A Good Game

Story Info
Six friends play strip poker on vacation.
21k words
4.54
188.5k
286
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
628 Followers

"Come on," Jen said irritably, pulling her shoes on.

"I've just got to put my collar on, and I'm ready," Adam said, turning around to look at his wife of twelve years, as she finished fastening the buckles of her shoes. She was wearing a short black pleated skirt over white hold up stockings, showing off her long graceful legs, and a tight white blouse. The top three buttons of her blouse had been left open, showing off the top of her white lace bra that only just held in her 36C breasts. Adam could clearly make out her nipples that were pressing into the thin material of the bra and blouse. But it was the black high heeled shoes that made the outfit for him, the type with straps around the ankles that looked very sluty.

It had been Emma's idea, Jen's best friend, to have the fancy-dress night. But it had been Adam's idea for her to go dressed as a naughty school girl. Adam had chosen to go as a vicar, mostly because it required little effort on his part, he didn't particularly enjoy dressing up only doing so because everyone else wanted to.

This was their last night at the villa in the beautiful port town of Alcudia on the island of Majorca. They'd spent most of the previous week lazing about in the sun, drinking, and enjoying the company of their friends while celebrating Jen's thirty-fifth birthday.

"It's not too much, is it?" Jen asked, turning to Adam with a worried look on her face. "It's not too revealing, is it?" She asked, turning towards the full-length mirror on the wall, studying her outfit, spinning around to look at her backside, seeing her white panties through the thin material of the black skirt.

"Bloody hell, you can see my knickers," Jen exclaimed, rubbing her hands down over her pert ass.

"Well you'll just have to take them off then, won't you," Adam joked, looking at his wife's ass approvingly. Even after having two children, who were currently back at home, looked after by Adam's parents, Jen still had a fantastic body. At six feet tall, her long slender legs lead up to her tight ass and small waistline, her tits had dropped a little after breastfeeding two kids, but that just made her more attractive as far as Adam was concerned.

"l can't go down without any knickers on, what if they see up my skirt?" Jen replied hesitantly, unsure if she should, but equally intrigued by the idea. She ran hands over her ass, examining herself in the mirror.

"They'll have a great view," Adam said quietly, thinking.

Jen turned towards her husband, shocked, "That wouldn't bother you, our friends seeing up my skirt. It wouldn't bother you if they saw my privates?" Jen had always been a little self-conscious about her body. No matter how many times he told her that other men found her attractive, she would just dismiss it and change the subject, not believing him.

For his part, Adam loved to watch other men watching at her whenever she entered a room or even when just walking down the street. He could read on their faces exactly what they were thinking when seeing her ass swaying as she walked. He always found himself becoming a little aroused when seeing other men looking at his wife.

"Pass me that thong you brought for me; I'll have to wear that. I can't go down like this," Jen seldom wore thongs or G-strings outside of the bedroom, finding them uncomfortable. In fact, Adam couldn't recall a time when she had worn one outside of the bedroom.

He reached into the bedside cabinet where Jen had put the small bag he'd given Jen on their first night at the villa. Pulling out the tiny piece of material, he held it, studying the choice of underwear that he'd made for his wife.

Jen snatched it from him, pulling up her skirt. She quickly pulled down her knickers, revealing her recently waxed pussy. Adam still couldn't believe that she'd removed all her pubic hair. Jen would typically leave a small strip on her pubic mound, but for some reason, she'd chosen to go the whole hog this time. Not that he was complaining! He'd been asking her for ages to shave it all off, ever since she'd commented about how women in porn videos always seemed to have bald pussy's. They didn't often watch porn together, but when they did, it always made her nice and wet, ready for a good fucking.

Jen pulled on the thong, her bald pussy visible through the small triangle of dark blue material, before quickly pulling her skirt back into place.

"That's much better," she said, more to herself than Adam as she once again turned to the mirror, checking her backside.

When they eventually entered the kitchen, all four of their friends cheered them, raising their glasses in a greeting.

Emma, Jen's best friend, immediately walked over to her, handing her a large glass of wine, looking her up and down approvingly as she examined her naughty schoolgirl outfit.

"Nice to see that you're finally embracing your inner slut, it's about bloody time." Emma joked.

"It's just a fancy-dress outfit," Jen protested, turning red when her friend winked at her.

"Yeah right, tell that to them," Emma told her, turning her glance towards the other four people in the room who were all staring at Jen's sexy outfit.

Jen and Emma had been best friends since school. They were like chalk and cheese, although this hadn't always been the case. Where Jen was usually shy and reserved, Emma always seemed to need to be the centre of attention. At only five feet four, she was significantly shorter than Jen, but made up for it with her big personality, loud and in your face. She'd fashioned a bar wench outfit out of a black Basque, which was obviously meant for the bedroom over a white see-through blouse. The top buttons of her blouse had been left undone beneath the Basque, which pushed up her small tits, making them look much more significant than they actually were. The look was finished off with a short flared white skirt, displaying her legs to mid-thigh and a pair of black sandals.

Harry, Emma's current boyfriend, who she'd been with him for about a year now, the longest relationship she'd had in years, was wearing an eye patch and a paper pirate hat, placed a bottle of beer into Adams's hand, saying, "Cheers mate."

Adam looked over to his best friend Ben, who was quietly talking to his wife Kate while sipping a beer leaning against the kitchen counter. They had both come dressed as Romans using bedsheets as togas.

They'd both draped the sheets over one shoulder, then wrapped the sheet around their bodies, tying a knot at the shoulder. Ben looked ridiculous with his trainers and socks on.

It was clear that Kate had made far more effort with her outfit than Ben had. Her sheet was crossed over her chest at a forty-five-degree angle, exposing her left shoulder and the top quarter of her breast. Adam couldn't help noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the sheet. The shape of her small breasts with hard nipples were visible beneath the thin material. She'd also tied a belt around her waist, pulling the sheet up over the top at an angle, revealing one of her thighs almost up to her ass cheek.

Adam took a sip from his beer, studying the three women who were now standing together. Christ, they look good, he thought, wondering if they'd gotten together and planned to dress up sexily. I bet it was Emma's idea. He thought, turning to his male counterparts, finding that they were also staring at the women, who either didn't notice or didn't care about the effect their outfits were having on them.

A few hours later, after dinner a lot of alcohol, they all ended up sitting around the glass-topped table in the dining area playing cards.

"This game's a bit boring," Jen said, slurring her words a little as she threw her cards bad-temperedly onto the table, having lost yet another hand.

"Someone's a sore loser," Adam laughed at his wife playfully, knowing how much she disliked losing. She always got like this when things weren't going her way. He reached over the table, scooping up the pile of coins that he'd just won.

Jen glared at her husband, "Besides, I can't play anymore. I've run out of money."

"You could always play for your clothes," Emma said light-heartedly.

"Don't be so bloody silly," Jen said, looking daggers at her friend, an unspoken message passing between them.

"What, like strip poker? That's a brilliant idea," Ben said, sounding excited by the prospect of seeing some naked flesh.

"Really, well, you would think that, wouldn't you."? Kate playfully punched her husband's arm, clearly toying with the idea herself.

"It wouldn't be the first time, would it?" Emma said, pleased with the effect her comment had on Jen, whose face quickly reddened from embarrassment.

"What do you mean? "Adam asked Emma.

"We played a few times before she met you," Emma answered, taking another sip from her glass of wine while looking at Jen.

"Yeah, well, I've got responsibilities now. I'm a married woman with kids." Jen said, obviously annoyed with her friend.

"You've never told me about that," Adam said, looking at Jen with a strange look that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

The thought that his shy, conservative wife had played strip poker excited him. Obviously, he knew Jen had a past, but he had no idea that she had been adventurous enough to play strip poker. Well, until recently, that is!

"It was a long time ago before I met you," Jen said quietly, worried that Adam might be annoyed with her, not for playing the game, it was way before they'd met, but for not telling him about it.

"I'm game," Ben interjected before Adam had the chance to say anything else.

"Yeah, me too, it'll be fun, I've always wanted to try it," Kate said, looking at Ben as she spoke an unspoken agreement passing between them.

"It might be fun, I think we should try it, "Adam said, turning to Jen, "As Emma said, it wouldn't be the first time you've played, would it?" He added challengingly. He was a little taken aback when he'd recently found out that Jen hadn't told him about this part of her past. He'd assumed that they had told each other everything. He had to admit to himself that he was pleased that she'd been more adventurous in her past than he'd thought. Obviously, he knew that she'd had sexual partners before they'd meet, but the thought that she would play strip poker hadn't even entered his mind until recently.

Jen stared angrily at her husband. What the hell was he thinking? Did he genuinely want their friends to see her naked? Dressing a little sluty for a party was one thing, but being naked was on a whole different level entirely. She looked around the table, seeing them all looking at her in anticipation.

"Oh, fuck it," Jen said suddenly. Taking a large gulp of wine from her glass, she turned to her husband, adding harshly, "But remember, this was your idea, not mine."

"We've got fewer clothes on than the rest of you," Kate said as if they'd all already agreed to play.

"You can have two byes,' that'll make it equal," Ben told her, hoping they would all now agree to play.

"We need to have some rules though," Jen said, sounding a little pissed off. "Does the loser have to remove an item clothing every time they lose? Or is there another option?" Jen asked, glaring defiantly at Emma.

Emma looked at her friend, a little surprised that she'd asked this question. Remembering the last time they played, "If you don't want to remove an item of clothing, you can do a forfeit."

"Fine," Jen nodded, looking around the table, finding everyone else in agreement.

"I need another drink before we start," Ben said, walking over to the kitchen counter fetching the bottle vodka, and six shot glasses.

After everyone had had a shot of vodka, Ben sat back into his chair, saying, "So who's dealing?"

"I will," Harry said, grabbing the deck of cards, dealing before anyone had a chance to change their minds.

Adam picked up his cards, looking around the table. Jen still looked angry; he was surprised she hadn't thrown a strop and walked out yet, which was her usual reaction when pissed off. Maybe it was all an act. Perhaps she wasn't as opposed to playing strip poker as she made out!

Harry lost the first hand, throwing his paper hat onto the table, much to everyone's amusement.

Everyone began to relax over the next few hands, each losing their shoes and socks. Jen's lost her stockings as well as her shoes. Kate and Ben used both of their bys as well. By this time, everyone was pretty drunk.

Emma lost the next hand. Jen smirked at her friend as she stood up. Looking around the table at the expectant faces, Emma reached behind her back pulling on the lace bow that held her Basque together.

"Help me with this," Emma asked Harry, turning her back to the table enabling him to loosen the ties. Once loosened, she turned back around, slowly pulling the Basque up over her head while holding her blouse in place. Adam couldn't help noticing tits pressing against the white blouse as she stretched her arms up over her head; her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material that now hung loosely over her tits. Emma fastened two more buttons to prevent her tits from becoming exposed to soon.

Jen watched her husband staring at Emma's tits, seeing the pleasure written all over his face. She'd always suspected that he had a thing for Emma.

Emma sat back into her chair, making no attempt to cover up her chest. As usual, she wants to be the centre of attention. Jen thought, glaring at her, still annoyed, but at the same time, a little excited by the sight of her scarcely covered tits.

Adam lost the next round, standing he removed his shirt, throwing it onto the table, to cheers from both Kate and Emma.

Jen couldn't help smiling when she looked at her husband. Still tall and slim, he'd looked after himself over the years with regular visits to the gym. He was obviously enjoying the attention from the other two women, flexing his well-defined chest muscles and six-pack to whoops and cheers. Posser! Jen thought, beginning to relax a little. What the fuck if we're going to play, I might as well enjoy it. She looked at Adam, proud that he was her husband and that the other woman found him attractive. It wasn't because she was shy that she'd been reluctant to play. She was a little worried she thought about how the night had ended the last time she'd played strip poker all those years ago. She was married now; there was no way she would allow the night to go the same way. I couldn't, could I? She thought, remembering how thrilling that night had been.

Harry lost his shirt in the next round, quickly followed by Emma losing the next round. Jumping up from her chair, she reached under her skirt, pulling down her panties, dropping into the middle of the table.

Adam stared at the tiny pink thong, feeling his cock beginning to stir. Everyone seemed to be looking through the glass-topped table at Emma's legs, who sat with her knees slightly parted, looking pleased with herself, once again looking directly at Jen as if challenging her to make the next move.

"Who's turn is it to deal," Emma asked cheerfully, forcing everyone's attention back to the game.

"Mine," Ben said, gathering up the cards.

Kate lost, taking her cue from Emma, threw her black lace panties onto the table to everyone's delight. It occurred to Adam that Kate was now down to just one item of clothing, her toga. His heart began beating harder and faster as he thought about seeing her naked body. Aged 38, Kate had the long slim body of a dancer.

Jen lost the next round. She sat quietly for a few seconds thinking, then, to everyone's surprise, began to unbutton her blouse slowly. Adam watched open-mouthed when she stood up, staring directly at Emma, she slowly pulled the blouse down over her shoulders, revealing the sexy white bra underneath, her areolae, and hard nipples clearly visible through the see-through material. He'd always suspected that she had an exhibitionist side to her personality. She'd always enjoyed dressing sluty for him in the bedroom. But whenever he brought up the subject of her dressing the same way outside of the house, she would adamantly refuse, saying that she would only dress that way for him. Adam wasn't convinced! He felt his cock hardening when she straightened up, pulling her shoulders back proudly, standing a little longer than was absolutely necessary Everyone staring at her thinly covered tits before sitting back into her chair with a challenging look at her best friend. There had always been an underlying rivalry between the two of them, but this was the first time Adam had seen them so overtly displayed it in public.

Harry lost the next round with a nine high. He stood up, beginning to undo his belt.

"You can't use that as an item of clothing," Kate told him, laughing as he would have to remove his trousers.

Harry's face turned red as he slowly opened the front of his trousers, pulling them down and stepping out of them as quickly as he was able to without falling flat on his face. But he wasn't quick enough to hide his hard-on from the women sitting opposite him, his boxer shorts doing little to hide the shape and size of his erect cock.

Adam noticed Jen looking at his crotch before he sat down, her eyes widening when she realised that he was hard. He wasn't sure how he felt about his wife looking at another man's cock in such a manner. He felt jealous, but curiously at the same time a little excited that she was looking at another man's hard cock. He thought that something had changed in the room; the atmosphere had become tense but also exciting, erotic. The game was getting serious.

Kate lost the next hand. "I'll take a forfeit. She said, "I'm not ready to take off my toga, Yet."

Hearing these words, Jen thought, Christ, they really do intend to take this all the way. Adam just focused on the word "Yet".

"The winner sets the forfeit," Adam told Kate, who was looking uncertainly around the table, clearly worried about what they would ask her to do.

"I'll let you off easy this time," Ben said, he'd won the hand with a pair of queens. "You have to act as a servant for the next two rounds, serving everyone drinks and snacks."

As Kate walked over to the kitchen counter, fetching another bottle of vodka. Adam watched her firm ass swaying as she walked away, her firm buttocks clearly defined under the thin sheet. Looking around the table, he saw everyone was also looking at her ass, including Jen! When she turned back towards the table, Kate paused for a second, noticing everyone looking at her, pulled her shoulders back, causing her hard nipples to press against the toga before walking back to the table exaggerating the sway of her hips.

As he began to deal the next round, Kate stood beside Ben. "Drink, sir?" Kate's voice sounded husky, sexy. Adam looked up from his cards, finding Kate leaning over the corner of the table towards him to pour him another shot of vodka. Her toga had fallen away from her chest, nicely exposing the swell of her breasts. She's doing that deliberately. Bloody hell, she's showing me her tits. He thought, feeling Jen's hand on his thigh as she leaned across him. Adam couldn't believe what was happening, Jen was trying to get a better look down her top! Never in all the years that he'd known her had she shown the slightest interest in women, but here she was sitting right next to him, staring at another woman's tits—fucking hell.

Adam lost the round. While Kate continued around the table, pouring drinks for everyone, he stood up to remove his trousers. His erection which was causing his shorts to tent out at the front didn't go unnoticed by the women.

"No need to ask if you're enjoying yourself," Kate said sarcastically, looking at his barely concealed hard on.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
628 Followers