All Comments on ''Steamy' - My First Time Ch. 01'

by AbidingLust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A nice easy read

Unlike the other reader, I found this to be a great easy read that kept me interested the whole time. I say keep writing, because it was enjoyable. The absence of over the top vulgarity was a nice touch, and not explaining every little detail let me fill in the surroundings myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
On the other hand...

I like it, so finish it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed this

Good buildup and whilst a little predictable, well worth the time spent "getting there". Looking forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please .....

Well written and just the right amount of "steamy".

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 11 years ago
Very nice!

Erotic and very believable - something quite rare around here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First Time is Tough but can be smooth after Experience

Luckily I have several experiences with vigins. The second time around or third, I was abit prepared and experienced. I had some pain killers, Oxycordones, I had some Rum and some cokes, it was my financee, and she was on birth control for 2 months. We had a nice little apartment together, and had been playing around and trying to make her a woman for a few days, I was trying to be a loving gentleman about it.

So each day I kept giving her more and more rum and coke and another oxycordone about an half an hour to an hour before trying about, I just wanted the edge off the situation, and tearing the hymen, and I tried to place some towels under her on the bed.

So we would take turns being on top, I was on top first and stretched and tore her hymen a bit, until she yipped, and cried, then I traded positions with her, maybe this way she could control the penetration a bit better, I knew

this was probably going to be the time when she was on top, and I had already stretched and torn her hymen, next thing I knew she was pushing and thrusting and so was I, I felt myself going inside her a bit more and then I was mostly in and I ejuculated into her as I went into her all the way, next thing I knew we spent some time together at as one and me inside her, she got up and took the bloody towels soaked them in some water and washed them out and came back with another couple towels and smiled and cuddled, and said, I am yours now, I am worth nothing to someone else. Oh, well, she trusted me, and it didn't hurt her much, except for a slight mess, and later that night it was much easier and she wasn't too sore. At least it didn't hurt her much, with a couple drinks and the oxycordone. 30 years together now, we are still together, and she hasn't said anything about the pain!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous