All Comments on 'Stella'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
BOB!!!!!!!!!!

The JACK DANIELS must have been flowing when you pened this one?? (LOL) Keep them coming.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
I Must Be Going Insane

Because I liked this one. Go figure. I could have done without the part about munching on a stranger's cream pie though. Why did you have to add that?

Of course it helps with a story like this to suspend the full knowledge that this broad would end up with a host of STD's and/or HIV, but what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think it will be until Dad gets home

And she tells him what happened. At that point, if I were you, I'd being packing and running cuz before he disowns you, Dad is going to beat the crap out of you. Dumb.

rustlin1rustlin1over 8 years ago
enjoyed the story

I enjoyed this story, the drunken debauchery and the slutty behavior overall

you should continue with another story like this one perhaps a step sister or another stepmother one but with a little un-protected sex (no pill no condom) the stuff everyone wants to do but is afraid of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS