All Comments on 'Step Brother'

by SeJam

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story.

Even though you have mistakes in your story, you made it sound real. Sounds like you are from Serbia or a Russian province but that's not important. Read a lot of English books and your grammar will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seems to be some confusion here about ages.

" I was now 21, four years of extreme fantasizing about my step brother to no prevail!

There was something wrong with me I thought, I'm 19 and still a virgin"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Step?

Yes it is illegal and defined as incest in a number of jurisdictions and a number of religions consider it to be incest as well, As for taboo, it is generally considered taboo to have sexual relations with family members and that does include step-siblings. That may be slipping a bit in our society as the number of merged families increase, but has not gone that far yet under most circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ever hear of proofreading?

Whenever there are serious continuity errors like not keeping the age straight, 18 then 21 back to 19, the flow of the reading is disrupted. To be honest this was poorly written and really needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
did anybody notice?

90% of the paragraphs start with 'I'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor writing

I am sorry but this story was not worth reading. Way too many errors. Should have been an easy catch of the age error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Kys

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why did you have to ruin it with cheating, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rubbish

Total Fucking Crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great read HEY ANNNOY

you and your mother are shit, not crap, but pure shit. She should have killed you art birth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

You did a great job writing the story, I really liked!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

what happened to the towel bar? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Feedback

I'm kind of new to Literotica but I noticed that most areas lacked creativity and you started the paragraphs with 'I'. Another is don't use exclamation unless something exquisite or exciting. Now most writers start horribly in the beginning if you keep going and continue writing I think you would be wonderful. Please in the future if you should continually look at other pieces of writing about sex. Another is don't confuse age stick to one and make sure your story isn't too rushed and fast going. Continue and you will not fail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous