Step-Father Knows Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was starting to moan softly as he licked and sucked her. She reached down to run her fingers thru his hair and slowly raise and lower her hips in eagerness of her climax. As she achieved her first orgasm John tasted the fruits of his labor. All around his mouth and chin were covered with her juices. As he raised up to lay down next to her, they were on their sides facing each she leaned towards him and started kissing him, tasting herself on his lips. They continued to kiss as their tongues moved in and out of each others mouth. She would suck on his tongue drawing it into her mouth then pushing it out with hers.

He rolled her on to her back and was laying on top of her looking deeply into her eyes. She felt his weight on her but it wasn't overwhelming, it made her feel wanted, desired, and loved. She moved her hand down to his cock and started to lightly stroke, feeling how hard he'd become, a trail of pre-cum running down the length of his cock to the base. She slowly rubbed the head of his manhood, spreading the pre-cum over it. She then bought her fingers to her mouth and began to lick them clean, moaning softly while tasting his salty fluid.

He reached down with his right hand, slowly moving it down along her side until he reached her waist, then moved it over across her stomach and down to that small patch of hair, this told him he was getting close to his objective. Sliding his hand down further his fingers found her moist slit, and he could feel the hood that cover her clit. Moving his fingers down a little more until he felt the wet folds of her lips, he slipped a finger in to make it good and wet before he bringing it back up to her clit. With the lightest touch he began to slowly rub it in a circular motion as her breathing became slightly labored as her anticipation was building. His massaging of her clit slowly became harder and faster, she began to moan into his mouth and she started to raise her hips in an attempt to make him push his fingers into her. Every now and then he'd stop his finger massage of her clit to slip it back in to her wet pussy. Each time she thought he was going to finally finger fuck her but she knew he would teas her until she begged him for his fingers to be inside her.

She pushed him back until he stopped kissing her, "Please" she was breathless, "please finger fuck me. You know I want it. Don't teas me like this."

He smiled and shifted his body off of hers then slowly pushed the first of two fingers in to her dripping wet pussy. She gasped as the first finger went in, then again when the second one was slid in. He began to slowly moved them in and out until it they were covered with her sweet nectar. Once his fingers were thoroughly lubricated he slowly sped up the motion and she responded by squirming her hips and quietly moaning. He was massaging her clit with his thumb while his fingers pressed deep in to her pussy, feeling for that spot inside her, that soft fleshy button that when rubbed just right, would bring her great pleasure.

As this was going she reached over and began playing with his nipples. This really turned him on as much as she liked having her nipples played with. They continued like this until his movements of his hand quickened and he was finger fucking mercilessly. She was moaning loader her hips were raising up to meet his movements. She whole body started to buck, lifting her ass off the bed as the first wave of orgasms started to wash over her.

It became to much for her and she let out a cry of pleasure, "OH GOD JOHN YESS, YESS BABY YOU DO IT SO GOOD. YOU DO ME SO GOOD. I LOVE IT."

He could feel her muscles contract around his fingers and her thighs closed around his hand which stopped his motion. He smiled at her as she began to regained her breath, sweat covering her beautiful body, strands of her hair was sticking to her forehead and cheeks. She relaxed her muscles and he was able to remove his fingers, they were completely coated in her dew. He raised them to her mouth and painted her lips with her sweetness. She licked her lips and then started take his fingers into her mouth and suck and lick them clean.

Looking in her eyes he said in a low husky voice, "Tell me what you want."

She looked at him, full of want and desire and whispered, "Fuck me, please. I need your cock to fill me with your cum."

He reached down between her legs again, but this time he pushed her thighs apart and moved himself over her. She reached down between his legs to guide his rod into her moist cave. First she gently rub the tip of his cock at her opening to lube it with her own juices. Once the head of his manhood was sufficiently covered with her wetness, she gently pulled it forward letting John know to it was time to enter her. As he slowly push his hips forward, she removed her hand and placed it at the back of his neck while the other hand grabbed his ass to encourage him to fuck her hard and deep. She pulled herself up so her head was next to his as she began slowly moving his cock in and out of her.

She started to whisper in his ear, "That's it baby, fuck me like the cum whore that you know me to be."

He loved hearing her talk dirty like this. During the day he looked at her through eyes of love, respect, and admiration, but at night she became his little sex toy, to do with as he pleased, and she loved it. He was increasing his rhythm, pounding her harder and faster, pulling his cock out most of the way then ramming it back in deep inside her.

She was breathing harder now as she brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist trying to pull him in deeper. She dug her nails in to the back of his neck as she started to feel the build up deep within her. Their bodies were moving in sync with one another as they were bouncing on the bed, the headboard was banging against the wall, and a lamp on one of the night stands near the bed was shaking as he continued pounding her and driving his rod deep within her.

She couldn't hold back any more, "GODOHGODOHGOD, YESSSS JOHN YESSSS, FUCK ME BABY, GIVE IT TO ME GOOOOOOD."

Again he felt her muscles contract around his cock as she was bucking widely. He had to hold her tightly with one arm around her waist to keep inside of her. He also felt the pressure of his own load building up as she clamped down hard on his rod. He was trying to hold back, to make this moment last but it was his turn now to let loose.

He let out an animalistic growl, "DAMN BABY TAKE MY LOAD, UUUGGGHHHH...."

He felt the first rope of cum shot out, then another, then a smaller one more after that, filling her with his hot steamy seed. He collapsed on top of her, both were sweaty and breathing hard as if they just sprinted up hill for a mile. They laid like that for a few minutes, their bodies convulsing slightly until he finally rolled off her and on to his back. They smiled at each other, she reach over and touched his face as he took her hand and kissed her fingers. The look in their eyes mirrored each others feelings, a look of complete and utter satisfaction. She moved her hand from his face and reached between her legs, sliding two finger along the outer folds of her lips, she coated her fingers in his seamen and brought it to her mouth. Again slowly licking and sucking them clean while John watched, totally mesmerized.

After several long minutes she sighed, "I think we both need to shower."

Grinning back at her, "I'll scrub your back if you suck my....."

She interrupted him, "I think we've done enough for one night, don't you? Lets just take a quick shower and get some sleep."

He sighed with mock disappointment, "If you say so, mom."

They laughed as he struggled to get up off the bed, then he helped her up. Her legs were a bit wobbly after their exploits but they managed to get in the shower together and thoroughly wash each other. After they were done and dried off they climbed back into bed and fell into a deep and restful sleep.

The next day was Sunday, which meant football. It was almost 10 am and John was up making coffee and getting some things together for his friend's party. It wasn't so much of a party as it was a group of guys drinking beer in the afternoon and shouting at the TV. But this was his day, he needed some of his own time, to be with his own kind. Linda didn't mind, as long as he was home at a reasonable hour and not drunk. She learned that John was not much of a drinker and never once did she ever see him drunk. He liked the occasional beer now and then, but that was about it. If they went out for dinner he would have a glass of wine but nothing more, especially if he was driving. One beer or one glass of wine and that was all he would indulge in.

Today he was going over to Tony's place to watch the games, a long time friend of John's and co-worker. Linda had been to Tony's place a few times, even during a Sunday to see what all the excitement was about. She found it to be boring and decided to let John have his football, and she would stay home and relax.

As the coffee was brewing Jen came out of her room in a pair of dark blue running shorts and a white tank top. She saw John moving around the kitchen in his boxers and a gray t-shirt as he was getting together what to bring over to Tony's.

She smiled at the site of him, "Morning. Did we sleep well?"

Thinking it was Linda he spoke with out turning around, "After last nights bedroom Olympic event, which I like to call, pole vaulting your loving wife, I slept very well. How about you?" That is when he turned and saw who he was talking to.

Jen let out a laugh not so much at what he said, but of how he looked when he saw it wasn't Linda he was talking to.

He started to stammer, "Oh oh god Jen I'm sorry I didn't know it was you."

"So is that a real Olympic event? I don't think I've ever seen it. Maybe you could show it to me some time." She had a huge grin on her face as she tried hard not to laugh again.

At that moment Linda walked in, "What are you two laughing about? And John, please," She was looking at what he was wearing. "Put some clothes, on will you?"

This made Jen laugh again, "Its ok mom really, its nothing I haven't seen before."

John quickly left the kitchen to go get dressed. As he did Jen asked, "By the way did you win the gold metal for you event?"

Linda looked at her daughter with confusion, "What have you two been talking about?"

Jen stifled a laugh, "Nothing mom. He was just telling me about some Olympic event I never heard of before."

Linda was getting a cup from the cupboard, "Well maybe you could tell me about it while we're out. Want to go shopping with me today? I like to get a jump on the Sunday sales." She started to pour herself some coffee.

Jen walked over to the cupboard and got a cup, her mother filled it from the pot of coffee still in her hand. "I'd like that. Where shall we go?"

"The mall is only a few miles from here and all the stores are having sales."

"Cool, but you should know I'll only be window shopping, I don't have much money and need to get myself a job, and soon." Jen sighed.

"I'm sure you'll find something." Linda was hopelessly optimistic. "In the mean time don't worry about not having much money. I'd be more than happy to help you out."

"Mom I can't ask you for money, and I'm not broke, just poor. I have enough to cover my bills for another month, but that's it. I need to get a job with in the next few weeks."

John walked back into the kitchen wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt with some team logo on it. He started gathering up his party supplies as he was getting ready to head over to his friends house. Jen kept looking at him with a grin. He looked at her, "What?"

"Nothing," she replied, "I was just wondering what other Olympic events I don't know about."

John frowned and shook his head, "You're not going to let that go are you?"

Linda watched this exchange in confusion, "What on earth are you two talking about?"

John was quiet, but Jen piped up, "Nothing mom. Just a sports metaphor I heard earlier. I'll tell you about it while we're shopping."

John groaned, "Great, just great." He picked up his box filled with the supplies for the party and headed out the door. "If I'm not home by midnight, it means I've moved to Canada out of embarrassment. Have fun you two." The door closed behind him then a minute later they heard his truck pull out of the driveway.

Linda looked even more confused, "What was that all about?"

Jen giggled, "When I came into the kitchen earlier, he hadn't turned around when I said good morning and mistook me for you. Then he said something I don't think he wants me to repeat."

Now Linda was all ears, "You have to tell me. He says some of the strangest things."

Jen giggled again, "Well I think this had to do with what happened last night after I went to bed."

Linda thought for just a moment, then a look of shock and embarrassment came across her face. "Oh," she said sheepishly, "You heard us last night. I am so sorry, we do tend to get carried away, if you know what I mean."

"Carried away?" Jen looked surprised, "At first I thought he was trying to kill you. But then I heard a few other words and realized you two were fu......"

"Ok, I get the idea." Linda cut her off. "Lets go shopping, shall we?"

"No mom, its ok." Jen reach out a touched her arm, "I think its great that you two enjoy each other in that way. It's a bit more vocal than what I'm use to, but please don't stop on my account. Maybe I can get a deal on some noise cancelling headphones at the mall today." She chuckled.

Linda shook her head and looked horrified, "Please Jen, don't make fun of me and John. He is a good lover, well, a great lover really. I've never been this satisfied since, I don't know when," She thought for a second, "if ever. Please don't teas me or John about it."

Jen felt bad and place her hand over Linda's, "Sorry mom. I didn't mean anything by it. In fact I'm a little jealous. Is he really that good in the sack?"

Linda took a breath, "Let me tell you girl, he makes me wet just by him looking sideways at me." She then told Jen about their pervious night's love making session in great detail. Jen listened and would briefly interrupt her with a question or two, but she remain quiet for most of the story. When Linda finished, Jen sat there at the kitchen table not saying anything with a look of bewilderment.

Suddenly she broke her silence, "I don't believe you. You made that story up."

Linda raised her hand, "On my daughter's life, I swear that everything I've just told you is true."

Jen looked skeptically at her, "I have a hard time believing he's that good. You're going to have to show me some proof." There was a gleam in her eye when she said that last statement.

Linda was getting a little uncomfortable where the conversation was heading, "Sweetie, you can believe me or not, I really don't care. Now, lets head to the mall for some shopping." She hoped that would be the end of it, but Jen's curiosity had been piqued and wanted to find out for herself if what she had just been told was true.

12