Step-Sister's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

We pulled up to the house and I hobbled inside, after sitting down, waiting for the axe to fall. Patsy sat beside me and held my hand fo support. Mom and Dad sat there trying to find the words to say but when they found them, they didn't pull any punches with us. Patsy and I took it all in, never rebutting any thing, shit we knew what we did, and the consequences of our actions. After they finished on us, Dad asked "So what now? What are you two going to do now? Stop? Keep on? What?"

All good questions, hell, I didn't want to stop, I had waited to long to start. Patsy just said, "We'll see." If I had said something like that, I would've gotten my ass chewed out, after they whipped my ass, but Patsy could always talk to them and they listened. Mom and Patsy went in to make lunch and I went to bed.

Later on Mom brought me in a sandwich and drink, she didn't say much, just gave me the food and left. I ate and took a nap, when I woke up the house was silent, I eased out of bed and slowly went in the living room, Patsy was sleeping on the couch. I looked for mom and dad, but the were gone. I went back in the living room and turned the TV on, keeping the volume low I stared at the screen thinking about what all had happened. I guess I made too much noise, because she woke up.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked me. "Still too sore to run a Marathon, but a little better I guess." I answered. She leaned over and gave me a light hug, not wanting to cause me any pain, I put my arm around her and my head on her shoulder. Patsy always smelled so good, so fresh, I lay there thinking of what all had happened the past few weeks in our lives, and even in my pain, I smiled at what had transpired between Patsy and I.

Mom and Dad came home shortly after, and we sat at the table and talked about it all, They took it all in, how Patsy and I felt about each other, and how they felt about that. Patsy asked me if I had any plans for the future, I told her I did.

We ended up married about two months after her divorce came through, we did move to another town where no one knew of us. And for the last 7 years, we have been as happy as can be expected for a married couple, and our son is 4, with red hair and his mothers freckles.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers
12