Step This Way, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I thought you were enjoying it as much as I was."

"Oh, I was, but you haven't let me do everything I wanted to, have you?" She moved closer to him and took the toy from his hand. Kissing him lightly on the lips, she brushed her hand against the bulge that was still visible in his crotch. "Unless you let me, er...have some more fun, I'm going to report you."

He noticed the twinkle in her eye and relaxed slightly. "What are you going to do?"

She smiled and stroked his bulge a little harder. "My turn to use the toy..."

His eyes widened again and she giggled. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Slowly, she unzipped his trousers and unbuckled the belt. Reaching inside she rubbed her hand over his erection which was straining to get free of its confines. "Mmm...you're pleased to see me, aren't you?"

The official closed his eyes and groaned as she pulled his pants down and freed his cock. It stood proud and she gazed at him loving the pleasure she was seeing on his face. Taking the toy, she turned it onto its lowest setting and gently rubbed it over the head of his cock.

"You like that?"

He nodded and Katie ran it up and down his shaft while she kneeled and followed the toys movement with her tongue. She heard him groaning as she coated his cock with her warm saliva, tasting his juices and savouring his velvety hardness. His hands reached for her long hair and he gathered it up, pulling it out of the way so he could see her face as she took his erection in her mouth.

"You taste gorgeous," she murmured as she licked along the underside of his penis, one hand cupping his smooth balls and squeezing gently. "I want you deep inside my mouth..."

Another groan and she placed the vibrator on the table. She didn't need it any more. All she wanted was to concentrate on using her mouth and hands to give him as much pleasure as he had given her. She held him closer and buried her face in his crotch, her tongue sliding over the head of his cock and tasting his arousal. Looking up at him she loved how he gazed back at her, his hands twisting in her hair as she took him further along the road to his own orgasm.

With her right hand she held the base of his shaft and encircled him tightly, slowly pumping up and down while she took as much of him into her mouth as she could and started to suck, her tongue swirling around the head and encircling the sensitive ridge. His groans grew louder and she sucked up and down, maintaining a rhythm between her hands and mouth. She felt him push against her, his fingers pushing down on her head as she worked on him, loving his hardness beneath her lips and knowing that he would soon shoot his load right into her mouth.

He warned her, just in case, but she continued to envelope him with her mouth, her movements sending him over the edge as he spurted his cum deep into her throat. She swallowed as he filled her with his juices and she smiled, his hands relaxing in her hair, his fingers caressing her head while he came down from his high.

"Oh, that was good..."

Katie gave his cock one final kiss and stood up. "I'm glad you liked it. I like to keep the relations between the US and the UK on a good footing..."

He laughed and zipped up his trousers, his arms reaching out to hug her and draw her closer to him. They stood like that for a few moments, his breathing returning to normal but then he pulled away.

"I'm still going to keep this just in case." He picked up her toy.

Katie gasped and made to complain. "But...you said..."

He held up his hand and smiled again. "I'll keep it, but on one condition."

"Which is?"

"You collect it in person after I've cleared it for entry to the States."

"Collect it from where?"

He wrote a number down on a piece of paper. "I finish in a couple of hours. Why don't you call me and I'll let you know?"

Katie took the note and grinned. "Now, that would be my pleasure!"

12