All Comments on 'Step Twins Ch. 02'

by jane700bond

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Such a pity so many sweet stories turn into fuckfests...

Well atleast I can clean up my bookmarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do

Do not be concerned by the previous comment.... ... You laid her sexual hung her out well.... ... The union was bound to happen..... Now depending on how good of a writer and planner you are this story has long life in it..... Yes you butchered a little but this is very salvageable into a series.... I challenge you to list 15 different story titles ..... You can develop ..... This can go through Jr HS, HS, College and into married life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
While

I enjoyed your story very much it was a bit distracting jumping from one person to the other.

I can see an opening for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish I was there!

Jane, you are a star writer - this story is such a turn on that my knickers are damp, my pussy is moist, and my tits are hard - I hope my first time is as good!

notgeorgenotgeorgealmost 9 years ago
Screw off anonymous cowards

First, pussy cowards posting "Anonymous" should be ignored, blocked and deleted. If the wankers don't have the balls to sign in they have no right to post rude comments about your writing.

Now, about the story:

I truly enjoyed the story especially the introduction of Tanya as a catalyst in the relationship between the protagonists. The round robin narration style at first was cumbersome, but I quickly felt comfortable with the flow of tale.

Thank you and please continue with "the twins" story.

Papa Wolf

ukpunterukpunterover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very horny story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh so sucking fucking hot. The lucky fucker two red hot young cunts to play with, to get drunk on, sucking one while fucking the other then switch. Omg fuck yes, I adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammit, spunk got over my keyboard, I came as I imagined cumming over Tanya's tits. Jane, can I come round and make love to you and your petite girlfriends? Please cumswap my creamy white jizz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous