Step Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

School boy fantasies often include a threesome, but there is a big difference between wanking in the shower and actually having two girls making love with you. I was still a virgin, for goodness sake and so was Lucy. Tanya I was not sure about, but I wanted to fuck those two girls so much my mind was blind to any other thought.

I'd never tasted the honey juices that flowed from a girl's slit before and my tongue probed for more. I felt the hard bullet of Tanya's clit as she rubbed it up and down my nose and smelt the intoxication of her sex. My face was wet with her nectar and all the time I could feel the heat of Lucy's mouth as she pulled me in and then let me out, her teeth catching the head of my cock on each thrust.

Then Lucy was gone from my dick and Tanya had lent forward to take me in her mouth, sucking pinching and teasing. Then she turned around and facing me slowly rubbed her wet slit along the length of my dick, back and forth lubricating it. Then Lucy's slit was descending onto my mouth. She was facing Tanya and I tasted Lucy's honey as it mingled with the taste of Tanya, my tongue thrusting deep, but finding a barrier that would not let it go so far in as with the other girl.

Then instead of just sliding up and down my cock, Tanya has shifted and taking my rod in her hand she guides it upwards I am taken inside her, into the silky smoothness of her dark love canal. I am enclosed and I want to thrust and I feel her muscles ripple with me inside her and then I gently bite Lucy as the orgasm gets closer and she screams.

Then I feel Tanya let me go and her hot pussy move up over my stomach as she and Lucy embrace again. I lift my hips, wanting my cock back inside her and she puts her hand around and gently caresses me as she kisses Lucy. Then they are both away and swap places and it is Lucy's slit that is riding up and down my cock, her clit rubbing against the crown and it is Tanya's clit I am flicking with my tongue as she writhes above me as I am pushed into the ground by the press of the girls on top.

Then I feel Lucy pressing the head of my cock against her slit and it moves in a little way, again coming to the same barrier my tongue had found. She presses herself harder down on to me and there is a tear and a scream as her hymen is broken and I have entered her properly. She lifts herself up and then thrusts down again harder.

Tanya is caressing her, encouraging her and her own sex is getting hotter as she presses herself into my face. Then both girls are off me, Tanya lies down on her back on the path and Lucy lies above her, her swollen pussy lips high in the air and I rise up onto my knew and enter her from behind, my cock gliding smoothly into the lubricated depths of her vagina and I start to pump hard. Then, before I cum, I come out of her, catch my breath and my cock plays with Tanya's clit before I enter her instead.

I cannot choose which pussy I want to be in most and first fuck Tanya and then Lucy and then back again whilst they kiss and moan and rub their breasts together. Any blood there may have been from Lucy is wiped away and shared between the two pussies. I want to cum and feel the orgasm build within me.

**

I want my clit rubbed and my pussy sucked and leaving Steve's bazooka I get up as Tanya falls forward to take my place. I find out later that she has never tasted cock before and to begin with she licks its length before taking it into her mouth. She moves around and it's my turn to get some tongue massage as I lower my hot and now open slit over Steve's probing tongue. Tanya straddles Steve and starts to move her slit up and down the length of his rod. It is too exciting to watch and my juices are running as I rub my clit hard against Steve's teeth and flickering tongue.

Tanya slides up the cock towards me, kisses me and slides back down the length, catching her clit on the red crown. Then her hands are on my breasts, she takes some of the lubricant from between her legs and starts to massage around my nipples in swift circles. If this goes on I am going to have to be fucked, I cannot cope with the building excitement that's inside me. I want Steve's cock plunging deep into me.

Even as I imagine it, Tanya lifts herself and spears herself with Steve's dick sliding smoothly into her. Then as she slowly moves up and down her face has a distant look of concentration. I lean forward and massage her clit as she rises and falls in an accelerating rhythm.

Steve's tongue is trying to get inside me and I feel myself opening up to receive more, but he can only go so far. We ride Steve wildly, Tanya on his cock and me on his mouth, but it's not enough and I know it's time to go the whole way.

"My turn!" I hoarsely whisper to Tanya who rises for a last time and Steve's cock springs out with a pop. She scrambles off and I move myself around and sit with my slit resting on the throbbing gun. I can feel Steve's pulse beating against my clit and whilst Tanya faces me with her vagina pressed over Steve's mouth. I copy what she did and slide my slit up and down the length beneath me, gasping as my clit gets to the bulging head and my juices flowing ever more freely.

"Be brave girl." I whisper to myself, afraid that this is going to hurt and then following Tanya's lead I also raise myself up and pressed my slit slowly over the swollen cock head. Steve does not push as I move slowly down and then I stop. The hymen is there between me and a good fucking. Tanya is watching me with her turquoises eyes and smiling encouragement.

I give a quick push down and I scream as the barrier breaks, but it is only a momentary thing, like a strip being quickly off pulled when I had my pubes waxed. There is a momentary stinging and then a whoosh of pleasure as the full length of the cock spears me into the depths.

Then Tanya is hugging me to her, nipple against nipple as we go up and down, each stroke getting better as my juices lubricate the action. I've done it, I am a virgin no longer and I am going to enjoy every moment of my first fuck. Then Tanya gets off and lies on the ground, telling me to lie on top of her. I hold her tight as Steve enters me again, this time from behind and fucking me deeply. As he fucks, Tanya's hand is between our legs and rubbing my clit and moistening my fingers in my mouth, I follow suit rubbing hers.

Then Steve is out of me and fucking Tanya below me, then he is back in me again and then back in Tanya again, each moment is getting wilder and I know I want to cum.

***

I had never had sex with a boy. I had barely noticed boys in my life to date except as loud-mouthed farting oafs. I knew I was a lesbian and fancied and fantasized about bedding slim beautiful girls, masturbating in the night and imaging licking their hot pussies as they licked mine. Then adorable Dora and I had a sleepover one night and in the shower we had kissed and then explored each other's young bodies and then went to bed and, in the dark, brought each other to orgasm supressing our moans so we did not disturb my parents. After that the sleepovers became more frequent as we started to experiment. I lost my virginity to a sex toy that Dora pressed deep inside me and that is how I had my first vaginal orgasm.

Now instead of a vibrator I had a real life cock in my mouth and my cunt was hot from Steve's tongue. My clit was hard and I wanted a cock inside me. I think I was thinking about Steve more as a dildo as I made love to Lucy - it was her fabulous body that was really turning me on. Steve was the sex toy that was making the whole love making even better.

So as Lucy sat on Steve's face I glided my slit up and down the length of his cock, the head catching my clit and my juices lubricating its length. As I slide up I move forward and kissed beautiful Lucy who is hot with the excitement. I start to move my fingers around the small aureole of her breasts and she gasps and moans.

Then feeling the time is right I lift myself up and taking Steve's ramrod in my hand guide it into me. I slowly descend down the entire length. It does not vibrate like a dido does and it is silkier and smoother. It throbs in time to Steve's heart and I grasp it with my vaginal muscles and we start to move in a rhythm as the pleasure builds. Cock is good I think as Lucy starts to play with my clit with one hand and my breasts with another. We are both rising up and down, Steve holding my hips to help guide himself as he thrusts from beneath. I feel my muscles start to spasm around his cock as the orgasm approaches, but Lucy wants a turn and we swap places.

I soon realise she also has never done this before, but she copies me. Sliding her slit along the length of Steve's cock, lubricating it and getting the buzz of the swollen head on her clit. I am grinding my clit into Steve's mouth as suddenly Lucy pauses, lifts herself and starts to push herself down onto the glistening spear. She pauses, takes a deep breath and then pushes down harder. She lets out a little scream as the entire length now disappears inside her. Then letting out her breath she rises and thrusts down again and then again. I hold her close to me and hug her tight feeling her heart beating fast through her breasts.

Then I have an idea and getting off Steve, I lie down on the path and tell Lucy to lie on top. As we kiss deeply, Steve enters her from behind and she gasps again and I can feel each lunge push her nipples hard into mine. Then I get my hand and finding her clit start rubbing her hard. Then suddenly Steve is back inside me and Lucy is onto my clit, but after a few thrusts he is gone and back into Lucy. He is fucking both of us giving each of us the same attention as Lucy and I try to bring each other off with our hands.

I feel a double orgasm beginning to build and cum when Steve next enters me. I try to hold him in, but he is back in Lucy as she cums too collapsing shouting and screaming with double delight as both vagina and clit orgasm together. Then she is lying on one side of me and Steve is kneeling on the other, his cock swaying proud above us. I put up my hand to touch his weapon and immediately with a cry Steve spurts his great load over my breasts.

*

I can feel Tanya orgasm as her muscles hold me tight inside her. She is shuddering and moaning, but I want Lucy to come too and, leaving Tanya, thrust back into Lucy's now gaping hole. She is screaming as I feel her tighten around me and then after a few moments shuddering she leaves me, collapsing at Tanya's side. I move to the other side my engorged cock on the edge of cumming. Tanya lifts her hand to it and a single touch is enough and I spray sperm all over her breasts, the orgasm pumping through me and making me dizzy.

Then I see Lucy rise and start to lick the cum off Tanya's tits. She licks wildly and sucks eagerly at the glistening white cum, and starts massaging some of it into Tanya's softening nipples and Tanya moans again. Then, taking some of the sperm in her hand, Lucy dribbles rubs it around Tanya's mouth and onto her lips. Tanya opens her shining lips and Lucy is on her, her spunk filled mouth fastened tight on Tanya's and I see both girls swallowing.

I collapse across them, lying on their slim stomachs and gazing dreamily at the curves of their heaving breasts before closing my eyes to snooze.

12