Stepdad, Teach Me How to Masturbate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," said Stepfather. "Are you ready to have an orgasm?"

"Yes, Stepdaddy," I moaned. "Only for you, Stepdaddy, I'm so so hot," The pressure was maddening now, a burning itch, all my muscles tensing, my whole body shaking from the pleasure radiating out from my clit. Now Stepdad had inserted his hand into the waistband of his khakis and was manipulating himself under there as well.

"Stepdad," I moaned. "I want us to have orgasms together. Won't you please take it out and let me watch you stroking it?"

"That wouldn't be appropriate," he gasped.

"Ohhh, god, Stepdad, I'll close my eyes. And you can jerk off on me, okay? I'll close my eyes and you can do it on me . . ."

"Oh Victoria," he moaned. "Okay, close your eyes."

I closed my eyes, and the pleasure seemed to be spinning me around the room. There was a sudden hot spray, something thick and sticky, all over my stomach, and the feel of that, and the idea of my Stepdad standing over me with his cock in his hand, the sound of his moaning, pushed me over the edge, and I had my first orgasm, my entire body heaving and shuddering.

When I opened my eyes again, Stepdad was zipping his pants back up. He looked embarrassed.

"Stepdad, what's the matter? You didn't do anything wrong! You didn't touch me or anything!"

"Hmm, well," he said. "Yes, technically, I didn't. Do you want to get cleaned up?"

"Yes," I said smiling. "I want to take a nice long hot shower. Do you want to watch me?"

"Well, a lot of people masturbate in the shower. I could, perhaps, give you some more advice."

"What about putting a finger inside myself down there?"

"Well, yes, of course you can do that, also."

"And ... uh ... well, it's embarrassing ..."

"What is it honey? Go ahead and tell me."

"I've heard girls talking about . . . uh . . . sex toys. Dildos, I think they're called?"

"Yes, and there are vibrators, also."

"Do you think I should try one of those?"

"Well, honey, yes, if you want, I can certainly buy you one."

"Oh, thank you Stepdad!" I said. I lept up and kissed him on the cheek, feeling his semen drying on my stomach.

I put my arm around his waist and we walked together into the bathroom.

12