Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie continued her work on Aunt Mary's tits, loving the moaning sounds she made when Steph clamped her teeth down gently on the stiff nipple. The combination of Pat at her pussy and Steph at her chest had Mary Conroy writhing in pre-orgasmic frenzy. Soon the pre-orgasm became simply an orgasm, and Mary screamed out her own cum, squirting a load of girl-juice into Pat's face, which Pat caught as much as possible of, the rest of it soaking the bed.

When she calmed down, and all three women lay back on the bed, fondling and caressing, Pat asked, "So, Mary. Do you squirt every time you cum?"

A little sheepishly, Mary said, "Yes. It's happened ever since I was a girl. My very first orgasm was like that. Scott loves it."

Pat laughed. "I think it's great."

All three ladies lay back on the bed for a while, just cuddling one another, enjoying the softness of female against female. None of them spoke during this time, but eventually, Stephanie asked, "So, should we let everybody know you're back?"

Aunt Pat stretched. "I suppose so. I imagine Ed and Em are pretty worried."

Stephanie said, "Yeah, I guess I should have brought Emily up with me. I'll have to make it up to her."

Stephanie scooted off the bed, then held her hand out to Aunt Mary, who accepted the offered help, and when she was comfortably upright, Steph helped a wobbly Aunt Pat to her feet.

Aunt Pat walked like she still had the objects in her pussy and ass. She laughed, "I can still feel them in there. Boy, am I stretched out."

Everybody in the living room applauded when Pat appeared. She knew they were applauding both her performance earlier, as well as the fact that she was okay. Emily ran up and hugged her mom tightly, and Ed got up and asked, "So, how do you feel?"

A smile twitched the corner of Pat's mouth as she replied, "Why don't you try me and find out?"

Emily released her mother, and Ed stepped in and drew Pat close to him. Everybody else sat back to watch the show.

Stephanie put an arm around her cousin's waist as Emily stood back to watch her parents get re-acquainted.

Ed Kendall kissed his wife passionately, his hands roaming over her skin, finally coming to rest on her bouncy butt. Taking each ass globe in a hand, he squeezed his wife's rear and pulled the cheeks apart until anybody with the proper vantage could see her asshole and pussy lips.

Pat moaned. It had been a while since her husband had shown quite this much passion toward her. She was enjoying his ardor, and she also liked the idea of fucking her husband in front of the whole family.

Eventually, Uncle Eddie lifted his wife and carried her to the couch. Once she was seated, Pat decided to take matters into her own hands, at least temporarily. She reached out, grabbed her husband's half-hard cock, then swallowed it down in one gulp.

Stephanie saw that both Kendall women had obviously had a lot of experience with blowing that big-headed dick. Watching Emily earlier, and now seeing the ease in which Aunt Pat mouthed Uncle Eddie's member told her that they'd both spent plenty of time practicing on it.

After sucking Uncle Eddie's cock to full stiffness, Aunt Pat laid back on the couch and spread her legs wide. Uncle Eddie smiled, placed the head of his cock at her wet entrance and pushed in. He entered a lot more easily than ever before, but it appeared that Pat's ordeal with the oversized vegetables hadn't damaged her. She was a lot looser than she had been, but tighter than he'd dreaded. Time would surely tighten her back up to where she'd started.

Ed Kendall began to fuck his wife slowly, oblivious to the audience. The audience, on the other hand, had ideas of their own.

Mary and Scott Conroy started fondling one another when Pat was blowing her husband. Scott's cock was standing at attention, and Mary was just getting started after her experience with Pat and Stephanie.

Steve and Anne Conroy were just relieved that Pat was okay. Steve reached for his wife's tits as soon as Ed and Pat broke from their kiss.

The kids all wanted to get into the action, but didn't want to interrupt their parents' time. There were, however, still four of them, so it was still possible for them to pair off.

Steph and Em were already together, so they turned away from watching the action and turned their attention to each other. Reggie and Trevor wanted to get into the ladies, but when Stephanie and Emily began to kiss, they shrugged and looked one another in the face. And crotch.

Pretty soon, the whole room was a mass of writhing, panting bodies. The adults were all merrily fucking their spouses, while the kids got it on with their cousins. When Reg and Trev decided to break from their own cocksucking and fondling, they went to the girls, Trevor pulled Stephanie away, and Reggie took his sister's place on top of Emily.

Now, the whole place was one big orgy. Everybody had someone to boy-girl fuck, and most of them were even their regular fuck partners.

Stephanie was having too much fun to play mistress much today. The number of subs was getting to be too large to deal with at once, anyhow. And as long as everybody jumped when she decided to retake control - which she was confident they would - she didn't care. Even though she'd loved it last night, Steph wished she'd waited to get gang-banged until she had more men to do the job. Today she had two more cocks she could have added to the mix. Oh well. Another time. Most of the guys had cum several times already today, and some of them, her brother especially, had cum an almost inconceivable number of times this weekend.

Steph was finally getting to fulfill a fantasy she'd had for years: her cousin Trevor. Stephanie wrapped her fingers around his lovely big cock, and followed them with her warm, wet mouth. Trev hissed in pleasure at the feeling his beautiful cousin was creating on his hard-on, and mistress or no, he grabbed her head and started to fuck Steph's mouth like a pussy. Stephanie dropped her hands and just let Trevor plunge in and out of her. She prided herself on how much of his cock she could take as he pushed it in her mouth, but after not too long, she needed him in her cunt.

Grabbing his hands, Stephanie stopped her cousin's frantic thrusts and got down on her hands and knees. While Trevor got himself ready to penetrate her pussy, Steph arranged herself so she and Emily could make out while they got fucked. When Trevor slipped into her slick cunt, Stephanie felt her orgasm begin. She'd lusted after her cousin for so many years, the actual realization of the fantasy was fabulous! While Steph and Emily kissed one another, both building up to yet another amazing incestual climax, all around them - where at one point spouses had fucked spouses - the adults decided to change partners.

Scott Conroy pulled out of his wife and grabbed his sister-in-law's sister, who quickly pushed him to the floor and sat right down on his hard, wet cock. Anne Conroy plunged her mouth over the enormous manhood of her sister Pat's husband, while Steve pushed Mary's magnificent tits together then slid his dick between them.

The kids took a short break from their fucking and kissing when they heard the adults trade. For a minute or so, they watched their parents start to get and take pleasure from their brother, sister or in-law, then went back to their own little fuck party.


Soon, everybody was panting and moaning, and the heat and odor of sex was heavy in the room. It was hard to tell who came first, because almost simultaneously, practically everybody started to yell, scream, twitch, writhe... in short, they all came!

Some cum landed outside, some inside, but nobody cared where it was. They only knew it felt wonderful.

Steph lay down on the floor, regretfully letting Trevor's shrinking dick slip out of her pussy. She snuggled up next to Emily, who already had Reg's body pressed up against her. Steph was proud of her family. She loved them more than ever before, but their mistress needed a break! Tomorrow it was back to school and she was looking forward to returning to some sense of normalcy, at least away from home...