All Comments on 'Stephanie's Hot Mom'

by Mac98

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story! Now....

Enjoyed that story, but please do the next story but get the son and dad involved.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Sorry to disagree

Much hotter story with just Mom and daughter. Let Father and son enjoy themselves, while Mom and daughter enjoy themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
definetly get dad/son into scenerio

definetly get jena's hubby/son into the scenerio..and definetly some hott dad/son bi..along with matt..& with jena/steph's bi...with the women becoming cumsluts for the guys...for women/moms like myself and so many who read these posts...that hottttttt scenerio always seems omitted for the most part..and is a bigggggg turn-on for us...especially when one has been involved in just such action..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tell the rest

Please tell the tale where he fucked both mom and daughter before the dad got home.

I could imagine the mom using a dildo or strap-on on his ass as he fucks the daughter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Why didn't he eat Steph's pussy while fucking Jen

The dumb ass had a sweet pussy right in front of his face and didn't even try to stick his tongue in it. He should kiss both of those girls asses just to say thank you for the good fuck Jenna put on him. I hope that there will be another chapter, and in that chapter he sucks Jenna's pussy until she cums all over his face and fucks Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incomplete story...where's the rest?

I get the feeling that this story was completed in a mere 30 minutes....not good for good literotica. I agree with most people here who say that the stroy is unoriginal and quite stupid. If Matt had access to Stephanie's pussy shouldn't he have eaten like there was no tomorrow. Of was he too busy enjoying what Jenna was doing to his manhood?

d10111944d10111944about 14 years ago

Why not another story to follow up on this story? Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

need to read some more.good story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
depressing

totally unrealistic, so much so that its actually depressing

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Mom is 37, daughter is finishing her last year of college... Did Mom have her at 15?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t picture grinding on his chest while kissing him. Is she one of those Chinese contortionist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous