Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stormy, is Michelle around?" Stormy snapped her attention to Wolf and nodded. Pointing to the back with silver glittered fingernail she answered, "Yeah she's in the back room. I'll go get her for ya."

Kaylee gained a bit of her senses back and wondered off from Wolf to look at some things. A rack of shirts caught her attention due to the mix of lace and shiny leatherish stuff. She wished she were sexy enough to carry that off.

Glancing up she noticed Wolf talking with a semi- older woman... she might have been 28. They both looked her way and for some reason she blushed and turned to look at something... anything, quickly. Why did she feel like an experiment or something?

Oddly out of place and embarrassed Kaylee could only turn a few more shades of red when she noticed she had turned to look at a rack of corsets, bra's and panties. All black, red or hot pink and all devilishly sexy. Of course it was then that Wolf and the other woman appeared beside her.

"Hey uh Kaylee..." Wolf was getting a few ideas of his own but instead introduced Kaylee to Michelle. It turned out that Michelle was the manager of the store and from the vibes that Kaylee was getting... though she was never sure if she was right about things like this... Michelle might have been an ex of Wolf's.

At any rate Michelle took Kaylee aside and began pulling off clothing from the racks while asking various size questions and giving her a couple of options to choose from now and then. Before she knew it Kaylee was in the dressing room WITH Michelle and a few dozen outfits to try on.

"C'mon honey. No need to be shy around me." Michelle laughed but in a kind manner. "Let's try some of this on. I think you'll look hot and I'm guessing Wolf will think it too." That last was said with a coy look of some knowledge that Kaylee didn't have.

"I've never worn things like this before." Kaylee began and before she knew it she had spilled her guts about wanting to be like Stormy and Michelle but being afraid of what people would think. Also it turns out that while she was spilling her guts she was stripping her clothing and was now standing before a virtual stranger in nothing but her panties.

"You're a beautiful girl Kaylee. You just need some confidence. If I had a body like yours..." Michelle was too busy looking over Kaylee's firm round breasts to finish her sentence. Kaylee became a little uncomfortable but not as much as she thought she would be. It was like Michelle was proving her words of Kaylee being beautiful by ogling her like that so Kaylee didn't mind it.

Some more picking and choosing later Kaylee and Michelle stepped from the dressing room to find a bored and waiting Wolf. Turning around at his name being called he nearly dropped his eye balls to the floor. It would have been ok though because another part of his anatomy was rising and could have even caught them.

"Damn... " His exclamation was due to the sight of Kaylee dressed in a patent leather corset laced with red ribbon so tight that her breasts were spilling over the top and a short red plaid mini skirt that was safety pinned down the side. Fishnet stockings hugged her slender thighs stopping just below the hem of the skirt and extending down into some platform patent leather calf high boots.

Michelle had even put in some fake piercings along Kaylee's ears and one in her nose. Kaylee's hair was up in two side pigtails with thick red ribbon tied around each. In short, Kaylee looked and even felt like a new person.

Michelle exuberantly hugged Kaylee and Kaylee could have sworn she pressed their breasts together that hard on purpose, "Success!" she whispered in the younger girls ear then scurried off to do something across the store.

Kaylee was almost drowning in embarrassment at being so exposed, or so she felt, in the middle of a public place. More than one person had looked her way and more than one guy had already popped their eyes out at her. She felt that tingling again.

"You like it?" She timidly asked Wolf as he was busy trying to gather his tongue back into his head.

"Amazing..." He whispered because too much blood had gone south to help his voice function. "I think we're through shopping." He finally managed and gave her a huge smile.

Half an hour later they were leaving the mall. Kaylee had several bags in her hands and still felt exposed even though she was wearing her old normal boring clothes again. Turns out Wolf bought the whole outfit for her. He told her she needed a change of pace then acted like it was no big deal.

Trying to follow his lead of acting aloof and cool about it she thanked him then said nothing more. All the while her brain was in a frenzy of whys and other thoughts.

Back at home, Wolf went to his room and she to hers, like normal. Placing the new purchases on her bed she wondered where on Earth or why she'd eve wear those things but just looking at them made her feel sexier.

Lying in bed that night Kaylee couldn't sleep a wink. Thinking a drink of water would help she got up and padded bare feet to the bathroom. Noticing that Wolf's light was still on she crept closer to his bedroom door and placed her ear to it. She didn't hear much beyond the tiny sound of music escaping earphones.

Standing there she thought about knocking and maybe talking to Wolf about why he was still up... ok that was lame but she couldn't sleep either.

Jumping about fifteen feet in the air Kaylee had to restart her heart when she heard Wolf's baritone, "You can come in ya know."

Kaylee slowly pushed the door open to find Wolf lying on his bed with his hands propped behind his head and those large professional type headphones crooked on his head. His ears were mostly free, he must have heard her on the semi- creaky floor.

She stepped halfway into the room then remembered she was only wearing a long t-shirt and panties. Most of her was covered by the shirt but then again he was only in a pair of boxers so did it matter? Boxers... green plaid ones... nice pattern... she liked the mix of greens... was she really thinking about the boxers when it was very obvious by the bulge what was IN the boxers???

She averted her eyes even though it was too late... he knew she wanted to stare. She wandered into the room and sat herself on that round Papasan chair of his... the same one she'd seen him wanking off in. He didn't move from his lazed position in bed. "What's up?" He questioned her knowing something was on her mind. She had that pensive needing to explode verbally look.

At first Kaylee thought of trying to play it cool and act like she was just hanging out or something but that would never work for two reasons. Number one she never just hung out in Wolf's room and second, she wasn't that cool. Pulling her legs into the chair with her she shrugged an answer to which his reply was a look that told her she'd better spill it.

"Why did you buy me that outfit?" She asked in her normal timid nature. Her blues met his dark eyes and she could have sworn something electric happened. He seemed thoughtful for a moment but then that look of cool came back and he gave her the answer he'd given earlier that day.

"You need a change. Ya know, spice things up a bit." He even gave her that patented wink and grin.

Kaylee sighed in a disappointed tone then added, "Yeah I guess. Thanks again." Then she rose to stand and headed toward the door.

"Kay..." Wolf threw off the headphones and stood up. Now bare toes to bare toes, Kaylee looked up into a more genuinely expressed Wolf. "Don't be afraid of what you want in life. You're a beautiful intelligent woman but you need to learn to live." He raised fingers to stroke her soft cheek. His finger tips touched over her lips with a feather light stroke. "What do you want Kay?" He asked in a whisper.

Kaylee felt faint. He had called her beautiful. Intelligent. A woman. She swallowed hard when his fingers touched her lips. This was crazy! He was her step-brother! Wait... was he being sexual or was that all her invention? Her head swam with the possibilities.

"I... I have to... go to bed." The last of that rushed out of her mouth as her feet turned and literally ran her across the hall. Behind the safety of her door she tried to catch her breath but the butterflies in her stomach kept taking it away. With her back to her door she slid to sitting on the floor. Her fingers went to her lips where his fingers had been.

Now granted she wasn't all that experienced in guys but to Kaylee the look in Wolf's eyes seemed to be desire. She wondered if she hadn't run out like a fool if he would have kissed her. Of course everything screamed that they were supposed to be like brother and sister but he wasn't her blood relation so... it was technically ok right? Such rationalizations.

Sleep was fitful but Sunday came without fail. All day she noticed Wolf looking at her but trying to not look like he was looking at her. She supposed she was doing the same.

That next week passed with Kaylee trying to get her mind on school and not the fact that she lived under the same roof as the guy she was infatuated with. The week dragged on as if time had it out for her.

Finally Friday rolled around and she truthfully breathed a Thank God It's Friday as she turned off her alarm clock.

Stumbling out of bed she could still feel the wetness that yet another dream had left her with. She'd dreamt that Wolf was chasing her... like a wolf... and when he cornered her he pinned her to the wall and began touching and kissing her all over. She shuddered a thrilled chill at the memory of it and went to shower.

Opening her door she paused on the way to the bathroom to read a note that had been taped to the outside of her door. It read:

Kay Come to Petra's tonight. Wear that outfit. Rents already know and said it's ok. ~W

Kaylee re read the note. Petra was a family friend of Jim and Wolf's who owned a punk rock club downtown. Wolf's band often played there.

Kaylee was on cloud nine for the entire day. She did her school work and aced everything in an attempt to make the day fly by faster. In a way it worked but still all she could think of what that Wolf invited her to the club. She willed the last bell to ring then raced for home.

The next few hours were spent nervously trying different hair styles and wondering just how in the world she was going to wear that revealing outfit and not die of embarrassment. The only confidence she had in her ability to actually put the thing on again was that Wolf had grown a hard on just looking at her.

Soon, but not soon enough for her frazzled nerves, seven o'clock came and Kaylee stood giving herself one last inspection in the mirror. She smiled at the way the corset made her look incredibly busty and small waisted... well she was but it made it accented more. She smoothed out the tiny skirt and turned around to look over her shoulder into the long mirror. Fishnet stockinged thighs stretched out of that plaid that barely covered her ass cheeks. Another tightening and smoothing of her long pony tail at the back of her head and she was off.

Pausing she caught sight of a tube of lipstick that she had sitting on her dresser. It had been gathering dust for a while but in a rush decision Kaylee took it and applied the bright red color to her full lips. She actually liked it but the bright color made the rest of her face look pale. Frowning she thought a moment then headed downstairs to her Mother's bathroom. Allison and Jim were taking in a movie so Kaylee rummaged through her Mother's makeup to find what she wanted.

Black eye liner was carefully applied and it took much longer than Kaylee had liked. When she was done she stared back at a downright goth looking girl... and liked it. With a smile she wondered what Wolf would do when he sees her. The thought of what she wanted him to do made her tingle.

Arriving at the club the muscle bound door guy was about to ask her for her ID when a downright normal looking almost middle aged woman came out towards her. "Kaylee? Hi, I'm Petra... Wolf told me you were gorgeous but he didn't do you justice. Come on in."

The woman ushered her into the already packed and pulsing club. Kaylee was blushing profusely at the compliments and her heart was beating wildly at the fact it had come originally from Wolf. Several guys they passed looked her way and with each glance her self confidence rose a notch.

Petra had to yell a bit even though Kaylee was close at her side as they walked, "The guys are in the back room. Wolf told me to show you where he was." And true to that she led Kaylee past the band stage... though they had to maneuver through the crowd first... and through a curtained doorway.

In the back it wasn't quite so loud thanks to bricked walls so shouting wasn't needed. Most of the band members, whom Kaylee recognized from their practices in the garage looked her way and nearly lost their jaws. She gave a small wave to them and a giggle when the drummer, Pete, dropped one of his drumsticks.

Petra knocked on a closed door and then opened it a crack. She said something but Kaylee was too busy actually giving flirtatious looks back and forth with Rob the bass guitarist. This was fun! "Wolf's in there." Petra broke Kaylee's attention on finding that maybe she was kinda pretty with the announcement. Kaylee thanked her and went in.

What she saw made her eyes go wide. There stood Wolf surrounded by several lit candles here and there holding a single black rose. Yes black. He wore a black buttoned down shirt, unbuttoned as was his stage shtick, and those black chain draped jeans she had first saw him in. "Damn Kay... you look good." He smiled at her and moved to where she was obviously frozen to the floor.

He handed her the flower to which she took it and smiled faintly. "Is this ... for me?" Stupid question but she couldn't help it.

A serious look over came Wolf, one she had very rarely seen on him. "Yeah, I wanted our first date to be nice. I wanted you to come to a gig... so I could sing for you." For once his cool demeanor was gone and Kaylee saw more of the inner Wolf. Her heart melted even more.

"A date?" Her confusion grew even more.

He nodded and caressed her cheek the way he had that night. She thought for sure he was going to kiss her and unfortunately something inside her had to speak, "But Wolf... we... we're like... you know..." No one said it spoke intelligently.

Her wide eyes looked up to him to find him confidently shaking his head no. "Doesn't matter... not to me." And then it happened. He closed the gap between them and pressed his lips lightly to hers. He didn't want to make her do anything she was against so he kept his kiss light to give her the chance to pull away or not. He so hoped she wouldn't.

Kaylee's head swam, until he kissed her. That kiss brought some kind of clarity and her mind stilled. Her body stirred and slowly she began to kiss him back. Her arms slid around his neck and his around her waist as lips pressed harder then parted to allow tongues to join in. Tongues danced for a long while before allowing them to come up for air.

Gasping Kaylee whispered a "Wow..." and Wolf slid his hands down to her ass while snaking his tongue out to lick at her now smeared red lips.

Her next vocalization was a soft moan as Wolf kissed on her neck around to the front of her throat. He licked that little hallow and trailed his tongue down to her cleavage. Kaylee was in sensation heaven and could only entwine her fingers in his long hair and hang on. "I've wanted to be with you Kaylee... since we met." He admitted then kissed the top of the pushed up swell of her left breast.

She didn't know what to say and so kept quiet, save for the heavier breathing. She stuck out her chest a little more only to find he didn't need any encouraging. His lips traveled back up to hers and one of his hands left her ass and went to her breast.

Over the corset he cupped her breast and gave it a squeeze. He kissed her hard pushing her back onto the wall behind her. His hand pushed fingers into her corset and freed that breast's nipple so he could roll it between his fingers.

Kaylee gasped into his kiss at the electricity that ran a shockwave through her breast and straight to her pussy. Wolf's hand at her ass kneaded that half globe and then pulled up her skirt to feel the small lace panties underneath. Meanwhile he pressed his raging hard on against her mound humping her slowly.

She found herself spreading her legs a little and rocking her hips into his humping. Quite suddenly a knock sounded at the door making the two of them jump. "We're on Wolfman." Came a call from the other side and Kaylee was thankful no one tried to open the door.

Wolf looked at her and she at him for a long moment. He moved his hands from her ass and her breast only to cup her face and kiss her passionately. "Be in the front row. I want to see your beautiful face when I sing."

He left her then, though really he wanted to forget the gig all together. It took Kaylee a little bit to straighten her clothing, stuff her breast back in her corset and make sure her knees would support the effort to walk from the room.

With black rose in hand still, she found her way aided by one of the club workers to the front of the audience. The stage went black and then with the frenzy that was a punk rock show lights flashed and the music blared. Wolf was hot, the music was amazing and the crowd ate it up.

From her position in the front of the stage and to the left she could look down the stage and see the girls that were reacting and reaching for Wolf's body any time he was near to the edge. They were going crazy for him. Once when he leaned down while raging some lyrics a girl exposed herself to him. It didn't seem to phase him though Kaylee bet that the girl thought Wolf's bulging pants were for her.

Forty-five minutes later when the set was over, the crowd had screamed it's love of the band and the guys exited to the back, Kaylee was left wondering what to do. She didn't know if she should go back to the back room or not. It was then she felt a warm breath against her ear, "You're the sexiest woman in here."

Instantly she knew it wasn't a familiar voice. Turning her head she came face to face with a black haired guy. His eyes dipped down to her breasts and it was to them he spoke, "Would you like a drink? We could go over to the bar... "he chose then to actually find her eyes, "... or somewhere more private."

Kaylee swallowed in her nervousness as the guy raised a hand to her breast and stroked the soft flesh. "Cut it out!" She managed to squeak and tried to take a step back from him. He didn't like that idea so he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her with him to a very dark and secluded corner.

"Stop it!" She actually yelled but the recorded music in the club was too loud for many to hear her. The guy didn't like that idea either. His mouth was to her neck and his hands under her skirt and none were being gentle.

He had her pinned against a metal railing with his hips pressed hard to hers so she couldn't even kick at him. One of his fingers penetrated her panties and was stroking her pussy lips now. She whimpered and tried to push him away but given his stocky size he barely moved.

The guy was about to slip his finger into her when she screamed and gave him one more good shove. Like magic he raced backward, his hold on her lost and she was freed. Through tear littered eyes she saw the guy fall to the floor, a result of being punched.

"Shhh... hey... it's ok now." Wolf's arms gently wrapped around Kaylee and held her trembling body. It wasn't her shoving that had finally moved the guy intent on taking what he wanted, but Wolf's discovery of it.