Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want..." She uttered through sobs into Wolf's neck as she clung to him for dear life. He had saved her.

"I know... it's ok... that ass hole is gone and lucky if I don't hunt his sorry ass down and ..." Wolf stopped his rant and guided Kaylee out of the noisy club. Once outside in the cool air they both calmed down though they didn't let go of each other.

"Take me home Wolf. " Kaylee looked up at him and he down to her. He felt bad that his idea of bringing her to the club had ended like this.

"Kay, I am really sorry that..." His apology was halted with her fingers to his lips. She shook her head no that he didn't have to be sorry then on tip toes rose up and kissed him solidly on the lips. He could feel the hunger in her kiss, in the way her body pressed to his but wondered if she'd not regret it.

The walk and the ride back to the house was silent. Kaylee abandoned the seat belt laws and rode leaning over the small center console with her head on Wolf's shoulder. Her hand ran over his bared chest under the few buttons that were done of his shirt. Just the feel of her hand on his skin drove him crazy. He wanted her to touch his entire body.

Arriving at the house they both got out of the car to notice no other cars were home. "They must be out on the boat for the weekend." She said then turned to look at Wolf. He nodded that he knew this already then stepped closer to her.

Looking down at her he didn't touch her and for once looked completely serious, no games, no coolness, just a man speaking his mind and his heart to a woman. "Kaylee... I don't think I can enter that house, alone with you, and not want to touch you... to make love to you."

He had to stop due to his breath being taken away at just the sight of her before him. "I don't want to hurt you or to do anything you don't want..." he paused not really wanting to say it but he knew he had to. "So stop this now, if you can't handle it."

Kaylee had been poised there, looking up at him and fully understanding what he was saying. She was sure that many other people would have a problem with their relationship but she was certain she would not. "I want you to make love to me. I want you Wolf." She nearly whispered it due to the emotions it carried but he could tell she was positive.

Wolf unlocked the front door and then locked it back once they were inside. Instantly he swept her into his arms and locked her lips with his. He showed her passion but not dominance... he figured she'd had enough of that tonight.

Kaylee's body melded to his and a soft moan escaped her lips when she felt his erection through his jeans. Wolf broke the kiss and without a word knelt down to untie her boots and help slip her feet from them. In turn his boots were kicked off as well.

Standing Wolf took Kaylee's hand and lead her over to the sofa. He sat down and patted his lap to indicate that was where she should sit. Kaylee took it a step farther and surprised herself with her boldness. She straddled his lap with her knees on either side of his thighs and sat. This caused her little skirt to rise high and expose her lace covered pussy to his jean covered cock.

Wolf waisted no time in getting both of his palms on her breasts. He kneaded them for a moment while his tongue and hers dueled it out. Soon his lips were at her neck and his teeth raking that soft deliciously scented skin.

His fingers pulled at the red ribbon that held the corset to her body until the ribbon gave up and fell away. So too did her corset and now her full breasts were his to play with.

Neither had spoken much so it was a surprise to Wolf's ears to hear Kaylee moan out, "Suck them Wolf." Her head had been tilted back, eyes closed because he'd been pinching and rolling her nipples. His head dipped down to obey her wish and wrap his lips around her perfectly pink nipples.

Wolf took his time flicking his tongue over each taught nipple and sucking on her supple flesh. Each little mew and moan from her made his cock throb harder. He backed off to look at her flushed skin still glistening with his saliva. Looking back up his eyes locked with hers and again she surprised him.

"Take me Wolf... I want you inside of me."

Wolf didn't waste any time in obliging her request. Funny thing, it was just what he wanted as well. Lifting her up some he laid her down on the length of the sofa next to him. Rising up he unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off. Before her Kaylee saw the large appendage that he'd been waking that night weeks ago. It stood tall and proud throbbing it's want for her.

Wolf moved atop her body and pressed his naked form over her skirt and fishnet clothed one. His lips pressed to hers in a deep kiss while his fingers worked underneath him to reach her panties and pull them down. Kaylee helped the best she could and wiggled until they were wrapped around one ankle. Good enough. Wolf raised his hips up and lifted her skirt to expose the moist folds of womanly heat.

Kaylee swallowed hard but nodded when he once again gave her a look that asked if she was sure... and ready. Wolf lowered himself down on her and began kissing her again. Gently, passionately he gave his emotions in that kiss. Kaylee was giving herself to him, he understood that. He too was giving himself to her though not in such a physically evident way.

Soon enough with his hips grinding his penis against her soft moist folds the head slipped in. Kaylee gave a moaned gasp and broke the kiss they had been sharing. Her hands grasped at his shoulders and her hips rocked even harder... she really wanted him deep inside of her. Wolf's lips were now at her neck, his teeth raking against her skin as he shifted to thrust into her more.

Knowing it was going to hurt for that moment Wolf gave Kaylee something else to think on. As he thrust his hips down, shoving his long thick cock past that barrier he bit down on her neck. He hoped that one pain distracted the other.

Kaylee cried out as the pain tore through her but clung to Wolf harder. She wanted this, more than anything in her life.

Wolf feared he'd hurt her too much, it broke his heart to hear her pain but yet it was thrilling at the same time. "Are you all right?" He whispered as the feeling overcame him of his shaft sinking deeper into her tight velvety walls. She was so tight his size took some time to bottom out and fill her completely due to his slow penetration.

"Yesss..." Kaylee hissed her answer as her eyes teared up. A few moments of panting for breath and she found the pain give way to a glorious pleasure of being so filled with him. "Oh Wolf... don't stop." She managed to speak as her eyes found his. Nodding Wolf smiled at her and lifted his hips.

Slowly he pulled from her almost completely before driving back in. He made up a steady pace and soon Kaylee was writhing and moaning with the pleasure of him. He dipped his head down and suckled her breast giving the nipple small bites and tugs with his teeth.

All of the sensations over her body had her head thrown back , her eyes clenched shut and her mouth agape. "Oh god!" she gasped when she felt her body begin to ripple with the force of something she did not know. Her pulse pounded in her ears, her skin incredibly hot with beads of sweat pooling where their bodies did not touch.

Wolf felt her inner muscles begin to clench and milk at his penis. The force of it was mind blowing or perhaps he was so intone with it this time, with her, because he wanted her to feel everything he could give her.

"Just... go with it." He whispered to her ear as he saw her struggle to control what did not need controlling.

Kaylee let loose with a long deep moan. Her body arched into his driving his thrusting deeper, harder. She clung to him as if she would really fall from a cliff and not just the proverbial cliff of pleasure she was headed for.

Wolf quickened his pace sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her slick sex. "Let it happen Kaylee... cum with me..."

Kaylee's scream echoed through the living room as her body rose to the heights of orgasmic release... her first. Wolf held her tightly and kept up his thrusts while feeling the heated rush of her orgasm. It didn't take but a few more strokes and the gush of her juices over his member to bring his release.

His seed coated her deeply inside mingling with her release. "Oh god Kaylee!" he roared as his body stiffened and held still within her. They rode the wave of orgasmic high until both of them relaxed and gasped for breath. His sweaty body lay over hers as kisses resumed and aftershocks rocketed pleasurable sensations from head to toe.

Moments passed as the two lovers remained entwined together. "Mom and Dad will be home soon." Kaylee whispered as she trailed fingers over Wolf's backside. She giggled a little at the thought of their parents walking in on the sight of their clothing scattered on the floor and their naked young bodies...well her's was almost naked... still in the repose of sex.

"There's still time..." Wolf replied once he was able to speak again. That had been the strongest orgasm of his life! Rising up he kissed Kaylee very passionately then slid his body up and then out of hers. She moaned when his member left her and found the pain had gone completely.

Wolf moved to sit on his knees on the floor at the edge of the couch where she lay. "Amazing..." he spoke in awe as he looked at her nearly naked form lying there.

She smiled back at him totally not shy now of her body. Wolf reached up then and took her hand. Tugging he urged her to sit up which she did while giving him a puzzled look.

"But I didn't want to move..." she began to complain but her words were cut short as Wolf placed his hands to her knees and parted them. He gave her a devilish look, that grin of his, then kissed her inner thigh where the fishnet thigh high stockings rested.

A small gasp fell from her lips as he kissed ever upward toward her dripping wet pussy under that small skirt that still held around her waist.

"Oh yeah... there's still time..." he spoke muffled by her thighs.

(More to come so keep an eye out!)