Stepsister Cures Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen rolled partway over and uncovered me, and my dick hardened again within seconds. "Good golly, look at that," she exclaimed. "You're definitely cured now. Congratulations."

I did not want to hear these words so I protested with a series of "yeah buts" describing all the reasons why my impotence problem would still return. She listened to my rationale with a bit of an amused smirk, but then nodded in agreement after I said, "Remember what you told me last night? The guy has to experience a girl's touch to know what he's been missing."

"Okay, okay, I get it," she said, smiling as if pleased that I used such compelling logic for continuing, giving me the sense that she had never intended for us to stop in the first place.

"Oh, remember what the shrink says in the article," I added. "For it to work, he says the guy has to come."

"No way," Jen said, her grin replaced by defiant protest. "First of all, it was written by a she, not a he. Second, there's no way I'm going to make you squirt."

"But –"

"No. No way, too weird, I said earlier that was out. I'll touch you and make you hard for a bit. But I'm not going to watch you spraying sperm all over my bedroom. I hope that's okay."

"Okay," I said, realizing that her touching me was better than nothing.

"Good", she said, turning her attention to my hardened cock. "If anything, I'll come kinda close to getting you off. That's all you need anyway, to know the excitement that comes from someone else's touch. Then when we're done you can go whack off in private, so there is, you know, that's your orgasm."

She started rubbing my leg again like before and as she worked her way up, I couldn't contain myself and I reached for her shoulders. I wanted to hug her, to bury my nose in her hair, to literally crawl inside her and bang her brains out.

She pushed me away while saying, "Maybe it's best if you keep your hands at your side rather than on me." I did just that, and she returned to feeling my leg, sliding ever so slowly upward. As her soft hand cupped my sack for the first time, I shivered and she stopped, looking at me and asking with just her eyes if I was okay, to which I nodded yes. Then she worked her soft, warm fingers up my shaft, eventually cupping the head in her hand, squeezing it, twisting around it, and then stroking down.

In absolute ecstasy, I reached for her to pull her closer while saying "Don't stop" but again she pushed me away.

"Whoa there tiger. Get control of yourself. Maybe we should let you calm down again." Words I dreaded, but ones that I knew I couldn't refute.

She curled up beside me after covering me up as before, then turned so that her back was to me. And the same cycle repeated. She played on her phone, I thought about lawn mowers, and then when I went soft, she started feeling me again, and once more as my excitement grew uncontained I lost control of my hands after one stroke and grabbed at her, draping my arms around her waist and pulling her toward me.

"Look!" she said, pushing me away, "what part of this don't you understand?"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. Please, let me, at least hold you," I begged.

"Maybe this wasn't such a great idea."

"No. Don't say that."

She sighed and sat silently for a bit as the anger oozed out of her system. "Max, I want to help you. You have to realize that I do, and yes, I'm concerned that if we stop now, all will be wasted because just these few minutes, you know, you could be . . . you'll still be nervous with someone else when the time comes."

"I fear that too."

"Right. You know I love you, care about you and feel awful that you have this struggle. But, when you reach for me like that, your eyes are wild and it frightens me. It's like you're going to force –"

"I would never do that. You know that."

"It scares me though. I know that you would never do something hurtful to me, but still, it's upsetting me."

"I don't mean to. I won't do it again."

She rolled her eyes and we sat in silence. Then she started removing the belt to her bathrobe and held it in front of me. "This is going to sound kinky," she said, "but the only way I'll feel comfortable that you aren't going to grab me again is if I know that you can't."

"What – bondage?"

"Do me a favor and don't say that word around me ever again. I'm trying to help you."

"Okay, I won't say it again."

Jen threaded the belt around one of the thick wooden spindles in the bed's headboard, and pulled it tight. "Are you okay with this?" she asked.

"Yes", I answered, shivering at what was unfolding.

"Let's get your shirt off first," she said. I took it off and tossed it aside. Without saying anything Jen took one of my arms and placed it behind me, then the other. She shifted behind me and started tying my hands as I trembled with excitement.

"You'd swear I was fat ass or something", she said. "This belt's plenty long enough, which is why I sometimes trip on the fucker."

We both let out nervous laughter as Jen finished tying the knot. "Try it," she said. "See if you can break lose now."

I tried pulling my hands apart, then away from the headboard, then right, then left, but she had me pretty well-secured. "No chance", I said.

"You didn't know I was in the Girl Scouts for two years, did you?" she asked. "All that damn knot tying stuff for once pays off."

We both laughed and I said, "I can't free my hands so I guess you're right."

"Okay then, back to business. Listen, it's up to you if you really want me to do this to you. I've never done this stuff, but I've read it about it and it's supposed to be pretty intense. So, so um, you can say to stop at any time, you know."

"Ok."

"You're sure you want me to?"

"Yeah, I'm sure" I said, shaking.

Jen gave me hug and whispered that she felt better now with my hands restrained. "Thanks for understanding," she said softly. Then she licked inside my ear.

I jerked my head away and pulled at the belt but it was no use. "Whoa, you're trying to kill me," I said, half joking. "Already".

"You want us to stop?" she whispered.

"No."

"Good. Bear with me. The more excited you get during this, the better the odds that you went be nervous with someone else later. I won't hurt you, I love you too much for that. And I promise I will stop the minute you ask. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I answered.

She reached down to my erection, and looking me in the eyes, took hold of it by the shaft, walking around on it with her fingertips. "I think I'd be able to tell, but if you feel as if you're going to come, be sure to let know me in time so I can stop."

"Okay," I said, thrusting upward with my hips in response to her touching me. "But I still don't see what the big deal is if I did."

"Just don't," she said. "I'm going to start stroking you again now." She wrapped her fingers around the top of my cock, paused and look at me to see if I would protest. I didn't, and she squeezed tighter and began stroking. Once. Then twice. I tugged at the belt and she stopped.

"Getting close already?" she asked.

"No, not even," I blurted out with my teeth clenched.

She smiled and then stood up, walked over to her dresser and came back with some hand lotion. "You will be in a minute," she said with a sarcastic smile. She squirted some lotion on her hands and made a point of rubbing them together in front of me, right up by my face, and said "I'm trying to be as sexy as I can for you to make sure this works. I hope I'm not making a fool of myself."

"You're not. Believe me."

"Ok good. So then, ready to resume?" she asked.

I nodded yes.

"You sure?" she asked. "With my hands lubricated it's probably going to feel a lot more – "

"I'm sure."

"Okay, but remember I'll stop for you if you say you've had enough of this."

I shook my head yes and she started again. Now we entered a whole new dimension, the feeling of her warm, slippery hands first fondling my sack, then one of them sliding up, her fingers loosely pressing my shaft into her palm, inching toward the top, and she squeezed tighter and twisted her hand around the head while still gently grasping my balls with her other hand, and then stroked down, all the way down, causing me to convulse, grunt and lunge up more forcefully with my hips while trying to break free. I bit my lower lip again as she started the next one, bringing me ever closer to the edge of climax.

"I think I should stop again for now", she said after completing just one additional stroke. I remained breathless, heaving and panting, feeling like an enormous load would burst out of me at any second. But it didn't.

Jen stared down at my penis, then lightly grasping it between her fingernails to minimize further stimulation, leaned forward for an inspection. "I think I see a little bit of pre-cum oozing out of you."

"I'm sure you do", I whispered.

"Let's stop for a few minutes while you unwind."

"Oh God, not this again. I hate this part."

She smiled, wiped her hands on her robe, and then crouched beside me resting her head on my shoulder. Her freshly washed and dried hair smelled so wonderful, and I wanted to reach around her and pull her on top of me but couldn't. For a few minutes neither of us spoke.

"I must confess," she then whispered in my ear, "a lot of what I said about thinking of you in a sexual way. Well, it's true. Most of it is true, but, you know, all just fantasy."

I tugged with my hands but it was no use, so I said "I can't even tell if you're doing your role-playing character again or being real with me when you say that."

"It's real," she whispered. "All of it has been real, and actually, I haven't been pretending about anything. I'm going to stroke you a few more times now." Jen sat up with her knees under her, the robe splitting to reveal most of both thighs, and then re-applied the lotion to just her right hand. She looked at me with her shiny blue eyes, a raised brow conveying "Are you ready?" I signaled yes by tilting my chin, and then she cupped my balls once more and worked up my shaft all the way to the head, squeezing tighter.

Her first stroke made me close my eyes, and my pelvic thrust progressed to where I froze in an upward arch as I struggled against the restraint, my feet digging deep into the bed. She stroked again, then once more, then once more. "Uh oh," she said, "more pre-cum, better let you settle down again."

Now I was moaning, my chest heaving, and I started begging "Don't, please don't, don't make me wait again."

"How about I untie you and we quit. Then you can go whack off now if you want." She looked amused and it angered me.

"No. Please just finish me," I begged, hoping she would.

She snuggled up to me again like before and chuckled under her breath, then whispered, "Man, they say this is intense but I had no idea. Sure you're okay? You look pretty stressed right now. But I can tell you like it." She then nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Now you're being plain evil," I said in a loud voice.

"Jesus Christ, don't get mad at me. I'm just trying to make sure you stay hard and don't go limp."

"Yeah, like THAT's going to happen," I answered with sarcasm.

"Should I stop now?"

"No, don't," I commanded. "We're not done, I'm not sure I'm cured yet."

"Well which is it, you say I'm evil but you still want me to give you more?"

I didn't answer. Truth was, given the choice, yeah, I wanted her to continue torturing me and she knew it. My pleasure during the time when she stroked me outweighed the agony when she stopped. "I bet you're the one who's enjoying this the most." I said. "You really ARE wet under there, god damn it, aren't you?"

Jen smiled and blushed. "I can't lie to you, it's a turn on for sure. I mean, of course it is." She glanced away, thought for a minute, then looked back and said, "You know what, I'm going to have to try this sometime myself, except with me being the one who's tied up."

The casual way she stated this coupled with her carefree expression infuriated me, and ignited a conflict of wanting to fuck her concurrent with resentment bordering on rage. I sat in silence, glaring at her, feeling my eyes burning holes into hers, and when she smirked I pulled at the belt harder than ever as I shouted, "You're beyond evil, Jen. SCREW YOU."

She jolted with shock, my words stunning her for a moment, and she leaned back as if struggling with whether to respond to my fury in kind, or with compassion. She chose the latter. Curling up to me again with her lips at my ear, she whispered, "Be nice. I love you. Remember, there was no play-by-play and when we started, neither of us knew how or where this would end. We are just making it up as we go along. Just settle down. Okay?"

I didn't answer and let out a giant exhale of agony, and within a minute felt her hand reach back to my cock as she pressed her forehead into the side of my face. She stroked once, then a second time, me feeling and hearing her hot breaths, me lunging up about to explode, and then she stopped.

"Oh JESUS not again!" I cried.

She initially smiled and then, sensing that I might yell at her again, let her facial expression turn blank. "Remember to trust me. Let's just rest here quietly for a bit." She placed her head on my shoulder, her breasts inside her bathrobe pressed against my right side. I burned with desire, still tugging at the belt with no success, my erection on fire but helpless.

After a few minutes Jen draped her leg across mine but kept her face buried. "Those things I was saying earlier, about how I think of you when I masturbate," she whispered. "They were all true and they've grown even more so throughout this. And yes, you're correct. I am enjoying this."

I didn't respond but noticed her breathing becoming heavier. The pace of her breaths continued to increase as she slid tighter against me, pressing her crotch into my right hip, the fabric of her bathrobe digging into my skin. "I love you," she murmured, then pressed her crotch against me harder for a second, then eased up, then grinded it into me again. A bit of a moan now accompanied her hot breaths and she carried on like this for a minute, pleasuring her pussy against me.

I wasn't sure what to make of it. "What the hell?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away. After another minute or so during which the pace of her thrusts against me increased, she picked her head up and looked into my eyes, her expression now a mixture of invitation and savagery.

I shook as she sat up and then slipped the robe down from her shoulders, revealing her breasts to me again, her eyes glued to mine as her hungry expression intensified. She paused for a moment and then removed the robe completely, tossing it to the side, our eyes still joined. Then she sprawled by my side grinding her now-uncovered pussy against me like before, and whispered within a heavy breath, "I'm going to untie you now." She reached behind me to untie the knot, her breasts flat on my chest against my bare skin, still grinding herself into my hip.

With my hands free I held her tight like I'd wanted to do for so long. I rolled her so that she was completely on top of me as she plunged her tongue into my mouth and we kissed, moaning, as my hands traveled down her back and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her firmly against me. Without saying a word she tugged me to the side and I complied, rolling us over, our tongues still in each other's mouths. Jen reached for my penis, spread her legs, and rubbed the head gently against her warm, wet vagina.

I slid inside her, experiencing this incredible lusciousness for the first time, my nose buried deep in the wonderful fragrance of her hair. I hugged her chest to mine as we completed the first thrust, our foreheads pressed together and eyes still locked, and we worked together for one more thrust, both of us panting and moaning, Jen closing her eyes, and then another thrust, then three more, then I pressed as deep as I could and we held it there until my cock exploded with fury inside her as I cried out in ecstasy.

Jen squeezed me with her legs driving me even deeper inside her, and dug her chin into my shoulder as her orgasm overpowered her, causing her to yell with pleasure. I lunged into her a few more times to extend our gratification and then we stopped, trying to catch our breath, perspiration forming where her cheek rested next to mine, both of us panting.

We clutched each other in silence and entered the stage of post-climax tranquility where breathing slows and thoughts remain silent. I have no idea how much time passed.

Finally as Jen tilted her head to the side so she could study my face, a tear formed and trickled down her cheek. "Did you like that?" she whispered.

"Oh God did I ever."

"Me too, I loved it."

I massaged her back and reached up to the side of her head, and then brushed away of bit of hair that had fallen across her face. "Loved it too. To say the least," I replied.

We clutched each other for a few more minutes, our cheeks again connected. Then Jen whispered, "Thank you for trusting me. All is okay from here on." She stopped and licked inside my ear one final time, swirling her tongue round and round, and then whispered so quietly that I could barely hear her, "You are cured now."

12