All Comments on 'Steve Delivers Lisa for Domination'

by markledeux

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
I Liked the story very much

Very erotic read.

There seems to be a problem in the formatting, not sure if is from you or Literotica but it made reading the last of the story very difficult and annoying. From the NIGHT section on to the end there are ascii characters scattered throughout the sentences. Such as " ëAre you ready for bed, Lisa? Thereís ëVery well ñ kindly keep count, and in an old school gesture you must thank me for each oneí ëOh yes, yesssÖnearly there..cumming. QUITE DISTRACTING to the reader.

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed your story. It is well written and a reader can imagine themselves in the role. Please do some more.

markledeuxmarkledeuxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
formatting

Firstly, thanks for the complimentary comments.

As for the formatting, I was really upset to see the errors, I agree they spoil the reading flow of the story. I've resubmitted a corrected version which should be up soon

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Thank you

For a most fascinating story, formatting errors notwithstanding.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Steaming!

That was a hot story and fortunately I came upon it after you had sorted out your little troubles.

A very hot tale, well-told. Thank you for sharing your imagination - it was imagination, wasn't it - with us!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

That's a fairly complete use of a married woman, what is Steve thinking, I would think twice before a return visit, does he evan have a choice

"The submissive is the dominant" Madam Heather to Grissom in a television show CSI

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

How long do you expect their marriage to last? How much do you want her to live? Do you know there are people in the world to actually try to mimic the exact actions you have in your story? If she dies of pneumonia from the drowning patio bath she got on the first day, someone will be sued and probably have to pay all her hospital, doctor, and funeral bills. I would be leaving the first day, in the middle of the hosing, naked if I had to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous