All Comments on 'Steven & His Mom at the Pool'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ThewhitemanThewhitemanover 17 years ago
F**king excellent!

Really well thought out and written. I felt like I was really there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love seeing your name on new submissions

I don't want to tell you what to write, because your stories should be about what turns you on first and foremost. However, I can tell you as one of your most avid readers, that when you stay away from the extreme violence against the men in your stories I find them so much more exciting, and more akin to my own personal stories. Everything else about your storytelling is amazing, from your language, your characters, their dialogue, and especially the situations you put them in.

From the son's initial embarassment at surreptitiously watching the older women; to the friend wanking him off by the fridge making him orgasm as the aunt walks up; to the mom's 'punishment'; and then especially once penetration occurs while mom insists he promise not to come, all the while lewdly knowing that's exactly her goal --- it was all amazingly hot. I'm so glad you kept the son reluctant throughout.

Wow! The whole thing was a great, great turn on. Again, write what pleases you the most, but that was amazing, more in keeping with your favorite stories of mine that you've written in the past.

Thank you so much for sharing. Good luck with your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!!

Had me stiff as a board at work, I had to go jerk off in the restroom. Please continue with this story.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
A Darker Side of Incest

You showed a very much darker side of incest. The mom seemed to have no love for her son. She was a dominating bitch out to humiliate, degrade, and turn her son into a sex slave for the three of them. I could see where such an experience might traumatize a young man for life. Were I in his shoes, I'd probably never want to see a pussy again. I'm sure some young men have actually had a similar experience in real life, though perhaps at an earlier age. Thanks. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff!

My mom didn't degrade me, I was just a show piece. My parents decided they should have a kid not because they wanted to, but because it would give a "family" appearance. So essentially I was ignored. When you fuck your "mother" after growing up like I did it sure as hell doesn't seem like incest.

TibxoTibxoover 17 years ago
Very nice

Heh! Heh! Heh!

A very nice naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
superb

Your stories keep getting better and better. Didn't think that was possible but they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A hot tale

EnCarta:

A good hot story from start to finish. Thank You Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BEST story ive read here in over 2 years!!!!!

if you have connections look at selling the rights for a movie.....i plan on rereading to get the finer points.....OSCAR material!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story beautifully written

I like the manipulative nature of all the temptresses and that the son was very naive. The flirting with danger and violence was on edge but I glad the story didn't go over the edge and become too violent or cruel. The women seemed more assertive and demanding than cruel which is a turn on. Quite often stories of seduction or domination turn into viciousness which I find to be a complete turn off, whether it is man being brutal to a woman or vice versa. Most Dom's don't seem to understand that.

It was also very erotic that the women were all turned on by their teasing and seducing of the young man, who wasn't quite sure what he had gotten himself into. And that they were desirous of him as opposed to being disgusted. It seems in too many stories the seducer only seduces because he/she is only interested in degrading or humiliating the object of their lust and not into having a hot time with them.

I will be checking out your other stories.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 17 years ago
Very arousing

I've always been a fan of stories where the female takes charge and shows the man what she wants. This story was no exception. Great job with the plot and the descriptions, however, my only small criticism is that the dialogue was a bit off. Instead of having the son only speak in awkward little phrases, let him try to form some words. I thought that might've helped the story. Anyway, thanks for sharing and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

WILL LOOK FOR SEQUEL.......VERY VERY HOT & STIMULATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SEQUEL

YOUR READERS LOVED THIS STORY INCLUDING MYSELF, MADE MY PANTIES SOO WET!! PLEAS WRITE A SEQUEL, OR TWO OR THREE. TY

HEATHER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Had me stiff as a board for the entire length (lol) of the story. Keep up the great writing! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
extremly arousing

this is one of the best stories i have read,very hot from start to finish,hope to see a sequel,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cumminggggg

i loved this story had to go masturbate, read it a few times and every time headed for the bathroom. happened to me once by my aunt , she caught me masturbating in my room she stood and watched me until she decided to jack me off when everyone was outside at a cookout.up untill this day was a secret, oh how i remember. we need a follow up,with both the friend and the aunt caught by the mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Pool Story

Would like to see more mother -son pool stories. They are so hot.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
This Has To Be

One of the most erotic incest stories of all time ,what makes it is when she tempts him to put his cock in her ,but not cum in her.

ALFADREAMSALFADREAMSalmost 16 years ago
great

i like read over mature woman dominate young man or kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So So Story

Where is the ending. Another Half assed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There must be a sequel

The best story ever

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
SO SO

Started OK then went down hill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
was ok

was a good story well written but did here sons name change to brian when he was behind the bar

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
What a Story

Good to read about a loving, caring mother who wants nothing but the best for her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wanked over this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a terrific story!

Generally, I prefer stories of motherfucking where the son is gently dominant and aggressive and assumes the natural male role. But this was an excellent change of pace for me. Steven's mom makes sure that her boy is putty in her hands. She pushes her hot wet cunt in his face till that's all he can see and taste. Above all, that's all Steven can smell--his own mother's cunt-smell. I bet that that's what get the boy harder than he's ever been before, practically ready to jizz in the air. But mom's got in mind a much, much better place for her Steven to jizz. She does him a favor, a favor that lots and lots of sons'd love to have from their mother. She lowers herself on top of her son and slowly envelopes his big hard cock in her mommy-hole, the same hole he came out of. Despite his feeble protests, Steven's in seventh heaven. His cock's never felt so good, so electric to him. he's tingly from head to toe. Mom fucks her boy, she sure as shit fucks him, and finally gets the reward she's thirsting for. Steven unloads his young balls and gives his mother a huge twatful of creamy semen. My guess is that Steven'll get to like, really love the punishment his moms doles out to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Unn unn ooh ahh. written by a fuckin retard.

Mau38Mau38over 8 years ago

I thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh good another 1 star story!

sadistic mommy cunt and wimp son

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

This has to be one of the hottest stories in here... it pushes so many buttons, EnCarta's fingerprints must be worn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
now twist it on her...

now twist it back on her and make him Man up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot Story

Very Hot story!! I love the power play from the women, the mock outrage from each is very sexy to envision and Andrea’s taunting the whole way was especially hot. Manipulating him with her own “motherfuck me” need as she *makes him* violate her trust and cum inside her is sinfully erotic and super hot, but his cream pie submission is written a little too darkly for me. Cream pie accountability is super hot and exciting but the “little shit” comments were distracting and it would have been hotter if his reluctance turned to enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Love stories about mature women teasing boys, you're one of my favourite authors. Hope there's a part 2 where he gets involved with the other 2 milfs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous