All Comments on 'Stevie Found Out the Hard Way Ch. 01'

by ATLovin

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This one is dedicated

to all the closet cuckolds out there. Since not having a sense of humor is a prerequisite to joining their club we should see some uproarious comments soon! (grabs popcorn)

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Steve married wrong woman a size queen. He does not have to get suicide, only HE HAVE TO DIVORCE THE SIZE QUEEN WIFE. Steve should read these internet sites before getting suicide!!!!!!

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dumb

The next line from Steve "Go ahead post away, I will be informing Gina's manager and the police about her massage technique. The pic will make great evidence and I will make sure your family gets a link to the picture. Now get your ass home where you will beg for my forgiveness or sleep outside tonight."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cuck wimp shit shit I hate ALL WIMPS AND WHORES fuck!

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DONE I GOT TO CLEAN DE KEYBROAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couple of Questions??

Why would a women marrried to Steve for 12 years suddenly decide to degrade,debase and humiliate her husband after having had sex with him probably thousands of times? Why not divorce him and move on to bigger things?Don't understand the need for her humiliation of him. Im sure this is not a real story but who would like this except for nasty,mean spirited sluts. Don't get it Way to contrived

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Senseless

As several have pointed out, this makes no particular sense. If this is a set-up to cover Sweety boffing her hung prior boyfriend (either as a fait-accompli or in the near future), it is unnecessary if she's leaving, and likely to backfire if she is trying to 'take over' their on-going marriage! Gina is a fool for lending her critical assistance to whatever Sweety's plan might be! By enduring a small (sorry!) embarrassment for what would likely be a short (oops!) time - and Sweety has probably outed him to most of their FB friends ALREADY - he can get Gina fired AND gain a lot more time to perfect his skill with the Diablo! Why in the Hell is he worried about getting laid tonight - or ever - with the Bitch? (Besides, he's cleared out for a little (darn!) while anyway!). Worse, why didn't he stalk (again) out when he first saw Gina about to giggle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loving ATloving's work

AT Loving, welcome back !

we are so glad that you didnt stop after 2009.

looking forward to hear more of your imagination and work, don't fret over the closet cucks and haters....

can't wait for ch.2.... guess it'll make me lose my load again.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This one is dedicated to the Anon cuck

who came out of the closet to make comments on every story on lit. Why don't you stick the popcorn up your ass one kernel at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This one is dedicated to the closet cuckold

Who will never come out, screw all you wannabe cuckolds, life in the closet is the shiznit broseph, mothballs, shoes, shame, insecurity, closet life FTW!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
HOW DOES ONE DISCOVER

what is already known. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
set up, sue the salon, and divorce the slut wife

no one talks to anyone and is in love with them4

this bitch and her friend are both mental and need to be gotten far away from

someone suggested an unfortunate accident occurring to the two of them, why hasnt it happened, or maybe that is the final chapter, chapter 2!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Not erotic

Belongs in Fetish or Nonconsent, not LW. The main theme of this story is humiliation. There was nothing sexy in this story, and Sara is not a Loving Wife. Divorce time. One star to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
set up

Sarah and Gina cooked this up and will blackmail Stevie into becoming a cuckold. Dump her and let her have the half wit Danny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So whats next?

Oil him down again and set him a flame?

Give him a warm bath with poison ivy in it?

Just out of curiosity did his dick suddenly shrink? When he got married it was 13" long and 8" across but now it is only 5" long? Hell no! Yes when men age it does get slightly smaller but so do those tits. So the bitch know how big it was when she got married but now is upset? Piss on her and kick her ass to the curb, literary. Let her find out that the world really does not need her and her attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This kind of betrayal demans a full nuclear response.

search, burn, and destroy.

rob them of everything they love.

then leave them wishing they were dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ideas for Second Part

I am hoping you bring up the part again about the sign and the fact that those pictures were taken there and both could be prosecuted for violations of the law. The guy can sue both the company and the friend. Not to mention the wife is committing blackmail and extortion. The key is for him to turn the tables on both and leave them and the area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Set Up

Gina and Sara had talked about Td and his tongue many times and Sara missing her old BF's biggy.

We have to know why Sara insisted on him getting this massage. It was a setup to include pictures and to justify Sara seeing her old BF, once in awhile (probablu weekly).

This guy doesn't seem like a bad guy so, how about Chapter two and he gains his freedom, Sara is banned from Facebook and is embarrassed by her cheating with the old BF. Gina, you figure something out for that fat little bitch.

Thanks, the TD came as a surprise until you set the stage for his humiliation. This guy is not a loser so - give him his dignity and get Sara out of his life. No real loving wife would do this to her man.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Steve should just start the divorce papers.

This is a setup for blackmail. The trust in the marriage is gone. Serve the papers, and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what's coming next?

You put a lot of meat on the fire and created good tension.

I hope the next chapter is not a failure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not convincing

The story does nothing to convince the trader that Steve would behave as described. There is also no indication that Sara was a bitch of such magnitude.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Sacrificial bait to the trolls. That's myself included.

I must have missed something, very very view humorous comments - but I thought it was well writ and wry.Made me just about chuckle some..first comment had it about right I guess. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very well written

i enjoy good writing. like others, I am confused by its placement in Loving Wives, but for me , that meant I found it. look forward to the next installment. Thanks.

bat_08bat_08about 12 years ago
Amazing Story

This story was incredible. Please write the second chapter and don't listen to the critics. AMAZING JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a sick set up/where is this going???? not good

What wife would do this to her man. it looks like she want to or has been cheating with danny. why would she humilate him like this, what is to be gained. a divorce is in the works or just another chucky story, but this one looks like a real sick one. I WOULD KICK HER ASS AFTER THIS SHOW. ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE HIM A WIMP AUTHOR..

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
this story was incredible

incredibly fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well now.....

For such a gifted writer, you really have a warped sense of morality. Money and a strong back is all she wanted from him. Since most writers use their own sensibilities when working on a story, I have to think you actually feel this way also. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Admissions that he took excellent care of her, loved her with all his heart, and she gave up such a great cock for him. He is in love but she's just as much an idiot as the author. Please just go back to manilla paper and crayons. Don't sully the title of writer anymore.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That was terrible!

Sorry - but if my man was willing to put up with anything like that, he wouldn't be my man for very long. If he didn't have the balls to smack them both and walk out then he doesn't deserve a woman at all.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Glad there's no part 2.

I am glad there's no part 2. Incredibly stupid.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Just divorce the bitch. If she doesn't respect you she can't love you either.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Frustrating!

Reading it you expect that poor excuse of a man to stand up, to react to the bad game he was exposed to. At the end you realize: just another wimp-story. Too bad.

Started quite promising - and lost fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was a complete set up for his wife to fuck someone else. he should have got up and left immediately once thewy started in on him. Grow a set and have the lockw changed NOW@

This will be her chance to fuck a big cock. Time to tell her oe time mand we're doone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you serious?

Steve needs to go home, pack his shit and go find a better woman...or just go ahead and run these two bitches over with an F150 pick up truck and do his jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Another shit author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bah!

Another quitter for an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And that's it?

Why don't you finish what you start? Why post chapter 1 if you don't have chapter 2 at least started? What a total waste of space this dumb story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are one dumb sob.I would have given my exwife one minite to give me the phone or i would call the police and the news and charge Gina with prostitution for touching me and my wife with contributing to prostitution for paying her to do so.Even if the charges did not stick they would forever be branded with them.I would then proceed home and throw all of her stuff on the street and change all the door locks.end of story

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TEE-HEEs AND GIGGLES

the last laugher should win on this fiasco. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any guy with a dick would have gotten up and left when the fat little whore starting talking!

Stupid story and every guy would have just got up and left the fat little whore when she made fun of his dick!!! Fuck that fat,short skank!!! I would have said "hey fat girl when are you gonna lay off the ice cream your ass is as wide as a Mack truck!!! That would have stopped all the bullshit right there! Stupid story obviously written by a man hating bitch!!!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Previous Anon Comment

I agree. Another quitter for an author. Why bother? I see only two ways for this to go. Divorce or he becomes a cucked wimp. Haven't heard much from FTDS lately. Maybe he can come out of hiatus? Or another writer who likes to finish stories. I may or may not like it, but at least get a finish to this S.....!!!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 10 years ago
No Chapter 2 and...

...they set him up and he is too dumb to realize it - yet.

Taking pictures and joking about the Internet...No loving wife does this...and - the dildo has a name, it's Danny and it shoots real live and warm sperm!

No kids, he should just leave! He;s just a prop ,a filler, a bed warmer and a bill payer so he should just wake up and leave! No one needs this woman and/or her friend and certainly not the pussy stuffer Danny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
get Gina back

Call the health dept and police, she violated so many laws, and the wife set him up. Dump her and let her go find Danny to pay for her shit.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 8 years ago
good story, but...

Only one star because you didn't write the second chapter where the scales are balanced. Could have been a five star pair of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read and LW story!!! And to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't you know how to

Write the divorce chapter... All you really neede to do is write.... "The End"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 Star

And1 star only. He shouldn't even divorce the bitch. He should just go home, pack his stuff, go take ALL their money out of the bank, an hit the road. Let her figure out on her own how she fucked up.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Fuck...

This was a sick, twisted fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I'm 1+1/2" flaccid and 3+1/2" erect; love it when my Wife and her girlfriends talk openly about my tiny dick; love it when my Wife cheats on me; and I loved this story! Well written, realistic and erotic.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Awful

This was one little tuggle short of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

he should toss the bitch to the curb let her put the pic on facebook and just leave her and town never to return and sue the shit out of the bitch only a whore would do that to her hubby she just wants other guys time to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blackmail?

Not very effective. Seeing the writing on the wall he drove to their bank and took all their liquid assets and cancelled all their credit cards. He went into to work the next day and applied for and received a transfer across the country. He went to a local U-haul store and got a truck and a car dolly. Going home he packed what he wanted, loaded the car and headed away. Sara never saw him or heard from him again. She lost the house when she couldn't afford it and had to pay for the divorce a year later using abandonment as a reason. She got no help from Danny as all he wanted was some pussy, not to be married to it. And THAT is how you deal with a cunt that tries to blackmail you.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wish my wife was like Stevie boys. Story got my little 4"er hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hahaha

Fucking hell this, whatever it is, was funny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

time to divorce that whore he calls a wife and get on with life without the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell kind of weird sick story is this, and the sick mind that actually attempted to write something worth while that might be entertaining????????

Wasted my reading time hoping for the turn around recuse paragraph never to happen.

How about free tuition for an English lit class - even if it would actually help to make a difference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I see a divorce in her future! Sexual harassment on her friend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where the fucking rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous