Stew, Steph, Sherry and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Steph pushed Stew onto the couch and knelt before him. She bent and rubbed her face against his throbbing cock. She would run her fingers up and down his legs and kiss him everywhere but his cock. She was teasing him, building him up. Her hair brushed it several times as her hands roamed all over his torso. Suddenly, without a hit of warning, her mouth engulfed him. She lifted and lowered her head four, five, six times and then stopped, shifting her body back so she could admire his cock. She studied it, noted that he was not that big, but his cock was beautiful. It was a lovely pink and ramrod straight, no screwy little bend or twist like, well, like Dave. Dave's cock had a bend towards the end and....

She got back into the cock at hand. She held it, gazed at the neatly trimmed bush which left the entire shaft and scrotum totally hair-free. He had shaved neatly around his pubic area but it didn't look strange, just very neat. As she admired his work, she traced her tongue up the length of the shaft along one prominent vein, right to the tip where she flickered her tongue back and forth over the eye of the serpent. Then she took him deeply into her mouth again. She cupped his scrotum and gently massaged it.

Stew looked over at Rich licking Sherry's pussy, Sherry's legs spread wide, one knee bent, her hand pushing Rich into her. "Damn," he thought, "She's NEVER looked sexier." Stew admired Steph's body. She was built to kill. A little bit of a belly, wonderfully real tits, hips that begged to be held while her snatch was plowed either from the front or the back. Stew was surprised at how much she resembled Sherry, but taller. Her hair was darker and her face not quite as soft, but harsh was, well harsh. She had a face that implied seriousness but her eyes, when you looked at them, revealed her mischievous side. He was seeing that now as he looked at the top of her head and the curve of her back, and yeah, those hips. She knew her way around a cock, that was for sure.

After a bit, Sherry wearily suggested to Rich that he let Steph lick her some more before they fucked. Rich, not wanting to be a party pooper agreed. He tapped Steph on the ass and said, "Sherry wants more you."

Steph turned from Stew, giving him a little grin and a wink, and turned to Sherry where she buried her face between her legs, drinking in her nectar. Sherry grabbed the back of Steph's head and pushed hard. She began to buck wildly until she came with a scream and a series of "OHs" that lasted for what seemed like an hour. Then she said to Stew, "I want you in my ass." She had gotten so wet it was running down to her butt. But she knew that wouldn't be enough. She looked at Rich and said, "I want you to loosen me up. Use your fingers and my pussy juice, lick me, too."

Stew was dumbfounded. Was this the woman he married or did someone else take her place for the night? What had she been drinking and where could he get an endless supply?

Rich licked her asshole, he put his tongue into her as best he could, but she was tight, very tight. He rubbed every bit of moisture he could find either from her or him into her bum and inserted one finger. Sherry groaned and added, "Nice start."

While Rich loosened her up, Steph went down on Rich. It was an awkward position, but everyone seemed to like it, even Stew who was only watching at this point, though he couldn't leave himself alone.

Rich inserted another finger and worked them back and forth, licking her as he did. Then Sherry said, in a barely audible voice, "Stew, get wet inside Steph. Fuck her and get your dick wet."

She may have been in the throes of ecstasy, but she was very much in control. Steph got up from in front of Rich and bent low at the waist with her butt in the air. Stew entered her. She was so wet. Stew slid himself in and out hoping he could keep from cumming. She felt so damn good.

Sherry piped up, "You better save yourself for my ass Stew. I'm about ready." Rich realized she was not lying. He inserted a third finger and after working it in and out, he guided the fingers out and looked at Stew saying, "She's ready."

Stew pulled out of Steph and made his way on his knees to Sherry where he grabbed hold of his soaking dick and worked it around her anus finally able to slide it in. Sherry groaned, moaned and grunted as he entered.

Steph and Rich watched closely, but since Stew had left Steph empty, Rich filled the void yet neither of them averted their gaze upon what Stew was doing.

"She's gorgeous and so fucking wild," said Steph through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, just like you, Baby," replied Rich as he slipped in and out of her hole. "We should try anal."

"Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe," went Steph. Rich realized she wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, just focused on the show before them and the dick inside her. They watched as Stew rammed himself inside Sherry's ass and Sherry's ass responded against him over and over again. Rich was close, Steph was closer.

Sherry was in heaven, pure, absolute heaven. As Stew pounded her ass, she rubbed her clit, slow at first and then so fast she feared starting a fire. His cock felt so good inside her ass. She had done this once before with an old boyfriend and it was unbelievable, but he was such a moron and had apparently seen too many porn movies, pulling out before she was satisfied. She knew deep down Stew would not let her down. He didn't.

Stew groaned, "I'm about there. Let me know when you're ready." He was breathless, barely able to speak.

Steph and Rich were close also. The slap, slap, slap of Rich against Steph was almost deafening, he was so close he wasn't sure he could even let her........he came, FULL FORCE deeply into Steph's love hole. Steph, who had been rubbing herself the same way Sherry was, clenched her muscles not allowing Rich to leave her and bucked wildly against him. Rich didn't have the strength or the will to resist and in no time, his cum shot forth into his wife's awaiting receptacle. They came together loudly and fully pumping, bucking and rocking until there was no strength or cum left between them. They then collapsed amazed that Sherry and Stew were still going strong.

But Stew wasn't going as strong as it appeared. He tried all he could to delay the apex of his physical actions but he found he was fighting a losing battle. The skin of his cock was being stretched and relaxed so thoroughly, he was amazed he had lasted this long. Sherry, for her part, could feel that Stew was close and amped up her rubbing, hoping they could cum at the same time. They did. Just as Stew lost his load within the voluptuous ass of his amazing wife, Sherry's body responded to all the stimulation with an earth shattering orgasm that caused her to scream aloud. She had actually already cum three times but didn't want Stew to know, not yet anyway. In truth, Steph had gotten her off twice, Rich once and now Stew, her beloved husband, three more times. This third time, well, seventh time, was the most amazing climax she had ever felt.

Stew pulled out and fell over trying to catch his breath. Rich got up and ran his fingers over Sherry's ass and kissed her back. Steph moved up to cuddle with Stew. Within seconds, the four were all cuddled together on the floor holding each other tightly ignoring the stickiness and the sweat, feeling only warm soft flesh and breath upon each other. They dozed that way for almost an hour.

When they awoke, Sherry first, they all just sort of looked back and forth at each other and slowly sat up. None of them were fully able to function and just gave each other moral support. Rich spoke first.

"I can only speak for me, but that was unreal. You two are unbelievable."

Steph added, "We have to be honest, we've been with other people before and it was so fucking good, but we felt there was a special connection with you two. We didn't even discuss it, we just knew it."

Stew shook his head and took a deep breath. "I have never done anything like that. It's always been one on one with me. I didn't even know how I could handle this. I thought about it, what guy hasn't, but, holy shit, I'm in awe of everything that just happened."

Sherry was next, she rubbed Stew's leg, leaned over and kissed his cheek. "First for me, too. Never done a girl, never been with more than one guy and have had only two guys before Stew. Talk about being a novice."

Steph was surprised by this revelation and said, "For a novice, you were unreal. If you hadn't just said that, I'd swear you had been a swinger for years. Bravo sweetie, bravo."

Sherry just grinned and held onto Stew.

It was late now and no alcohol was affecting anyone at this point. Stew and Sherry got up and got dressed, mess and all, gave Steph and Rich a hug and bid them farewell, making it plain, that if they were ever up to this again, THEY were. Then they left and went home.

Rich and Steph showered together to wash off all the fluids their bodies had collected. They kissed deeply when they got into bed and Rich asked, "So, you'll no doubt see them again at work, how do you think you'll handle it?"

Steph just looked at the ceiling and said, "Well, when you think of the friends we've had sex with and we just go on as if nothing happened, I think our NEW friends will be the same. I'll get wet on the memories and hopes for future visits, but in the meantime, I'll just go on like nothing happened. Can you do that?"

Rich thought for a second and said, "I have no choice. Wanna fuck?"

Steph rolled over and clutched her pillow and said, "Maybe tomorrow. I'm not in the mood tonight and I have a headache.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers