Sticking it to Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your lawyer, still billing you for his time, goes back to court and gets a judgment against me. I have no savings or checking accounts that can be attached. My car is a lease so nothing for you there. I live in a furnished apartment so there isn't anything there you can get. All you can do with your judgment is garnish my wages and the first time that I get a paycheck that has been garnished I will quit my job. So what do we have here Peg? A good years worth of lawyers fees out of your pocket and all for maybe two hundred dollars out of one paycheck.

"All that's left for you to try is to go back to the judge and get him to threaten me with going to jail for contempt of court if I don't comply with his orders. All that will get you Peg is a post card from me from some small fishing village in Mexico where I will take up residence until my money runs out. And I've got a lot Peg, thanks to you. Face it Peggy. You fucked over me, got caught and I got even. Consider yourself fortunate. Think about what happened to your boyfriend and consider yourself very fortunate. He lost his balls and now he can never fuck with another man's wife. You, on the other hand, can still spread for anyone you want."

"I knew it! I knew you had something to do with what happened to Adam."

"What you think you know and what you can prove are two very different things Peg. By the way, how are things going with your love affair? From what I hear you haven't seen the poor man since his first day in the hospital."

"What would be the point? You took away the only thing he had going for him."

"Oh that's cold Peg, even for you."

"It's the truth. He was extremely well endowed and he was a marvelous lover, but I would have tired of him eventually and come home."

"Oh gee Peg; if only I had known. All of the unpleasantness could have been avoided if I had but known that someday you would have come home to me. Oh damn! I guess by my actions I messed that up didn't I? I'll have to carry that regret to my grave. Oh what a joy life could have been had we only communicated better."

"You can be such an asshole."

"Yes Peg and you are a worthless, cheating whore."

I finished my beer, got up and said, "Have a rotten life Peg" and I left the bar.

Three days later I was served with divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. I didn't contest it and she was awarded half of the marital assets and I was ordered to pay her the money borrowed against the line of credit. I wished her luck in getting anything and tossed the final decree in the trash. She must have believed me when I told her how things would go because I never heard from her again.

One interesting thing came out of the mess. Everyone was agreed that White was a dip-shit asshole, but even dip-shit assholes can have a friend or two and one of White's was Peggy's boss. He wasn't happy with the way she treated White after his misfortune and he fired her. Well, fired isn't the way it was put. A downturn in the economy necessitated a downsizing and Peggy was let go, but everyone knew that she was fired. She couldn't find work in our area so she relocated to California where she had some relatives and no one - not even her sister - has heard from her since.

++++++++++++++++++++

There is one more chapter to the story. It was a sad ending, but at the same time a glorious beginning.

Tanya had a beautiful baby girl and Tom doted on her and spoiled her rotten. Uncle Rob was a constant visitor and spent many, many hours crawling around on the floor with little Martha.

Tom never told Tanya or me the full story. He knew why he had erectile dysfunction, but he hid it from Tanya. He had cancer and it didn't get caught in time and the cancer spread. Following his funeral Tanya handed me an envelope addressed to me. It was addressed to me and written across the front of the envelope were the words, "For Rob's eyes only." I looked at her and she shrugged and said,

"I have no idea. It is addressed to you so I haven't seen what's inside."

I opened it and read:

"Hey bud; if you are reading this I'm gone. There was a reason I picked you (yes, it was me, not Tanya) to father our child. I knew I wouldn't be there for them and I wanted someone I knew I could trust to be around to watch over them. I knew I could count on you so you got elected. Don't let me down bud; take good care of our girls.

T

I handed the letter to Tanya and she read it and started crying. I took her in my arms to comfort her and when she was all cried out she asked me what I was going to do.

"I'm going to do just what he knew I would do; I'm going to take care of my girls."

Six months later Tanya and I were married.