Stiff Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she had become accustomed to wearing it, the underwear gave her a huge amount of confidence and made her feel very sexy.

She glanced down at her breasts, her nipples only just covered by the black lace of the revealing bra top. She liked what she saw.

The camera flashed again as Richard took more pictures.

Mary grinned at him as she noticed him using the camera with one hand as he boldly stroked his stiff cock with the other!

"Turn around slowly for us Mary," said Max, "I want to get some pictures from all sides."

Mary slowly turned, aware that as she did so her naked bum would come into view. She knew how Richard liked to see her bum and she felt excited as she continued to turn until her back was facing the camera.

Once more the sounds of the cheers and whistles of appreciation from the watching men filled the room as they all looked at her bum. The only covering was the thin string that ran through her bum 'crack'.

Mary continued to turn and eventually finished facing the camera again.

By now she realised how horny all of this attention was making her feel. Her breasts felt sensitive and her pussy already felt moist. The wildness was starting to take over and as she gazed at Richard and the camera, and of course, the other men, she ran her hands up her body to touch her breasts.

"That's great," said Max, "keep caressing your breasts while Richard takes more pictures."

The camera flashed again and this seemed to encourage Mary and turn her on some more. Richard watched as she boldly folded down the black lace of the bra to expose her nipples. The men shouted their appreciation and Mary noticed that now they were all rubbing the bulges in their underpants!

Mary teased her nipples by squeezing them between her finger and thumb. Richard noticed how erect they looked and again took some more pictures.

It felt good as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations in her breasts. With her eyes closed she felt even sexier as she heard the men commenting on her beautiful nipples and how erect and responsive they looked.

She could hear them saying things like, "I would love to be able to feel those lovely nipples for myself."

And

"MMMmm, I would love to be able to suck those sexy stiff nipples and bite them!"

Mary really wanted to feel Richard's hands on her breasts and decided to encourage him by slipping the shoulder straps of the bra down on each side. With the straps down she exposed more of her breasts and was pleased to see the camera flash some more.

Richard then said to Mary that he was going to leave the camera on automatic, which meant that it would take regular pictures by itself.

He came up and stood behind her again, pushing his stiff cock against her back as he hugged her from behind. Once more his hands started to caress her body and soon he was caressing both breasts. The camera flashed automatically as it took another picture.

With a breast in each hand he teased her nipples, both of them aware of how much this was turning on their audience.

As Mary enjoyed the feeling of Richard's cock pressed against her back and the lovely feelings flowing from her nipples as he teased and caressed them, she felt him move one of his hands away and down toward her belly.

The hand continued its downward journey and Mary was in no doubt where the destination was!

He did not tease her by caressing around her pussy or going to the tops of her thighs first, he just went directly to her pussy, boldly placing his whole hand over the mound of her minge!

He cupped the whole of her minge area in his hand whilst his middle finger gently pushed the black lace of the g-string into the moist outer lips of her pussy.

Once more the camera flashed.

Mary closed her eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensations as he touched her. She knew right then that she wanted him to fuck her. Even with the others watching! She did not really care she just wanted his cock inside her!

She realised though that Richard enjoyed these erotic games and he would probably want some wilder pictures of her before any fucking took place!

She felt him move his hand up to the waistband of the g-string and then he slid it under the fabric and touched her pussy. He whispered in her ear, "You are so wet my darling."

She could hear one of the others saying, "lucky man, I would love to have my hand inside her panties and feel her moist minge."

"She heard another saying I hope we get to see that wet cunt soon!"

Mary was really turned on now. Richard's hand felt really good as he teased her pussy.

As Richard continued to play with Mary's moist minge Max spoke. "Can I make a suggestion for some pictures please Richard?" he said.

Richard whispered into Mary's ear, "what do you think, shall we let him suggest what he would like? Do you mind?"

Mary did not answer Richard directly. Instead she looked at the camera and said," Max, as you can only watch please ask what you would like and I will do it!"

Richard was a little shocked. He knew Mary was much bolder now but she could have no idea what Max would ask her to do. Richard thought some more and realised that Max could ask for anything but if Mary did not want to do it she did not have to.

Max was silent for a moment and then said, "We would like to see Richard remove those tiny panties and then spank that sexy bum!"

Mary knew how much Richard enjoyed spanking her and knew that if she agreed she would once more be exposing herself completely to these men.

The same feelings swept through her as before when she had been alone in front of her web cam, she WANTED to expose herself to these men. She knew it turned them on and she liked the idea that they would watch her and wank. She also realised that with her panties removed she was one step closer to being fucked by Richard!

"OK," she said, "I'll do it!"

She could still feel Richard's cock pressed against her back and as she said she would do as the men asked she could feel his stiff cock get even stiffer!

Richard eased his hand out of her panties and stood back from her.

"We will have to re-arrange the camera", he said.

Richard quickly re-arranged the camera position and the computer to either side of the bed.

Mary was confused at first but she soon realised what he was doing.

Richard asked Mary to kneel on the bed facing the lap top computer. This meant she could see the images of the men and her own.

With the camera at the other end Richard quickly focussed it on Mary's arse!

Mary could now see all the men and her rear view on the lap top screen.

She felt very sexy as she looked at her image. He naked bum contrasted sexily with the black lace of the suspenders and the tops of the black stockings. The black acted like a picture frame, framing her pale bum and the tops of her thighs.

The camera was still on 'automatic' and had flashed a few times already.

Mary was leaning on her elbows with her bum pushed up in a provocative style.

There were murmurs of appreciation from the men as Richard focussed the camera.

Mary was amused when Richard spoke; he was obviously enjoying this scenario.

"So, Mary," he said, "you have been a naughty girl."

"Yes", said Mary.

"What happens to naughty girls?"

"They get a slapped bum," she replied.

"Are you ready for your punishment Mary?"

"Yes," said Mary, "I am ready.

She felt Richard press into her back as he said, "push your bum up higher."

She pushed her bum up and as she did she felt him gently caress it.

His hands wandered all over both cheeks and in between! A few times he boldly reached between her legs and ran his hand all over her minge, sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

Then suddenly, SLAP, flash. The camera must have got the perfect shot as Richard's hand slapped her bum for the first time.

Again he caressed her, stroking her naked cheeks and between her legs.

SLAP! Richard always seemed to judge the severity just right. His slaps were painful, but not too painful. This slight pain mixed with the gentle caresses really added to Mary's sexual arousal.

As Mary was preparing for the next slap Max spoke.

"You have not removed her panties!"

Richard of course knew this and was just adding the tease.

He did not reply. He just whispered to Mary, "Are you OK with that? Can I take off your panties?"

Mary did not reply, she just wiggled her bum in a provocative way as if to say yes.

She watched her image on the screen as Richard reached for the waistband of her tiny black panties and began to pull them down. Soon he had them off and she suddenly felt naked.

In reality it made little difference because with only the string between her legs she had looked as though she was naked before.

Of course that was only true as long as her legs remained together!

With the panties removed Richard continued to caress her again.

It felt so much better when his hand stroked between her legs now. His fingertips brushed across her naked minge, feeling the wetness that was on her pink lips.

SLAP! This time it felt a little harder and stung more but she forgot this almost immediately as his naughty hand pushed between her legs again and sought out her minge. This time instead of just stroking it, he slipped a finger inside her, feeling and enjoying how hot and wet she was.

With his finger still inside she felt him lift her backside even higher.

Mary suddenly realised how exposed she was as she felt the cool air of the room gently passing over her exposed arse hole!

Watching the screen, she saw the men all pull down their underpants to expose themselves to her. The cocks all varied in size but had one feature in common; they were all very stiff!

She watched with fascination as they started to wank. The purple heads of their cocks exposed as they pulled back their foreskins.

SLAP. "Ouch!---MMMMmmmm,"

Richard repeated this pattern of slapping her quite hard and then running his fingers over or sometimes inside, her wet minge.

"Move your knees apart darling," let's show these frustrated men what a beautiful minge looks like.

Mary moved her knees apart until she could actually see her minge on the screen of the laptop!

She had never felt so exposed! Both of her holes completely on display!

She did not care. She felt so horny. She wiggled her bum to the camera and heard the men's lewd comments as Richard boldly slid two fingers into her wet and excited minge.

"What a fabulous cunt!" she heard one say.

"Richard, show us more of Mary's lovely wet cunt." She heard another say.

She watched and felt as Richard displayed her to the men. He was pulling her minge open with his fingers, showing the men how pink and wet she was!

Mary thought she should have felt humiliated but she didn't. She just felt so very horny! In her opinion it was the watching men who were humiliated.

She felt Richard moving behind her and, as she felt him and watched the screen she realised that he was going to fuck her 'doggy style'.

She was going to be fucked as the other men watched!

She watched Richard approach her with his stiff cock in his hand, guiding it toward her wet minge.

The camera angle was perfect to show him teasing her wet cunt with the head of his cock. It felt fantastic as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down the wet slit of her minge.

She noticed the wanking men were wanking harder and suddenly gave an involuntary moan of pleasure as Richard slid his stiff cock into her willing and waiting minge.

He pushed it all the way inside and then paused, both of them enjoying the sensation. Richard then gripped her thighs and started to fuck her, his stiff cock moving in and out of her wet hole like a piston.

Because of the angle of the camera Mary could not only enjoy the feeling of Richard's stiff cock as he fucked her, she could also watch herself being fucked! She could see her wet minge hungrily enjoying Richard's cock as it slid in and out of her.

The men were all wanking hard and shouting out, "Fuck her Richard, fill her with your spunk!"

Mary had been very aroused long before Richard had started to fuck her and she now felt her orgasm approaching fast. Richard knew it was near as her squeals of pleasure became more frequent and louder. He kept up a steady rhythm as he gripped her thighs tightly and continued to pump his cock in and out.

Her screams grew louder and louder until she was cumming. Her orgasm swept through her body like wave after wave of electric current.

As it subsided Richard was surprised when she pulled her self away from him and his cock came out of her wet cunt with a loud 'plop' noise.

Mary quickly turned round on the bed and, looking at Richard she said, "I will really make those wankers jealous now!"

She sat on the edge of the bed, making sure that the camera would be able to see what she was going to do. She then took Richard's stiff cock in her hand and pulled him toward her.

Richard looked down at his cock, still glistening with the juices from Mary's minge as she pulled back his foreskin and started to lick around the exposed head.

After licking the head for a while she took it from her mouth and said, "I want to taste your spunk my darling."

She then placed her mouth over the end of his stiff cock and slowly started to swallow it. The men were going wild. Saying things like, "Lucky man, I'd love her to suck my cock!"

"I wonder if she will swallow his spunk?"

"Wow! She's taking all of his cock in her mouth!"

As the men watched and wanked, Mary was taking the last few inches of Richard's cock into her mouth. She resisted the urge to gag as the head touched her throat. Her lips were now in Richard's pubic hair as her mouth and throat felt and tasted Richard's stiff cock. Richard was now moving his hips in a small fucking motion and Mary could feel his thighs starting to tense. She felt him hold the back of her head in his hands and his cock start to pulsate. She prepared herself to be ready as his spunk pumped into her throat. She managed to swallow most of it and felt his grip on her head slacken as he pulled back a little to allow her to swallow and breathe. The men had gone very quiet but had obviously enjoyed the show. All four images of their cocks were now blurred as their cameras were splashed with spunk as they climaxed from their wanking.

Richard moved across and switched off the camera and computer. He lifted Mary in his arms and then they both fell onto the bed in a passionate embrace. Richard pulled the bedclothes over them both and soon they were asleep in each other's arms.

12