All Comments on 'Still Hot! Ch. 02'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
You are a teaser!

You took us half way there in chapter 1 and then stopped. In chapter 2 you started the process all over again and gave us, should I say, a great climax to the story. I very much like the happy ending in chapter 2 than in chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Like it

The story is great so far but hurry up and get the next chapter out to read. I can't wait to see what happens next. I also want to hear about what happens with the best friend and wife soon to be ex-wife if it gets that far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So hot!

I agree - you're such a tease! Getting us all excited, then stopping short... I do hope he gets right in he, soon.

Lukas

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Working On Part 3

Usually I like my stories at most, but I think I am starting to love some of these latest ones. I know they are far from perfect, but I am starting to get my points across much better then I used to in my stories. I always write visually, because that's how I experience things and how I visualize stories. I try to bring the reader along for the ride.

In these latest stories I have unleashed something I always loved about sexual stories and that is teasing. I love to tease and be teased in real life. It adds excitement and dimensions to a story.

In part 3 the teasing is taking a new all-time high as the tension builds. I hope to improve on what I did in the first two stories.

I have not forgotten about the wife (or soon to be ex-wife) as she will be mentioned in the third story. I have a page written, but part 3 should be at least 3 pages long.

part 4 will take the storyline in a somewhat different direction but the two main characters from the first 3 parts will still be into each other. Things will just change to keep everything fresh and exciting with the teasing and tension still very much there. Hope you all like because writing multipart stories this long is very new to me (this is the first time I attempted more then 2 parts). Please vote and please keep your responses coming it is helping me to continue. Thanks

LadysMan

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Great job

Looking forward to next part. I just hope that you don't pair the mother up with anyone else other then the son. Would ruin things if another person came between them when it came to sex. At least for me anyway.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

Don't worry. I do not intend to pair up the mother with anyone else. It wouldn't be right. I do have more in store for both these characters, but another man is not it. I've hinted at where I am going. Still working on chapter 3. It is going to be a little longer then chapters 1 & 2 but it will have a lot to it. This is going to be a 10 chapter story. I hope everyone hangs in with me for the long haul. I have a lot planned. Not sure how it will all turn out, but I have a rough idea where I am going with it. I am going to try to keep up with the same style of writing for all the chapters.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Still Very Hot

Your writing is great and sexy. I like the way you write. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!

This is extremely hot, and I can't wait for part 3!

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Maybe:

Still havent taken care of buddy.

Sex is better, story seems to be developing, but need revenge on cheating wife to make it complete.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Damn That's Hot

That was a scorching hot piece of writing, when she leaned over I was instantly hard and just writing this comment and thinking about it is doing the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lmao what the fuck?

In Chapter 1, you started slow, whichs good, then you started to rush the story in the end of chapter 1.. and this chapter 2 you just rushed it to sex without any story..

This is just another wham-bam-thankyou-maam story that somehow has high rating, 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Top fast

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

Load of fucking rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous