Still Hot! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
616 Followers

On the screen Bruce Willis was having sex with a seductive red-head. In front of me my sexy mother kneeled as she leaned in. She undid my belt and buckle. She slowly lowered my zipper. She reached her hands in my boxers and withdrew my hard cock.

She smiled up at me, blushing, aroused. Then she leaned in and took my cock in her waiting mouth. I leaned my head back on the couch. I moaned. So did she. She licked, sucked, ran her hands up and down my dick as she followed those actions with her hot, wet, mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Eager to please me. I returned to watching her as I licked my lips and thrust my cock up into her mouth. She smiled and withdrew her mouth.

"Haven't done that in so long. Oh, God, it tastes so good!" She said and jumped back on my cock with her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down, occasionally taking her mouth off of it and licking and nibbling on the side with her lips. She licked the head like it was a melting ice cream cone. She flicked her tongue back and forth on it. I guided her head up and down on my cock. I felt her soft hair in my hands. I caressed her ears and ran my fingertips around the lobes and edges of her ears. She moaned around my cock. I thrust up and down, in and out of her mouth as she went up and down. We were soon going faster, matching the pace of the sex on the TV. I started breathing louder. My mom kept glancing up at me with her eyes only. She heard me moaning.

"Cum in my mouth baby! Give it to mommy. You know I want it!" She said smiling a sexy smile.

She returned to sucking me. The pressure, the wetness of her mouth. The hot scene of seeing my mom sucking me. Licking me. Taking my forbidden cock in her mouth was too much for me. I grabbed the back of her head as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Oh I am going to cum in that hot mouth of yours, mom! You want it don't you! You want to taste your son's forbidden cum!" I said.

She nodded her head up and down in response. Faster. I saw her put her other hand in her panties and rub herself. She was breathing fast around my cock. The site of her putting her two fingers in her pussy sent me over the edge. I felt my cum emptying from my balls and heading toward my cock.

"Oh, I'm cumming! Oh, mom! Oh, fuck!"

I started cumming in her mouth. I felt wave after wave of my cum spurting into my mom's mouth. Never once did she pull back. If anything her sucking and licking intensified with my orgasm. I could tell my mom was cumming herself as she was moaning and whimpering around my cock. She soon withdrew from it and I could tell there was cum on her tongue and the drop or two that escaped from her mouth as I was flooding it. I reached down and wiped them from the sides of her lips and offered my fingers to her. She licked them clean and smiled. She was panting as was I. She leaned in and continued licking my cock clean. She made sure that not one drop was left as she kept draining my cock for more cum every single drop was caught on her tongue. When I was all depleted she pulled back and sat on her heels. She opened her mouth and showed me the remaining bit of cum on her tongue. She swallowed loudly. She saw another drop of cum shoot out of my cock and leaned in. The last drop hit her on the face. She rubbed it into her skin and kept licking her lips and fingers. It was so hot seeing my own mother do this. I leaned back into the couch as she straddled me. Her red panties were just above my cock. My erection was racing back to life.

"Time to return the favor baby. Mommy's turn!" She whispered seductively as she inched her panty covered pussy up toward my face.

Part 3 Cumming Soon..................

LadysMan
LadysMan
616 Followers
12