All Comments on 'Still Hot! Ch. 06'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
caroline seems misguided

why, when he found out that caroline was screwing ex-freind tony to make him drop ex-wife marissia, why didn't he say anything? it it made so ill he almost threw up - he felt the betrayal over again. so why didn't he say anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great series.

I've enjoyed this series. This story had more character development with Nadine, which was really nice. Personally I don't think Carmen's revenge is that well thought out, it seems like her brother is getting hurt again, oh well. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good but...

I really like this whole story, and have really enjoyed reading it. My only complaint is the Carmen's revenge plot. Tony and Marissa can do series damage to Mike's life. I would think his best plan is just to stay away from them. He does not want his "family" life to become public, and if he ends up having a messy devorce with Marissa thats a good posibility. Not to mention the fact that Tony gets to sleep with Carmen. Does not sound too bad for him (lol).

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
I agree.

While I'm enjoying this series , the sister sleeping with the ex-best friend in order to get revenge on him and the soon to be ex-wife seems like it's asking for trouble. It does seem like he's about to be in pain again. The thought of her being with him makes him sick it seems and rightfully so. Even if he and the sister hadn't been together he'd still feel the same way I think.

I hope you touch on that more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great fucking family

this is one great story love ever bit of the fucking and anal i thought that you could have got mike to go back to his ex wife and fuck her as well. but none the less great bit of writing keep up the good work you are one good writer

LadysManLadysManover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for the great feedback. I know some are wondering what is taking so long on the next chapter. Mostly it is that I am sick. Also I got a little down after some negative feedback I recieved in the last few weeks. I don't know if some people were doing it to be mean, or just targeting me, but I'm a person and I do have feelings so despite my best efforts it got me down. Maybe if I wasn't sick it wouldn't have gotten to me as much.

I do have the next chapter half written, but it is already longer than all the previous chapters. I can't split it up because I have definate ideas for what I want to happen in each chapter. Once I feel better I will update you all on here and submit the story as soon as possible. Sorry for the wait, but I prefer to write when I feel better and don't want to ruin the chapter because of being sick.

Also, my 30th birthday is coming up in two weeks so I might be feeling down about getting older, but I WILL definately have the story completed & submitted before my 30th birthday on Aug, 14th. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what taking so long with next chapter

good work keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

really loving the series, my only dislike would be the revenge plot thing, for one it could just backfire, (i know its fiction and won't but still) and then tony got some free poon, and on top of that, it kinda makes carmen unappealing if you're mike. otherwise i love the story, you take time to develope characters and plot which most authors skip. great job.

-where's chapter 7? it says coming next week, but its been 2 months :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are you ever going to finish it

i liked the story until i got to the part where the older sister said she fucked his ex-bestfriend. i think it is a mistake. are you ever going to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i am wating

When are you going to let us read the next chapter?

Its been a couple of months, and for one I liked your

Work its well above average.

b_cuz_a_chi_boyb_cuz_a_chi_boyover 17 years ago
Great story

Well i've read the series and love it so far waiting for the next charpeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont stop!

need 2 hear da ending! great story bi da way nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yopu nahe to finish

i friggin love this whole stroy and i am very hungry to read the next chaptor this story line and plot is totally awsome

please finish

hijlikhijlikabout 15 years ago
one of the best

this is one of the best stories i have read on the site

i would like to see mike screw his boss also

CramokCramokabout 15 years ago
Best story on literotica

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter. if you ever plan on publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
still hot #7

i like the series bout you shouldnt leave us hanging ilke that

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Finally someone with

balls. too bad it has to be a girl who wants revenge on the cheating slut and her paramour. If only our hero had a pair maybe we would see some good ass kicking going on. Rah for the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WHEN!!

When are you submitting the next chapter?!?!?!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 14 years ago
So where's the next chapter?

I just have to ask that question, seeing as you haven't updated since '05. You should really continue this story, it's a shame to leave such an awesome tale incomplete. I have to say that Carmen's "revenge plan" is a little screwed up, especially given that it involves having sex with the very same man that betrayed her brother. It makes me wonder if she really cares about her brother at all.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
great... but

I got to say this is a great story but where is the rest of it, the last addition was five years ago when are you going to add Nadine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next chapter

you have the writing skills, and we need it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thans

got to agree with the others. cant wait for you to wrap up the series.

Kitt_KocaineKitt_Kocaineover 12 years ago
chapter7

whens chapter 7 comin out they are great...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I've gone into 'panic' mode!! When will we see Chapter 7?

This story is like a drug, and I need another 'fix'!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Great story

I'm really looking foword to ch7

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've found my new favorite author

Really enjoying this story, and looking forward to the continuation, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

I think were all curious about chapter 7 , please post it or tell us your not going to

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's Chapter 7???

When will we get to see chapter 7??? Excited to see it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dude the 7th chapter. where is it? please post it

Quick please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is chapter 7 damn it!!!

This was an AMAZING story!! Don't stop please!! Well written AND developed!! More ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need the next one!!

Sure would like to see the next chapter. I have really enjoyed the story so far. Am anxious to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's been almost 10 years since Chapter 6

Hello. I've enjoyed the first six parts of the story. When are you planning to post the next part? It has been around 10 years since your last post (Chapter 6). Please post Chapter 7 soon.

Thank you

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 9 years ago
HEY! WHERE IS THE AUTHOR NOW?

Get off the crapper and write another chapter!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish this please!

I was kinda bummed out when I realized this was the last chapter and the story was unfinished. You've obviously got fans judging by the rating and the comment section (myself included). Please, finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A piece of literature

the begining might be a little disconcerting, after it's a marvel. Thank you LadysMan (spike)

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Chapter 7 never did appear, did it !

Damn shame, this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A GOOD STORY OF FAMILY LOVE

BUT AN ABRUPT ENDING...WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE HIM AND NADINE FUCK THEN HIM GET ALL THREE WOMEN PREGNANT AND THEM LIVE TOGETHER AS ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY...THE ONLY THING WAS THE BULLSHIT ABOUT CARMEN FUCKING TONY...WHY...NO NEED FOR THAT COULD HAVE GOT A HOOKER TO ENTICE HIM AWAY THEN DUMP HIM...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter7

Whatever happened to chapter 7?? I thought the story was great, but it needed to finish the story.

OaksfineOaksfineover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story I love the passion can’t wait for the next chapter. Can’t leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Next chapter. Please upload fast

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fuck this

another unfinished story. I really do wish authors would write the whole thing before submitting just like a novelist does for a publisher. Then we might get to read all of it.

What a shame, such a hot story too.

DoodleBugInkDoodleBugInkover 5 years ago
Wow, what a great story!

Nice slow development, and exciting foils moving the story forward. I even liked the flashbacks fleshing out the background.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Was ok story

But you killed the story with carmen's revenge plot of fucking tony. Sorry but that's bullshit and only something a stupid whore would come up with and I dated a stupid whore before so I should know. Glad it's an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving it

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Wished it continued. Not sure what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, I wish to read more it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED? WHY IS THE STORY UNFINISHED? OH WELL.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Pretty sure I'd be livid at Carmen. Tony fucked his wife, and ruined his marriage. He goes to Mom's place and really reconnects with his family, then his sister goes and bones Tony? Even if she is trying to fuck over Marissa, his sister gave herself to the traitorous ex-friend that ruined his marriage. Given that the story is dead, that's a shitty note to go out on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seeing that it was 17 years since LadysMan’s last contribution, it seems safe to say something has happened to him. He seemed to be on a roll with regular submissions. From the dates, this was probably his last. Too bad; I was looking forward to the next chapter of Sister in the Cabin, also one of his last.

His websites and contacts are dead links; maybe Lit can shed some info on his situation.

Not lookin’ good…

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Such a shame this story didn't continue.

Mayan1Mayan112 months ago

Nadine's turn to get laid , then it's parrrte time. Fabulous foursome in honor of dad.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Seeing a continuation of this story would have been good. But it would appear the author ceased writing in 2005.

Shame, I was enjoying his stories.

swfb70swfb707 months ago

damn - he stopped writing

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Even good the second time around, sigh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous