Still Hot! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
617 Followers

I turned out the hallway light and stood there for a moment in the darkness. I looked at my room and then mom's. I noticed the light was on from the little stream of it underneath the door. I went to it and tried the doorknob softly. It opened. I went inside, shut it behind me and locked it.

I saw mom lying in bed with the pillows propped up behind her head. She was reading a book. She looked a little surprised to see me and was about to speak when I put a finger to my lips and approached her.

She pulled back the covers and allowed me in as I straddled her body, my legs on either side of hers. I noticed the blood-red see-through nightgown. Her nipples were big and round, but they hardened as I looked at them. I kissed mom on the lips silently as she put the bookmark in place and put the book on the end table where the lamp was.

I parted my mom's legs and saw she was not wearing panties. I kissed her again softly and let my body press against hers. I pulled off my shirt and shorts as she watched. I slid the nightgown up to her stomach and looked at the nice trimmed pussy of hers. I was hard with desire for her.

I entered her as she put her hands on my shoulders. We made love silently and softly. We were slow and filled with love for one another. She let soft little moans escape from her mouth in between kisses, but we were careful to not make a sound. Our love-making lasted for a long time and we both came. We laid together for a long time afterward cuddling one another.

I noticed it was a little after one AM and mom had drifted off to sleep awhile ago. I got up quietly and dressed. I opened the door silently and saw Nadine outside my bedroom door just inches away from me. I swung the door most of the way closed in case if she might look. She didn't notice me as she stood outside my door.

"Mike?" She whispered outside my door as she opened the bedroom door.

She must have seen that I wasn't there. She looked disappointed. Thankfully the hallway was so dark she did not see the open door. Mom's light was off so the shadows prevented Nadine from seeing me standing inches from her. She turned and walked back to her bedroom.

I silently went downstairs and made an act of not being so quiet coming back upstairs. I went to her room and opened the door. "Nadine?" I called out.

"Yeah?" She asked.

I went in and shut the door behind me.

"I was downstairs getting a drink (I held one up to show her the proof) I heard you call my name. What did you want?" I said as I sat down on her bed next to her.

Her light was off and her face was in shadows.

"I just wanted to say "I love you and goodnight." She said.

I felt a bit of nervousness as I was seeing more and more that Carmen was right about Nadine's feelings for me.

"I love you too babe." I said as I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

I held her like that for awhile as she wrapped her arms around my back.

I stood up and walked to the door in the darkness.

"I love you, Mike." I heard Nadine whisper so low I had to strain to hear her.

Obviously she wanted to say it, but she probably thought I didn't hear her.

"I love you, Nadine." I whispered back and left her room and shut the door behind me.

I stood in the hallway for a long time. My heart racing. I lost track of time as I got my bearings back slowly and went to my room and laid on the bed for a long time looking at the ceiling, wondering. Nadine, Carmen, mom. All the women in my life that mean the world to me. All dominating my thoughts.

Sometime during the night I fell asleep and heard Nadine's words again "I love you, Mike."

Coming next week : Still Hot! Chapter 7 : Nadine's Secret Desires.

LadysMan
LadysMan
617 Followers
12