Still Searching...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Christy's next turn was relatively uneventful compared to Kim's but I cannot say I was upset to see her bra come off. The sight of those big, beautiful tits being set free took the twitching of my member to another level and drew a comment from my sister about "wrapping her lips around those jugs" that drew a few giggles from them all. I could not help but lick my lips myself.

Next was Kim's turn and she spun a dare. The grin on Angie's face was equally evil to that of Christy a few moments earlier. Kim bit her lip in nervous anticipation.

Angie stood up and headed over to her dresser without saying a word. She opened the top drawer and dug down beneath the stacks of panties and pulled out a long rectangular box. After that she closed the drawer and returned to her spot on the floor as she ran her finger up and down the corner of the brown card board box.

"I bought this for myself a couple weeks ago, but haven't opened it yet," Angie started. "Maybe I have just been to busy, or in the back of my mind I wanted to save it for a special moment. Either way, now seems just about perfect."

As those words dripped from her lips she pulled back the lid of the box and pulled out a large bright blue vibrator. It had to be at least a foot long and as big around as a can of Red Bull. All around the shaft were raised dimples, presumably to add to the sensation when in use. Angie's grin got even bigger as she unscrewed the bottom and dropped two C-batteries in, returned the bottom, and turned it on. The humming started slow and deep, but as she turned it up it got progressively louder, faster, and higher-pitched. Then Angie turned it back off and turned towards Kim.

By now Christy was getting pretty excited and Kim's eyes were as big as saucers. We all knew what was coming next, but we still held our breath in anticipation.

"You've got five minutes with this thing," Angie told Kim as she held it out for her to take. "By the end of those five minutes if it is not sufficiently inside you, we will spend five more minutes using it on you how we decide."

Kim nervously took the vibrator, and I tried to settle in for the show of a lifetime. My cock had never been so hard and I had never felt the necessity to restrain myself so strongly. Pre-come was dripping from the head and I had forced myself to stop touching it altogether.

Kim flipped the vibrator over and turned the knob so that it was at it lowest setting. Then she closed her eyes, spread her legs about half way open, and let the vibrator find its way to her sweet spot. For a few seconds she allowed it to just linger at her opening, and then, as she got more comfortable and relaxed, she began to move it up and down her slit. In practically no time you could see the wetness accumulating on the tip of the vibrator and she began to moan a little as she leaned back. After another thirty seconds or so turned the knob a little further and immediately began working it further inside her, but even now she was only getting it a quarter of the way in.

"You've got two minutes," Angie announced. "You had better get going."

Immediately Kim went from holding it with the tips of her fingers to gripping the end in her hand and raising the vibration level a notch or two. After that she began working the blue wand faster and harder until she was thrusting it vigorously into her dripping pussy. It was not in as far as she was told she needed to go, but I was not concerned about that. At this point I was up on my knees pressing my eye hard against the hole trying to get the best look I could possibly get. This was simply amazing.

As the seconds wound down Kim appeared to be pushing the toy as far into her as she could. Her body was shaking and she was biting down hard as she tried to contain herself. The panting, gasping, and moaning had me worked to a tattered frenzy and the looks on the other two girls' faces made it obvious they were getting worked up as well.

What happened next turned the direction of the evening entirely...

With my eye pressed hard against the hole, caught up in the moment, my feet began to tingle as if they were falling asleep. I tried to shift my weight in order to return blood flow through my legs, but in doing so caught the edge of the hole with my nose and immediately inhaled all kind of dust and debris from the drywall. Instantaneously I began coughing uncontrollably and pulled myself away from my peep hole. I desperately hoped I had been undetected. The near immediate silence in the adjoining room coupled with the pounding on my door a minute or two later confirmed my fear.

"You little pervert," Angie screamed as she hammered on my door. "We found your peephole, open the door so I can kick your ass."

I was not that stupid. There was no way I was opening that door. Besides, I could not stop coughing.

After a minute or two she stopped pounding and walked away. I was able to compose myself enough to catch my breath and slow the coughing, but my reprieve would be short lived. When Angie walked away she went and grabbed one of the safety keys my parents kept in their room just in case we ever locked ourselves on the outside of our room, or more often than not, if they wanted to get to us when we were misbehaving or talking back.

Just as I got my boxers pulled on, but before my erection had completely dwindled, my door swung open and three furious women came pouring in. Before I had a chance to say anything the three of them, who had apparently taken the time to throw on t-shirts, grabbed me by the arms and pulled me out of my room and down the stairs. Then they led me to the dining room, pushed me down into a chair and proceeded to tie me to it with rope they got from who-knows-where. I tried to protest, but got a sock shoved in my mouth before I knew what was going on.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll just sit there 'til we get back,' Christy barked with her finger wagging in my face. "Don't even try to escape."

As they walked away I wiggled a little trying to break free, but then thought a little about what she said and determined I did not want to see how much worse things could get.

During the next several minutes I sat uncomfortably in the dark, tied to a cold wooden chair in just my underwear. My erection was now completely gone, but I knew I had left a wet spot on my shorts. I felt completely helpless waiting for my fate to be determined.

Finally the girls returned with a duffle bag full of undisclosed objects. They each pulled their chairs in front of me and took a seat. Kim pulled the sock from my mouth and threw it on the floor.

"Don't say a word, just listen," Angie ordered. "If you do exactly as we say, tomorrow at this time all of this will just be a memory that we will all be able to look back and laugh at. However, if you don't comply," she warned. "I am going to tell Mom and Dad all about the hole you put in their wall and how you used it to look in on me and my girl friends. You don't want that now, do you?"

I shook my head 'no' signifying my compliance.

"Good," Christy responded as if she could not wait to give me my sentence. "I want you to know that we thought long and hard about what to do with you." As she said this she reached over into the bag and pulled out a long pair of scissors, rose from her seat and walked over to me. "Hold still," she whispered and slid the cool steel up the inside of my thigh and began to snip my boxers off. I held my breath hoping she would not cut anything extra.

Then she turned and tossed the scissors on the floor next to the bag before addressing me once again. I felt 10 times more exposed now than I did moments ago and just as helpless. "We are going to have some fun with you," she informed me, and ran the tips of her fingers up the inside of my legs. To her delight my flaccid member began to stiffen.

"For the next few hours you are going to be our little toy to play with. Some of the things we are going to do you may actually enjoy. Some of them you probably will not." Then Christy stopped for a second, planted her hands firmly on my thighs and looked me square in the eyes, "I promise you this: if you get out of line for even a second, you WILL regret it."

I believed her.

"We are going to start off with an easy one for you," Stacy announced as Christy returned to her seat. "As I am sure you heard, Kim has never sucked a dick and we are going to teach her how. All you have to do is sit there."

"That can't be right," I thought to myself, but next thing I knew Kim was down on her knees between my legs and Christy and Angie were giving her directions as to what to do. Kim took my now growing member in her hand and began to lick the underside of my shaft. After several licks she took it in her mouth and began to bob up and down on my member. She was not great at it, but she was learning fast and it felt really good.

As she continued Christy and Angie kept giving her pointers about what to do with her tongue and how to cup my balls. They really seemed to know what they were talking about and my head was soon spinning with pleasure. Her tongue seemed to be circling my cock as she gradually worked her way further and further up the shaft until she had the full nine inched down her throat. It felt so amazing. "How could this be punishment?" I thought to myself.

For several more minutes she swallowed my cock completely in her mouth occasionally locking eyes with me as lust and sensual hunger seemed to take over her and her 'rookie' blowjob status quickly escalated to that of a seasoned veteran. It was at this point I felt the cum boiling in my balls and my orgasm beginning to come.

"Oh ya, I forgot to tell you," Angie began while grabbing a clump of hair at the back of my head and pulling back to lock eyes with me. "Don't you dare cum."

Her timing could not have been much worse and I am sure she knew it. Kim's quick learning mouth was really doing a number on me and I was quickly approaching the brink. My balls rose and tightened as my climax neared. I clinched tightly trying to hold off, but Kim was relentless. With every passing second she drove me closer and closer to the edge. Angie stood over me with arms crossed waiting to dish out punishment if I failed to obey. I tried hard to concentrate, but Kim's persistence was almost too much to bear. I was quickly approaching the edge and losing the will and ability to stop it.

Suddenly, Kim pulled her mouth from my pulsing cock, wiped her lips, and smacked her open hand down hard on my member. I cried out in pain as I attempted to bend over in response. To add insult to injury her smack was just enough stimulation to cause my sperm to ooze from the head of my member. At the same time it hurt bad enough to completely ruin my orgasm.

As ejaculate oozed from my cock all three of them pointed and laughed reveling in my misery. The next few hours looked thought they had the potential to be the longest of my life.

"This is just the beginning," Kim snarled. The girl I had long thought to be so nice looked as though she might have a mean streak after all.

The girls strutted out of the room leaving me tied naked to the chair, cum dripping from my dick, and drenched in sweat and humiliation. A few minutes later when they returned I could not even bring my self to lift my head as they walked in.

"Good," Angie jeered. "It looks as though my hot shot little brother is already learning who is boss." Then she grabbed my chin and pulled it up so her eyes met mine. "For the next few hours we are in charge. You will address us as Mistress Angie, Mistress Christy, and Mistress Kim. Do you understand, slaveboy?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

SMACK!

She slapped my face hard.

"What was that?" Angie asked.

I was stunned. It took me a couple seconds... "Oh! Yes, Mistress Angie," I responded.

"Very well," she followed, "Now we are going to untie you. When we do you are to go directly upstairs and take a shower. You stink. No slave of ours is going to stink the way you do."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded when she paused hoping that was my cue.

"Good, little brother," she complimented. "After you are clean we want you to shave... Not just your face but your armpits and pubes as well."

I looked up. I could not believe this.

She looked back sternly.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered once again.

Then they untied me and told me to hurry. They would be waiting for me.

As I stood to walk away Christy called out to me. "Why don't you shave that ass of yours while you're at it too," she hollered.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered as they giggled to themselves and I headed to the shower.

When I arrived in the bathroom I found they had already prepared a few things for me. My towel had already been set out along with some body wash and shampoo they apparently wanted me to use. Neither were too girly, but they did have more of a scent than I was used to. In addition there were two razors out. One for my face and the other for the rest, I presumed.

I turned on the shower and quickly got in. Normally I would have given it more time to warm up, but I had to move quickly or risk agitating them further. I washed my body and hair as usual but when it came to shaving, I found it to be more difficult than I had imagined. I had to climb out of the shower briefly to retrieve a pair of scissor I knew were kept in the closet. After a few strategic snips around my under arms and nether regions, shaving became much simpler. Although simple could hardly explain what its like trying to shave your balls while someone is pounding on the door telling you to "hurry up." Finally after a seeming eternity and several drain cleanings I was able to complete the task at hand. I got out of the shower and proceeded to shave my face at the sink.

Just as I got my face lathered up, I heard the door being unlocked from the outside. Christy quickly stepped inside. "Don't mind me," she said as I proceeded to shave. "I am just here to check on your progress."

As she said this she ran her fingers across my ass and reached around front to grope my boys. "Oooh, those feel nice," she cooed as she rolled them in her hands. "You should think about keeping them this way."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, as I held the razor away from my face enjoying the sensation of her small, soft hands cupping my freshly-groomed testicles.

"Don't stop," she ordered teasingly. "We still have a lot ahead of us."

This time she leaned into me a little more than before. It was then I realized the girls had switched from alcohol to coffee. They really did intend drag my humiliation out for several hours.

Finally I finished shaving and rinsed out my blade. "Don't you have any after shave?" Christy asked.

I nodded towards the drawer where my stuff was kept.

Quickly she retrieved the bottle and splashed some on her hands. Then immediately she moved them to my face. The aftershave lotion felt cool and soothing on my face. After that she poured a little more in her hands and motioned for me to face her. As I suspected she caressed my balls slowly; the lotion worked its way into my skin. I was so glad I never got used to the traditional aftershave with the high alcohol content. That would have burned.

Christy stepped back to review the worked I had done and determined it was satisfactory. "It does look nice like this," she remarked. "It makes me want to play with it."

Then from inside her waistband she pulled out a long shoe string. "Put your hands on your head," she directed and I obeyed straightaway. She took the long black shoe string and wrapped it around the base of my genitals and then swiftly tied a knot. After that she grabbed the long end that had been hanging down and exited the bathroom pulling me steadily behind. I think I might have yelp a bit when she tugged it at one point.

Moments later I found I had been led to the garage. With my dad and mom out of town one of the stalls was empty and that is where we met up with Angie and Kim.

Christy led me to the center of the stall where Angie and Kim inspected me much like Christy had done just a couple minutes earlier. They too agreed my work was satisfactory, but while Kim spent more time inspecting my crotch and arm pits, Angie was looking over my ass. "Not bad, little brother," she whispered in my ear as she firmly squeezed my left butt cheek, "not bad at all."

Next Kim instructed me to put my hands together out in front of me. Then she took a long piece of rope and tied my hands together with one end. After that she threw the other end over a beam and then tied it to the riding mower to hold my hands securely in place over my head.

"He looks so helpless," Angie laughed.

"Not helpless enough," Christy replied. Then she grabbed a scarf and covered my eyes and tied it tight behind my head, and followed up by tying my legs to a board or pipe to keep them spread just beyond shoulder length apart. I guess this was to keep me from kicking.

"Perfect," Christy chimed, as she stood back admiring my bondage.

An eternity seemed to pass as I stood there in the dark silence. In reality it was closer to thirty seconds.

"Are you ready?" Angie asked, standing directly in front of me.

"For what?" I responded foolishly.

"Excuse me?" she shot back.

"I mean, yes, Mistress," I stammered.

SMACK!

I felt a hard wooden paddle across my ass, and it stung. I did my best to keep my cool.

"This is for spying on us," Angie began.

SMACK!

"This is for seeing me naked," Kim followed.

SMACK!

"This is for listening in on our confessions," Christy shouted.

SMACK!

Each swat came just as hard as the previous one, but they made sure none landed in the same spot twice.

SMACK!

"This is for watching me masturbate."

SMACK!

"This is for laughing at us while we got drunk."

SMACK!

"This is for cumming when we told you not to."

For several minutes my ass was beaten until it burned. Between every swat they gave a reason. Some were true others were not. It did not matter and I was in no position to argue. By the time they were done I was sure I would not be able to sit for several days. A more curious effect was that I was now hard as a rock again. Unfortunately for me my sister was the first to realize this and began to mock me for it.

"Look, ladies. He must be enjoying this," she announced, as she pointed to my bouncing member.

"Wow! He really is hard," Kim remarked, as she slid her hand up the length of my erection. For a moment I forgot about my blistered bottom.

"You know, it would be a shame to let that go to waste," Christy followed up.

They all stood there for a moment in silence. It was obvious their next move rested on Angie.

"I almost hate to admit it," Angie finally acknowledged, "but I am really turned on right now."

Christy and Kim had heard all they needed to and quickly untied the rope holding my arms tied to the mower as well as the ones around my ankles and wrists. Just as one of them began to remove the scarf from my eyes I heard a resounding "ahem". This must have been a cue to keep the blindfold in place.

After being set free, I felt the familiar tug of the string around my genitals as one of them had grabbed it and was leading me back into the house. One of the others followed close behind me helping me avoid obstacles by pointing my hips or warning of steps. She only whispered, so not only was I unsure of who was following, but sometimes I heard the warnings too late and tripped over a step or caught a corner with my shoulder. Finally they led me all the way back upstairs and into Angie's room. Once inside they laid me on the bed and instructed me to hold still.

As I lay on the bed waiting for whatever was to come I struggled to listen to their plans but between their whispering and my burning ass, I found it hard to concentrate enough to decipher their conversation. Regardless, they were soon standing around the bed announcing their intentions.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers