Still Searching...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"After a bit of discussion we have decided not to tie you up for this," Christy stated gleefully. "We are hoping this experience will be more enjoyable if you use your hands."

"However, you must keep your blindfold on," Angie warned.

I had some idea of what was to come, but was a bit confused especially after the beating I had just received. Nevertheless, seconds later I felt one of the girls climb on the bed and immediately straddle my face. I did not need to be told what to do next and immediately began to lap away at her sopping pussy. After a few licks she grabbed my wrists and pulled them up to her breasts and directed me to play with her nipples without saying a word. My initial thought was this must be Christy, but as I continued fondling her breasts the thought occurred to me that this could actually be Angie.

Before I had too much time to ponder my position I felt another leg being thrown over my body and the warmth of a tight little pussy sliding down onto my member. Even with a pair of legs right up against my ears I could hear Kim gasp and moan as she began to buck up and down on top of me.

At some point I must have slowed down too much and the one sitting on my face grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her. The rich smell of her sex was intoxicating and I quickly found my rhythm once again and had her moaning as well. Even then I could not tell who this was. That was probably for the best and I determined to block it out of my mind.

Now that I had settled into the moment I hoped that if I could work this just right the rest of my time could be similarly spent. With that in mind I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy while slurping up all the juices I could. After working her to a steadied frenzy I traced my tongue all around until it settled nicely on her clit. As I laid my tongue flat against her nub I hummed deep down in my throat while rolling her nipples in between my thumbs and forefingers and pinching gently. Almost instantly she flooded my face with her juices and let out a scream of satisfaction.

Meanwhile Kim was practically jumping up and down on my cock as she rode herself to orgasm after orgasm. I thrust up to meet her as best I could, but with all that was going on I was not able to bring myself to completion before she had enough and allowed herself to 'fall' off of me and onto the floor. I am sure the string at the base of my balls impeded my progress as well.

With the first two girls now satisfied I soon found myself on the bed alone again. It was then I took the opportunity to catch my breath. Unfortunately I was not given much time to recuperate and soon felt another leg being flung over my head. The only difference was this time she was facing the other direction and put us in a 69 position.

I reached up to find her slit with my thumbs and followed quickly with my lips and tongue. As I brought my mouth up to meet her pussy she dropped her mouth down to engulf my cock. The sensation of her tongue and lips embracing my member was exhilarating and gave me just the right amount of motivation as I lapped away at her opening. As she bobbed up and down on my cock she fondled my balls with her finger tips. She was working me like a pro. In a matter of minutes she had me on the verge of climax, but she magically kept me hanging on for what seemed like an eternity.

With all the concentration I could muster I sought out her clit with my tongue and gave it a few quick flicks with my tongue. Then I dove a little deeper and wrapped my lips around it and began to suck on it. I must have really hit the mark. At that very moment she had to pull her mouth away from me as she gasped in pleasure. Her hands squeezed my thighs as she got lost in the moment. Looking back I am surprised I was able to maintain my focus based on the marks she left, but I am sure her response motivated me to push her orgasm even further.

For as long as I could maintain my position and hold my breath, I continued to suck on her hot little trigger. Her pussy poured its juices down my nose and into my mouth and I gulped down every drop I could while she writhed in climax over me. When I could finally hold my spot no longer, her orgasm subsided and she climbed off of me. She never did allow me to come. I do not know if that was part of their plan or an unexpected bonus for them. Nevertheless my erection remained, as well as my desire. The string around my boys felt tighter than ever, but seemed to add to my anticipation.

As I lay there catching my breath, I was not sure what was going on around me. My head was spinning from all the excitement, my breathing impeded my hearing, and the blindfold obviously kept me from seeing anything. For all I knew they could be standing there just watching me, or the room could have been empty except for me. It would be several minutes before the evening would move any further. I did my best to relax amidst the wonder of what was to come.

.....

They must have left me alone for a while. The next thing I remember was being shaken awake and pulled up to a seated position by a girl on each arm. The blindfold was still in place, but their aggressive nature told me they were ready to move on to something else. After a little prodding I realized they were trying to get me stand next to the bed. Once that was established I was happy to comply.

As I stood there not a word was said. They simply began to prepare me for what was next. One of the girls started pulling on the string around my genitals. The difference this time was she was not pulling me where she wanted to go, but she was trying to get it untied. To say the least it was very uncomfortable, but managed to give enough of a sensation to cause my dick to grow.

While she got it untied the other two tied a length of rope around each wrist and allowed the leftover rope to hang down at my sides for the time being. After they had me ready they instructed me to turn around and face the bed. Once I had turned around they pulled me back away from it allowing one of them to take a seat in front of me. Suddenly I felt her fingernails running roughly up the underside of my cock. It felt pretty good, but a bit scary at the same time. Things got even more frightening when she spoke.

"Do you like to fuck?" she asked.

I froze. All the enjoyment of the moment seemed to be sucked out of the room. My dick continued to grow as she lightly grazed the underside with her nail teasingly. However, the rest of my body got goose bumps as shivers ran down my spine. I recognized the voice, but not as one of the three girls previously involved.

"I asked you a question," she snarled. "Do...you... like to Fuck?

I gulped hard, "Yes, mistress," I answered. I could not place who the voice belonged to, but I definitely recognized it. I could not believe the girls had brought another into this.

"When you fuck," she began suggestively, "do you like to take it nice and slow, or do you like to fuck hard and fast?"

"Yes, mistress," I answered nervously.

She laughed, "That was not a 'yes or no' question." Then she grabbed my semi-hard cock and held it flat against my stomach. As she did this I felt the girls standing next to me take a hold of the ropes at my side restricting my movement. After that she flicked my testicles twice with her middle finger.

I winced in pain, but was unable to cover myself.

"Let's not make this harder than it has to be," she remarked as she released my cock, "Now answer my question."

I paused for just a moment, "Could you repeat it?" I asked meekly.

"Yes, but at a cost," she answered. Once again she grabbed my member and held it against my stomach. I tried to prepare myself for what was to come, but that mattered not. With my cock out of the way she slapped my balls rapidly five times. Again I was unable to do much more than cringe.

After releasing my cock once more she went back to teasing the underside with her nails. "When you fuck," she repeated, "do you like to take it nice and slow, or do you like to fuck hard and fast?"

"Hard and fast," I confessed quickly.

"I was hoping you would say that," she followed. As her voice lingered in my ears I finally put it together. At that same moment they ripped off my blindfold to confirm my fears. There on the bed before me sat Christy's older sister, Cindy. She is as hot as the desert sun, but her bitchiness puts Christy's and Angie's to shame. To add insult to injury she is a man-hating lesbian. As my eyes focused in on her I realized the trouble I was in.

Cindy was draped in black leather all the way from her sexy laced-up-the-sides corset, which showed off her perfectly tanned 36 C tits, all the way down to her pointy-toed high heeled boots that zipped up the sides of her fabulous long legs. The black liner around her eyes and the dark red lipstick set off the intimidating look completed by her short, jet-black hair. However, the most terrifying aspect of her whole ensemble was the chrome twelve inch strap-on locked between her legs.

I was speechless as she stood to her feet and proceeded to push me down to my knees with her hands on my shoulder. "I understand you have been a bad boy," she began. "Bad boys become bad men and this world already is chock full of bad men. So we need to teach you a lesson you will never forget in hopes that you will never turn into one of those men. Do you understand?"

I wanted to resist but the others had already pulled my arms uncomfortably behind me and her hands were firmly planted on each side of my head. She did not need an answer from me this time, but just continued on. "We are all going to take turns with you," she informed me, "all over this house. That way every time you are in one of those rooms you will have a constant reminder of what could happen to you if you don't get your act together."

I kneeled there, not believing this was actually happening. I could not believe they were really capable of this.

"Now open up," Cindy ordered. "The wetter you get this, the better this will go for you."

Before I had a chance to respond she had grabbed my head and forced the faux dick into my mouth. Again I wanted to resist. On one hand I knew if I was going to put up a fight it was now or never. On the other hand I knew I was outnumbered and already at a disadvantage by position. If I failed, I was sure things would only get worse for me.

I did my best to relax and get the rod as wet as I could. I tried not to think about what was to come, but they began to mock me where I kneeled.

"You are quite the cocksucker," Cindy teased.

"I can't wait to see what it's like to have a dick," Kim laughed.

"I can't wait to fuck that cute little ass," Christy followed.

Angie snickered and added, "I am having so much fun making my macho little brother our bitch."

After several minutes of continuous insults and having the strap-on shoved down my throat Cindy pushed off of my forehead and freed it from my lips as I landed back on my heels. Then she stepped out of in front of me and motioned for the girls to take their positions. In a blink of an eye the two girls holding the ropes tied to my wrists hustled across the bed to the other side. Then Angie grabbed her pillow and laid it on the bed in front of me. A second later Kim and Christy pulled me up to my feet and then across the bed. The pillow sat at my hips and directed my ass upward putting my hole at a perfect level for Cindy to take me from behind.

Cindy stepped up and slapped my still sore ass. To my slight relief, she pulled out a tube of lube and squirted a glob on my ass hole. "I am going to fuck you hard and fast," she announced as she pushed one then two fingers up my ass reminding me of my own damning words. "You did a decent job getting my dick ready, but I just don't think it was enough for the kind of thrashing I am going to put you through."

No sooner had she said this when I felt the tip of her strap-on at my back door. Initially she just eased it slowly in an inch or two and then backed off. Regardless, my virgin hole was trying to resist her entry at any level.

"Relax," she warned, as she moved in and out a couple more times slowly. I took a deep breath and did my best not to clinch. She must have sensed this and started work her way further in. At some point she went from resting her hands on my back to holding them firmly on my hips. She used this leverage to pick up the pace and thrust harder and faster. After a few minutes she was pounding into me hard enough that every thrust forced a grunt from my lips.

"Oh ya, that's it," she barked. "You like that, don't you!"

"Yes, mistress," I stammered. I thought I better be safe than sorry and answer even if the question was not meant to be answered.

A few seconds later her grunting and moaning masked mine. Either she was really getting into this or that strap-on was engineered for her pleasure as well. The latter ended up being true.

Over the next couple minutes she really started slamming into me. I was gripping the sheets on the bed as best I could and my eyes began to well up. By now she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It only took a few more thrusts until her orgasm hit its highest point and she could push her self no further. As she reached that edge she collapsed on top of me as she worked to catch her breath.

After a few minutes had passed, she rolled off of me and waved for the girls to move on. It was at this point I realized only Christy and Angie had remained in the room. I had no idea when Kim had snuck out.

As they pulled me to my feet I realized my legs hard turned to gelatin. I actually had to work pretty hard to steady myself. It was at this same time that they realized I had a raging erection. In fact a bit of pre-come had formed on the head of my penis.

At that moment Angie looked over and saw the small wet spot I had left on her pillow. "You bastard," she screamed. Without even a thought she slapped my erection as hard as she could.

I dropped to my knees in pain and Angie proceeded to hit me. After a few slaps to the head Christy compelled her to stop and they pulled me to my feet again and led me to my room.

Upon entering the room I found Kim lounging on my bed. She was completely naked save the flesh colored strap-on between her legs.

"I think I am going to like this," she said with a smile as she stroked her member. Then she sat up on the bed and spread her legs while motioning with her finger for me to come hither.

I hesitated but a moment and the two other gave me a push. Stumbling on to the bed I kneeled between her legs took what I knew was coming. As she pushed my head down I opened my lips to engage her cock. She must have been satisfied with my effort and soon removed her hand from the back of my head and sat back to watch as I bobbed up and down on her flesh colored-strap-on.

"I chose this room," she began, "because this is where you watched me. This is where you disgustingly watched me pleasure myself. This is where you went from being Angie's cute little brother to a perverted peeping Tom." She stopped for a moment grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled it so that my eyes were locked with hers, "And this is where you go from being a young man to sniveling whore. Now beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, Mistress," I mumbled.

"You will have to do better than that," she barked and slapped my face.

"Please fuck me, Mistress," I blurted.

"Show some originality," she countered and pushed me away.

Angie and Christy took the end of the ropes and tied them to my headboard as Kim took position behind me and grabbed my balls firmly.

I gulped deeply. I did not want to bring anything more on me than had already been determined. "I am begging you Mistress Kimberly; I need so desperately to be fucked by you. Please, please, fuck my ass and make me the whore I am."

Kim was not sure what to say, but she released my testicles and crawled up behind me. Then she added a little more lube to my hole and pressed her member to meet it. "Since you asked so nicely," she finally responded, whispering in my ear. Then she pushed her 'cock' into me slowly but completely. It was not as long as Cindy's had been, but it was at least another inch around.

Rather than taking things hard and fast, she chose to take things a bit slower, but with every thrust she pushed it as far as she could. Slowly she picked up some speed, but she never wavered from going all the way. By the time she had found a steady pace we were both moaning together. I had my hands wrapped around the bars of my head board and was pushing back to meet her ever motion. A few seconds later she was crying out in orgasm and stopped abruptly. Had she gone another thirty second I would have been there with her. My cock was now leaking steadily.

After she took a minute or two to recover she got up and left. I was left alone tied face down to my bed. I took those few minutes to recover myself. Even though the experience was unexpectedly turning me on, once I started to cool down I could really feel the pain.

Only a couple more minutes passed from the time Kim left the room before Christy came in. From the second she climbed on the bed, I could tell she was really getting into this. "You're gonna be my little bitch," she crowed as she sat down on my back and reached around my neck to fasten a dog collar in place. Once she had it fastened she attached a leash and then untied my hands.

"Let's go!" she commanded as she jerked the leash and motioned me onto the floor. Once I climbed off she led me crawling back down stairs and into the living room. If at any time she felt I was moving too slowly she would slap my bare bottom with the end of a riding crop. I could not be sure where she got it, but I felt pretty confident I could thank Cindy later. It stung much worse than the paddle from earlier and I am sure I would have a welt or two to remember this by.

Finally we reached the living room where she instructed me to stand and then bent me over the arm of the couch. She wasted no time getting things going and was squirting some lube on my asshole before I even realized she was ready. Only seconds passed before I felt her strap-on perched at my hole. "I have a feeling I am really going to enjoy this," she cooed as she grasped the leash tight in her hand and pushed her strap-on into me.

After the first few thrusts I got the feeling she was having a tough time finding a rhythm. In her frustration she released then end of the leash and ordered me not to move. In the same motion she pushed my head down with her left hand while wrapping her right arm around my waist. This must have given her all the leverage she needed and she was soon going to town.

Through her moaning and gasping I heard a familiar 'click' followed by the echoing sound of her thrusting and grunting coming through the television to my left. I turned my head to see what was going on and was met with a horrific sight. As if it were not enough to be made to endure the things I had been made to endure; now I was watching it happen as it was happening from an enlightening perspective. There on the screen before me I saw the utterly humiliating position I was in as well as the horrendously dominating position Christy was in over me.

The affect this revelation had on me was to cause my semi-erect cock to dwindle into practical nonexistence. Even the sight of her large naked breasts bouncing vigorously was no consolation. At the same time Christy really got off on her role as a dominatrix and starting giving it to me harder and harder while driving herself closer and closer to orgasm until she began screaming like a banshee.

As she collapsed in exhaustion on top of me she kissed me on the cheek and took a few deep breaths. Eventually she pushed herself off, squeezed my ass, and whispered in my ear, "You were the best I've ever had." Then she slapped my butt and added, "Bitch!"

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers