All Comments on 'Still Sex at 70'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish

that I could find someone like that. I am also in my seventies, and the urge is still there. Any 70-year old sex-bombs out there for me to play with?

loves2kiss56loves2kiss56over 17 years ago
Great Story

There is sex and love after 60! Loved the Virginia Character, whould like to meet a woman like her in Pa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You must have watched us

Almost identical to my experience last summer, only I am 69, and she is a widowed Doctor, 79 years old. After the first session, it was three-four times a week for three months! She was possible the best cocksucker I have had in thirty years! She also loved to pose for me. Ah, the memories! Will tell you about it if you wish. Larry, at:bigdog2n3@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved Your Story!

I loved your story and I'm only 51. I really enjoy having sex with older men. They really seem to take their time and the whole experience is much more enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comfortable

What a pleasure. Two treats in one. Well written, identifiable characters, and even better....no 10 inch dicks and gallons of cum and an author trying to get as many four letter words into a sentence as possible. Thanks for a delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still sex at 80

Great story of really mature sex. At seventy I was involved with an oriental woman of seventy-six. Her desire for sex was that of a thirty year old woman, which pleased me. Now at eighty-two, I still have active sex, albeit, with the aid of Cialis with a lady of sixty-eight. It's still great.

SoftassilkSoftassilkalmost 17 years ago
Age is of no concern for us .....

My wife and I are now in our seventies and we are still active in a couple of swinging groups with some wonderful people in Florida. We get to play with them during our 4-5 week stays each year and love our 60 to 70 year old group. What a great time we all have and EVERYONE is part of the fun! No one sits around waiting to be asked which is nice! We maintain it's the best sexual encounters we've ever enjoyed and the couple in your story are truly classic. We wish they could join some of our fun! They'd be sooooo welcomed! Everyone our age should have that experience .... frequently!!

Softasslk

amarillo_billamarillo_billalmost 15 years ago
I wish

35 years ago I had a cuckolding couple who were similar to your characters. We met two days a week form just past 8AM to well on to 4PM when it was time to pick up my wife at her workplace. I am not a bad man or a cad, my wife just does not give a fig about sex due to upbringing by her school-teacher mother who didn't give her husband any either. He moved in with a waitress who filled his needs until the lady sent her teen-age daughter(my wife) to beg him to come home. Sadly lacking, by my wife's account, were promises to help the situation, only his daughter's sobbing pleas to come home. My wife knows and forgives my indiscretions since she too was a school-teacher with no inclinations in the bedroom, like her mother before her. Were it not for my being bisexual I would probably have left her long ago, and in so doing ruined my life and hers. At 73 I don't look for men friends any more, but almost constantly fantasize about finding a good steady needy lady, widowed or not, to ease my strain. As a writer wannabe I not only relate to your characters, I just hope I get to meet and have a long-term relationship with such a lady until check-out time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i think it's great. I love fucking older women. The older the better.

i am 70 and my wife is 75. She has huge, great tits and a hot, wet pussy. I love fucking her long and hard. She stopped sucking my cock of letting me ass fuck her but her cunt makes up for it. Even at our ages, she likes to talk dirty and I love hearing her tell me to fuck the hell out of her horny cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Snow on Roof, but fire in the fireplace.

Good to have someone say that it isn't over when you are a "geezer" or "geezerette".

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, in your seventies any sex is good sex. 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m 70 and gay. I need a good long fucking. I like to suck cock too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Makes a change from over the top penis etc I believed the whole story and as other widows and widowers would like to do also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous