Still the One Ch. 03

Story Info
Beverly and Ethan join their bodies.
3.1k words
4.62
6.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heartgirl14
heartgirl14
12 Followers

A/N: Sorry it has taken me so long to get this out. I am in school, and I have a child to raise. I hope you enjoy this one.

*****

His car smelled just as good as he did, like smooth, rich leather—a new car smell. "How long have you had this?"

"Oh, not long. I had it shipped in about a month ago. You like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"Like you." He put his hand over hers and kept it there for what seemed to be minutes, but was only seconds. The thing was, she didn't want him to move it. His skin felt good on hers and she liked it—a lot. He took a deep breath. "We'd better get going before I get us in trouble. We're all alone here and I could get us in a lot of trouble, Bev—you know how crazy I am."

The way he said that made her want to say, forget the park. Let's get naked. Then she actually did say it, and didn't even realize it at first. She was so taken by how fine and gentle he'd become.

That took him by surprise. "I thought I'd never hear you say that to me." He brought her hand to his mouth and started sucking her fingers, every single one of them, nice and slow. Ethan excited her like no man ever had before, especially considering her marriage and dates with Pleistocene men. He was so different. What he was doing to her fingers put her in a trance. She took her other hand and caressed his cheek. Before long, her fingernails were tracing a line down his perfect nose to his lip line. All along, her quivering voice was saying his name over and over again. "I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first, Ethan."

"Maybe I've changed."

"No, you're still gorgeous."

"You thought I was gorgeous?"

"By the time you were in your teens, yeah. But I'd never have told you that. I should have recognized you, though. Do you remember those staring contests we used to have? I knew every inch of your face, right down to those small freckles on your cheeks."

"Sure I remember and I never lost."

"I wonder why that was. Better control than me?"

"It was because I couldn't take my eyes from you, Beverly. I still can't. I know every part of your beautiful face, and it's even more beautiful every time I look at you."

He placed her fingers on his chest. His urgent movements beckoned her fingers to work those buttons. She couldn't wait to unleash him. His body heat was radiating through his silk shirt already, and she could feel how finely chiseled his chest was; she couldn't wait to see it, taste it. Ethan, Ethan, Ethan. She was drowning in him.

She pulled back the unbuttoned shirt and raked her nails gently up and down his chest. "You aren't cold, are you?"

"I've never been hotter."

That was just fine because her lips went right to his erect nipples. Nothing had ever tasted that wickedly fantastic to her. The warm intensity of her tongue made him tense with each lick, and she made sure to leave lavish wet streaks across his beautiful bronze chest. He was smooth and wet, like human honey.

He let the seat back and placed her hand over his erection, rocking it up and down with such friction, watching Beverly as she stared into his incredibly handsome face.

"Ethan, let me—let me experience you."

"It's right here for you, sugar. It belongs to you, always did."

It was so hard and thick, practically touching his stomach. She really got to work on him after feeling all of that. Tender tongue massages continued to lap his chest while her fingers played with his navel and zipper, inching it down. It was practically splitting apart from the size of him, and when she reached in, she pulled it out—all of it, all nine inches. The man was packing!

Ethan barely pulled away, needing to ask a question that needed an immediate answer. "Have you really thought of me before now?"

She toyed with his lower lip, saying, "Every once in a while, but I never expected this." He wanted to say something, but her fingers covered his mouth.

"We can talk later. Now, we make love." The decadence ensued as her tongue moved way down his chest, tickled his navel with sweet torture. Moments later she was experiencing what she knew he owned, taking what she knew was her destiny. She heard the click of the seat reclining, smiled in complete satisfaction, and then went all the way live on him. The very minute her lips made contact with his tip; she knew he'd be a habit, much harder to break than smoking or chocolate.

Her lips covered him, getting almost all of him in, and slowly moved up and down, giving him the pleasure he deserved, the pleasure she yearned for. He'd waited so long, and it had been so unnecessary. Had he just found her sooner, her lonely life would have been so complete. That was then, and this was now. Ethan, Ethan—what a man, and what a world he was in.

Beverly could hear his sexy voice just about howling, fogging up the windows. Man, he even tasted like heaven and she wondered then how good he'd feel inside of her. The very thought made her want to slide out of everything she had on.

He was thinking the same thing. His hand slid up her skirt, feasting on the feel of her silk hip panties, relishing in the moisture her body emitted, knowing for damn sure what was to come. There was no stopping those two long fingers. He continued prodding, poking, pleasing her, taking her to that point, that magical point they could both share in with quivering waves of unbridled ecstasy. He was pleasing her in every possible way. His low voice murmured, "God, I knew you were wet and juicy like this."

"Then don't stop," she breathed.

He played her insides so expertly she could hear his fingers making contact with her nectar, a sound so incredible she did come by the sound alone. Her muscles gripped his fingers and held on tight. The deeper he went into her, the more her tongue circled the underside of his erection. She moaned, "Ethan, take me there. Take me there."

He slowly moved his fingers out and took her face into his hands. "Your place or mine? I've gotta have you, Bev. I am so losing it over you."

"Right here, right now." No words; he just followed her command. He faced her, slid off her jacket, then the blouse and bra, kissing each nipple and circling them with a slow, wet tongue...driving her to drink, but from his well only. He licked and sucked them so hard that she thought she was going to lose her mind. Then she wriggled out of her panties somehow.

Within seconds, the seat was reclined to its lowest position, exactly the position Ethan ached for, and he slid her onto his erection. Her core contracted around him, and it felt out of this world. He filled her inch by glorious inch as they wrapped their tongues around one another's. He kissed so sensually, lapping her into a frenzy while blowing the bottom out of her tenderness. He was rocking her so hard the car was bouncing.

Beverly thought the guy was going to have to get new shocks for the car the next day. He didn't look like he cared and neither did she. Hell, she'd be happy to buy the shocks for him.

Her fingers twisted around the strands of his hair while his strong arms held on to her. She could feel those tight muscles. He was strong enough to hold her forever, and she loved it. She never wanted to let him go. The more he pounded into her, the more she was pulled toward the ultimate release, a sexual vortex. It was as though she were racing into oblivion, but she wanted to make it last. Beverly held on for as long as possible, giving him all he needed. But the feeling was too hard to subdue—that wonderfully insane tension was draining her, making her want to come with this man like never before. When his rocking motion spread her like an eagle's wings, she let go, rode the wave, and never looked back.

He stared at her as her orgasm showed upon her face. The sight of watching her in that tremendous moment almost left him speechless, other than what had to be said. "You're so beautiful. You're so incredibly gorgeous, and I love every part of you. Always have—ohhh—" At that, he came, spilling all of God's rain into her tight spot. He pumped so much cum into her small body it flowed from her.

She screamed in excitement again, rocked by another orgasm simply from watching him. She thought she was going to break his windows, having never wailed on a guy like that before.

When they finished, she looked into his flushed brown face and kissed him again. Her body was still twitching and squirming because of him, and it felt so good. He was still inside her, slowly pumping, getting the last bit of sex before they both collapsed. He rubbed his hands up and down her back. "Let me take you home with me tonight, every night for the rest of our lives. I've waited long enough now, Beverly. I have to have you."

She didn't reply right away, just looked for her clothes, slowly coming back to reality. "What about your daughter?"

"She can stay with her mother a little longer. You'll love Danica."

"I can't wait to meet her." She straightened in his lap and looked at him seriously. "I hope I wasn't too forward tonight. Should I have waited?"

He brushed the hair from her face and smiled. "Too forward! Baby, I've waited my entire life for you. No, you were right on time; don't ever think otherwise."

Beverly kissed the tip of his nose. "We'd better go. I want more of you, but in a bed where I can see everything, and on a night where we can be totally alone without you having to rush back. You promised Danica, so you should go to her."

"Can you wait another night? Because I know it'll be damn hard for me."

"Of course I can. Your child comes first." She sat down and helped him put all the goodies back in order, both his and hers. She began to get dressed, an awkward process inside a car, smiling to herself. Ethan had gotten her clothes off a lot faster than she could get them on. "How's Debbie doing? I haven't seen her in ages."

"Great. She and Ward live in Nevada with their five kids."

"Five kids? Wow! Why aren't you in Nevada with them?"

"I wanted to stay here."

"Was it worth the wait?"

"After what we just did, what do you think?"

"I think I've been missing out on something really wonderful, and that includes the man himself, not just the body. It proves that silly baby brothers grow into sensual smart men."

She finished buttoning her blouse as Ethan watched. She could feel his eyes scanning her, watching every move. "You really have a flame for me, don't you?"

"More like a five-alarm fire."

"Is Ward still head-over-heels in love with Debbie?"

"Those two make out whenever they get a chance. Of course, who's to say I won't do the same with you?"

"Then Debbie must still be the knockout she was before."

"She's still pretty and tall, but she has gained thirty pounds. She says getting pregnant will do that."

"I guess so, after five kids."

Ethan kissed her hand. "You ever thought about having your own little angels?"

"I used to think about it, but the marriage was all wrong. I unfortunately married a man whose grandfather created the revolving door."

"What?"

"I'm serious. BJ's grandfather Willis created the first working revolving door, and the talent stayed in the family, apparently. BJ turned the door of my house into just that, a revolving door. Bitches galore were flying in and out of there, spinning that door so fast it even made his head spin."

"Didn't he see that he had the best thing in town?"

"I was good to him, really good. Probably too good."

Ethan turned her face to meet his, their lips barely apart. "You can be good to me, and believe me I'll more than appreciate it."

Beverly felt her insides warming again as he kissed the corners of her mouth in tiny nibbles. "Ummm, Ethan, we'd better stop before we end up in bed."

"That's my plan, girl. That sweet nectar you gave me just a little while ago can't sustain me for long. I've waited my life for you, and nothing but all of you will suffice. I'm hooked, have been for years, and now that I've truly tasted the forbidden fruit—well, if you thought I was a pest back in the day, you haven't really seen anything yet."

What she saw in his eyes was total sincerity, unlike the other men she'd been with, Ethan kept it real. For tonight, she told herself, not quite willing to believe it could be forever. She had to think this through.

"Ethan, I would love to spend more time with you, but I know you have to get Danica."

"You would love to spend more time with me?"

"Amazing, but true."

Ethan laughed. "If I keep hanging with you, I'll go plum mad from desire. However, you're right. I did promise my baby...that is, my little baby...that she could spend time with Dad before her grandma takes her from me tomorrow."

"So, who's your 'big baby'?" Pretending as if she hadn't a clue.

"You! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

She rolled her eyes and then looked at him. "Yes, actually. I can't believe this. I'm here with Ethan, making love, wanting to make more love, and enjoying every part of you."

He cranked the engine. "Get used to it. I plan to hang around forever."

They turned into the parking lot of Stuart's Pharmacy, and Ethan kissed her again, hating to let her go, itching to get back into her love as soon as he could. "You know I'm trailing you home, Beverly. It's late, and I wouldn't want anything happening to you now that I really have you."

"You don't have to. I get home by myself every night."

"Not now that I'm in the picture. Give me your number so I can call and kiss you good night with loving words."

She scribbled on the back of a business card. "I'll put the phone in bed with me."

"I'd rather it was me."

"I don't think you have to worry about that."

Ethan opened her car door and secured her inside before he returned to his car. When she drove off, he sat there shaking his head, thanking God again that he had found her—and wondering what would happen next. Being with Beverly made him think of down home, blue-lights-in-the-basement parties, and slow dancing...very slow dancing. It also made him think of the downright dirty lyrics that James Brown screamed into the mic. He turned on his CD player and selected number eighteen. Automatically, James screamed out, "Please, Please, Please," his second favorite song by the famous artist, second only to "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag." Yes, Ethan knew he had a brand-new bag, and it came in the form of a five-foot-seven inch, dark brown-haired beauty named Beverly.

There were no James Brown tunes in Beverly's head, but there was an incredible feeling in her heart...and in her body. The thought of Ethan's lips covering hers made the churning in her core almost unbearable. Remembering how Ethan's hands had slid between her thighs, making her sex so super-hot made her twist and turn in her bed. Never in a million years did she think the likes of Ethan Jacobs would turn her body into a quivering mass ready to detonate at his very command. After two years of nonstop work to establish her pharmacies, she was ready to experience life again.

Her evening with him had been way too short. Ethan, coming back to her out of the blue, was everything she wanted a man to be: attentive, sweet, and handsome as the dickens. He took sex to an entirely new level. Fantasizing his body swiftly in and out of hers made her react, react to the point that her fingers moved to her still-moist core, feeling where he had played until his satisfaction erupted all over her. Her tempo increased, making her fingers slide between her wet folds with almost as much precision as his. Sexual satisfaction was but seconds away, and her mind's eye could only conceive of one thing; Ethan's bare chest, and how his tight, hard nipples felt against her tongue. A sweet sensation exploded inside her as she imagined Ethan hovering over her, pumping inch after inch of his hot, stiff cock into her. In her mind, she could see herself reaching for and smoothing his raging shaft, guiding it deeper into her, pumping her, teasing her, heaving up and down as he thrilled every part of her.

Her body jerked, and her soft, smooth voice called to a man who was only there in memory—but what a memory he was. The sheets fell from the bed; her legs parted farther and farther as her make-believe lover turned her out. She felt like the freak of the week, and for once, was glad to have that daunting title.

When she returned to herself, she looked around the room in a haze. The moon shone brightly into her window, casting eerie shadows of a nearby tree. Her gown was bunched between her thighs, and she knew her hair was a fright, but the dream was well worth it. Was that what it was, a damn dream? Was Ethan simply a dream? If so, why him?

She bounced from bed and looked into her mirror. The hickey he'd given her was still on the side of her neck. It looked sexy for some reason, and she delicately rubbed it, making sure it was really there instead of something manufactured by an overactive mind. She smiled at the tender bruise, liking the fact that it was real and that he had given it with such passion.

She returned to her bed and pulled the scattered covers above her still-heaving chest. Within minutes Beverly slipped into sleep with one thing on her mind—seeing Ethan again the next night.

There are two more parts left, and I hope you enjoy this story. I appreciate your patience with me.

heartgirl14
heartgirl14
12 Followers