Stockholm Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the lift... Stephen pulled me close, kissing me... I kissed back, slightly moaning. I looked deep into his eyes.

Once in the lift, I pulled Nea close to me and kissed her deeply. I felt a soft moan emerge from her throat as we kissed. We only had six floors to travel, but in that time it felt as though we had reached a level of intimacy more befitting a skyscraper. I was hard, and she was wet. There was no other way of putting it. Finally, our embrace (if you can call it that) was interrupted by an electronic voice announcing the sixth floor and the opening of the doors. I led Nea from the lift and along the few meters of corridor to my room. Taking the room key from my pocket, I held it briefly against the door lock, and we were in.

'Very nice... I like your room.' I walked into the room and looked around. 'And the view is great too... weird. I have been to the hotel bar lots of times, but never knew the rooms were this nice. Good thing I ran into you then...' I smiled

'I like it here,' I replied, pulling her to me once more to explore those lips in detail, and for the first time bringing my hands to her breasts, which felt beautifully heavy and soft as I caressed them. She moaned again, a little louder this time. She kicked off her shoes and pressed the whole length of her body against me.

Feeling his hands on me...I felt that tingling in my body. I pushed against him, real close... kissing...

My hands moved from her breasts up towards her shoulders. Gently, I eased the narrow straps over and down the top of her arms. Only the fullness of her breasts was now holding up her clinging dress. Her nipples were again hard, and her chest was flushed with desire. My hands roamed freely over her body- I could sense that my touch was what she needed. At the same time, I moved us towards the large bed, without for one second interrupting our kiss.

His hands felt perfect on my body... he slowly moved us towards the bed. Tongues playing as i was breathing deeper and deeper... this was perfect.

I pushed Nea gently back onto the bed. I wanted her. I wanted to make her cum until she could cum no more. And I had a plan...

The bed was soft and nice... I looked up at Stephen, smiling... wow... I was so fucking horny at this point...

Looking down at Nea, I saw her golden hair splayed on the dark grey bedcover, the top of her dress in disarray and barely able to contain her breasts, and her skirt partially ridden up. I helped it complete its journey, exposing her perfectly smooth pussy and swollen lips. Gently, but insistently, I parted her legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. She was offered to me, a dish ready to savour. I knelt before her and moved my lips closer to that heavenly opening, which was already seeping juices and inviting my tongue to enter.

I was so ready for that tongue... feeling my pussy so wet already. I moaned even before he touched me. I loved it... love the feeling of anticipation...

I moved closer, the sweet aroma of her pussy irresistibly pulling me in, and ran the tip of my tongue along the edge of her inner lips, getting my second taste of her. By now she was clearly extremely horny, and I knew that her first orgasm would come quickly. I licked and savoured her, my tongue dipping into her wetness, reaching her clit and circling it teasingly. She was now moaning constantly.

I grabbed his head... feeling his tongue inside me... fuck... I am gonna cum already... mm... fuck he feels so good.

I stiffened my tongue and started to thrust into her before softening it again and travelling to give her clit some attention. Pursing my lips, I surrounded it and sucked very gingerly, my tongue caressing its tip. At the same time I introduced a finger and moved it deeper, fucking her as I made love to her clit.

'Fuck me...' I moaned. Feeling him inside me was perfect... I screamed out loud... Fuck!' I was hornier than I knew was possible.

'All in good time!' I said, looking up at her without stopping the insistent motion of my finger. 'I haven't even removed my tie yet... And besides, the night is young.' She was a picture of pleasure. I resumed my oral pleasuring of her, bringing a second finger into play. Twisting my two fingers into a corkscrew, I turned them slowly as they entered her. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting as she seemed to cum again. Fuck, I'm going to enjoy tonight, I thought. I wonder what her mouth will feel like on my cock...

God... he wasn't kidding...I am gonna cum all night. Crazy... he is better than I could ever hope for... perfect touch... love it...

As her orgasm subsided, I lifted my head to look at her. She was posed so erotically in front of me, seemingly helpless with pleasure. She smiled up at me as her hand moved towards her pussy... Which she touched gently before sucking her juices from her finger... Her lips a perfect O around it. I loosened my tie and slipped it from my collar, pausing to consider my next move.

I looked up at him... smiling... still breathing deep. Pussy dripping wet, but still horny as hell... mm, this night turned out ok after all...I smiled to myself.

She was still smiling as my tie hit the floor. I bent over to kiss her some more, my lips slick with her wetness. 'Do you mind my kissing you like this?' I asked, not sure how she would react.

'I don't mind at all...' I smiled at him

'I'm glad of that...' I replied. She seemed breathless but still eager for my touch. I reached forward and pulled her to a sitting position to pull her dress over her head. She did not resist. Her body was revealed for the first time in all its beauty. Her breasts were simply breathtaking and her skin was slightly tanned. Her smooth and glistening pussy crowned long and slender legs. I pulled her head towards me as I stood in front of her. My fingers in her hair told her exactly what I wanted next... She looked up at me knowingly. Her lips parted.

I unzipped his pants, and dropped them to the floor. I could tell he was hard... I used my teeth to slowly pull his boxers down. I looked up at him... lips parted. He smiled...'there you go baby' he whispered softly... I let my tongue just touch the tip of his hard cock...

Her tongue touched the tip of my cock, tasting the drop of clear precum that had gathered in anticipation of this moment. She felt soft as her caresses continued. 'Oh yes, baby.'

Slowly I grabbed the cock between my lips... sucking the tip... tongue playing at the same time. 'I love sucking your cock...' I smiled as I was catching my breath a little... then taking it in my mouth again.

'It feels so good... So right... Take me deep, Nea. I want to feel your throat.'

I push the hard cock deeper... drooling over it... his hand on my head... going as deep as I could... looking up at him...

I looked down at her... Her eyes fixed on mine, her lips around me and her hands on my thighs... Her whole being focused on my pleasure. Sheer heaven. And I thought of the pleasure I would soon be giving her in return. Remembering my promise.

Sucking his balls as I jerk his cock with one hand... then playing with the tip... drooling... making it nice and wet... I do love sucking a cock...

Fuck... She is good... She's worshipping my cock and it feels divine... I can feel the cum building but don't want to release too soon... I have plenty more to give her first...

'Good girl' he smiled at me, placing his hand on my head. 'But go slower... and if I tell you to stop, do so... we don't need to rush things, right?' I nodded and smiled...

'Mm... We have all night, and the longer we go, the more cum there'll be for you... Besides, I want to fuck you...' With my hands I gestured for her to stand up. She did so,and I pulled her to me to kiss her, my hands running over the perfect contours of her waist and hips. 'Kneel on the bed...'

I turned round and got onto the bed... kneeling...

Her pussy peeked out between her ass cheeks, begging me to enter her. I approached, and rubbed my cock along the soaking slit between her lips. She wriggled to help me find the perfect angle. With one thrust I plunged all the way into her sweet tunnel. She gripped me as I entered and took a sharp breath. She was hot and wet and snug around me... Fuck.

His cock felt perfect in my tight pussy... fuck yes. I pushed back my ass, pushing his cock deeper...

'Fuck me, baby,' I screamed. Her lips slid down my shaft, hungrily taking me all the way. I reached under her to caress her clit...

'My fucking god'... I moaned... his cock filling me up... his hand on me... perfect

I was focused on sheer pleasure... Hers and mine... But didn't want to go over the edge too soon. I slowed my thrusts and unbuttoned my shirt before discarding it. I stepped out of my remaining clothes and pulled out of her... But not before she had come once more. I lay on my back on the bed and pulled her to me... We were entwined and kissing when she climbed astride me...

Slowly I let his cock slide into my pussy... riding him slowly... fuck... that cock is good...

I reached up to grasp her breasts, that swayed as she rode me. Her face was pure ecstasy. Her pussy tight and caressing...'Touch yourself, Nea. I want to see you make yourself cum as you ride me.'

Riding his hard cock... I played with my clit... building up that tingling sensation again... fuck... gonna cum again... I scream out... shivering...'Good girl...keep riding me... nice and slow...' He smiled. 'Now...suck me some more... keep eye contact..and remember, go slow... don't want to cum all over that pretty face... yet.'

I climbed off him and slid down to his cock... slowly sucking the tip... looking at him. 'Baby..you look perfect with a cock in your mouth... suck the tip just like that... kiss it.' He smiled.

Licking the tip...kissing all over that nice hard cock. 'Nea, baby...go deep. Work that cock. You love sucking me, don't you? Tell me.'

'I fucking love sucking your cock, Stephen...' I whispered.

After riding me, and bringing herself to a trembling orgasm, Nea climbed off me and moved down to my cock to resume her sucking... She looked exquisite, her blonde hair tumbling down, her full lips encircling me as she focused first on the tip, then slid slowly and sensuously all the way down, her eyes never leaving mine. She looked hypnotised with desire as she told me how much she loved sucking me. As she knelt over me, her breasts brushed my thighs, the hard nipples barely stroking against my legs...

Stroking the wet tip, I sucked his balls... playing with my tongue. Then sucking the tip again... his cock so hard by now...

I was so hard, and my balls so full of cum, that I was sure she could taste my juices as she sucked... there was so much pressure, some must surely be seeping into her sweet mouth? I wanted to taste her again... and reached forward to encourage her upwards... She straddled my face, presenting her clit for my delectation. I locked my lips onto her pussy and kissed it with passion, filling my mouth with her juices that by now were flowing freely...

I moaned... his lips felt perfect on my pussy... damn... I was about to cum again... this is amazing. I had never cum like this before...

She was moaning and grinding her clit against me... writhing and squirming with pleasure... I kept licking and sucking her until her climax passed, and gently signalled her to dismount. I pushed her onto her back, parted her legs and placed them on my shoulders as I prepared to fuck her again...

'Now I'm going to fuck you so hard...' I said, pressing my cock against her pussy, and sliding all the way in. She gasped.

'Fuck...' I moaned as his cock went deep into my tight pussy... I grabbed his arms... looking in his eyes as his cock filled me up...

She felt so fucking good as I plunged into her... so wet and welcoming... I fucked her hard and fast... giving no mercy and watching as waves of pleasure swept through her. She seemed to be losing control... but I had to keep mine. I wanted her to swallow my cum when it came... to savour every drop. She was screaming my name now...

'Fuck Stephen..!' I screamed out as I was cumming again... my god... his cock pushing into me... deep and hard... it was like heaven.

I continued to pound her... all pretence at tenderness abandoned. This was about sex... raw and uncomplicated... about giving and taking sheer ecstasy... and fuck did it feel good. My own orgasm was building, but I was determined to keep my promise. I wanted her to cum as she had never cum... and I wanted her to taste the fruits of her efforts tonight. She deserved that. I pulled out of her and beckoned for her to sit up. I kissed her deeply, and then said 'Suck me dry now, Nea. I want you to empty my balls and swallow every drop. But don't worry - I haven't finished with you yet.'

I kissed his hard cock... and placed my lips around it. 'No hands baby... just your mouth..' He smiled. He had one hand on my head as I began to suck that cock hard... making it wet...

God... she felt wonderful. No hands - just as I like it...

His beautiful cock was rock hard... my lips and tongue playing... sucking... drooling over it. Fuck... I love this...

By now I had abandoned all control... I lay back and let the pleasure flood over me. Every fibre of me was focused on my building climax... thinking of my hot cum flooding onto her tongue and down her throat...

I worshipped his cock with my mouth... loving it. 'Fuck... I love sucking you...' I said as I briefly let that cock rest...

She paused... keeping me on the edge... on the verge of climax... my balls begging for release. I looked up at her... she had a beatific smile and all superficiality had gone. She was an animal responding to instinct... she was there for me... and me for her... her lips trembled and her makeup was smudged... but she looked better than ever. Her lips returned to their job...

Spitting on his cock... Loving it. I felt he was close now... sucking the tip... wanting his hot cum...

'Take me deep and slow, baby...' I murmured... watching those perfect lips engulf me....

Sucking his cock deeper... slowing down... I wanted him to cum, but also wanted it to last longer...

She was perfect, sensing just how slow to go to maximise my pleasure....

My tongue playing with the tip... kissing it... loving it...

My legs were starting to tremble uncontrollably. My climax was very close....

'Cum for me honey...' I sensed he was so close now...

I could hold back no longer and let go... spasms of the most incredible pleasure pulsed through me, sending thick drops of cum into her willing mouth. She sucked more to get every drop from me.

Suddenly he exploded in my mouth... hot cum filled it... more came as I continued to let my lips suck him...

Eventually the orgasm faded, and a soft warmth pervaded me. I took her head in my hands and encouraged her to come towards me... We kissed deeply. I could taste myself on her. I held her to me and whispered 'That was beautiful, Nea... now lie down on your back and leave the rest to me...'

I could still feel the taste of his cum as I got back onto the bed... fuck... this is the best night ever...

She lay back, her golden hair spreading into an untidy fan around her head. She looked at me, unsure what to expect. I leaned down and kissed her lips, then began a kissing journey towards her full breasts. I reached a nipple and took it between my lips, starting to suck hungrily. Simultaneously, my hand moved towards her swollen pussy...gently tracing the opening with the lightest of touches. I sucked intently, teasing her nipple with my tongue. My finger found her opening...

I felt my nipple growing in his mouth... that tingling sensation sending shivers through my body. My god yes... fuck, he seems to know exactly what I like...

As I sucked, my free hand found her other breast and started to caress it... and my finger made its way into her... I could feel the smooth entrance, and then what I was looking for... the rougher terrain that I knew would bring her the climax of her life. Again, moving my hand so that the palm was up, I started to stroke the inner wall of her pussy, rhythmically, with the bent tip of my finger. I moved subtly to find the right spot... the spot that made her gasp involuntarily...

What the fuck... is he gonna make me cum again...? I don't know how much I can take... I thought to myself... pleasure going through my willing body...

I persisted with my stroking, having found the spot... pressing quite hard I could feel her responding, could feel a new flood of wetness covering my finger... as I inserted a second finger to double the intensity of the stimulation. I moved to suck her other nipple...

'Stephen... what are you doing to me...?' I moaned... feeling the touch of him bringing me to the edge... again...

'Just keeping my promise, baby. Do you want to keep cumming?'

'Fuck yes honey... fuck yes.'

'You must tell me when you've had enough...' I responded, smiling and continuing to work her pussy. My fingers were getting sore from the effort, but it was worth it to see the pure beauty of her endless climaxes. My arm behind me, I straddled her, offering my still soft cock to her lips, but not stopping the massaging of her spot...

My lips grabbed his cock... gently I sucked the tip... licking it... looking up at him.

Yes... at the touch of her lips and tongue I could feel my cock stirring again... slowly growing and regaining its power over her.

The cock was soon hard again... I smiled at him. 'There we go...' Love to make you hard and big...

I could feel her appetite on her lips and tongue... and dismounted her. I turned her onto her stomach, parting her legs slightly before entering her welcoming pussy once more. My fingers had produced such a state of arousal that her pussy felt simply amazing... the walls caressed me, her juices coated me and invited me further in. I gripped her perfect, round and tight ass cheeks and pulled them gently apart so I could watch myself disappearing into her... I could see her asshole contracting as she came... which was now almost constantly. She was whimpering, trembling, sweating... all trace of decorum gone... I reached forward to take a bunch of her hair and pulled gently... to see what her reaction would be....

'Fuck me honey...' I moaned as I felt his hand pulling my hair... loving it. His touch was demanding, but still gentle... he pushed deep into me. My body just shivering, cumming over and over.

I knew that I could now fuck her without fear of cumming too soon... taking pleasure in her cunt as my own juices built up again... She loved to have her hair pulled - not painfully, but just enough to show her what my intentions were. Fuck... she was amazing, this girl. Multiorgasmic, loving my cock and seemingly with a boundless appetite for raw sex. I varied my strokes, sometimes pausing at her entrance before slamming in hard and deep, sometimes moving gently, stroking her sides with my cock. Whatever I did seemed to produce more contractions, that delivered unadulterated pleasure to me, as well as to her, it seemed. 'What do you want now, baby?' I asked. 'Tell me...'

'Just keep fucking my pussy, honey... I fucking love having your cock deep in my tight pussy...' I gasped...

At her encouragement, I fucked her harder and deeper, holding her hips and pulling her up into kneeling position, her shoulders resting on the bed, hair splayed, her ass in the air, inviting me to fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. I looked down and saw her full breasts pressing against the bed as I grew harder.