Stockholm Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He briefly stopped fucking me...'push back against me baby... I want you to work a little for that cock...' He lightly slapped my ass. I started pushing back... cock filling me up...

Now she was fucking me. I knelt still as she impaled herself on me, coating me with her wetness and caressing me with her lips. She was divine... utterly divine... and we fucked like that for some time... not aware of anything but our pleasure and the total eroticism of the situation. I had never had a night like this, let alone with a girl like this... her appetite at least the equal of mine... with no inhibitions and a devotion to my cock. My orgasm was building...

I never had a fuck session like this before... let alone with a stranger. But I could fuck and suck that cock forever... just giving in to my desires...

I could hold no longer.... 'I'm going to cum, baby... where do you want me? In your pussy? On your face? On your breasts? Tell me... quick!'

'Cum on my tits honey... give it to me...'

She turned over and lay back... I straddled her and let her push her tits into a channel for my cock. I was slick with her juices and slid comfortably between them... the cum building as I watched those beautiful mounds envelop me... and I felt my cum rising... as it spurted out and covered her chest and tits with gooey cum.... And sent more pleasure through me than I had felt for... at least an hour since she drank me. I leant forward and kissed her again.

'Fuck, Nea... I could do with a drink! Shall we order some champagne?'

'You know... I am kind of thirsty.' I smiled.

I picked up the phone and dialled room service, my eyes not leaving her as I did so. She was flushed, sticky with my cum, and looked satisfied. 'Me too...' I said. Let's sip some champagne in the bath... I walked to the bathroom and opened the taps, adding some perfumed bubbles to the water. I turned to look back at Nea, who was lying on the bed, her finger gently tracing the outline of her pussy, her face a picture of uncomplicated satisfaction. I turned over the events of the last couple of hours in my mind... hours of bliss that neither of us had felt before... but which I intended to surpass in the hours ahead. My mind was racing as the bath filled and the bubbles mounted up...

I licked my fingers and left the bed... then surprised him by sucking his cock clean... almost making him hard again. I smiled at him...'can't get enough of that cock...' He smiled back. 'Baby, that is good... because you will be having lots more...'

Nea climbed off the bed, dropped to her knees and sucked the remaining cum and pussy juices from my cock... I felt a frisson of desire pass through me. That girl is just amazing... Then there was a knock at the door. 'Room service!' I grabbed the towelling robe, threw it over me and went to open the door. The server stood there with a trolley on which stood an ice bucket with champagne. I checked that Nea was safely ensconced in the bathroom and beckoned him to come in. I signed the slip, tipped him and he disappeared, the soul of professional discretion.

I took a quick shower, just freshening up. I adjusted my makeup a little, which was a mess by now. Well... this night turned out differently than I thought. Thank god. I heard room service delivering the champagne as I got out of the shower.

I heard the shower running for a short while and opened the door. Nea was there, fresh and with repaired make up. She didn't look as though she'd been fucking for several hours uninterrupted. This girl has stamina!

'Nice to freshen up a little...' I said, toweling off. 'Was that room service I heard?'

'It was... Here...' I passed her a flute of champagne. She took it and raised the glass...

'To tonight!' She said, a wicked twinkle in her eye. She brought the glass to her lips and took a sip. 'Mm... Captures the mood perfectly.' I took a sip and contemplated her.

The champagne tasted great... probably I was also dehydrated from fucking for hours... nothing better than champagne then. I looked at Stephen...

'I'd better freshen up too,' I said... Gesturing towards the now-full bath. She smiled. I stepped in...'Care to join me?' I looked at her questioningly. The warm water was pleasant. And it was a big bath.

'Of course...' I walked over to the bath and went in. 'Mm, perfect...' I smiled.

She sat in front of me, her back to me, her ass against my cock. I reached round to cup her breasts and nuzzle the back of her neck. She purred. I took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and gently tweaked until they were hard. She purred some more and wiggled her body against me. We took another sip of champagne.

My nipples were quickly super hard from his touch... I took a deep breath... loving his hands on me.

I sipped the champagne, cool and nice. Somehow champagne was perfect in a hot bath...

She seemed to respond to my touch. Apparently the hours of fucking had not yet satiated her. I could feel myself starting to grow hard again... I wondered if she could feel it too... Her nipples were hard as little pebbles now.

I felt his cock getting harder again... and pushed a little against it. I guess he is as horny as I am... crazy, since we fucked for hours. I sipped some more champagne...

Mmm... She had definitely felt me... And her horniness was evident. I squeezed her breasts with added vigour and felt her push again against my increasingly hard cock. And I took a sip of champagne. I moved my hands southwards towards that magical pussy...

His hands moved from my tits, down over my stomach... getting close to my pussy. I moaned as he did so, horny and ready... again...

She let out a small moan, as though resigned to another bout of pleasure... And my finger reached her clit... Already swollen in anticipation. I pressed gently just covering it with the top joint of my finger... And felt her tremble beneath me. It was time to get out of the bath.

We both got out of the bath, I sipped my champagne... still tasted so good...

I wrapped a bath sheet around her and took one myself... And led her back towards the bed. I pulled down the covers to reveal crisp white linen. Her hair was still damp and fell in thick strands around her face. Despite the bath, her makeup was still immaculate. She smelled fresh. I undid her towel and let it fall to the floor. She did the same to mine. We kissed. Long, hungrily, possibly less desperately than before, but our intent was clear. I ran my hands over her perfect body until I came to her pussy lips, which were already swollen and seeping her juices.

I loved his hands on my body... felt so right. The kisses were still as hot and intense... looking in his eyes as he got close to my pussy... wet again...

I led her towards the bed and lay on my back. 'I'd love to eat you while you suck me,' I said, '69 can be so intimate.' She smiled and manoeuvred herself over me, her pussy millimetres from my lips. I felt her damp hair brush my waist as she bent lower to take me again in her mouth...

I took his cock in my mouth... love sucking that nice cock... going deep... at the same time feeling his tongue on my pussy... making me even more wet...

Her engorged clit hovered appetisingly above my lips. I reached out to flick my tongue against it before dipping into her now soaking pussy. She tasted exquisite! She started to grind against my mouth as she took me ever deeper... Her lips now against the base of my cock. I could feel her tongue working and the head of my cock felt the comfort of her throat.

I knew I could suck him harder now, that he had cum... so nothing holding me back from really working it... going deep... then focusing on the tip... then sucking him deep again...

My god... Was this really happening to me? My face buried in the most lovely pussy I had ever seen while an angel devoured my cock as though her life depended on it. Apparently yes! My hands held her waist as I felt her working to earn her next orgasm.

Sucking his balls... cock now rock hard... my lips gripping it again... feeling his tongue playing with me... the hornier I got, the more intensely I sucked that nice cock...

I could again feel my cum building but was not ready for release. I eased out from under Nea and moved to kiss her again. 'So, baby, how do you want to be fucked now?' I asked...

'I want to ride that cock... love that...' I smiled.

'Oh yes... Ride me!'

He got on the bed, I climbed on top... slowly his cock pushed into my wet, tight pussy... I started riding him... looking down at him...

She mounted me and slowly pushed herself down until my entire length was inside her. She moved her hips to rub her clit on my pubic bone, gyrating as if in an erotic trance. Her breasts swayed hypnotically. I held her waist and moved my hands down over her butt... Wondering.

Riding him hard... close to cumming again... I lost count now... 'fuck honey... ' I screamed out.

I pushed into her... Returning and redoubling her thrusts. She was close to losing control again... I pulled her to me and took her nipple in my mouth... Sucking hard. She shivered. And I felt a spasm in her pussy. She was cumming again.

I looked at Stephen...'my god...what a night... fuck honey...'

I had never in all my life met, let alone fucked, a girl like Nea. She responded to my every touch with orgasmic intensity and wanted to please me as no woman ever had. She was pure gold. I wanted to make love to her all night... Make her cum until she passed out from exhaustion. Her sheer sexual energy was powering me to things I never believed myself capable of. But she did appear to appreciate it! Her pussy felt so fucking good I could stay there forever, never tiring of the way she stroked my cock with it, with the way her orgasms caused her to squeeze me just so... And those tits! They were magnificent. And sensitive. And soft. And erotically heavy. On such a slender frame.

The night was only just beginning. Fireworks were on the programme.

'Keep riding Nea... nice and slow. I love watching you...' He smiled. I continued to ride him slowly... cock was hard as ever... I never fucked like this before. All night... cumming over and over. Suddenly I knew why mature men were the best...

She continued to ride me, rising and falling with languorous sensuality. Every stroke seemed designed to squeeze a little more pleasure for each of us.... sometimes she would rise until the head of my cock was almost totally outside her, her inner lips just caressing the tip, before she would once more envelop me. Other times, she would grind against me, desperate to keep cumming at all costs. She would raise up over me, proudly displaying her magnificent body, and then reach forward to allow my lips and tongue access to her nipples. It felt to me as though each stroke were a work of sex-art - perfect in form and function, executed with finesse and sensitivity. I felt her cum again... waves of ecstasy caressing my cock. I was not far off myself, and knew that, however amazing this girl was, there was a physical limit to my capacity for one evening... I looked up at her, moving my hands from her breasts down to her waist, gently encouraging her to dismount.

'Let me do some work for a while, Nea... you deserve some relaxation,' I said as I laid her back on the bed, her golden hair nestled on a pillow. I gently parted her legs and positioned myself in front of her pussy. It was beautiful. I looked on in awe, for a moment speechless as I contemplated its immaculate embodiment of desire. Her mount was smooth as though polished, its curvature emphasised by the soft lighting of the room glinting on the moist skin. Her clit was just visible, having emerged from its hood to participate in the pleasure-fest. Below, her inner lips formed a delicate portal, inviting me to re-enter. And all was framed by delicately soft, freshly-shaved labia, which were smeared with milky juices. So utterly appetising. So utterly and blatantly decadent, the decadence emphasised by how wide her legs were spread.

I moved closer to her, planting a delicate kiss on her clit. She shivered involuntarily. Again I pursed my lips into a small O and placed them over that nexus of pleasure. I allowed some saliva to flow over it and teased it with my tongue, running my tongue around the base and sucking very gently.

'Fucking hell, Stephen... you are driving me crazy...' He played with my wet pussy, hitting all the right spots. I played with my nipples, making my body shiver. Looking at him, I saw he was smiling. God...

After teasing her clit for some time, I moved my attention lower, running my tongue every so gently along her open lips, allowing myself to sneak the tip inside along the way. I licked rhythmically, from bottom to top, finishing with flourish to her clit each time. This seemed to meet with her approval, if her screams were to be believed. Each stroke, I allowed myself a deeper penetration of her pussy, until my lips were pressed hard against her, my tongue pushed deep inside, French kissing her cunt.

'You are such a horny girl Nea, baby...' He whispered as he explored my pussy. I struggled to keep any composure... biting my lower lip. 'Say my name...' He said. 'Oh Stephen...' I moaned loud. He looked at me. 'That's my girl...' He spread my legs as his tongue pushed deep into my pussy... I was about to cum again... fuck...

I swear I could feel her cumming on my lips. And I could further swear that the juices I was drinking were even more copious than before. Did she actually ejaculate? I had read about the phenomenon but never experienced it. But she seemed so turned on that it was entirely possible. This was the fuck of a lifetime. I could not get enough of this girl. I redoubled the attention I was paying to her pussy - I wanted her, too, to know that she could only ever experience such overwhelming pleasure with me. Her juices were flowing freely now. I drank them willingly, savouring their flavour of undiluted sex. Each drop spurred me to greater heights of arousal and determination. In front of me lay the most erotic, the most horny, the most sensuous woman I had ever experienced. She responded to my touch like a musical instrument in the hands of a virtuoso. I had never thought of myself that way before, certainly not as I read my crime novel in the bar tonight, minding my own business and anticipating nothing more than an exciting climax - to the book. Then, I was a bored businessman passing time between client meetings. Now... Now what? Now, a man in ecstasy, his every desire fulfilled in one night.

After what seemed to be an uncommonly powerful orgasm, I paused to look up at Nea. She was lying back, her face and chest flushed, slightly out of breath, her lips parted and wet. 'Are you OK, baby?' I asked.

She looked at me, and just managed to speak: 'Yeah, baby... I'm just... that's... fuck... I need your cock in my mouth...' She crawled towards me across the bed, gently pushing me onto my back. 'Now it's your turn, baby. I'm going to take you to the edge and keep you there - I'll only let you cum when you're good and ready fill my mouth with your sperm.' She kissed me on the lips, and traced a path of delicate kisses downwards. The closer she got to my cock, the harder it got. She gently licked my balls, working her way up my shaft until her lips were pursed over my cock head. Her tongue gently lapped the precum, and she pulled away for a moment, letting me see the fine, clear string connecting her to me. Then she took me back into her mouth, but not before smiling wickedly at me, looking through half-closed eyes. 'I want to suck you dry, honey, and take you to heaven as I do.'

Her full lips closed around me, slick with saliva and precum. Slowly, she moved down, turning her head slightly in a screwing motion that sent the most beautiful sensations rippling through me. Sucking ever so gently. Not taking her eyes from me, she took in every centimeter until I could feel my cock nestling in her throat, the back of her tongue snug against it. Her lips were around the root, her nose pressed into me. She allowed the tip of her tongue to poke out slightly to caress the base of my cock, and I thought I could see and feel a slight smile as she did so. Inside, I could feel her tongue along my entire length, which now was bathed in the smooth, wet warmth of her mouth. Gently, she rose up the length of me, not taking her eyes from mine, leaving a sloppy trail of spit as lubrication, the slight roughness of her tongue stimulating me even more. Halfway up, she pursed her lips and pressed into me. As she rose further, I saw the imprimatur of her scarlet lipstick on my shaft - a red ring claiming me as hers. Fuck - she knew what she was doing, her every traversal intensifying my delight.

I lay back, savouring every stroke of her soft lips... watching her focused on my pleasure, one hand involuntarily reaching down to stroke her clit as she did so... she was, or had become over the course of this enchanted night, suffused with a total and uninhibited sexuality. From time to time I urged her to pause, but she quickly learned my responses and was able to keep me on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel her drawing a constant stream of precum from me - a pleasure nectar she consumed with evident gluttony. Fuck. How long could she go on like this? And how long could I last? She looked up at me and said simply 'I want to drink you now, honey.' That was all it took for the release to come, all tension collapsing into jet after jet of hot, fresh spunk that shot deep into her mouth. She swallowed it with enthusiasm and, once she was sure to have extracted every drop on offer, she gave my cock a final gentle suck before looking up at me, smiling broadly. I beckoned for her to come towards me. We kissed deeply and intensely.

'Nea, that was beyond beautiful,' I said, barely able to get the words out. I was giddy still. 'What now?'

Wow... I just had the best fuck session ever... and I wanted more! 'Maybe we need a little breather...' I smiled, knowing I did need some rest if I was going to be able to fuck some more... he smiled at me. 'Baby, you are so right... but I want to watch you. Pose a little for me. Walk over to the window, naked... I think that will make a nice view...' I walked across the room to the big window. People in the street below could see, if they happened to look up this way. On my way over there I picked up his tie, and playfully put it around my neck. I picked up my glass of champagne and sipped it. A few drops spilled down over my chin, down on my body. 'Perfect Nea... arch that back a little, show me that nice ass... you do love showing off, don't you baby?' Stephen said from across the room. 'Oh I do...' I blew him a kiss. I still had some cum in my mouth, I swallowed it mixed with champagne.

My god... What a sight... Her perfect body silhouetted sgainst the city hall... My pink tie adorning her breasts... And then garnished with champagne! And then the cum champagne cocktail! The mere sight was causing yet another stirring in my cock. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I looked back at him through the reflection in the window. Fuck... he turned me on. I want to taste him all night long...

She seemed still ready for more... A good sign! Her mouth worked magic. Could she, would she do more? And what would that be? I studied her perfect form. The curve of her back, her voluptuous chest, her compact and round butt, her flat tummy. She was the stuff of wet dreams, and yet she stood in front of me... Posing for my pleasure. I knew that in the few hours that remained of this incredible night, I could claim this creature as mine. I knew somewhere deep inside that she had never experienced something quite like this, and that she would want to experience it again... And again. As would I. The question was, in this 'breather,' how would we determine the course of the early morning hours? I had some ideas that I thought would continue to please her, but I would wait some moments to see where she would take things.