Stoking the Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their last day on the loco together was wonderful. They enjoyed the views, chatting to each other and the passengers. Chris did his usual trick of loaning his greasetop for smiling families to take photos of their children. When they had time between cleaning the fire and ashing out at the termini, they had families on the footplate, sat them on the driver's seat, opened the firehole door to show them the quiet fire, and as they marvelled at the heat, tried to describe just how hot it was when the loco was working hard.

They were on the early shift, and as they dropped off in the early afternoon to hand over to the late shift crew, they were a little sad. By common consent, they stopped off at a tea shop for a bite to eat and to eek out their last hour together.

The kiss in the car park was long drawn out, and caused a passer by to request they get a room. Predictably they took no notice as their impending split charged them with emotion. Finally they parted and held each other loosely.

"Bye Jo. See you next weekend."

"Bye Chris." Jo twinkled up at him, though through moist eyes, "Hope you'll be well charged for the weekend."

Chris took a few moments to realise what she was saying, then didn't just blush, but went beet red.

She laughed, and reached up to cup his cheek. "I'm looking forward to the weekend." She said seriously.

Chris took her face gently in her hands, and the kiss seared her lips with its soft intensity.

Finally they broke apart and got into their cars to go their separate ways.

Late on Friday night Jo heard the car pull up outside her house, and the door slam. She rushed to the front door and flung it open. Wordlessly, Chris dropped his case on the floor and flung his arms round her.

"God I've missed you."

Jo pushed the door shut behind him with her foot and pulled his shirt out of his jeans. "I've missed you more."

Her hands made blazing trails up under his shirt. Her lips set him on fire, and she was grinding herself against his raging erection. He pulled up her blouse and his hands found the silken flesh beneath, moving up to meet the sides of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. He groaned, and briefly broke their crushing kiss to glance down and see her erect nipples pushing against the front of her blouse. His hand moved to brush between nipple and blouse.

Jo moaned her disappointment as his hands withdrew from under her blouse. Her nipples ached for his touch. She would even suffer the loss of his mouth on hers to feel his lips on her nipples. His hands moved to undo her blouse and push it off her shoulders. She felt her nipples tighten with the rush of air to her hot torso, and then his hands were back, making her groan again with lust. She frantically undid his shirt and pushed it off, then crushed him to her, trapping his hands between them. As his hands withdrew, the torture to her nipples was exquisite and she groaned again, her tongue thrashing in his mouth. The sensation of his crisp hair against her breasts made her tremble and reach for his belt.

Chris was desperate for her to be naked. Removing his hands from between them dragged the hard pebbles of her nipples across skin, and her groans of pleasure inflamed fired his lust. As her nipples and breasts were crushed to his chest it was his turn to groan, and he reached down to match her actions undoing the belt and frantically pushing her jeans down. As his hands brushed down her legs it gave him the perfect opportunity to move down to kissing first her nipples, then her tight stomach, and finally landing below her auburn bush, exciting sounds of pleasure from her that matched his and were music to his ears.

Jo was momentarily disappointed that his jeans were only a short way down, but the path of his mouth down her body lifted her temperature to white heat. His first lick of her juices felt rocket propelled and her focus suddenly shifted to concentrate on that one part of her body which lifted her into a stratospheric shuddering mind-blowing ecstasy in what seemed like about five seconds. She collapsed onto him with jelly legs, but she was still on fire.

Chris felt as if she exploded the second he licked her. The noise and shuddering made him feel like a million dollars, and he caught her as she fell boneless onto him, pushing him to the floor. Their lips met for a steamy kiss full of the taste of her. He expected her to cuddle and recover, but after the brief kiss she turned down to strip his jeans off, rolled on a condom, then swung over him and impaled herself on him like a mad woman. Jo bucked and rose and sank furiously, and the grasp of her slick tunnel on his blue-steel cock made him cry out, groan and call her name. Within seconds he was emptying spray after spray as she shuddered through a second massive orgasm.

Finally they collapsed together panting and shuddering, both crying out their pleasure, thanks and love.

12