Stolen Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovers escape for a time of togetherness.
4.1k words
4.83
15.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Stolen Days CH. 01: The Hot Tub

The afternoon's drive had been glorious with a warm sun, blue skies and just the right temperature so that the loose knit shirts and short that Travis and Brandi changed into felt comfortable.

The day had passed driving through the countryside, often choosing the smaller side roads through out of the way small towns. They had stopped and shopped, buying nothing but holding hands as they looked through dusty collections of things once prized but now in assorted boxes and tables.

They knew there could be no mementos of this day to be explained to spouses on return to their other life, but they knew too that their mementos of today would be as tangible and anything chosen to sit on a shelf and collect dust.

They drove curled up with each other in the front seat like teenagers who couldn't get enough of just touching. Holding hands or with hands resting on each others thighs. Not particularly sexual in their contact, but never far from the exquisite sensuality of the moment.

Travis loved to walk with his arm around Brandi's shoulder or tucked under her arm holding her close. She never seemed hesitant to keep the close contact even in those moment when without being obvious to others who might be watching he would stand behind her and mold himself to the firmness of her bottom... Reaching around with both arms in a sheltering but casual embrace. He enjoyed enveloping her. His arms both surrounding her and sheltering her. Feeling her settle back into him knowing that the contact was continuous from his groin to his chin which rested in the softness of her hair. And when he knew he could without arousing her attention, he loved to let his nose be buried in her hair catching the scent of her and the feel of her.

As they rode, she would cuddle up under his right arm, half turning toward him. He knew she was watching him even when he couldn't see her eyes and he loved the warmth of her soft breasts moving against him in regular breaths.

The had stopped periodically during the day to nibble rather than feast. In one little wide spot in the road they shared a greasy foot long Coney at the drive in. It appeared to be the best cuisine in the small community. Supper was a quiet little restaurant before the even rush... Or perhaps just after the early supper crowd. In may of these places one wouldn't have been surprised to see the streets rolled up at dark.

They could have driven hard to reach the cabin the first day, but somehow the day was perfect as it was and they choose to stop at a nice motel on the outskirts of a larger town. It was dark as they stopped and even though there was little traffic at the motor lodge, it seems to be an inviting place. As they checked into the rather plain room, the manager mentioned the amenities including a hot tub.

Travis asked the manager what time it closed and the older gentleman smiled, "I turn the lights off at 9 pm, but there's not lock on the gate. It's usually pretty quiet and you and the Mrs. are free to use it as you please."

When he pulled the car to the room, Brandi asked why he was grinning and Travis simply said, "I think we will enjoy this place."

It was almost 9 before they got their luggage in the room and settled just a bit. Travis said, "Why don't we stroll the grounds before it gets too dark."

Brandi looked at him funny and knew he had something on his mind, but regardless, where he went she wanted to be with him.

They walked the path around the rooms and found a privacy fence with the hot tub sign. She grinned at Travis, "Oh? Is this what you wanted me to see?"

They entered the gated area and discovered a very nicely landscaped circle with a pool of clear steaming water. The hot tub was not over six feet wide and the whole enclosure hardly more than twice that.

As they stood there holding hands the manager opened the gate and said, "I see you have found it."

He asked if they wanted him to leave the lights on... Then he paused and said, "Here let me show you... Here are the lights and here is the timer for the hot tub." And with a wink he added, "The timer works without the lights having to be on."

We told him that if we were interested, we could find our way and thanked him. He walked off grinning and Brandi looked at Travis and said, "I think he was suggesting something don't you?"

Travis didn't answer her... He just leaned over and kissed her and they made their way back to the room.

They shuffled their traveling bags, not having even bothered to carry in their suitcases. Brandi was rummaging through her bag as Travis reached up and put his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged the tightness of her muscles that run up to her neck. She stopped as if in a trance and allowed her head to sag forward letting his fingers do magic on her neck. She finally leaned her head back and leaned into him and turning her head she kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Think we need to check out the hot tub?" she said quietly.

"Wanna skinny dip?" Travis replied with a tease. What he got was Brandi sticking her tongue out at him in a mocking rebuttal.

She pulled a while one piece swim suit from her bag and without saying a word went into the bathroom, closing the door.

Travis wanted to follow her... To watch her strip her clothes off and savor her nakedness, but she had defined her boundaries and he was man enough to respect her. He brought out his swim suit and started stripping too.

He kept his knit shirt on as he shed his shorts and undershorts. He noticed that on the back of the bathroom door there was a full sized mirror and he stopped for a moment to see his own reflection. His shirt covered most of his manhood and cast what wasn't covered in shadow but there was no question that he was a man and he was proud. He was not hard, but he was full and he hung down. He slipped his suit on and as he pulled it up, the bathroom door opened. He was just a bit embarrassed to have Brandi know that he had been looking at himself.

As she walked into the room, he caught his breath. The suit was very flattering, and very revealing. He knew the outline of her nipples and he had no trouble in identifying them through the suit. The dusky darkness of her areolas were set off with the whiteness of the suit and her nipples were like pencil erasers... Pointy and stiff. His eyes followed the suit down and the high thigh cut of the sides drew his attention to the vee that disappeared between her legs. He wondered if she hadn't been shaved if he would have been able to identify the outline of her pubic hair. There between her legs was the gentlest of hint of the cleft that hid her womanhood.

He realized that he was staring at her... And she did too. She motioned with her eyes toward his own crotch, "You like what you see?"

She laughed but he was horse with his own excitement and realize that he was getting close to "half staff". He picked up a towel and held it as if to hide himself. Brandi walked to him and with her eyes never leaving his she said, "I am so flattered!" and kissed him.

If she had lingered any longer, he would have had her then and there. His ears were buzzing with the touch and smell and proximity and he would have stripped her bathing suit from her shoulders. But she reached for her towel and as she reached the door she turned as she flung her towel over her shoulder, "Coming?"

He laughed at the irony.... Yes, he was very close to coming, but he followed her out the door and down the path.

They reached the gate and it was fully dark with just enough moon light as to find their way. As they entered and felt the gate click shut he asked, "lights and bubbles?"

Brandi replied... "Just bubbles, Kind sir!""

They slipped into the warm pool. The night was not cold, but cool and the warmth was refreshing. The steps took them down from the ring where they would sit to the bottom and standing on the bottom put them over waist deep. They sat down and and the bubbles broke over the crest of Brandi's breasts. Travis could have sworn that her breasts "bobbed" with the bubbles breaking over them.

The sound of the jets was enough that they didn't try to talk. They sat just relaxing and stretching at first and then as Travis put his arm around Brandi's shoulder they melted into each other. Her head finding just the right spot on his shoulder.

They looked at each other and without words being exchanged their thoughts synced. A light kiss... And another. One to her temple and one to his jaw. Their arms began to encircle and as they lounged down so that just their heads were above the boiling turbulence they felt themselves drawn into one another.

Her hands caressed his chest and his tongue invited hers to play. The passion of their kisses which had been so restrained during the day of polite courtship melted in the heat of the water and their passions. He felt the weight of her breast and the reaction to his touch as her nipple swelled and her hands seemed alive and to be touching his all over at once.

She took the initiative to reach between his legs to find him hardening for her and he slipped his hand into the front of her bathing suit to find the softness of her full berates. The cut of her suit, while not a full cleavage, was enough that it was not uncomfortable for him to feel her nipple in the palm of his hand as his tongue played with hers as though it were her nipple.

She offered no resistance to his hand lifting upwards so her strap slid off her shoulder. Once free, it was easy to free her breast and she looked down at it as he held it as though it were a precious treasure. He lifted her breast and with it she allowed him to lift her until it was clear of the water and he could move the soft wetness of his tongue from hers to her nipple.

He licked and then suckled and he felt her hand grasp him as if he were a baby being held to a nursing mother. Her hand caressed his temple and his cheek as he felt her swell under his tongue. He mused in his mind that she was gong to be lop sided if this continued as he felt the fullness of her nipple increase under his attention.

His hand which had been holding the fullness of her breast moved downward across the flatness of her stomach to the fullness of her lower belly just above the bony prominence of her pubic mound. Above the sound of the water, he heard her breath gasp as he slide downward over the crest of her prominence and cascade downward over the softness of her crotch.

The texture and firmness changed as his fingers moved over the hard bony ridge of her pelvic bone and became lost in the softness between her thighs. His pressure gave way to a depth that he could not judge, knowing that only the strip of fabric that separated the juncture of her legs held him at bay. As he cupped her and felt her softness yield to the pressure of his fingers he heard her breath become torturous in his ears and he knew he had touched her at the center of her being.

He cupped her and clasped her with his hand holding her and his arm around her for what seemed like forever. Her hips had begun to move with a will of their own, begging him, pleading with him to allow them to be possessed... To possess him. His cheek was against hers with her mouth close to his ear and he knew that the deep guttural sound that was escaping her lips had begun deep in her core and broke forth in a eerie mixture and pleading and agony.

His fingers moved between her legs, defining the cleft of her womanhood and finding the hint of her growing excitement. Her legs spread as though no longer under her direct control but opening as the petals of a flower to the warmth of the sunshine. The fabric which seemed at first to have fully covered the expanse of her inner thighs now was stretched and he could feel the juncture of her legs and the trunk of her body... That sweet hollow of a woman's legs between which her cleft is protected. As he traced the track of her skin he knew that her open legs were now just barely covered and with a finger tip he raised the fabric and discovered the swollen and open pouting lips.

The texture of a woman changes so dramatically there.... From the smoothness of a baby's butt on the inner thighs to the thickness of skin and the slightest stubble of her shaved prominence, to the pebbly feel of the edge of her lips with almost a feathery lack of definition. It was not a straight line, but a craggy direction which broke over into the smoothest texture of moist mucous membrane. The inside texture of a woman's lower lips reminded him of her lips and her mouth... Becoming more smooth and moist as he entered them.

The strain of her bathing suit was pulled taught by the way her hips were now thrust outward at the bottom and the spread of her legs. With one finger he could just maneuver into the wet center of her being and with the tip of his finger he could just enter her. The effect was electric and like a jolt her hips thrust to suck his finger into her.

Her breath sounded like a saw cutting timber... Raspy and labored and he looked at her and saw in her eyes the agony of her soul. She had tasted him and her lower mouth thirsted for him and though no words broke forth he could see in her face the pleading... "Please!"

She sifted slightly and one hand moved down between them. He was not sure what she intended until he realized that she had reached down and with her fingers pulled to fabric loose from her crotch and with a wiggle of her butt had shifted it to the groove of her leg completely freeing her womanhood from all constraints. She crooked her head into the hollow of his neck and thrust herself outward and upward to his hand and as his finger moved into her she moved to bury herself on his extended finger.

The rhythm was lost in the moving and grinding and penetrating of his finger. He drew it out and up over her protruding clit and he knew that one finger was not giving her the satisfaction that she was hungering for. Two finger entered her easily and not until the stretching of a third did she seem as though she had begun to find the friction that she was craving. He knew that she was grinding herself to a climax, but he wanted to share more of that than what was being afforded to them.

He moved to put his arms under hers and lifted her from the hot tub to the rim. Her eyes became panicky as the exposure with one breast still exposed and her crotch bare. One of the towels was within reach and Travis pointed, "Grab a towel."

Brandi brought it around her shoulders like a shawl and it felt to cover her hips. As he moved between her legs she moved the towel to shelter them both as she opened her legs to accommodate him with his face kissing her most intimate lips.

In the water, her wetness had been washed away, but now there seemed to be a flood of her lubrication bathing his tongue as he explored. The texture of her lips both inside and outside. The moist depth of her entrance that was beyond the length of his tongue and her clit which had engorged until his nose bumped it in movement and he relished in her.

She had hunched down over him and he could feel her exposed breast on his head as she curled over him. Her hips quivered and moved as though she was searching for something beyond her grasp. She was riding his face, using her hips to reach those places that he could only guess. He knew he was coated with her wetness from the bridge of his nose to his chin. He had never felt a woman so open and exposed to him before as though, had he been small enough, he could simply have climbed into her through the gaping entrance to her soul.

He knew she was finding pleasure, but he was not sure if he was giving it, or just the instrument of it. He knew that there was a part of her that was focused on him and her lover, but he also knew that there was a part of her that was beyond his touch and reach. Her growing climax was becoming and out of body experience for her that transcended the device for her ecstasy. She was destined to have her moment and he was at best a privileged observer to the miraculous event.

Her legs grasped him and pulled him into her. He knew he would have control himself because she could not have cared that he might be smothered in her soft juicy folds. She jerked and shook and was racked by her orgasm and there was no question about faking such an shattering event. He knew too that she would be hyper sensitive for a moment and he would allow himself only the softest kisses to her open lips.

The passing came slowly with shuddering and aftershocks. Slowly her legs began to loosen their death grip on his head and he looked up at her face, still hovering over him with her arms clenching his head as a mother with a baby to her breasts. He saw a weak smile that seemed to blossom but knew that she was not yet able to break free into intelligible speech.

He became aware of the pressure of his own loins aching for release. He moved his arms to his sides and pushed his own swim suit down as he pulled her forward. He knew that the edge of the tub was ruff and that one of her checks was bare, but he was beyond his own ability to focus on her needs. His erection was huge and painful and begged for release. He knew that the feeling of his own swim suit moving against his own thrusting hips as he had pleasured her with his tongue was almost enough to have brought him to ejaculation.

He lifted her under her arms again and lowered her down his front... Feeling the smooth skin excite him and knowing that as she was lowered she had locked her legs around him. As her legs moved to his hips, he knew that his upturned erection was poised at the pouty entrance of her sex and as she kissed him she thrust her tongue into his mouth even as he thrust his hardness into her depths.

The were balanced with her against the side of the tub and he used the leverage of the hardness of the tub to thrust into her, burying himself until he knew that his own bony prominence was mashed against hers. The mating was animalistic... He thrust into her with a wildness that was seeking pure release. The water moderated the tempo, but he could feel her begin to clinch him at the depth of each thrust. He knew his balls were filled with fluid and the pressure for release was becoming painful. It was his turn to be tortured with the agony and the ecstasy of what they were doing. They had made love and had shared a spiritual dimension to their union, but he knew that as guttural as it sounded they were now just "fucking" with all of the raw passion of that act. He new it was an animal rage that drove him to want to enter her deeper than anyone who had ever had her before... To possess her... To conqueror her... To leave her feeling that no one could have her in the same way as he was having her now.

Each time he bottomed out his thrust into her, he heard her voice squeezed as he pinned her against the concrete wall... And mixture of a grunt from the impact and a moan of her own feelings. He knew that for all the world, the only thing that mattered to both of them at this moment was happening between their legs and that the rest of the universe had ceased to exist. His thrusting and her accommodating... The pure act of sex.

He felt his balls rise, knowing that his ejaculation was coming quickly... From deep in the base of his groin he felt the first sharp searing heat of his cum boiling up like lava from the heart of a volcano. With that came the thrust that was intended to penetrate her, to break every barrier, to spew his seed into her fertile heart. Like ropes of hot steam it burst forth in spasms. He had no idea if she would, could or had climaxed again. He knew only that in his clenched eye he could see the white hot cum pumping into her womb. He wondered if she could feel the heat and if it burned her as it had burned him as it passed through the head of his manhood. Again and again and again until the torrents became a dribble and he found himself buried in her with her legs locked in a death grip around his hips, panting for breath.

12