Stolen Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His legs were weak and quivered and he could only lean against her an the side of the tub for support. Her head was on his shoulder and he could only gasp at asking, "You OK?"

Her hair stringy with the wetness of both the hot tub and the exertion could only nod as he looked down to watch her exposed breast heave under the exertion of her own breathing.

Slowly he slide them both down into the water. Her towel soaking up the water while still covering them and they sat with him still in her and feeling her still clenching him until the last drop of his milky fluids were long gone and he had shriveled from within her.

Travis kissed her. The most glorious and angelic kiss. Every ounce of sexual passion had been drained from them and like two children they began to laugh. There was nothing particularly funny, but it was a celebration of life.

At last she moved to cover her exposed breast with her bathing suit and stood and awkwardly adjusted the crotch of her suit. Travis fished out the trunks of his own suit from he bottom of the pool and with trembling limbs pushed to exhaustion they helped one another out of the water. Travis looked backed at the pool and wondered how much of himself he had left floating as it has flowed out of her, but was too weary to worry. They made their way back to the room, dried one another as the simplest of primates groom one another and laying naked with each other, drifted off into the oblivion of totally exhausted sleep.

12