All Comments on 'Stolen Kisses'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 382 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Chapter 2 - Winston and Jessica graduated from the university they were attending at the same time because Jessica took extra college classes. They both accepted high-paying jobs in a state on the opposite side of the U.S. from their parents. They got married the next day with Jessica using her middle name as her last name. Jessica quit taking her birth control pills that day. Winston and Jessica began fucking often and Winston impregnated Jessica on their honeymoon. Jessica gave birth to twins eight months and three weeks later. A baby girl and a baby boy. Over the next 28 years, Winston fucked and impregnated his sister-wife Jessica ten more times. Jessica gave birth to five more daughters and five more sons.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams23 days ago

I love these stories. I don’t know whether I could do that but I never had a sister one or two years older or younger than myself that I was attracted to so I’ll never know but I definitely find the stories when they’re written well as this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I just don’t get the breast augmentation. It’s stupid. Other than that, this all could have worked. I love A cups! And whatever nature gives a beautiful woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As with Words on Skin, I'm not a huge fan if anal, but I'm a suckered for closeness, intimacy, shared true love. These are both wonderful tender stories. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To Anonymous 17 posts down, about 9 months ago.

Little sister does not need bigger breasts, she is already perfect. However, she THINKS she wants bigger breasts, and as a model, that means something, especially when talking to her family.

More importantly, the first woman she was actually jealous of, that had her brother sexually, that she witnessed, had big beautiful breasts, and her brother really liked them.

She wanted to be irresistible to him. She did not realize that she probably already was, with her wit and wiles and beauty, and how they loved each other, but, she is only human, she wanted to enter the play for him with a ... stacked ... deck.

To Paco Fear, you are missed. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Super fun story!

Freegee0Freegee03 months ago

Anonymous… anal was in the story tags. Maybe you should check those out before ‘wasting your time’ reading a story. PacoFear, well done! Enjoy your writing a lot! 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

anal totally ruined it. Could have been a classic, instead it's a 'shit I wasted my time' feeling.

Geko55Geko554 months ago

If only the sister didn’t act like a bitch

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some might like it, Some might not. I like it. All of it. This story together with Words on Skin are two beautiful, lustful, sexy, wildly intense stories of immense nearly impossible, perfect love affairs. I would guess its the sign of an accomplished author when: 1. the reader loves the characters as much as they love each other, and; 2. the reader can really, actually feel what is being described - as a male, actually feel as he enters his sister, and I assume for females feel as her brother pushes into her. I don't have a sister, so I can't say whether I would have imagined this as our sibling incest, but it doesn't matter for me. You write well enough to pull the reader into the story to where Jess is my sister and I am her brother.

This last comment will be, I suppose, more serious. There is an advantage of brother-sister incest, over mother-son or father-daughter incest. However much those parent-child relationships may excite and entice, for those of us who were actually used like that, it can never be truly sweet and purely loving. Having been programmed at far too young an age to be able to fight it, there is still a terrible desire and attraction to the maternal incest stories, and that part of me wishes you would write such stories. But the saner, more adult part of me is happy with these amazing brother-sister relationships. Again, as I don't have a sister, I have nothing to compare it with, and maybe it wouldn't feel so innocent if I did.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really like everything of yours I have read, this one as much as the others, in spite of the incest, because of the implication of children. The only reason you are not my favorite is because you quit posting, and if it makes a difference, PLEASE WRITE MORE.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Well done. I for one liked it quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Superb as usual . Dialogue is pitch perfect

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Felt as if you were writing from your own experience as a fond memory and a memoir there was just a lot of emotion put into it very much enjoyed the read

ferret73ferret736 months ago

Oh I like it, I love the slow build up in dialogue and intimacy. I am jealous of all the sibling incest scenarios that I missed out on. Stories like this, well, I’m jealous.

garwallo137Bgarwallo137B8 months ago

I totally enjoyed reading every word of the story, it was a complete turn-on. I can picture being in that same situation, although I never had a sister. The love between the two of them was fantastic, very good story!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

Re-read it again, still love it... Way up in my favo's list, together with Words on Skin...

Good chance you're not even seeing these comments anymore, but damn do I wish you'd written more incest stories, because you're damn good at them!

Tom599Tom5998 months ago

Beautiful story loved every word wished I had a sister that loved me this way

jni551jni5519 months ago

Great story. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

like pretty much everything you write, totally ruined by anal.

AddictedtoEroticasAddictedtoEroticas10 months ago

Great story! Full of love and humor. I loved the banter between the siblings. And the sister slowly chipping away at her brothers resistance. A big thank you for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don’t get the need to increase her breasts. They sounded *perfect!* I was hoping the surgery was part of the subterfuge. Alas. The myth of bigger boobs being better. They AREN’T! Ever!

Other than that… very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1 star for the fakies. They aren't just unnatural looking and unattractive, they're also unethical. Selling women an unnecessary invasive surgery, making them feel inadequate unless they buy big fake boobs... which can cause dangerous medical complications years later... the whole thing is disgusting on several levels.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I once visited a neighbor to arrange a play date for our daughter & there’s. Standing at the door chatting her young son came out & she bent down to pick him up. Now this was the most beautiful woman in the entire neighborhood, it when she bent down her dress opened f I saw her tits. They were two totally flat deflated bags. ☹️. What a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is one of the best on Literotica. Totally 💯 hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵 5 flaming stars.

It’s slow starting, but that’s as it should be. English & grammar not bad at all. I’ve questions though.

If an author is going to write about sex, why can’t they seem to tell where a hymen is located? It’s at the very entrance to the birth canal. A man can’t be 2 inches in & not have broken it. You can google pictures of it. I won’t even talk about ball’s being full of cum. Any man who’s had a vasectomy—cutting the path from balls to the penis—knows the amount of semen doesn’t decrease appreciably.

Oh well, it was a damned great story anyway.

Bill S

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Still love this as much as the first time I read it… Still wishing there was a follow up…

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing! And I love a love story. Thanks for sharing it.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

My only criticism is ruining her perfect itty bitties. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent read. I really like how you left this story open in a sense to carry it on through college, moving in with each other after school, and then having a baby. I hope you continue on my with this one too.

ireadliteroticaireadliteroticaover 1 year ago

Really nice story, good job. I liked the post script too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent progression of the relationship between a reluctant partner and his most devious and active sister. It would be nice to have a chapter 2 (finishing of college for both, reactivation of the parents when they discover, little rug-rat, etc.).

5*

BJ

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 1 year ago

This fic i always come back to. It is in my top 5, possibly top 3 i have ever read on this site. And ive been a reader for 10 years. I love this fic even more than your other hit "Words on Skin" and that one is indeed in my top 10... A truly beautiful pic.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Lots of sex to go around!..gradually…slowly but determined, little by little…but a big sexual payoff-for both of them.

Exciting journey.

Thanks for this!

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

I rarely give out five stars but this one deserved the rating and more. Excellent dialogue and pacing. Very realistic characters. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fake boobs weren't needed for story development. Could have been double torn labrums when she slipped on the sidewalk and went to catch herself, could have been eye surgery, could have been a smashed femur and arm in a atv accident, could have been a car accident. All of these I have heard of IRL. There are literally so many options. Each presents a different wrinkle.

People are within their rights to not like fake tits and express it. When you post a story you're opening yourself up to critique. I like this story myself, but that (fake tits) is my one gripe as well. Porn titties are gross. I like em big and battle-worn with a bit of sag to em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! First it was a really original story, good grammar (important to me) and it built up slowlllllllyyyyy (also important to me). Well done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The boob job part is a bit overboard. She didn't actually have to go through with it to get him. He could have talked her out of it. All the rest of this story was damn near perfection! A hot, sexy, slow buildup to an incestuous eruption!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last comment, "Fake boobs? absolutely hate anything fake... "

Does that include knees, hips, all prosthesis?

It was needed for the stories development.

What a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
fake boobs?

absolutely hate anything fake...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fantastic story. Loved it.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story. Full of humor and love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still like the story after having read it the third time. Few points that put me off somewhat have been mentioned by others. Why make him drunk for the second encounter? Why use a vibrator before the first vaginal intercourse? And why a boob job on a beautiful girl with a body were everything is in proportion? Somebody called "us" the anti fake boobers. It's not that simple. There are medical reasons, as we all know. There are also cases of plastic surgery for purely aesthetic purposes that I would object. For instance some girls have a certain type of breasts that, even at a young age and although they are smallish, hang just like empty bags, and I absolutely understand if under those circumstances a boob job is craved by that person.

But the way the girl is described in this story her boobs are just fine. Also, not all girls are fully developed at 18, they might yet get fuller, especially if children are on the agenda. Another thing to consider are inyensive training and sports oriented nourishment. If the girl reduces sport later on and gaines some weight the boobs often get larger two. The odds are: General risks of narkosis, several possible problems caused by thevimplants, loss of sensitivity, problems because of the added weight like back hurt. Also many fake boobs are downright ugly or out of proportion. Sometimes the implants sort of slip or change their shape, so the the tits become asymmetrical in an unpleasant looking way with nipples sitting at different hight and pointing in different directions and so on. And the mentioned 'bra problem'? Why would she need to wear one? And if someone like her would insist on a bra- don't buy something with underwire ore molded cups...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on Literotica. It was romantic, yet sexual. Quirky, yet erotic. I hope you write many more. Authors like you are rare!

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaalmost 2 years ago

Why are your brothers morally conflicted and the sisters aren’t? It’s a trope to cleanse the female of sexual and moral hesitation, making her the active and responsible agent, cleansing the male of responsibility for his erotic choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story absolutely loved it.

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaabout 2 years ago

I got ahead of myself. I meant PacoFear. Seriously though, thank you.

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaabout 2 years ago

I have had to come back to reread this story at least twenty times. It is easily in the top three of my all time favorite stories in ANY genre. The writing, the buildup and the layers on top make this a thing of beauty. We all come here hoping or expecting to get the outcome we want. It's why the stories are in this area. But this is bigger than the taboo.

Stories like this have inspired me to write. This is my niche, but stories like this make it so I don't have to read anything else. I will continue to read this story for hopefully a very long time.

Thank you, Xarth.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Cute and Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is how stories should be written. This was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My niece had a subtle boob done that I couldn’t even tell, but it made her very happy.

I think that’s the important part.

This story was very long in the buildup but never boring at all.

Very well written and deserved a true 5 rating.

If. I read a good story I’ll usually give it a 4. This story is why I reserve 5s for a great story.

Well done pig!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite a few anti-fake boobers in the comments. I don't mind, personally. I really liked this one. I've always been a sucker for stories where we get to see siblings falling in love rather than just the sex.

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousabout 2 years ago

Shame about the boobs, but a great story,

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

Terms of Endearment

SouthTexasMan59SouthTexasMan59over 2 years ago

Loved the story and loved how he planned this so well... I hate it that she got fake boobs, but it fit right into the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is still one of my faves on Literotica..... Anyone who wouldn't like this story, simply didn't have any trace of brother-sister kink..... It's also masterfully written not to just feel like a male fantasy.... Super hot to either gender.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh, too bad she got fake tits. Lost interest half way through because of them, otherwise very typical bro/sis story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/11/2021) Nicely done and another story on my favorites list This story was romantic , cute, and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. They were human, I could identify with them as people. The sister was a schemer, but, in a good way, or at least she knew what she wanted...smile. Great sex scenes, not over done, so I stuck with them. I haven't read much brother sister sex, guess I'll read some more....5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So lovingly written…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it until the toy came into play. The story didn’t need it! And who wants their virginity taken by a toy?

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 2 years ago

Extremely well written story!

I get so annoyed with implausible plots and over the top sexuality. This is a very believable tale of a relationship between siblings. I loved the cat and mouse aspect of the burgeoning affair between the two. It felt real, it felt raw, it felt orgasmic. Five stars all day long.

AssAssSinAssAssSinover 2 years ago

Y'all need jesus.

What kind of sick, twisted pervert chooses to loose their virginity to a vibrator right before having sex with the person they love?

5/5

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great story, for the most part. The relationship and background was sweet. Just kind of a let down that after all she went through to get him to accept her as a partner, she ended it with the sexual equivalent of a baseball bat to the head (get him drunk, fuck him, & hit him with it in the morning). All sweet until the rape. (For those who might disagree, what would you have said if it were a guy feeding a girl 9 shots of rum before taking her to bed?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the 90+% of your commenters. I loved every moment of your story. How it swayed back and forth, and how the brother kept fighting off his hidden desire for his sister, while the sister kept working on him. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story buuuuuuuuut... He broke her hymen with a damn vibrator?! I'd have kicked myself badly for allowing an object to do something that my Thang should have the privilege to do seeing as I would be cheating myself with such a foolish action if I were to ever have sexual intercourse with a girl(yes,virgins can read smutty Romance as well)

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I’ve read! I was reading it in bed and spontaneously laughed out loud. My wife asked what was so funny. That was an awkward moment. But, that’s the high quality writing doing what you intended. So very very good!

Well done. Well done, indeed!

ThethirdoneThethirdoneabout 3 years ago

You write the sweetest stories ugh so cute!! Love the connection between them. The characters are clever and realistic and they had me giggling throughout the story. Sexy scenes too you got my dick sore rubbing it the whole read. Don't listen to the anal haters that's the best part of the play. Matter of fact please write freakier anal scenes lol. Can't wait for more of your incest stories.. Hopefully dirtier ;) . Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. You take you time, have the love, the suspense, them living together after & hopefully 4ever. Seriously fuck twilight, make this a movie. Then add sequels & I'm in!! So are a million other ppl at least! Absolutely great!! Keep writing, it's your gift!

Smutslut506Smutslut506about 3 years ago

This was a fantastic read.. funny well thought out and loving... i will definitely be rereading this...

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 3 years ago

Is there at least *ONE* of your brother-sister stories *WITHOUT* anal sex? Don't feel like wasting time skimming and skipping over scenes. Especially scenes that add and anchor emotional weight to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an interest-grabbing, hot, detailed and nuanced story. Well constructed. Thank you; ready for more.

andrewm57andrewm57about 3 years ago
But...

Wonderfully told, minus big brownie points because a hymen is *not* 2 inches up inside a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*

I was inclined between 3* and 4* just because she she gave her virginity to a fucking toy and her brother was the one who helped her....its sad...If she wanted to her brother to be her first, then why not go all the way...fuck...he should have been the one to break her hymen when he penetrated her and not some toy....

Let me be clear....

If she had broken her hymen long ago, no matter whether to a toy or to her finger, i wouldn't care...but she broke it just seconds before allowing her brother to take her...and that what put me off...cos if you are really in love , you would want to give all your first to your lover...

Amazing story.... if not for the above point, would have given it a 5*.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 3 years ago

Les Baiser (Fuck Them)!!!

Even taking away the incest, this was a well thought out, well paced, original love story that anyone should feel privileged to read. I loved every part of it, from the characters to the perfectly placed sex scenes. Don't change a thing! I only hope the rest of your stories are this good! If so...you have a fan!!! 5 stars!!

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

It’s so nice to read a story that actually tells a story and does it well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, but I lost interest after Winston broke Jess's hymen with the vibrator. Before that, you had a really good story going. Though I think it might take more than three days to recover a surgery like that.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
A moving story

Thought this was just another brother/sister sex story but was I wrong. The interaction between the two was awesome and easy to follow, it was amazing. I kept urging them on, just do it, but they didn't do it. The suspense and build-up was worth the waiting. Tunny sure had more patience than I would have if Jessica had been my sister. But that would have made for a low scoring half page story, so this was much better. Got to give it five stars because is sure earned them. Thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay - this story made me cry! This story deserves ten stars!!! Just wonderful!

OMG - this may very well be the absolute best story I have EVER read on here. The ultimate brother-sister romance - and it was SO touching. When she said "I love you. I'm in love with you" - the tears started flowing. I don't know why. But it really tagged me and got my heartstrings going. Sweet, hot, beautifully written... perfect. If I could give 10 stars, I would gladly do so. I'm still crying as I write this.

Bravo!! Exceptionally well done!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Loved the story. Thank you. I like the fact that it had some nuance and progression, and I am a big fan of the reluctance vibe you had.

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Complex but not unrealistic

The amount of thought that you put into this story was admirable. Starting with the set up of the foundation, British lore. Layer on childhood memories. And in the forefront the complex seduction. I never felt you took a turn from the reasonable. Maybe pushing the edge of the road but you played the responses into character development. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice Story

Well paced and well told tale of a gorgeous sis seducing her devoted brother. What could be any better? Thanx for the Read,

BigJ232BigJ232about 4 years ago
Scheming level - SAW

This is a brilliant story absolutely love the well thought out plan of Jessica, it was like something out of a SAW movie. absolutely fantastic.

please make more stories like this perhaps scheming mother & oblivious son/daughter or scheming daughter/crossdressing trap son & oblivious father

Anyway you get my point this was awesome, keep up the good work 👍🏾

BigJ232BigJ232about 4 years ago
Level of scheming - jig-SAW

This is a brilliant story absolutely love the well thought out plan of Jessica, it was like something out of a SAW movie. absolutely fantastic.

please make more stories like this perhaps scheming mother & oblivious son/daughter or scheming daughter/crossdressing trap son & oblivious father

Anyway you get my point this was awesome, keep up the good work 👍🏾

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was beautiful!!

Very well written.well paced.really wholesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sneak attack

Oblivious male / immoveable object. Well done.

JaneAustenGirl84JaneAustenGirl84over 4 years ago
Love this story

I absolutely love this story. The seduction and the love between them was so nicely written. Before I had a literotica account, I saved links to my favorite stories in a document on my phone, which I accidentally deleted not too long ago :-( You have no idea the lengths I went to to find this story again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Noticed something

So, lots of people have commented on how great this story is and I agree. I think one of my favorite moments is when they have the exchange where he says "I don't even know what game we're playing anymore." It's REALLY subtle but makes you feel the characters in the moment. Touches like this take stories to the next level.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Lovely story, enjoyed it immensely

owlman1959owlman1959over 4 years ago
Great story

Keep them coming, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your usage of the words “teenage” & “kid” often felt out of place. In the context of establishing background, alright. In the context of describing the physical attributes of an adult in a sexual manner on the other hand.... makes me super uncomfortable with an otherwise great story. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Funny

Another author who needs to re-take female anatomy 1. I did like the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If Only

This story had me wishing I'd had a sister like this. Actually, any relationship would have worked for me since the story didn't need incest as a factor in it to still tell a nice story. Good work!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Great story

You know I read these stories for the entertainment value. Some folks can't wait to butcher up a story and throw shit at an author and tell about all the bad spelling, grammar, small insignificant facts and such. I just read and if I like it a lot it gets 5 stars. If it turns out crap I just quit reading and move on. This is a great story to me because I was in an incestuous relationship with one of my aunts. That was over 50 yrs ago and I still love that woman like it was today. THANK YOU for the great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4 I guess it's a bit late but...

His mouth went to ass and vibrator went to the pussy on page six. That's backwards. Sorry no five for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
adolescents

Adolescents are not 19.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HYMEN LOCATION again

Scanned through all 280 comments, and was surprised that first mention I found of hymen location error was after nearly 5 years (11-13). I found one or two more references to it until the best elaboration on it by SleeperyJim, two comments before me.

Google "hymen location.". It covers the vagina opening/mouth.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous