Stolen Magic Bk. 01 Taken Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Villem's brow furrowed. "You kept her from me for days...I could sense her magic on the messengers, on the girl they brought to appease me. The girl tasted of Gabriella, I couldn't help myself..." He rubbed his brow and suddenly looked very confused. "They were so fragile...they're gone now..."

By the holy mother... "Brother, listen to me." Slater stood and put his hand on Villem's shoulder. "You understand how valuable Gabriella is, how careful you must be—"

"Of course I do." Villem knocked Slater's hand off his shoulder and the sanity seemed to return to his dark eyes. "She will be treated as a queen, I have already told her as much."

"Then ask her what she wants. Perhaps—"

The door opened and Slater looked up to see a vision in gold silk sweep into the room. A golden net held her hair away from her face, leaving it stark and pale and hard. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, then dismissed him and turned to Villem.

"Yes, ask me what I want."

"I know what you want." Villem shook his head and started for the door. "The answers no. I cannot let you go home. I need you."

"That's not what I was going to ask." Gabriella's red painted lips curved. "You can have me. But I want him—" She pointed at Slater, her expression one of utter loathing. "Gone."

*Note: The end of Stolen Magic Bk 1 should be coming within the next week or so--and yes, I know I've said that before and disapeared for a very long time, but I found it a nice change to work on a story for the sole pleasure of myself and my readers and look forward to ending this journey with you and starting a new one! :)

For more updates on my writing, feel free to visit my blog or send me a private message--or you can comment, comments are good too!