Nameless Superhero

Story Info
Tragedy strikes, sending a super on the hunt for a killer.
19.3k words
4.75
13k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers

Spoiler Tags: Transformation, Superhero, Female to Futa, FtH, H/H, Blowjob, Romance, Futanari, Futa, Genie

I paused the video halfway through my third rewatch. The frame was frozen on my adopted father's face moments before an explosion would rip through his electronics shop. Using hand gestures, I pulled up an isolated frame I'd downloaded from the end of the video. A woman's face filled my computer screen. "Nexus, run a search on the powered individual with the codename Imperviwish." My coded assistant chirped her assent as I pulled my suit on over my head. My mask fit into place, covering my face and concealing my identity. It also hid the tears that slipped between the tough, flexible material invented by the super that went by the name Dee Dee that he offered for free to anyone who wanted to be a hero. Slipping from my home, I took to the streets. For the first time in my life, I hoped to come across a criminal.

If only to vent this cold disbelief that claws at my ribcage from the inside.

Using locations obtained by Nexus, my artificial intelligence friend, I started to cross off the suspected hideouts for the enigmatic super. It took the better part of three days due to the lack of public information on the powered woman. Location number seventeen was the winner as I spotted the strikingly beautiful face just before she closed the blinds on her main floor window. I frowned, the rage still burning cold in my chest. Sleep had eluded me ever since I'd gotten the news, maybe catching a handful of hours across the several days. Still, I felt prepared to dish out justice.

I'm not going to kill her. That isn't who I am. That isn't who he raised me to be. Despite the fact that she might deserve it. I can't believe the woman who... It doesn't matter. Who she was doesn't determine who she is now, I told myself resolutely.

Nexus had managed to track down Imperviwish's location to a suburb. Although the information on her power was remarkably sparse, both through public information and the more exclusive back channels available to beings of pure information like Nexus. She hadn't even chosen her own moniker. That had come from the news footage after a villain's bombing. She'd emerged from the rubble that'd killed everyone else in the building, her clothing intact and she was unscathed.

If the super-villain Contessa hadn't taken credit for it she would've probably been the prime suspect. Maybe we'll need to reexamine that after the most recent bombing.

When asked how she'd managed to survive she had a haunted look in her eyes and simply said, "I wished for it." After that she refused any further comment and melted out of the public perception, staying low.

Until now.

I twiddled my thumbs on the rooftop and thought about my own moniker.

Nameless. It would almost be ironic if I didn't live up to what it meant.

I'd chosen the name as a rejection of the usual culture of sponsorships and media deals that came with dawning a suit. It was me thumbing my nose at the status quo. About making a statement and then demonstrating my resolve through my actions.

It's also a reference to my arrival here on the planet. To those few days assimilating the language and hiding in the shadow's of the alleyways. All until that woman stretched out her hand, a kind smile on her face...

My teeth practically shattered as I ground them so hard together. Fortunately I was saved a trip to the dentist by a little kid who noticed me while they were drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. Smiling, even though she couldn't see it, I gave her a half wave before leaving. I used my unique biology to jump from the roof, flying through the air in an arch before landing into a smooth crouch that immediately transitioned into another bounding leap. I managed my unusual travel method through half-inch tall chitin nubs I could grow from every inch of my body. They weren't sharp and they weren't very useful as a weapon, but the speed that they deployed allowed me to launch myself with greater force than a human could usually manage while also giving me a nice defensive boost.

Scouting around the house, I located the target on the second floor, in what appeared to be a bedroom. She started a video on her computer and went to the window, giving me a full view of her form.

Seeing her like that created a sour taste in my mouth.

Villains like her should not be so beautiful.

Striking black hair that swished down to her lower back, just above the swell of her toned backside. Tall for a woman, she seemed an inch or so over six feet, with strength to match. Her every movement spoke of carefully constrained power, her biceps having the distinct separation unique to those who lived at the gym.

Or were otherwise blessed with an impossible physique, I thought with a hint of jealousy, my lithe muscles flexing with countless workouts.

Although I couldn't see them from this distance, I knew that her canted dark brown eyes were enchanting. And they were just the tip of her soft features, playful lips and perfect cheeks surrounded a small pert nose. Her perky breasts pressed her shirt away from her stomach which was no doubt as well-defined as her upper arms and legs.

Pulling the blinds closed on her room, she hid herself from my view. I took a deep breath as I prepared myself for action.

Sneak in the front door... No. Surprise and overwhelm. The window is the way to do it. Grapple and restrain her before she has a chance to bring her powers into bear.

Mentally decided. I did a final check of my gear. My dad and I had designed it together. I ran my hand along the slick matte black suit. Composed of tough black material, the suit clung tight to my body. It was flexible enough that it didn't interfere in the activation of my power and strong enough to turn aside a knife. There were carefully placed patches of dark grey to help break up my outline along my hips and shoulders. The mask was made of a separate piece and tucked into my neck. Pale green glass goggles cut into the shape of eyes integrated seamlessly into the fabric that surrounded them, and were the only outlier in the otherwise featureless mask. The glass was nonreflective and integrated with proprietary electronics that enabled a variety of useful functions.

While initially reticent about me putting my life on the line doing this, he ultimately understood my resolve and supported me from then on. Working on this was...

I pulled up the mask so I could wipe away my tears.

No. I will not break down. That can come later.

Having successfully staved off the wave of grief that threatened to drag my brain into formless depths, I turned back to the window. My heart hammered within my chest as I toggled off the recording feature in the goggles. Nexus didn't seem to appreciate that and a low buzz of warning issued from my earbuds.

Sorry, friend. Nobody's gonna see this but me and her.

A two-step approach was all I needed before I pushed off the ground toward the second story window of the house. Tucking my legs in close, I crossed my arms in front of my face as I braced for impact. The wooden frame and glass pane didn't stand a chance. My momentum carried me through into the room. My chitin barrier and suit held up, the glass shards spilling out in front of me in a beautiful but dangerous wave.

Just like her.

As often was the case with these high-pressure situations, time seemed to slow down, giving me a chance to take in the scene. Imperviwish was lounging in bed naked, having taken off her long sleeping shirt at some point between closing the blinds and climbing under her covers. Her laptop lay in her lap, playing some sort of video but I only had eyes on the villain. For a moment, her only indication of my arrival was a slight widening of her eyes as she turned her head toward the loud noise made by my entrance. Then time caught up to me, both of us exploding into motion.

She rolled over to hide her naked chest, her laptop spilling to the floor with a sharp crack. I took the opportunity provided, kicking off the side of the bed and then the wall in rapid succession. The bed slid a foot or so, unbalancing Imperviwish, leaving her wide open as I slammed into her back, the chitin on my hands softening the blow so it would only leave bruises instead of breaking bones.

Because she wasn't facing me, I decided to put my wrestling training to work, deducing that it would be less risky than coming to blows with someone her size. Despite her strength, I had superior leverage and put it to work. The crook of my elbow cut across the front of her neck and my legs wrapped around her torso. Grabbing my other arm for security, I began to pull.

"Don't. You don't know what I'll-"

Whatever she'd been about to say was lost as I tightened the crook of my elbow around her throat.

"Maybe you should've thought of that before blowing up that electronics store," I mocked around my own labored lungfuls. The sounds of fucking were oddly loud in the otherwise muffled struggle, as I realized that she'd been watching some sort of porno.

Ha! Fucking serves her right that I caught her with her pants down and her hand in the proverbial cookie jar.

Her gasps were glorious in my ears as she struggled to breathe. My arms felt weak and she grew stronger. Strong enough to pry free for a single sharp inhale. A chime of a notification sounded into my ear, and then Nexus began to speak with her emotionless tone.

"Trace complete. Money from the robbery was deposited into the account of one Beezlbob. Taking into account the report of a heretofore unknown hellhound accompanying the villainess Poly at the Black Goose Bare, there is a 97 percent chance that the shapeshifter is responsible for the theft."

Strength fled my body in a rush. I stopped straining, falling off the bed painfully onto my tailbone. I blinked as Imperviwish gasped for breath. My voice, once I was able to find it, came out hollow. "Apologies. It seems I've made a mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience." Not waiting for a response, I fled. Activating my power, I launched myself from the room through the broken window, leaving a coughing woman behind.

"Wait... I'm sorry." Her hands clenched into fists and slammed into her thighs. Disappointed at her lack of control and guilty at her broken vow, she reached out and closed the laptop that was playing an annoying jingle while the credits of her porn video spun on the center of the screen. The tears that spilled down her cheeks had little to do with the unfortunate choking. She'd felt what I couldn't see and didn't notice, a firm bulge of pressure on her bottom from my pelvis.

I was ashamed. Ashamed and tired. Tired and grieving.

You're too close to this Kelly and you made a mistake. You terrorized that poor woman who had her identity stolen. It could've been cleared up if you'd only taken the time to ask a few questions. See if she had an alibi. You know... Actually investigating instead of running off like a lunatic at the first pretty thing dangled in front of your eyes by the culprits. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

My focus slipped and I failed to properly cushion my landing. I tumbled to a stop, my back pressed up against the side of a park tree. Aching everywhere and hating myself, I pried myself off the ground and began the long, limping walk back home.

Despite all odds I made it. Possessing just enough energy to peel off my suit, flop down on the bed, and draw the covers over my body before I fell asleep; although it would probably be more accurate to say that I passed out.

The next morning, it wasn't the aching of my limbs or a nightmare of that video footage from the explosion that woke me. Instead, it was an uncomfortable tightness in my groin, like something was trying to bend in a way that it wasn't supposed to bend.

I don't remember getting hit down there. Although the tumble was awfully hard. It's possible that-

My brain was frozen, eyes locked on something entirely new as I looked down between my breasts.

What, the ever-living fuck, is that?!

I blinked.

And I blinked again.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked a third time.

Nope. Still a cock. When in the shit-balls did I grow a cock?!

Then my brain caught up and began to work again.

It had to have been her. Imperviwish. During the tussle.

Anger started to bloom but was doused in an instant.

Even if it was her. It was still my fault. Self-defense at the worst and probably entirely justified if I'm being honest with myself.

I stared at it some more. Then it twitched under some involuntary reaction and I was reduced to a wide-eyed little girl looking at a bug, enthralled but scared to touch it.

It's a cock. It's a cock. Just a cock. No big deal. Just a cock.

My impromptu psyche up and attempt to convince myself of that fact failed.

Holy shit it's my cock. I mean... I'd be lying if I said I hadn't wondered what having one would feel like. But now that I'm staring at that reality...

I nervously glanced around as if there might be some lurking voyeur trying to catch a peek of my new dick and publish it online. Snorting at my ridiculousness, I drew back the covers and exposed it to the morning light. It was a nice looking dick, from what I could tell, with a nice plump helmet at the end and a couple of blue veins running just beneath the surface.

What the hell, probably won't hurt?

With that, I forged ahead and touched it. It was warm and surprisingly firm, wobbling from side to side. Shrugging, I took it in my hand, letting it throb beneath the curl of my fingers. I laughed, astonished at the surprisingly potent sensations it provided.

"Holy shit," I whispered into the empty room. It seemed like every little bit of attention I gave it just made it demand more.

The damned thing is insistent. It just wants more. Faster for more speed and harder for more touching, more of anything and everything to get more sensations.

I chuckled a bit.

I guess I understand now why a couple of my boyfriends in high school acted the way they did in bed. Always rushing around.

Licking my lips, I eyeballed my new spire of flesh.

Well, no time like the present. I never was one to wait to open gifts on my birthday.

I began to pump my hand up and down my shaft. Experimenting with my grip and my strokes, I gradually figured out what felt best. I eyed the pulsing pink tip as my chest rose and fell, my nipples pebbling tight as the tension grew in my loins. It was like a string was being wound tight in my gut and every stroke was taking it closer and closer to snapping.

"Ungh!" I cried out, as I tumbled over the edge. My body clenched around the orgasm as a milky fluid shot from the tip across my stomach in lurching spurts. "Holy shit." I blinked dully at the flexing cock as the final dribbles of cum seeped out to drip down my unhanded shaft, having been forced to release it because of its sudden post-orgasm sensitivity that had even a light grip feeling painful.

I couldn't say if it was better or worse than an orgasm from my pussy. It was certainly different, sharper, more focused on the singular area when compared to one from my pussy. Regardless, for a moment I existed in a state of pure pleasure. No regret or loneliness or guilt. Just throbbing bliss from my groin that gradually faded, leaving me alone in my bed, dick in hand and a rather large pool of cum that dripped down my tits and stomach. Blinking the haze away, my eyes took a moment to remember how to focus. Lurching from my bedroom, I stumbled into the bath to wash away the three-day stink of my stakeout as well as my newly acquired liquid glaze. I felt better when I exited the shower, ready to take responsibility for my actions. That feeling lasted all of the three seconds it took for me to see the old Silver Cowboy windbreaker draped across the back of my kitchen chair, forgotten by my adopted father's last visit.

His football team.

I broke down.

A flood of tears poured from my eyes as my soul was torn asunder anew. I clutched the jacket to my chest, falling to my ass and sobbing. Shivering uncontrollably, I held that old memento close, as if it was the key to some spell that might bring him back to me.

I'd never felt more alone.

Not when I shivered in the winter cold after my arrival to the planet, an orphan who would never know her homeworld or birth parents. Not when my abilities began to manifest and I had to self-isolate to keep from hurting the people I cared about until I learned control. Not even when I was ostracized by my entire highschool junior class after my then-boyfriend dumped me for Sarah and I kissed the shy Annie Baker who, although she seemed to enjoy it at the time, never talked to me again after it.

No one. I have no one. No one who cares if I make it home in the evening. No one to think about me and ponder what I might be up to in that moment. If I went and disappeared tomorrow the world might wonder what happened to the superhero Nameless, but no one would care about Kelly the woman, the one my father helped raise. Oh, Dad. Why couldn't I be there for you when you needed me the most?

The universe had no answer. It was just me, a broken alien girl, with an old jacket and a whole lot of tears.

Grief, no matter how poignant, can only be sustained for a certain amount of time before biological necessities take over. I hung the now partially damp jacket carefully into my closet, running my hand over the sleeve one final time before closing the door firmly over it. Tasteless toast was numbly swallowed as I forwarded all my collected information to the authorities and also to a local Super Group that would be equipped to handle the situation. It pained me but I knew it was for the best.

Impartiality is essential. Just look how I terrorized poor Imperviwish. I can no longer be involved. Dad taught me better than that. I've no doubt he would be disappointed but understanding, the slight quirk of his lips into a frown even as he opened his arms to comfort me.

Another sob ripped through my body and my nails clacked against the counter, my hands curled into fists that threatened to cut my skin with my fingernails. I tried to remember the good times but they seemed so far away now. Finishing off my toast, I pulled the legs up on my uniform.

Might as well do what he taught me to do when I was feeling down. He always said, 'the best way to help yourself is to help others."

I examined myself in the mirror, comforted by the clean black lines of the suit. Everything looked nice... for the most part. There was definitely a noticeable distortion underneath the seam of my crotch, a bulge that hadn't been there the day before. So, despite my preference to work while commando, I donned the tightest pair of workout spandex underwear I owned and rezipped everything back up. Although uncomfortable, it did its job at keeping everything packed away and androgynous. I'd designed the suit to be as devoid of personality as possible for the same reason I'd eschewed a fancy moniker.

In my opinion, supers are meant to be icons, symbols of unassailable justice that aren't bogged down by things like age and gender. All the fame and fortune of company sponsorships does nothing but muddy the waters. What I stand for should be beyond that.

I pulled the mask over my head, the slanted opaque smart glass ports the only concession towards human features. I smiled as my fingers reached up to touch the booting up optics.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers