All Comments on 'Stoning Emma'

by Musicman1414

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RobertdocRobertdocabout 12 years ago

Technically, this isn't the first story about Emma Stone in here - I myself did one a few months ago as part of my "TV Temp" series. But there still isn't nearly enough about the sexy part-time redhead with the underrated, shapely ass.

Also technically, I read this story days ago when you posted it on Celeb Fan Forum, when it was called "Crusin With Emma" So the new title briefly gave me hope that it was a new Emma story. But although it wasn't, it was great to see it on here anyway.

Musicman1414Musicman1414about 12 years agoAuthor
my mistake!

Oh, my mistake! I just searched Emma Stone and found nothing, but I guess that was a while ago now. Sorry for taking credit that is not mine!

And I agree, everyone would be a little happier with more Emma on their minds. And yes, I had original applied for it to be "Cruisin' With Emma", but I had to reapply and ended up changing it for whatever reason.

I'm so glad people enjoy it, though. Ill be sure to write more featuring my favourite celebs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great read

hey i just have to say this was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it...personally i think you should do a part 2 of this maybe :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking amazing story!

I LOVE Emma Stone and this story was fantastic! More please!

DisnyPrincesDisnyPrincesover 9 years ago
Seconds Please!

This had me moaning and wet just at her strip tease! Written amazingly! Emma is my goddess, simply, I adore all of who she is! Can I request more please? But perhaps juicy girl on girl (because being a girl it throws me out of the mood every time I have to have a penis in POV. Lol)

It's so hard to find good erotica! But you my friend, have ceased my search.

Again Thankyou!! Love your work!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

omg i love this soo much. And i really enjoyed the realism unlike other stories and that you added her character and not just an erotica with her name in it! Part 2 pls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous