Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

"You still love him, you mentioned that."

"I need to tell you, even though I fucked you, I, I still saw Steven's sweet face."

"I understand, I have the memory of Carl with me too," said Greg scooping Matthew's cum off his abdomen with his fingers and lapping it up, "Good-tasting cum Matthew, it's like custard!"

"Enjoy it, thanks!" Matthew was finally able to sit up and proceeded to bend over and stroke his cock and suck the remaining droplets of his cum from his gaping slit.

"Oh my God, Matthew, I wish I could fucking do that, I'm so jealous of you right now." Greg was stroking his cock while watching Matthew clean his cock which further aroused him.

"You look so incredibly adorable and sexy, Matt, I want to fuck you!"

"Greg, give me a few," said Matthew as he squeezed his balls slightly sucking the last juices flowing from his slit. He gave his dickhead one last noisy suck and turned to face Greg,

Matthew reached over and started working Greg's nice-looking cock. "Oh you're working me really good! Oh yeah, ooh, yeah, just like that! Oh yeah, keep doing that, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah!" Greg unsecured Matthew's golden hair and ran his fingers through it moaning.

"You sound so sexy when you moan," repeated Matthew while stroking Greg's cock. Matthew deep-throated Greg's 8 inch uncut cock several times. Greg held his head for several seconds each time without Matthew gagging, he was impressed.

"You take my cock like a pro!" Matthew continued working Greg's cock now paying special attention to his hairless balls that he licked and massaged with his mouth then slowly worked his way up the shaft. He sucked the pre cum off his dickhead and continued stroking,

"Matthew, I'm going to come, oh, hah!" Greg grabbed his cock and continued stroking faster as Matthew held his mouth above his slit. Seven warm generous rounds of milky pleasure sprayed onto his face and mouth. Greg kept stroking until his excitement abated.

"Oh God Greg, you're delicious!" Matthew said licking his lips. Greg pulled Matthew closer to him and kissed him passionately.

"I don't want to leave this bed with you, Matt, you're fucking fantastic!" Greg now moved on top of Matthew kissing his face covered with his pleasure.

"You need to give me more time, Greg, I may be up for it in about hour, or sooner if you're lucky."

"You're incredibly handsome and sexy, Matthew! I want to fuck you!" Both Greg and Matthew's manhood were rubbing against each as they French-kissed hungrily.

"You're not too bad yourself, Greg! I didn't mean to make you come so soon. It's been a long time since I've sucked a large uncut cock," said Matthew warmly kissing him.

"Seeing your pretty lips working me put me over the edge."

"Who's Carl? You mentioned him before."

"I don't want to talk about him."

"He was your first lover?"

"Yes, he's happily married to someone else."

"Bummer!"

"We broke up officially right before our senior year at Cal-Tech."

Matthew knew he should have let it go and began kissing Greg passionately playing with his erect nipples then started licking and sucking them making Greg moan loudly now stroking Matthew's cock that was quickly responding.

"I want to feel your cock in me again, fuck me, Matthew," moaned Greg.

Matthew slowly worked his way down to Greg's firm abdomen kissing and licking his way down to Greg's inner thighs. Greg pushed Matthew's head towards his cock and Matthew licked and sucked Greg's balls and slowly made his way up his shaft which made Greg wriggle in anticipation. When Matthew got to Greg's dickhead, Greg pumped his hips allowing his growing cock to slide in and out of Matthew's mouth, Greg was in heaven as he felt his cock on Matthew's pretty plump lips!

"Suck my pussy!" pleaded Greg who posed doggie-style. Matthew grabbed his cheeks smacking them then opened Greg's pussy with his fingers and sucked around it, licked it with quick short laps, then began sliding his tongue in and out repeatedly until Greg begged him to fuck him.

"Oh, God Matthew, oh stop, oh, oh, oh please, fuck me now!" pleaded Greg.

"Suck my dick a little more so I could take your pussy," said Matthew guiding Greg's head to his cock and pumping his hips. When Matthew felt he was aroused enough he withdrew from Greg's mouth, unrolled a condom onto his stiff member and lubed it. Matthew slowly entered Greg, who posed doggie style, and pumped him vigorously.

"You fuck me so good, oh so good, oh fuck yeah, do it just like that, again, oh fuck yeah, oh yeah, ram my pussy, oh, ooh," panted Greg. Matthew was pumping him so intensely his balls were loudly smacking his ass arousing Greg even more. Matthew edged a couple of times making it last. "Matthew, oh God, I'm coming again, oh fuck!" Greg panted as his creamy pleasure drizzled onto the bed. Matthew then withdrew ripping off the condom and spurted liquid pleasure onto Greg's back. Greg milked Matthew's cock then lay down facing each other.

"That was fucking awesome!".

"Is fucking you part of my job description, Greg?" asked Matthew playfully. Greg ran his fingers through Matthew's golden mane.

"Oh fuck yeah, consider it an ongoing extra-special project, Matt," answered Greg tongue-kissing Matthew.

"Have your other employees ever fucked you or am I the first? You have quite a healthy appetite, especially for my monster."

"You're the first, Matthew, believe it or not!"

"I, I didn't mean anything by it really Greg, it's just that on the way in to meet with you I passed one blonde heartthrob on the way here."

"That's Gabriel."

"It's inconceivable to me that you never fucked Gabriel, Greg! He so looks like your type!" Matthew laughed shaking his head.

"He is."

"What's keeping you from plunging into his hole?"

"He's straight."

"So?"

"I desired him from the first moment I laid eyes on him four years ago. I relieve myself privately or head to the gay bars."

"That's a long time to desire someone without making any sort of advance, Greg!"

"Tell me about it! I've done little extra things like take him to lunch more, smile at him, compliment him and I received no vibes from him to go beyond that."

"Does he like you?"

"I'm sure he does, but not sexually."

"Does he know that you're a homosexual?"

"No, no one here knows, except for you."

"Why were you afraid to come out here?"

"They're all straight, I didn't want to scare off real talent if they were homophobic. I've come to know them personally."

"That blond hunk is straight?" asked Matthew in disbelief. Matthew thought he remembered him, however he is unable to figure out from where.

"Yes, he's married to one miserable piece of work!" exclaimed Greg smirking.

"If you truly desire him, I suggest you bear your soul to him over an intimate dinner; not knowing is hell! He may be quite thirsty for what you could offer him," said Matthew winking.

"You think so?"

"I know it, you're a sexy Italian stallion! I fucking want to ride you, Greg! I feel your desire for my hole!" Matthew exclaimed fondling Greg's slowly growing cock, staring at him.

"What the fuck are you doing to me!" Greg sighed as he closed his eyes smiling. He guided Matthew's head to his waiting cock and took each ball in his mouth and massaged it, Greg panted from sheer pleasure. Matthew starting slowly from his shaft licked it until he made his way to his pee hole and swirled his tongue on his dickhead. He stroked Greg's cock slowly as he sucked his dickhead, pre cum seeped out and he lapped it up, he deep-throated Greg several times swallowing more of Greg's arousal. Greg quickly lifted Matthew's head and unrolled a condom onto his manhood, lubing it generously. Matthew straddles Greg and slowly squats down as he guides Greg's meaty pole into him.

"Your cock feels so good inside me, Greg, oh yeah, you fill me so good!"

"You have a nice tight pussy!"

Matthew took a few seconds before he began sliding up and down Greg's meaty pole. Greg was mesmerized with how Matthew's unsecured blond mane was moving as well as with his enormous cock bobbing and thumping on his stomach as his he picked up speed. Greg starting stroking Matthew's cock while pumping his hips going deeper into Matthew's hole.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want, keep doing it!" Matthew slowed down to start stroking his cock, he was almost there. "Oh, hah, ooh, oh, hah, I'm coming, oh, ooh, oh fuck yeah, oh, hah, ooh!" Several rounds volleyed onto Greg's stomach and face then Matthew leaned to kiss Greg.

"Stay still, lay on me while I thrust, I'm almost there," said Greg. Greg thrust rapidly into Matthew while he moaned with pleasure, rocking his body. Matthew noticed Greg's breaths getting shorter and didn't move, the thrusts were faster and harder then they stopped. Matthew wearily felt Greg's cock grow limp inside him but didn't move, neither did Greg, they fell asleep like that for several hours.

It was nearly 8:00 p.m. before Matthew roused from sleeping and needed to pee, he carefully removed Greg's condom-covered cock from his butt-hole and climbed off the bed, Greg felt him move and grabbed his arm,

"Where are you headed, Matthew?" Greg asked, noticing Matthew's erection and followed him.

"Greg, are you into water sports?"

"No fucking way, Matthew!"

"Yes, you are, step into the shower," demanded Matthew who took his cock and began peeing on him.

"Stop that, it's disgusting, Matthew!" yelled Greg.

"What's the matter, Greg?"

"I'm not into that!"

"Do me now, Greg," pleaded Matthew. Greg took off the condom and aimed his pee hole at Matthew and began emptying his bladder, Matthew was panting as he was being soaked with Greg's pee. Matthew then grabbed Greg's cock and held it to his mouth lapping up drops of piss from the steady stream until Greg did the final shake, Greg was too appalled to say anything yet was shockingly aroused by it.

Greg turned on the shower and they lathered up and washed each other thoroughly before returning to the bedroom with towels wrapped around them.

"It's really late, we dozed off, you have anything to eat, I'm hungry," said Matthew sitting on the bed.

"You dozed off before I climaxed, you stinker," said Greg giggling sitting next to him.

"I was so fucking relaxed, I couldn't move, today took the wind out of us. I didn't mean to gross you out before."

"That's okay!"

"I'll order out, what would you like, ahem, besides my cock?"

"How about a pizza with everything on it, and don't forget the hot sausage," said Matthew winking at Greg. Greg placed the order through his Grub Hub account.

"Spend the night with me Matthew," said Greg putting his arm firmly around Matthew's waist.

"No, Greg, I can't, I need clean clothes," said Matthew. "I need my sleep, I'll call a cab after we eat."

"Please, Matthew, you just had a long nap on top of me!"

"No, I need to feed Twinkles, my cat." Matthew had no intention of fucking Greg after tonight; he suddenly felt as if he were cheating on Steven even though he hadn't seen nor contacted him in almost a year. Matthew thought about him constantly, when he saw Steven's face while fucking Greg he knew it wasn't right.

"You cannot blame me for trying!" said Greg sourly. They didn't feel like dressing yet and waited for their pizza order. When the pizza order arrived Greg was walking outside of his room; Matthew thought that was odd,

"Greg, aren't you forgetting something?"

"No."

"You always go to your entryway in the buff?"

"Only when Kenneth delivers, stay here and relax, I'll be a while," said Greg smiling as he ran out of the bedroom.

"Fine by me!" His thoughts immediately turned to Steven, he missed him so terribly. He realized that he left his phone on his belt which was on the floor of Greg's office. He didn't want to disturb Greg and Kenneth's fuck session so he inched his way outside quietly and heard heavy breathing, noisy sucking and moaning. Greg and Kenneth were on the couch in a 69 position heavily going at it; Matthew's pants were alongside the dining table closer to him. Matthew quietly inched towards his pants and grabbed them and went back to the bedroom softly closing the door. He took his phone and looked in his photo gallery for Steven's pictures and pored through them. He dialed Steven's number and it went straight to voice-mail, Matthew didn't leave a message and hung up. What could he say to him after a year? He decided to give his father a call,

"Hello Matthew, how did it go today?"

"Hello Dad, it went great, today was just an informal getting-to-know me meeting."

"Are the two of you getting along nicely?"

Yes, we're getting along great, he's a couple of years older than I."

"So, Matthew, how was he in bed?"

"How did you know I fucked him?"

"I just know, your mother and I stopped by your place to surprise you by asking you to have dinner with us. When you didn't answer your door or phone I suspected that you were occupied."

"I just couldn't resist him! While I was speaking with him, I found out he was gay. We were getting aroused by each other, I couldn't hide it because my pre cum soaked through my shirts, and then he felt my shirt, I just melted as he slowly lifted it. We fell into each other's arms and that was that."

"I understand how that could have happened, yet it doesn't make it right."

"I've lost the sense of discerning, I'm thinking with my dick!"

"Matthew, I'm so glad you realized that! Don't be too rough on yourself, emotions, thoughts, and situations can get quite entangled, and thankfully you're trying to work through it. Have you tried calling Steven?"

"I just did before calling you, it went straight to voice-mail and didn't leave a message."

"Why not?"

"I didn't know what to say!"

"Have you ever sought professional help, Matthew?"

"No, I know what's wrong! I've finally found someone I truly love since Edward's death and he's inaccessible to me, it hurts! We've never been unfaithful to each other while we were together!"

"Being intimate with someone you just met and don't love makes you feel unfaithful to Steven; that's why you find it difficult to live with yourself! You're still deeply in love with him! I'm telling you this with love, Matthew: keep your fucking cock in your pants! Aren't you tired of fucking men you don't care about?"

"Yes, today is the first day it hit me, after we fucked I felt disgusted with myself, that's why I called you. I, I cannot do this any more!"

"Are you sure you're not just telling me what I want to hear? You're only fooling yourself."

"I'm sure, Dad."

"When I see you suffer, well, it hurts me twice as much. One day when you father a child you'll know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Is Mom there? I would like to say hello."

"Matthew, Mom went to sleep about an hour ago, she's has been feeling under the weather, has been exceptionally tired lately, that's why I took her out to eat, I thought it would perk her up."

"Oh, I wanted to hear her voice now, I hope she feels better soon, give her a kiss and a hug from me! I'll be so busy for the next few weeks, I don't know when I'll see her next."

"Mom cannot seem to shake it, she's going to her doctor tomorrow."

"Let me know how it goes, I'm concerned about her."

"I will, good-night, Matt!"

"Good-night, Dad, I love you both!" He decided to get dressed before Greg returned, he was finally tired of sleeping around! While he was waiting for Greg to return he decided to check his e-mails and do his correspondence. He then logged onto his banking site and found that several large payments were made to his account that he was hoping and waiting for. He logged onto another banking site and a couple of even bigger ones were deposited as well; his investment account was way up there and would call his broker in the morning. I could tell Steven, oh shit but how do I approach him after almost a year?

When Greg finally returned with the pizza and a few beers, he was a bit disappointed to find Matthew fully dressed,

"Why are you dressed?"

"I'll be going home after we eat."

"You could've remained in the buff while we ate."

"You know what I look like."

"Please undress until you leave, I'd love the scenery," pleaded Greg attempting to unbuckle Matthew's belt. Matthew pushed Greg's hand away abruptly.

"No, Greg, that's enough!"

"What's with you?"

"Today should not have happened!"

"But it did!"

"I know."

"You are so fucking beautiful!"

"So are you, Greg, I can see myself falling for you, however, you're not in the cards."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"I appreciate your honesty, which is difficult to accept."

"I'm not in the habit of hurting people."

Greg offered Matthew a beer and they ate conversing about life in general. When they were finished, Matthew was just about to call for a car and Greg stopped him,

"Matthew, pack your bag, take care of Twinkles, then come back here."

"Greg, that's highly inappropriate, besides I don't intend to fuck you after tonight."

"I'll respect your boundary, Matthew, I just don't want to be alone tonight."

"Alright, waking up alone stinks!"

Matthew went home, packed his bag for a couple of nights, replenished Twinkles' automatic feeder and cascading chilled water fountain, cleaned out his litter box, played with him a little then hopped back in the taxi. It was almost midnight before he entered Greg's bedroom who warmly welcomed him back by kissing him on the lips.

"Thanks for staying, Matthew!"

"We both need company." Greg who was naked undressed Matthew.

"Suck me Greg, I need to pop a load." When Matthew came in Greg's mouth they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers
12