Store Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan knew he was about at the end of his rope. He pulled out of her ass, and grabbed Karen by the hair on the back of her head. He pulled up so she stood upright, then with one hand of jet-black hair, and one hand full of nipple, forced her to kneel on the ground. Karen was now kneeling right in front of Dan's dick, and Dan was jerking himself off as hard as he could.

When he came, semen flew at Karen's head, hitting her right above the bridge of the nose. Cum splashed over her face, her eyes, her lips, and even a blob or two was visible against her long hair. Dan forced his dick in her mouth so she could clean him off, and was surprised when Karen complied.

Dan got dressed, straightened his uniform, and turned to fix his tie in the mirror. Karen could barely stand, let alone walk. "Take your time, bitch, you earned it," Dan said as he walked out the door and left the room. Even after what he had done, Dan still had some feeling, and walked over to the counter and picked up the purse Karen had tried to steal. On his way back to the security room, he grabbed a handful of Godiva chocolates from the display rack and stuffed them in the purse. He barged into the room, found Karen stuffing her tits back in her bra, and almost started over again. Instead he handed her the purse, and walked out. Dan saw Karen in the store many more times, always dressed to kill, but never saw her try to boost anything again.

Of course, he did have that video tape.

Chapter 4

In his 6 months at his new job, Dan had learned much. He was still blessed with his cop's instinct, and could almost smell out a shoplifter. Shrinkage in the departments Dan patrolled was down by 80%, and word was around town that his store was not a good place for five-fingered discounting.

Dan had numerous chances to repeat his performance with Karen on other, unsuspecting victims. The two weeks before the high-school prom season had Dan looking so ragged his supervisor suggested he take a vacation. Dan did need a vacation, but not because of his work. He felt like he had banged half the graduating class of the local high school- and most of them in their prom dresses. Dan had bagged so much teen-aged pussy that he thought his hair was going to go gray. In fact, Dan didn't even have time for the more humiliating things he had thought up- usually just letting the girls go with a strip tease, blowjob and maybe a finger in the pussy or two.

Dan also learned to patrol the hosiery department, as stockings and pantyhose were always popular with shopliftters. Dan was a leg man, and usually let the girls go if they modeled what they were trying to steal, and only what they were trying to steal, from him. Dan had a real thing about foot jobs from women just wearing a pair of black stockings.

Unfortunately, success has its price. The low theft rates of the areas Dan patrolled were noticed by management. Dan came into work one Monday morning and was told to report to Mr. Fielder's office, the store general manager. Dan figured the gig was up. Two days ago, Dan had caught 18 year-old twin girls trying to shoplift two pairs of Keds. The videotape he had of the girls doing naked calisthenics caused him to blow his load in less than 30 seconds every time. A 36C girl just shouldn't do jumping jacks... and high kicks were just something that had to be seen to be believed. Still grinning, Dan walked into Fielder's office.

Dan didn't get fired. Worse. He was now head of the Loss Prevention Department, meaning that 5 people that were more fucked up than he was now worked for him. It meant more money, but it also meant no more working by himself and taking suspects to the security room. "Oh well," though Dan. "Better I stop before I get caught."

Chapter 5

It was Memorial Day weekend, and as supervisor, Dan had to juggle all the shifts of people who wanted time off. The net result was than Saturday afternoon found Dan working by himself because the guard who was supposed to work called in with the flu. Budweiser Flu, Dan was sure.

Dan was wondering through the store, and without even thinking, walked past the bridal salon. There were three girls in the salon, no doubt trying on every gown in the store- and they would probably end up buying one from K-Mart anyway. Dan took a look anyway. The bride could only be described as cute. She was about 5'3, short blond hair, petite, with small tits and a cute little ass. Her small face and features made her look very young, and she had a smile that lit up the room. She looked a little like Heather Locklear, only with smaller features and softer curves.

The other two girls had to be bridesmaids. One was a taller version of the bride, and had to be her sister. They were close to being twins, although the taller one had longer hair and a more lavish look rather than the cuteness of her sister. The third girl was a redhead, and while Dan could not see too much of her without being obvious, he did notice a set of legs and high-heeled sandals that caught his eye.

The odds of someone swiping a wedding dress were pretty small, so Dan kept on walking. He managed to catch a 17yr old boy trying to swipe a brandy snifter- Dan was so amazed that a kid wanted crystal glassware that he just let him go. The welfare mom trying to swipe kid's underwear was just too pathetic, and Dan turned the corner and walked in the other direction. Why a welfare Mom couldn't do her shoplifting at K-Mart always puzzled him, but he had long since given up trying to understand the local criminal mind. At times like this, Dan almost thought of himself as the guy at the casino that handed out perks- instead of free rooms to high rollers, Dan gave out fruit-of-the-looms to single moms. What the fuck was the difference anyway.

Dan was walking back from the young men's section to his office, and took a detour through women's intimate apparel. He heard the giggling fifty feet away, and knew the bridal party he had observed earlier was working their way through the lingerie section. Instinct took over. Dan knew that it was common for the bridal party to do a little shopping when they were together, both for wedding night stuff as well as the traditional items. Dan didn't remember the whole poem, but he did recall "something borrowed, something blue", and knew that often the something borrowed was in fact borrowed from the store. Sure enough, walking up behind the girls, he saw a blue teddy get picked out for a purchase, and a black negligee get "borrowed" into the redheads purse.

As usual, Dan followed them past the last purchase point- which gave him a chance to scope out the redhead's legs and ass. Wow. She was wearing a pair of shorts which seemed to work their way up into her ass, and left the bottom portion of her cheeks visible. She had long legs, smooth, and tanned. The high heeled sandals did a great job of adding to her leg line and pushing her ass out further. The redhead had nice tits, although they looked fake.

The two blonds were cut from the same mold. Both were wearing tight blue jeans, and both had the sort of asses that Calvin Klein was thinking of when he went into the blue-jean business. He couldn't see them from the front, but the curves were certainly looking good from the back.

As soon as they were out of the store, Dan confronted them. "Excuse me, ladies, but I am with store security, and I need to speak with you." The two blondes smiled at Dan, obviously unaware of what was going on. The redhead went pale, which was a nice contrast to her red hair and blue eyes. A sort of Memorial Day theme, thought Dan.

Dan led the three of them into the security room. It was a tight fit, but Dan didn't mind at all. Both blondes had very perky, but small tits, and Dan enjoyed being in close proximity. "What is it you want?" asked the Bride. "We were just shopping, and we didn't see anything."

"I am sure you didn't, Miss, but I did. One of you took an item from the confines of this retail establishment after willfully concealing it to avoid payment of the purchase price." Dan tried his best to sound authoritative.

"But we didn't," said the larger blonde. Dan noticed for the first time that the larger blonde had an even smaller waist and larger hips than her sister. And her sister was pretty damn curvy already. "None of us took anything."

Dan was getting tired of the game already. "OK, if nobody took anything, then this will only take a few minutes. I will just call the police, and the officer assigned to the store will be here within five minutes. The police will have the authority to ask you to open and inspect your handbags, and if my suspicions are unfounded, you ladies

will all be having lunch in our patio restaurant, on me."

There was total silence. Dan shrugged, and picked up the phone. "Uh, what would they do to us if they found us with something hidden?" It was the redhead, as Dan knew it would be without even looking. The

blondes looked at her in horror.

"Well, Miss, I can't really say. You would no doubt be arrested for retail theft. And since there are three of you, the officer will either have to request backup, or cuff you together and take you to the precinct for booking. One of you for retail theft, and the others for conspiracy to commit..."

"You mean, like, jail?" Again, the redhead. Where did these

girls come from, anyway.

"Yes, exactly like jail," explained Dan in his best Andy Sipowitz voice. "I can't tell you exactly what would happen, but you would be under arrest, and put in a holding cell at the station. Then, depending upon the number of inmates and how soon you can make bail, you may be transferred from the station to the justice center down in south county."

The older blonde started to catch on. "The justice center- THAT IS JAIL!" There is no way. I know we can make bail. My parents are out of town, but there are bail bondsmen, right? They would get us right out, wouldn't they?"

Dan couldn't believe this. How could anyone get to be an adult and be so clueless. "Yes, Miss, a bail bondsman could certainly bail you out. Normally, that would not be a problem at all. But you see, I must warn you that I used to be a policeman, and I know a little about what happens. The problem is that this is the first holiday weekend of the summer, and even worse, the first weekend of the summer with hot weather. That means that every asshole in the world has been drinking beer all day, and is pretty much on his way to jail right now for beating up his neighbor. I'm afraid bail-bondsmen get a little busy. If I were you, I'd figure on spending the night in the justice center".

"Oh my god! I can't go to a jail like that." This time it was the bride.

"I'll tell you what, Miss." It was Detective Sipowitz again. Why don't you use the phone over there to call someone now. This way they will have a head start at bailing you out, and just maybe you won't have to spend the night." Dan was truly proud of himself. He remembered all the interrogation techniques well, but had never had the chance to play both bad cop and good cop at the same time. It was time for the finishing touch. "If you will excuse me, I have to step into my other office for a second to get an incident form. The door will be locked, and I will be back in 30 seconds. By the way, do not bother trying to remove possible stolen items from your purse- you will notice the video cameras- they are admissible in court."

Dan knew there would be a council of war while he was gone, and spent the better part of five minutes standing outside the door to the security room. Satisfied that he had let the situation sink in, he walked into the room, even whistling like Andy Sipowitz.

Without saying a word, Dan picked up the phone and started dialing. "Wh-Who are you calling?", asked the redhead.

"The police, who else? But don't worry, they can usually get here in a few minutes."

"Ah, can we talk to you for a second?" the redhead asked. "We were wondering if we could sort of make a deal or something."

"I am sorry, Miss, but I am just a security guard. Only a judge can make deals on sentencing."

"We thought that maybe we could make a deal to avoid all the hassles. My sister and I are from a wealthy family, and we give you some money to look the other way." The tall blonde looked at Dan, gave him her cutest smile, and waited for an answer.

She would never know that if she hadn't said "rich", she might have had a chance. "How much do you have on you?" asked Dan.

"We only have about $30 on us, but we could give you more. Would $1000 do it?"

"And just how did you propose to give me $1000 when you only have $30?" asked Dan. He could almost feel the answer coming. This would be fun.

"We could write you a check."

"What the fuck are you talking about? A check! How fucking stupid do you broads think I am. Give me a break. A check." Dan picked up the phone and started dialing again.

He got about 3 digits into the number and the redhead reached over and put her hand on top of his. "Maybe there is something else we could negotiate with?" she purred.

"Maybe there is, but I don't know what it could be. You have no money, and I don't take credit cards. What did you have in mind?" Dan loved the suspense. Like he didn't know what they had in mind.

"Well", said the bride, "we noticed that you are a good looking man, and we are good looking girls, and we thought that maybe we could, you know, make you feel better".

"Look, girls, I am a busy man. My shift is over in 5 minutes, and the only thing I want is to get you three off to jail and then go home. If you have an offer, I am ready to listen, but make it quick."

"Sex."

"Three."

"What?"

"Three" said Dan again.

"Three what?"

Dan looked at the girls. "It is 4:30. My shift is over at 5:00. If you can make me cum 3 times in the half hour, you and your slutty stolen negligee can walk out of here. Otherwise the county will give you complimentary nightgowns tonight." Dan didn't think it was necessary to tell them that he had a matinee double-header with his girlfriend on his lunch hour, and that three more cumshots in one day would be a major event in his life-a new record actually. The three girls looked at each other. The bride made the first vertical motion with her head, not more than a fraction of an inch. That was enough. The other two started nodding in sync, and the deal was closed within 5 seconds.

Dan sat down in his chair, took off his watch and set the alarm to 5:00.

"What do you want us to do?" asked the tall blond.

"Tell me your names."

"I'm Brenda" said the redhead. "The bride over there is Sandy, and her sister is Tina."

"OK"

"Now what do you want us to do?" asked Sandy.

Dan just held up his hand with three fingers extended, and pointed to his watch on the table.

Tina and Sandy looked at each other. Sandy walked over to Dan's chair and sat in his lap. Her butt felt good on Dan's leg, and Sandy let her hand fall down to Dan's groin. She felt his dick, still soft, but getting harder. Sandy reached down and opened Dan's zipper, then reached inside for his dick.

"Can't you at least help us by taking off your pants?" asked Brenda. Dan looked at her and shook his head.

"I will stand up if that will help, but it is all up to you

Ladies." Dan stood up, and Sandy went to work on his belt buckle. Brenda reached down to untie his shoelaces, and when she did, Dan stuck his hand up under her shorts and grabbed her ass, hard. She shrieked, turned around, and was ready to say something. Sandy stared her down, and she went back to the shoelaces. Dan went back to sticking his finger up her ass.

Brenda took care of the footwear, Sandy had Dan's pants and shorts off, and Tina went to work on his shirt and tie. She stood behind him, pressed her tits into Dan's back, and proceeded to undo his tie and shirt. They now had Dan naked.

As soon as Brenda finished with his shoes, she stood to one side so Sandy could use her hands on Dan's dick. Dan reached over and grabbed the waistband of Brenda's shorts and pulled them down. She let them fall, and gracefully stepped out of them, leaving her wearing her tight top and black panties. Dan grabbed the elastic of her panties, and Brenda tried to step away from him. Dan refused to let go, and the front of her panties were pulled into her pussy, and went even further in as Dan pulled harder to make Brenda take a step back and closer to him. He even pulled the backs up, turning her panties into thongs.

Sandy was giving him a fair handjob, but it was obvious that it wasn't her best skill. Nervously, Sandy started moving her mouth closer to Dan's dick. Dan grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her mouth over his dick. Sandy choked at first, but managed to get a rhythm going. If it had been the first one of the day, Dan would have come by now. As it was, he was hard, but was nowhere near cumming.

Sandy was getting frustrated. She thought this would be a 2 minute exercise, but obviously not. She was also upset that her sister and friend were just standing there, watching her do all the work. To make up for it, she reached over and grabbed Brenda's shirt and pulled it over her head. Brenda was now wearing a bra, panties and heels, and was mad at Sandy. She made up for it by unsnapping Sandy's jeans and pulling them over her ass.

Sandy kept right on sucking, and Brenda went to work on her blouse. She unbuttoned every button and pulled the blouse off. Without even stopping for a second, she unsnapped Sandy's bra, and had it off too. Dan looked down and saw Sandy, bobbing away on his dick and her small, but soft tits bouncing with every suck. He wanted to see Sandy's ass, but didn't want to take her away from his throbbing dick. Then he remembered that he had the next best thing right behind him. He reached around and pulled Tina in front of him. He unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, and pushed them over her thighs. That left Tina in a t-shirt and her white panties. Dan grabbed the waistband of Tina's panties, and pulled them off her as well.

Dan was pleased to see that Tina was a natural blonde, and a hairy one at that. Her pubic hair was thick and long, and completely hid her pussy from his view. Her hair felt wonderful as he rubbed his hand back and forth over it, finally settling on a finger inside her pussy. She was dry as a bone when he stuck his finger in, and it must have hurt her- but now after a little wiggling inside her and over her clit, she was wet and getting wetter.

Dan felt the familiar feeling inside his balls, and knew he was close to coming. He let Sandy keep working, but at the last minute, pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and tits. Sandy, wearing only panties, looked lovely as the stream of cum dripped off her cheek and onto her tits.

Dan's penis went soft, and he sat down in the only chair in the room. He stuck his index finger in his mouth, and drew a 1 in the air. The three girls looked at each other, and Sandy stared hard at the other two, making sure they knew that she had done her part.

Both Brenda and Tina were still wearing their shirts, and when Brenda walked in front of Dan, he grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples through the shirt. Tina sensed what he was after, and came up behind Brenda and pulled her shirt over her head. Dan grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled them down so that her tits- Dan guessed 36C- spilled out. He resumed his death grip on Brenda's left nipple. Sandy surprised him by pulling off Tina's shirt and bra, and Tina returned the favor by pulling Sandy's panties off. All three girls were naked-except for Brenda's high heels.

Brenda moved in front of Dan, and started playing with his penis. She looked around for a towel to clean off the cum, but Dan just shook his head. With a frown, Brenda used her tongue to clean off the last of Dan's cum that he hadn't shot all over Sandy's face. Still, Dan wasn't getting hard- not nearly hard enough to fuck. Brenda was getting desperate, when she had an idea. She reached over and grabbed Tina by the nipple and pulled her in front of her. Dan's dick moved and became a little harder. Figuring that she was onto something, Brenda starting rubbing Tina's tits. But these were not lesbian, girl-girl soft caresses. Brenda had one of Tina's tits in each hand, and was mashing them against Tina's ribcage. Every so often, Brenda would take one nipple and either bite it or pinch it, hard enough that Tina cried out. With each bite or pinch, Brenda managed to get Dan a little harder.