Stories, Screenplays, and Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned audibly at her words, and my cock jumped in her hands. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" my sexy wife whispered, sliding to her knees and fishing my dick through my zipper to rub the head across her lips. "You'd like watching me fuck a few guys at a time on camera, knowing that thousands of people would jerk off or fuck while watching me?" She sucked me in, inch by inch, swirling her tongue on the sensitive underside of my prick. "God, that would be fabulous getting fucked by some really big cocks onscreen." She bobbed her mouth up and down, sucking me firmly and leaving a trail of burgundy lipstick on my dick.

"Was Julie sexy?" she asked me, changing directions. I moaned a long yes. "I bet she was - she was a porn star, right?" I said yes, but that she was even hotter now. "I bet she'd like to fuck you too," Kelly continued. "Who knows, maybe we could film the story that you wrote about your surprise birthday present. The one where I seduce you with my girlfriend and then I go down on her... Would you like that, if you and I and Julie did that scene?" Kelly was pumping me, sucking me in between her words, and the stimulation combined with my constant arousal all afternoon finally got the better of me. With a deep groan I came, emptying my full balls into my wife's warm mouth. She swallowed most of it as I exploded, sucking me gently until I softened slightly in her mouth, then rose and kissed me deeply with her salty lips. "I can't wait for our trip, and you have some work to do - off to the computer you go," she insisted gently.

**********

"Julie, I'd like to introduce my wife Kelly," I said as we entered the small office.

Julie wasn't one to stand off upon meeting someone. She fell upon Kelly with a big hug, and then followed with one for me. "Kelly, I'm so glad to meet you! I feel like I know you so well," she said with genuine warmth.

"If it's all based on what this character wrote," Kelly said with a playful nudge at my arm, "Don't believe everything you've read." Then, straight-faced, she continued, "But most of it is right, and I'm still getting around to the rest." The ladies erupted in giggles with not-so-subtle glances at yours truly.

Trying to take my mind off of how sexy Julie looked, in a semi-translucent black silk blouse that revealed her lacy bra and generous cleavage, along with a high-slit white skirt and sexy makeup, I commented on the office. The location was excellent - it was a relatively nondescript but well-kept four-story building in a decent neighborhood of Manhattan. It wasn't right on a main thoroughfare, which provided both some anonymity and some privacy, but it was still easy to get to and fairly safe. The interior and exterior were both scrupulously clean, and I remarked on this to Julie.

"I bought this building in the early nineties," she revealed with a glance over her shoulder, "When the market was relatively low here and I was making good money on my films. Best investment I've ever made. The top two floors I rent out to discreet businesses. The second floor is my personal living space. And the ground floor will be dedicated to the company offices and sets for the new company." She gave us the grand tour of the first floor, noting such improvements as the offices in the front, the changing areas, a large conference room, and a pair of sets with moveable walls and plenty of storage space. "They're heavily soundproofed," she revealed. "I'm still building up the furnishings but should be ready to go by the time we start shooting. Now, why don't we go upstairs and have a drink? The auditions won't be for a little while yet."

We followed her up a concealed stairway to a luxurious apartment nicely decorated with contemporary furnishings. It was a wide-open floor plan that made the nearly 5000 square foot living space seem even more enormous.

"My God," breathed Kelly. "We live well, but this - this is amazing! And in Manhattan of all places..."

Julie lit a cigarette and offered one to Kelly as well. "The neighborhood isn't nearly as expensive as Tribeca or the Upper East Side" she admitted, "But you're right. I got a great bargain when I bought it, and at this point the rent from the top two floors is more than my payment. And the building is worth nearly $12 million now. Truthfully, that's a lot of what has let me get this company started without having to take many investors, since I have collateral for the loans."

"What do you plan to do for public scenes?" I asked as she poured drinks from a bar set against one of the walls. She carried them over on a platter and sat in a chair opposite the couch that she motioned Kelly and I to. As she picked up her cigarette from the ashtray and crossed her legs, I was treated to a wide expanse of her tanned thigh where the skirt rode up.

"I have a friend who owns a bar/nightclub, and another who owns a few restaurants. Is that what you had in mind?" She took a long sexy drag from her cigarette and from the corner of my eye I caught Kelly looking at me as I looked at Julie. Turning my head towards my wife, I saw a smile flutter at the edges of her lips as she pulled on her own cigarette.

"That sounds about right," I agreed. I made short work of the drink Julie had retrieved. "So what's the plan for this afternoon?" I inquired.

"Simple. I'll have my cameraman acting as host. He'll send in one actor or actress at a time for us to review. It will be the three of us, plus my two assistants Jake and Cami. That's the whole company, by the way. We'll evaluate the applicants as they come in and see what we like." She looked at Kelly, "We'll all keep score individually - who we think is sexy, who has a great cock or great tits, who we'd like to fuck..."

I happened to glance between the women just at the right moment to see Julie's expression as she spoke, and the impact the words had. It was clear that Julie wasn't speaking simply rhetorically, and Kelly flushed slightly as she obviously took Julie's meaning. "Are you going to perform in these videos?" she asked Julie curiously.

"I would expect so," Julie nodded thoughtfully. "When I hit 28, I thought I was just about done with acting - the traditional industry leans toward the younger girls. But for this type of product, I think late twenties and early thirties will be very appropriate. What about you - when will I be filming you?"

Kelly flushed some more. "You mean both of us?" she stammered slightly.

Julie slid well forward in her chair, and at the same time the skirt rode higher. I could see most of her hip now, and if the legs had been parted I'm quite certain her pussy would have been right in front of me.

"Both of us?" Julie repeated. "I know I'd like that, and I'm sure your husband would enjoy watching or joining in..." I stifled a laugh as I realized Julie's intentional misunderstanding. Kelly backpedaled...

"Well, um... Yeah, he would. I wasn't sure if you meant him and I, or just me with, you know - other guys?" Kelly finally managed to spit it out. True to form, my cock was once again raging, and I caught Julie noticing it. She didn't miss much, I realized.

"All of the above," Julie responded seriously. "Look, we both know it would drive your husband sexually wild to watch you fucking other guys. And you might resist admitting it in front of him, but you'd love to do it." She turned to face me. "And as for you, well, I already told you I plan to fuck you as soon as possible, on camera or off. I have a feeling when you see some of the women who are coming through today, you'll want to be in your own scenes as well."

Kelly and I were kind of looking at each other nervously, but with excitement as well. Did we want to bring our fantasies to real life? And did we want to be filmed doing it?

As if reading our minds, Julie rose from her chair and moved behind us, leaning in so that her face was between ours. In that position I had a perfect view of her tits hanging down to fill her bra heavily. Her intoxicating perfume filled my senses once more. "We can always just do outtakes for the fun of it too, no distribution required, if you don't end up wanting to go public." She tilted her head to face Kelly, who instinctively responded in kind, and then leaned in and kissed her gently, with just a hint of tongue. Then she turned and did the same to me, kissing me more aggressively and probing my mouth with her warm, moist tongue.

Finally she broke off the kiss. "Mmm...much as I'd like to spend the afternoon doing this, business awaits. Shall we?" She motioned us towards the stairs, retrieving her lipstick from her purse to fix the smudges our kissing had caused.

12