Stormrider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerry?" she said softly.

"Huh?" Dragging his eyes away from her mouth, he looked at her.

"Would you like to make love to me Gerry?"

He swallowed hard, licking his lips. Did he hear her right, or was it just wishful thinking that made him hear those words.

Those memorizing blue eyes of ice. He jumped slightly as she bit the tip of his finger. Oh man. His pulse was pounding in his ears. His cock was throbbing, begging for release.

"Yes." he whispered.

She open his hand up and kissed his palm, then laid it against her cheek. His thumb touching her lower lip. She closed her eyes, slowly guiding his hand down along her neck, over her t-shirt, stopping it on her breast. She breathed out slowly, keeping her eyes closed. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He carefully cupped her breast, and held it. She opened her eyes and looked at him, their eyes locked.

"Make love to me Gerry."

He brought his other hand up moving around her waist. He leaned in and pulled her effortlessly across the truck's bench seat. Their lips met and he kissed her. Gently squeezing her breast, feeling the lacy material of her bra through her t-shirt. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, their tongues touching, dancing. He could taste the sweetness of the soda pop. He kissed her harder, his mouth completing covering hers, his tongue probing deeper. She was sweet, like honey, it was intoxicating, he wanted more. He brought both of his hands up to her neck, to the back of her head, her hair falling through is fingers, soft as silk. He pressed harder on her mouth, forcing her head back.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she put her arms around his neck. Such passion in their kiss, as they went from gentle to hard. Her hands rubbing up and down along his back, his neck, her fingers tugging on his hair. His tongue explored every part of her mouth, his hands went from her neck back down around to her breasts. He cupped and squeezed them, his thumbs kneading her nipples making them hard.

He hadn't closed his eyes, he wanted to see everything. He wanted to see her expression, wanted to drink in the sight of her. He pulled back, looking at her face. Lily, his mind sang. She had her eyes closed, he could see her long lashes, the soft curve of her cheek. He kissed her again, gently this time.

He glanced down, pulling her shirt up, his hands sliding under the cotton material up to her breasts, her skin was soft and warm. He felt the lace bra and squeezed lightly, her breast fit just right in the palm of his hands.

She moaned, and arched her back, pressing her breasts against his palms, he wanted them in his mouth. He grabbed at her shirt pulling it up over her head and tossing it to the floorboard. Her arms were above her head, her hair fell down around her shoulders. Her eyes were half closed, watching him, sensing his frenzy, his wanting. He looked over her body, her firm breasts rising and falling with her breathing. She wore a blue sheer lacy bra, her nipples were peaked, straining to come through the sheer material. He cupped her breasts again, bending his head down he kissed the area right between her breasts, squeezing them together, touching his cheeks. She smelled so damn good.

She brought her arms down, slowly running her fingers through his hair, clutching at his curls. His fingers went to her bra straps and pulled them off her shoulders. He kissed the top of her shoulder, running his tongue across her skin. He pulled her bra down, freeing her breasts.

She pulled her arms out of the straps, and grabbed at his neck. He kissed her again on the mouth, hard, their teeth scraping. This was madness, he couldn't stop himself. He wanted her. He wanted to devour her. He kissed her cheek, and moved to her ear, his hands going around and undoing her bra, dropping it to the floorboard.

He whispered, "Do you know what you are doing? Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes. Don't stop Gerry. Don't stop."

He kissed her ear, and moved his mouth down along her neck, kissing as he went, tasting and sucking at her skin. He pushed her back onto the seat, raising enough she could move her legs apart. He laid so his body was between her legs. He looked at her, touching her cheek with his hand.

She looked so sexy lying there. He kissed her again, then kissed down along her neck to the hollow area between her breast, his breath caressing her. Then hungrily he placed his mouth over one breast, sucking and licking, his tongue teasing her nipple into a hard peak. He moved his hand over her other breast, grabbing and squeezing hard, then letting go, and squeezing again. He sucked hard on her nipple, licking and kissing, in no time he had it swollen and bruised. He looked at his work and then moved his mouth over to the other nipple, switching places. He glanced up at her, she had her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open, her tongue flicked across her lower lip.

She was running her fingers through his hair, brushing it back off his face. He moved his lips and tongue over her nipples, hardening them. Then he moved and kissed up her body, towards her neck. He pressed his groin against hers. She moaned at the weight of him. Her breasts pressing against him.

He lightly bit her earlobe, and whispered, "Oh Lily."

He kissed her deeply as he pulled at his shirt, freeing it from his pants. He sat up, and pulled his shirt up and over his head, his muscles rippling down his chest. He looked down at her, as she ran her hands over his body, her fingertips swirling through the hair on his chest, playfully teasing his nipples.

She gazed up at him, her head just resting on the door armrest. She sensually moved her hands slowly over her breasts down to her belly. She undid the button on her jeans.

He was breathing hard, watching her slow movements. He watched as she unzipped her pants and started sliding them off her hips. He couldn't take it anymore. He was so fucking hard, it hurt. He undid his pants, frantic to get undressed as quickly as possible. But within the small confines of a truck this didn't happen as smoothly as he would have liked. He collapsed on the seat, pulling at his boots, banging his knee on the steering wheel. He got his boots off and glanced at her, she was wiggling her hips, trying to get her jeans down. He smiled, he liked that wiggle.

She lifted her butt off the seat, sliding her jeans down. He raised himself just enough off the seat to get his pants down, then kicked them off. His cock tenting his boxers. He turned back to her, grabbing at her jeans and pulling them the rest of the way off.

Her shoes got caught in her jeans and slipped off easily. He repositioned himself so he was up on his knees, looking down at her. His hair falling forward. He hungrily looked over her body, noticing she had matching blue lace panties on. He laid both of his hands gently on her hips, watching as her stomach quivered at his touch.

The moon disappeared behind a cloud, and the cabin of the truck was dark. It was quiet, even the crickets had silenced their music.

Gerry took a deep breath, slowly moving his fingers across her belly, tracing the outline of her panties. He gently slide his fingers between her legs, touching the silky material. She moaned and parted her legs, opening for him, as his fingers pressed against the moistness forming under the cloth.

He bent down and kissed her, his tongue savagely entering her mouth. He moved his hands up to her breasts, squeezing them. Thunder clapped overhead, loud and ominous. Both of them jump at the sound, the storm was overhead. Lighting flashed, he could see her body below him, pale and glowing in the light. Her arms were above her head, pressing on the door. She slid her body down the seat, towards him. Bending her knees and bringing her feet up, she placed them gently on his chest, twisting her body to one side.

Taking the cue, he brought his hands to the edge of her panties, removing them slowly, as she raised her hips up off the seat. He peeled the lace material off of her legs, and threw them aside.

Lightening flashed across the sky, lighting up her body. She laid there, watching him. He ran his hands slowly over the calves of her legs, her knees, to her thighs. She moved her legs and placed them on either side of his waist, propping her feet up on the door behind him. She was exposed, lying there fully naked, waiting for him to come to her.

Lightening lit up the sky again. He placed his hand over the soft curly triangle of hair. He could feel the heat rising, she stared at him, licking her lips seductively, as she raised her pelvis ever so slightly against his hand, softly moaning. His finger pressed in, rubbing, feeling the small nub of her clit harden under his touch. She was wet, oh so wet. His finger slid in easily, her pussy enveloping it. He inserted another finger. She moaned, her insides clutching tightly around his fingers as he moved them in and out. Her hips moving to meet his thrusts.

Thunder clapped again, closer this time, the wind started howling. She looked at him with half closed eyes. The sky outside brilliant with lightening.

"Gerry, I want you." she whispered pulling him towards her.

She slid his underpants down. His cock sprang from its cloth confinement, hard and aching for her. Her hand wrapped around his cock, her thumb pressing against the slit, spreading the bit of precum over the tip. Removing his fingers he lowered himself onto her, their warm bodies touching. He didn't want to crush her with his weight, but she pulled him to her, guiding his sex towards her opening. Her breasts pressing into his chest, her nipples still hard, brushing against his chest.

She kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, this time she did the searching, the tasting with her tongue. He pressed his hips against hers, she caught her breath, waiting. He raised his head up just a little, he wanted to watch her face. Her eyes were half closed, her lips parted.

"Fuck me Gerry." She whispered, her hands going around his waist, her legs moving up, she grabbed at his buttocks and pressed him towards her. He was just on the edge of her, holding, waiting. Thunder clapped right over the truck as he thrust himself inside of her. She gasped out loud and closed her eyes, arching her back.

He kissed her neck, her jaw, moving his hips back and forth, going inside of her as deep as he could. Her fingernails raked over his buttocks and up his back. Her hips matched his movements, both of them moving as one. The rain started to pour down on the truck, large drops pelting the windshield. Lightening flashed and thunder roared, as he fucked her.

He placed his hand at the top of her head, to cushion it from hitting the door. He pounded into her, roughly at first, like an animal, a savage, covering her with his body. Each thrust she cried out, moaning with pleasure. He slowed, maintaining a steady pounding rhythm. He felt like a dog, fucking and panting over her body. He wanted to fuck her, fuck her hard and not ever stop. His head was swimming, the very act was intoxicating. He buried his face in her hair. Lily, Lily, Lily. Her name was like music in his head.

She moaned and writhed under him, he paused and looked at her.

"Don't stop Gerry.... don't stop."

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Of course not." She raised her head up and kissed him.

He laid his full weight upon her, while he moved his hand over to her breast. He grabbed it and rubbed his palm over her nipple. She moaned, her legs tightening around his knees. He pressed even deeper inside of her, she felt so damn good. Her body molding itself to fit his. Everything in his body felt alive. He was so sensitive to her touch, where her fingertips moved across his back and buttocks. She kissed his ear, flicking her tongue around his earlobe. She kissed his neck, moaning softly. He rammed his cock harder into her, grabbing at her shoulders, pushing her down the length of the seat, pulling her towards him, trying to get deeper inside of her. He couldn't remember the last time a woman felt this good. Oh Lord, he loved the way she felt. The sounds she made, the way she moved her body with his. He wanted all of her, all the time.

The storm raged outside, their bodies inside the truck, heating up, getting slick with their sweat. Their breathing becoming faster as she moaned with pleasure. He couldn't wait any longer, he had to release, he tensed up. He was trying to hold his breath, trying to slow his movements. He didn't want it to end just yet, but the sensation, kept growing stronger. He wrapped his fingers in her hair, and bit his lip. He buried his face in the curve of her neck. This was it, time was up, he couldn't stop what was happening. He tried to pull his hips away from her, but she brought her legs around and held him to her. She wouldn't let him pull out. He moaned as his cum shot out.

She pressed his body to her and held him, his cock jerking as wave after wave of orgasm went through him. She relaxed her legs and released him from her hold, running her fingers through his hair, twisting the thick curly strands, then caressing his neck. Her breathing was slowing.

He brought his face up and looked at her. He kissed her softly on the lips.

The storm was slowly moving on, and light rain fell outside. The moon and stars were trying to break free through the storm clouds. Every now and then moonlight would penetrate the interior of the truck. He shifted his weight off of her, and propped himself up on one elbow. He looked at her and brushed a strand of hair off her forehead, then kissed the tip of her nose.

"Well that was the last thing I ever expected to happen to me today." he said.

She smiled at him and touched his chest, pinching his nipple between her thumb and forefinger, a tingling sensation shot down to his toes.

"It was rather unexpected for me too. I don't pick up men and fuck them in their trucks."

He kissed her.

"That's good to hear." he whispered as he wiggled his shorts off and laid down beside her, placing his arm under her head and held her. They laid there listening as the rain hit the truck. Thunder rumbled in the distance. He absentmindedly made little circles with his finger on her breast. She had one leg on top of his, caressing his thigh.

There wasn't much room on the truck seat, but they made a good fit. Him lying on his side, with her beside him. He didn't want this moment to end. He wanted for some strange reason to hold her here, close to him. They laid there for a few minutes, their bodies resting. Then she sat up and looked out the window.

"I think the storm is moving on." She twisted away and sat near the steering wheel, her legs folded beneath her. Gerry sat up, turning and facing forward, looking out the front window. Quickly she straddled him, taking him by surprise as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. She leaned back against the dashboard, running her hands up and down his arms.

He brought his head forward, taking her breast into his mouth and sucking on it. She stretched her arms out and gathered her hair up, and placed it up on her head, tendrils falling out around her face and neck, making her breasts even more perkier. He sucked harder on her breast, teasing her nipple with his tongue. She moaned, letting her hair fall down about her shoulders. She put her hands on his head and held him to her. He sucked and kissed and licked at her nipples. He looked up at her and she cupped his face in her hands, looking deeply into his eyes. She studied his features, his roman nose, his deep set eyes, the ever so slight cleft in his chin. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He closed his eyes and savored the moment. He was getting hard again.

He opened his eyes and looked into hers. The corners of her mouth turned up giving him a slight smile. He kissed her again. She moved her hand down to his cock, sliding her hand up and down, slowly, enticingly. He put his hands on her buttocks and moved her hips closer towards him. She raised up, moving his cock back and forth between her legs. She broke his kiss and looked at him, her eyes smoldering with lust, he tried to kiss her again, but she backed away, teasing him. Then she slid her body down his shaft, he closed his eyes as he felt her wet, hot softness engulf his cock. She sat on him and fucked him, moving her hips, up... down...slowly. He put his head back on the seat and closed his eyes. This was sheer heaven. What did he do to deserve this beautiful woman sitting on his lap. His breathing became more ragged, the sensation of her moving against him sent ripples through his body. She kissed him on the lips, sliding her tongue in.

He moaned. She bit his lower lip and pulled at it, oh, she was driving him beyond the edge. He held on tightly to her butt, raising his hips to meet hers has she came down on him. She arched her back, her fingers clutching at his hair. She watched him, moving her hips more frantically against his. She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip and moaning as she moved her hips faster, grinding against him.

He could feel pressure once again building.

She moved faster and quietly cried out, "Oh, Gerry. Oh God, Gerry, oh, oh."

"Fuck" He breathed out.

Her pussy tighten around him, her movements became jerky. She thrust hard against him, her pussy clenching his cock, squeezing it. Her body quivered, sending vibrations down to his toes, as she climaxed. He soon followed, again his cock jerking inside of her.

She leaned her head against his chest, as he stroked her hair, running his hand down her back. They sat still for a moment, catching their breath, letting their pulses slow.

"It stopped raining," she opened the truck door. The air blew in and cooled them off, the smell of rain filling the truck cabin. She lifted herself off of him and stepped outside.

Bare foot and naked, she had her arms out and spun around and around, her head tilted back breathing in the fresh air. He got out and stretched his arms above his head, not caring that he too was completely naked, except for his socks. He watched her spinning, a smile coming to his face.

He'd never seen a woman or met a woman like her. She was beautiful, and sexy, a vibrant, free spirit. He wanted to know all about her. She brought out a hunger in him he didn't know he had. He could easily fall for this woman.

She stopped spinning and hugged herself, looking out over the town below her. All was quite. The storm had passed and the crickets were singing again. The moon came out from behind a cloud, and she felt Gerry's arms go around her, as he embraced her.

"What are you thinking about, my sweet?" He asked softly as he kissed her temple.

"About how quite everything is, no cars going by, no barking dogs, no people yelling at each other, doors slamming shut. I lived in a big city once, I hated it, all the people and the noise. You couldn't hear yourself thinking. Gunshots ringing out, police and fire sirens going by. Kids yelling as they played on the street. Noise, noise, noise. But here, all you hear, are the crickets, and the frogs, and the raining running down the hill, the wind blowing through the trees, the stars singing."

"Now you can see, why I'm here." Gerry said. "I felt the same way about the city. Too noisy, too many people. I prefer the small towns, where nothing ever exciting happens. The simple life lived."

"The simple life, lived, Yes." Lily sighed and leaned her head back on Gerry's chest, letting the breeze cool their bodies off. Lily shivered.

"You're cold." Gerry said, "Come, I've got a blanket."

They returned to the truck, Gerry pulling out a blanket from behind the seat, wrapping it around her shoulders.

"There now you'll warm up." He lifted her up on the truck seat, she opened the blanket and spread her legs, he stepped into the warmth she offered. She wrapped the blanket and her arms around him. He rested his cheek on her chest, and she placed her chin on top of his head.