Stormrider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what will warm me up?" She asked, squeezing her legs tightly around him.

"Again? Already." He smiled and lifted his head to look at her. She kissed him on the forehead and slid down off the seat. Leaving the blanket behind, she kissed him, pressing her body against his. He smiled, glad his cock was responding. He turned her around, so she was facing the truck seat, his hands caressing her back, her buttocks. He moved his hands around her waist, coming up and cupping her breasts. He squeezed and caressed them, pinching her nipples with his fingers. She sighed, pressing her body against his, slowly moving her hips side to side. She lifted her hair up, he kissed the back of her neck, breathing in her body's perfume. He nuzzled her ear, and bit her earlobe.

"Oh Lily, you drive me wild."

She pressed her butt against him. He slid is hand down her stomach and his fingers rubbing her clit, pressing in, the little nub hard and sensitive, he could feel her legs shake. He kissed her neck again, and held onto her breast, pressing tightly against her. She moaned as his fingers caressed her. She spread her legs apart and stood up on her tippy toes.

"I can't get enough of you." she said.

He brought his hand up to her neck, his fingers tracing along her jaw line, he turned her head so he could kiss her lips, then her cheek. Then he pushed her head down toward the seat and bent her body away from him. He entered her from behind. She moaned and clutched the blanket to her.

"Yes, Gerry, yes," She moved her hips back and forth. "Harder, Gerry...harder." she cried out.

He slammed his cock in as far as he could. Holding on to her hips, thrusting in and out. She found her balance and moved her hips in sync with his.

"Oh Gerry!" she cried out, moaning in pleasure.

This was madness, he thought, pounding away at her, fucking her tight little cunt.

"Lily," He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, he bent over her, pressing her body into the truck seat. "Oh God, Lily. You feel so good. I don't want to stop fucking you." He continued to ram his cock into her. She moaned. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled himself towards her, raising up on his toes. Pushing his cock as deep inside of her as he could.

Her body stilled, her knees were weakening. The sensation going throughout her body was numbing her. She climaxed, letting the pleasure waves ripple across her body. He continued ramming his cock, over and over into her. She moaned softly, clenching him inside her. He loved it when she did that, tightening herself around him, squeezing his cock. Back down on his heels, his toes were curling, he was getting dizzy. He made himself last longer, then the other times. He didn't want this to end, his heart was pounding, he could hear his blood rushing past his ears.

"Oh Lily," He said one more time, softly. Then he caught his breath and pressed into her as far as he could, his body shuddering, jerking.

He had no more to give her, she had taken all of him. He collapsed over her, wrapping his arms under her, holding her tightly. He suddenly had a fear of her not being there, he held on tightly, not wanting to let go. She was his. He didn't want this night to end, he wanted to keep fucking her, every night for the rest of his life. He let out a long deep breath, and closed his eyes.

She shifted her weight under him, and slowly he pulled himself out. He moved so she could turn around. She put her arms around his neck and snuggled up to him.

"Your lovely and sweet." she whispered.

He put his arms around her waist, picking her up spinning her. She squealed with delight as he spun her round and round in the night air.

"You're lovely and sweet, my sweet Lily. Just where have you been all my life?" He said with a huge smile on his face. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so happy and alive.

He put her down and smoothed her hair. In the moonlight her face was flushed with color, her eyes sparkled like diamonds. He kissed her again, amazed at the turn of events that had just taken place. Then he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the truck. He sat her on the seat and climbed in beside her. She covered them with the blanket and snuggling against his chest. He put his arm around her, running his hand through her hair, moving it away from her face. He kissed her lightly on the forehead. They held each other, falling asleep, exhausted from their love making.

The sun woke him and he blinked, looking around, not sure where he was at. Oh yea, now he remembered. He looked over beside him, she wasn't there. He looked around, still no sign of her. He moved the blanket and saw his pants, he scooped them up, putting them on. He got out of the truck, slipping his boots on, stretching when he was done. Where was she, he looked around. There wasn't really any trees around for her to be behind. Maybe she was just below his line of sight. He walked to the edge of the hill, looking over.

"Lily?"

No answer.

"Lily?" He called out again, louder.

Nothing, no sound. Panic began to set in. He looked in the truck, her clothes, her shoes were gone. He flung the blanket away, thinking she was hiding under it. Then he noticed her fringed jacket still laying on the dashboard. He grabbed it holding it to his chest. He looked around again, and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Lillllllyyyyyyy!"

He ran around the truck, looking in the back. He went towards the water tower, nothing there. The only sound was the far off noise of the little town below him coming awake.

He lifted her jacket to his face, he could smell her. He breathed her deeply into his lungs, as if she would some how reappear. But nothing happened, she was gone. Gone as quickly and as quietly as when she appeared. He looked around once more, making sure he wasn't leaving her behind. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. He swung himself behind the wheel and started the engine. He peeled out and drove like a madman into town.

Where could she have gone, why did she leave? Not even saying a word, not even to say good-bye, thanks for the memories, thanks for the fuck, now leave me alone. Maybe she just came into town to get something to eat? Why didn't she wake him?

He drove to the diner, maybe she was there, sitting at the counter, having a cup of coffee. He would walk in and she would hear the little bell ringing above the door as he entered. She would turn and smile at him and say, 'well about time, sleepy head' laughing and holding her arms out to him. He would scoop her up and twirl her around the room, everybody looking at them.

He parked the truck and took a deep breath. He got out and approached the diner door, he put his hand around the doorknob and gave it a twist. The bell jingled as the door opened, the few people there, looked at him. He recognized some, nodding his head, acknowledging them. He looked around the room, nothing. She wasn't here. His heart dropped, he walked to the counter, and sat down. The waitress brought him is usual cup of coffee. He was numb, he wasn't sure what he felt.

She was gone, something inside him told her she was. No sense in looking for her. Somehow he knew she wasn't here, gone like the storm that had passed through the night. He gulped his coffee down, the hot liquid burning his throat. He closed his eyes and pictured her, remembering everything he could about last night. Her smile, her eyes, her voice, the way she said his name. He left some change on the counter, and returned to his truck. Sliding in he looked at her jacket laying on the seat. He fingered it lightly. Fuck it! He started the truck and backed out of the parking space. Time to go to his day job.

The dream that was her, was gone. Over and gone.