Stormy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,768 Followers

I set the diary down and even as I headed for the bathroom to take that ice cold shower Stormy was heading for the door.

"It's okay now he's in the bathroom," I heard her call out to whoever was outside.

I closed the door, stripped down and ran the water nice and cold to quench the iron hard erection that was plaguing me. I slipped into the stream of falling water and a cry of surprise at just how cold that water was echoed off the walls of the shower. I thought I heard a shared giggle from Stormy and her guest(s). Then there was a knock at the door and Stormy's voice from the other side.

"Have fun," she said and shortly thereafter I heard the front door close.

Well now that she is gone I turned on the hot water and let out a long low sigh of contentment as the temperature approached what I considered normal. I wet my hair and began shampooing it when I had a shiver and wondered if I was going to have to check our place for a draft before winter set in. Then without warning I felt warm wet lips wrap around my cock and I let out another moan assuming Stormy had decided to forgive me and suck me off to show we were good again. Maybe it was the fact that Stormy was the only woman I had been with but the lips around my cock were doing things I was unfamiliar with. The way the tongue swirled around the head and shaft. The way she grabbed my cock and traced the vein beneath with the tip of her tongue; these were new to me. I rinsed the shampoo from my hair and looked down. The petite Japanese girl kneeling in my shower was definitely not Stormy.

"Hi," she said as she stroked my cock. "I am Ryoko and tonight I am your body slave."

"Pledging," I asked and she nodded. "You got pretty big tits for an Asian chick."

"Do you like them," she asked cupping them so I could see them better.

"MMMMMMMMMM nice," I admitted even as she wrapped them around my cock and began pleasuring me with them.

"How is that Sensei Mike?" she purred as she teased me with tits and tongue.

"Wonderful," I moaned.

"You can fuck me if you want, you can do anything that you want Sensei."

"HMMMMMMMM I am pondering a lot, how long are you going to be here Ryoko?"

"As long as you want or until dawn, I have a morning class in chemistry."

"Then let's not waste time shall we," I said reaching down and pulling her to her feet.

I spun her around and she bent over offering me her pussy from behind. I took my cock and eased it into her very tight pussy. I actually had to slowly ease my cock into her because of how damn tight she was.

"OH Sensei! Your cock is so fucking BIG..." she cried out. "...fuck me Sensei fuck me good!"

I began to move in and out of her slowly when she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I cupped them and pinched her inverted nipples and her growl was so very unladylike.

"I said fuck me Sensei... ram that fat American cock into ME!" she demanded.

"Wow where the hell did that come from," I remarked as I rammed my hips into her and her cry of pleasure was all the answer I needed. "Okay here comes that thick American cock for your tight Asian pussy!"

I mauled her tits as I fucked her pussy hard, fast and deep. She was grunting, growling and cursing the entire time I fucked her and I loved every fucking second of it.

"UNNNN UNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNN YEAH!" she screamed as I felt her pussy spasm around me and squeeze me so tight she nearly pushed me out of her.

"Damn girl that's one amazing pussy you got," I said as I continued to hammer away at her.

"Thank you Sensei," she said more demurely now that she had come.

The wet slapping sound got louder and louder as I thrust so hard she nearly lost her footing. A shared look and I nodded as I let go of her tits and grabbed her beneath her thighs and lifted her up and onto my cock impaling her.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MIKE!!!!"

I walked us to the bedroom and each step drove me deep into her and I imagined her eyes rolling up in her head as she came over and over again. Once we reached the bed I leaned forward and let her knees support her as I once more began to pound her pussy from behind. She was completely incoherent at this point and I didn't care. I felt my first climax getting closer by the second and I needed to cum bad.

"Where do I come Ryoko?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM on my ass?"

"You got it," I said as I thrust harder into her with almost bone jarring force.

I waited until the last possible second as my cock swelled inside of her stretching her even farther than before. Then I yanked it out and sprayed her ass cheeks with cum. She rolled onto her back and stared up at me glassy eyed and very happy. I eased my semihard cock into her again and began moving my hips. Her eyes opened wide and a shit eating grin formed on her kissable lips. I placed her legs over my shoulder and stood next to bed and fucked her nice and slow.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM oh Sensei that feels so damn good," she purred.

"Next load goes down your throat Ryoko," I told her.

"Anything you want lover," she growled. "I love sucking cock."

"Like having your throat fucked," I asked and she nodded. "Great that's what I am going to do. Once you cum one more time I am going to get you on your back with your head hanging off the side of the bed and feed you my cock. Then I am going to let you lick and suck me until I shoot down your fucking throat."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I can't wait," she purred.

I leaned forward and grabbed those big 'ol tits of hers again and played with them while I leisurely fucked her cunt. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her and saw how much I was stretching that tight little pussy of hers. I let go of one of her tits and reached down and gingerly located her clit and began to tease it. Click! Ryoko's hips left the bed as she drove them upwards and ground her pussy against me. I pulled out and began to tease her with just the first few inches of my cock and soon she was begging for more.

"Please Sensei give it to me," Ryoko's soft voice pleaded.

"You like big fat American cocks eh?" I asked.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSS," she moaned.

"Have you had many of them Ryoko," I asked but she shook her head. "I guess I am spoiling you then hmmm?"

"Yes Sensei's cock is the best," she purred.

I slammed my hips forward and her scream/squeal was music to my ears as her pussy gripped me like a vice as she came and once more she nearly pushed me out with her strong internal muscles. Panting and grinning she looked up at me licked her lips. Oh I hadn't forgotten. I slowly pulled out of her and she moaned sad to have an empty pussy. But soon her head was hanging off the side of the bed and her mouth wide open.

"Fuck my throat Sensei and let me drink your cum please," she said with the most sincere smile.

I fed her inch after inch and she took most of it before I tickled her gag reflex. Then once I had the measure of her I began rocking my hips. The talented little cock sucker licked and sucked while I fucked her throat and damn but was that intense!

"Hell of sight lover," Stormy said over my shoulder.

"Yeah tell me about it," said an unfamiliar voice.

I looked at the open doorway and there stood a tall curvaceous black haired beauty.

"Well hello," I said without missing a beat.

"Has she swallowed your load yet," the dark haired gal asked.

"Not yet," I said.

"Is that true pledge," she addressed Ryoko.

"Yes Sister," she managed with half my cock down her throat.

"Then I am calling Sister's Privilege if that's okay with you Mike?"

"Um... sure... what does that mean?"

The new gal just smiled and walked over to me and gently laid her hand on my chest and pushed until I was in the right position. Then she promptly dropped down to her knees and without using her hands began to deep throat me.

"Holy Shit," I moaned as a very talented cock sucker took over.

I reached down and grabbed her by her hair and began fucking her throat. Her moan sent delicious shivers through me as I tightened my grip and moved my hips in nice long strokes in and out of her mouth. Stormy sat on the edge of the bed and saw my cock so very hard and so very close but couldn't do a damn thing until her pledge was done with. I was panting and fighting my orgasm with everything I had but this gal was sucking and licking for all she was worth and that was quite a bit. It was like a psychic tug of war and I was losing. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and with a cry of release pulses of cum shot down her throat and she swallowed like a champ not spilling a drop. She even stroked the shaft of my cock to make sure there was no precious cum left over.

"God Damn woman," I moaned.

"Hehe," she laughed. "Now that's how you suck a cock ladies. Thanks Mike I needed that."

"No thank you," I panted.

"Pity we didn't get here earlier, I might have fucked you too. Oh well..." she mused.

"What a shame," I said and meant it.

"Better get dressed Mike before my pledge loses her cool and attacks you."

I moved passed her and she swatted me on the ass as I went.

"MMMMMMM he's got a nice ass too lucky girl," she purred. "Okay pledges get some rest you have class tomorrow."

I had a towel wrapped around my waist as she stalked out the apartment with Ryoko in tow.

"MMMMMMM g'nite Mike."

"Nite."

Poor Stormy was lying on the bed gripping the covers tightly and she was panting hard.

"Ummm... I'll sleep on the couch." I told her.

"Thanks Mike, I will be better by morning... I hope."

Three days later Stormy and I were no longer pledges we were full members of our respective Greek houses. The party that followed the initiation ritual was nothing short of epic. There was music, dancing and plenty of alcohol. It was one of those things the University turned a blind eye to so long as everyone behaved and property damage was kept to a minimum.

I learned at the party that Cynthia, the gal with the black hair, had actually been a part of my pledge and I had lasted longer than any other pledge in resisting her formidable oral talents. I was kind of proud about that though I think Stormy was a little jealous having to watch all of that. I learned later that she was very upset about another woman's lips wrapped around my cock. She let Ryoko slide cause she was pledging but she felt Cynthia had stepped over the line. I apologized a lot and she forgave me since I was way passed hot and bothered at the time. Stormy pulled Cynthia aside and never actually said a word but just gave her that don't fucking touch my man again glare. We turned and left the party to get reacquainted and didn't learn about Cynthia until the next day. They were calling it an aneurism but the coroner would find more than a simple broken blood vessel in the brain, much more.

Speaking for men everywhere waking up to a talented pair of lips wrapped around morning wood is the best! I opened my eyes and there was Stormy under the sheet her head moving up and down on me with great gusto! I was moaning and panting as she made love to my cock.

"Damn girl," I moaned. "That feels amazing!"

She smiled up at me with her eyes and continued licking and sucking with complete abandon. Inch by inch of me slid down her throat and to my surprise her lips touched the base without a single hint of a problem. Normally Stormy could only take half that much, maybe Cynthia had taught her a thing or two?

"If you keep that up I'm gonna blow sweetie," I warned her but she renewed her attack and it was my turn to grab covers and squeeze my eyes shut.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I roared as I came sending a torrent of cum down her throat and she gobbled it up like candy and stroked me for more just like Cynthia.

Who was I to complain? I am always learning new tricks to try out on Stormy. Course those come off the internet, hehe.

"That was fucking amazing Stormy!" I praised her as she cuddled close.

"I'm glad you liked," she purred in my ear.

"Thank god it's the weekend huh," I said and she nodded sleepily.

We closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep together.

My eyes snapped open and I managed to keep from screaming. I was covered in sweat and breathing hard.

"Bad dream," Stormy sleepily asked.

"Yeah," I said stroking her hair. "Go back to sleep."

"MMMMM okay," she mumbled and soon I could tell she was fast asleep.

I am glad someone can get some rest. I stared up at the ceiling and decided to take my mind off the dream and focus on the project I was working on for my computer programming class. I closed my eyes and brought up the lines of code in my head and kept looking for my problem. I was working on a Meta Search Engine that would access specific sites and other search engines to help the user find articles and what not on the internet. But somewhere in my code was a glitch and it was eluding me. So frustrated I turned my attention to the user interface to try and make it more user friendly and attractive not my strong points to be honest. But amazingly in my mind's eye I was able to see a better layout and though simple, which is always good, was also pleasing to look at. Finally I could close the book on that part of the program, well that is once I changed the source code for the interface but that part was easy.

Saturday Afternoon:

It was just after twelve when Stormy and I finally crawled out of bed. We were sweaty, sticky and pleasantly exhausted from bouts of orgasm tag. So we showered, fucked, washed off and managed to get dressed and out the door for lunch without mauling one another again, it had been a month for Stormy after all.

We ate in the cafeteria and I took out my laptop to make those changes on my project when Stormy gave me 'that' look.

"Hey its school work and it won't take long. I finally decided upon my final version of my user interface." I told her.

"Okay, I know you've been struggling with that for a while now," she relented. "Have you solved the crash issue yet?"

"No that one is killing me. I know it's something simple but I've been looking at the code for so long I'm not sure I could see it if I wanted to."

"You need a fresh pair of eyes," Stormy suggested. "Maybe somebody from the Frat could help you? Speaking of isn't that Tom the guy who sponsored you?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw the tall rugged upper classman heading for the cafeteria line. He was the captain for the university's water polo team and a local boy.

"Hey Tom," I called out to him and he smiled and walked over.

"Mike... Stormy," he said adding a devilish lilt when he said her name. "What's up?"

"I got a problem with a project for Professor Salinger's class and I think I have been staring at it for so long..."

"Gotcha," he said and sat down next to me. "Let me see what you got."

I fired up the program and stared blankly at the screen.

"Nice interface," Tom remarked. "Nice and simple and clean; so what problem are you having?"

I was looking at the solution I had come up with in my head but hadn't written the code for yet, how the hell? I entered a search for the program to conduct and flash boom crash and burn.

"Hmmm," Tom murmured. "Let me see the code."

I opened the source code and let him see and he commented here and there.

"Nice... really nice work here Mike. Ah there's the little devil..." he said pointing to a single line of code where I had transposed command protocols. "Give that a fix and see what happens?"

I fixed it on the fly saved the changes and restarted the program. I held my breath as I entered the search and hit enter. Before my eyes displayed were page after page of results. I was so relieved.

"I'll give you credit on the fix thanks Tom!" I said patting him on the back.

That's when I got the second shock of the day. I can't tell you how or why it happened but I got the definite sense that he not only found my project interesting but lucrative. He was planning on stealing my concept and marketing at his dad's company that developed software packages for corporation and universities. While Tom was all smiles Stormy could see that I was not. She didn't say anything but waited for the upperclassman to leave before saying anything.

"Oh hey Stormy I am sorry about your loss," Tom said as he got up to leave.

"Loss," she asked confused.

"Cynthia," he said.

"What about her," Stormy asked feeling dread in the pit of her stomach.

"You haven't heard," he asked and we both shook our heads. "She's dead."

"DEAD!" Stormy's voice rose above the background noise.

"Yeah they are saying it was an aneurism or something," Tom explained. "I'm real sorry I know she was your pledge sister."

"I got to go," she said and left her lunch half eaten.

I knew she wanted to be alone and so I sat and ate quietly pondering what to do about my search program and that terrible feeling I got off of Tom. Proactive. I had to go on the offensive and finish the program give it to Professor Salinger and then talk to him about how I could market my project and protect my interests.

I watched the middle aged man look over my project and he was all smiles.

"I am glad you called me Mike," he said looking up at me. "The concept isn't original I will tell you that but the application and your handling of the information is brilliant and quite unique. I can see why you'd be concerned about someone trying to steal it. I have a friend at a software firm if you'd like I could call him and set up a meeting?"

"Oh that would be amazing," I told him.

The Professor called his friend and listened to the exchange and heard the excitement in the older man's voice.

"No that's the thing he's a freshman in my class but his work is worth a look at Terry. Tonight?" I was all nods and he continued. "Yeah where and when? Okay I know the place but that's pretty high class... okay. He's got a sister fine, I'll tell him... and thanks again Terry."

"Well," I asked as he hung up.

"I suggest you collect your sister and dress to the nines you've got a pitch to make for your little project here Mike. I'll pick you up at seven so you'd better get a move on."

"Thank you Professor," I said shaking his hand and 'felt' the thrill of helping someone so young get a head start in the world.

I got back to the apartment and found Stormy on our bed asleep. I knew she had cried herself to sleep.

"Stormy," I whispered as I sat down next to her.

Her arms were around my neck and her body pressing against mine as she cried anew.

"It's all my fault," she sobbed.

"Stormy all you did was give her a dirty look," I told her. "That aneurism was already there ready to burst. This isn't your fault."

"It's not," she sniffed.

"Heaven's no," I said. "You can't blame yourself for what happened. It could have happened a week ago or a year from now."

"You are in good spirits," she said feeling my bottled up news. "Tell me Mike or you'll be the one that bursts."

"I finished my program for Professor Salinger," I told her. "The strangest thing happened when I patted Tom on the shoulder for his help..."

"...he was going to steal it from you." She finished my thought her voice dropping a full octave in pure anger.

"Yeah, so I went to Salinger and showed him the project and told him of my fears. He has set up a dinner with a friend of his who works at a software firm!"

"OH Mike that's wonderful," she said wiping away the tears and pulling me close.

I could feel the anger deeply seated in her and knew it would fade once the deal was done if they bought my program.

"Oh I look a wreck," she said suddenly and off she went to get ready for the most important dinner date of my life, our lives.

I wore the suit my mom had bought me for my entrance interview with the university and Stormy wore a green velvet affair that she was saving for one of the formals at school but broke it out for this occasion. Professor Salinger wore a fine gray pin stripe suit with matching tie and demanded on this occasion only mind you to call him Steve. He drove us to the Square or what outsiders learned was the center of Arkham. We passed some of the oldest architecture in the city that dated back to its founding in the late sixteen hundreds. It had always been a shipping town and boasted one of the largest harbors and docks on the Eastern Seaboard. There was old money in the city of Arkham and none older than the Lyndhurst family. They were the preeminent founders of Arkham and chief shareholders in the Exeter Company that held the land grant for the town. So to be meeting with Terry Lyndhurst was a great honor indeed and at the Briar Rose, Arkham's only five star restaurant, was a thrill as well.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,768 Followers