Stormy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

The valet parked the car and the Professor, I mean Steve, led us into the interior of the posh dining establishment. I never knew what the true definition of opulent was until I set foot in this place. Stormy squeezed my hand and I knew she was as blown away by the place as I was. But we put on a mask of we do this thing all the time. When Steve shook hands with a much younger man I was surprised at the age and the maturity of Terry Lyndhurst. We shook hands and I could feel the power and confidence behind him. Although he was a recent graduate of Old M.U. he ran his father's software division with an ease and confidence of a much older man.

"Please have a seat I hope you don't mind I already ordered appetizers," he said in his cultured New England accent.

"Oh not at all," Steve answered for us as we all sat down.

"And this lovely creature must be Stormy," Terry said admiringly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lyndhurst," Stormy replied.

"Please it's Terry," he said with a gesture of his hand. "I have a feeling we are going to become great friends if what Steve tells me is accurate."

"I hope so I would love to be able to work for you after graduation," I told him.

"Now let's see this program of yours," Terry said just as the appetizers arrived along with our drinks.

I opened my laptop and fired it up and opened the program.

"So what shall we search for," I asked him.

"How about any information about the Exeter Company," he suggested.

"Okay Exeter it is," I said keying in the search as he watched. "Any focuses?"

"Nah just let it run and see what it comes up with," he replied.

I hit the enter key and within seconds it had over three hundred sites and articles directly related to the search criteria.

"Hmm let me see what it came up with," he said and looked over the results with great interest. "Some of these are rather obscure Mike I am impressed. As far as a research tool for college students this is great. Even for the everyday user I can see how they would like this. Can I look at the source code?"

"Sure," I said and opened the file for him.

Again he raised an eyebrow and nodded as he examined my work.

"It's clean precise and best of all its small," Terry said. "We could easily make this an App that people could pay to download. Make a lot more money that way for both of us."

I smiled when he said 'both of us'.

"We just need to hammer out the details," Steve said with a wink.

"I agree," Terry replied smiling. "Do you have any other ideas percolating in that fine mind of yours Mike?"

"Actually yes," I admitted.

"I see a bright future for you Mike," Terry said with a smile. "Now let's put the laptop away and just relax."

So we ate, drank and chatted for hours and the more I got to know Terry the better I liked him. He talked about his time at Miskatonic and all the creepy things that used to go on. He also warned me off the rare book section of the college library and vaguely mentioned that there some books that were never meant to be read. I shared with him my long term goal of being an Olympic level athlete and he encouraged me and even said if I proved myself he might see some corporate donations for training. Stormy was strangely quiet and it was I who mentioned the real Olympic threat sat next to me and Terry made her the same offer and she blushed. But when she did talk about running and the feeling and rush of it the two men hung on her every word and I knew they felt her passion.

"You young lady should go into motivational speaking or sales; either one and you'd make a killing at it." Terry said.

"Or you'd make one hell of a teacher," Steve offered his opinion.

"One thing at a time, first the Olympics and then maybe I'll teach," she mused.

We got home and a tipsy Stormy fell into bed but I was way too excited about selling my program to sleep right then and there.

"Well you did it Mike you not only protected your idea but sold it for profit," Stormy said softly in her dreamy sort of way. "That'll teach that thieving bastard!"

"Stormy we don't know for sure that is what he meant to do; it was just an impression..."

"Who was it that told me since I was ten to trust my gut? Who was it that said your instincts are there for a reason?" She said cutting me off.

"Your dad," I said unsure.

"Oops you're right it was dad," she giggled. "Trust your instincts Mike," she said in her goofy sci fi voice.

"You are right I did the right thing and now it's over," I said and regretted those words for a very long time.

"Oh no it's not," she said her voice dropping to a predatory tone. "He needs to learn a lesson Mike and you need some closure."

"I am not going to hurt him Stormy," I put my foot down.

"I never said anything about hurting him did I," she cheered up. "I learned a long time ago that sometimes when we act things out in our mind it's almost as good as doing them in real life. And this way no one ever gets hurt."

"Okay I see the logic in that," I admitted.

"It's kind of like shooting at a target with a face on it."

"So how do you do it?" I asked.

"Well for me there has to be that moment of direct contact. So I would think of the moment you patted his shoulder and felt that connection."

"Okay," I said.

"Now close your eyes Mike," her voice became soft and soothing. "Good, now remember sitting at the table in the cafeteria. Now remember reaching up and patting him on the shoulder. That's it. Now feel that connection when his thoughts flowed into you. Feel that jealousy and desire to take what was yours. Now we just turn it against him. We take what is his. What makes up a person Mike it's their memories, their life experiences and that's what we'll take. No pain. No bloodshed. Just like sand in an hourglass his memories falling away from him and into you..." her voice was like liquid sex.

Then my mind exploded in light and sound as I imagined all the things that he had ever felt, ever done all of it. There was no rationality to it just a series of jumbled sensations and then after a minute or two it was done.

"Well," Stormy asked.

"That was bizarre," I said. "It was like watching a movie where all the clips were spliced in random order."

"So now you don't feel any anger towards him?" she asked.

"No, I don't I feel vindicated if even on a mental level," I said.

"Excellent," she purred as I felt her fingers start to undress me. "It's time to celebrate our success."

It was something we had done since we were kids. When one of us suffered a setback we both shared it and when something good happened well the same thing. It was about us not her or me. It had always worked and now it felt twice as good. I opened my eyes and saw a naked Stormy slipping on my dress shirt and she knew that was one of my turn-ons. I can't tell you why but it is just damn sexy. So while she danced in my shirt I finished getting undressed and when I closed on her she waggled her finger at me.

"No... no... no..." she purred. "...you have to earn that."

"MMMMMMMMMM how do I earn 'that'," I growled playfully.

"Brush my hair," she said moving to the bathroom and retrieving her hair brush.

I sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for her to come over. She did her coy face but walked over slowly and I could see the gentle sway of her tits beneath the shirt. Then she turned away and carefully sat in my lap making sure she didn't impale herself accidently. I brushed her hair and she moaned and groaned for me.

"MMMMMMMMMMM I get all wet when a man brushes my hair... see," she said holding up two damp fingers she had slid into her soaked pussy.

"I see," I said my cock getting harder.

"Oh my," she gasped. "There's a naughty cock sticking up between my legs. Bad... naughty cock..." she said as she stroked it slowly. "It needs to be punished..."

I moaned loud in her ear and still managed to keep brushing her long hair. Then the evil little minx was rubbing the shaft of my cock with her soaked slit saying...

"...that'll teach you, you dirty evil thing you..." she giggled.

"You're killing me Stormy," I moaned in her ear.

"Am I being bad," she asked and I nodded. "Am I being naughty," again I nodded. "Perhaps you need to use that brush on my ass and spank me?"

Saying this she positioned herself over my lap ass up and head down.

"Oh please mister I have been ever so naughty... you should paddle my ass but good!"

I looked at the brush and tossed it lieu of using my hand. I cupped my right hand and brought it down in a test swat.

"Pussy..." she remarked. "You hit like a girl."

I could see the lust burning in her eyes when she said that. I raised an eyebrow and brought my hand down again and the sound of flesh meeting flesh was epic.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Stormy cried out and shuddered in my lap. "Do it again." She said in that girlie tone from our youth.

I fired off another swat at the other cheek this time and just as hard.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she moaned and I suspected she might be getting close to coming.

"Are you getting off on this little girl," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMAYBE... and what if I am," she said with an evil grin.

"Eh... just checking..." I said as I swatted her ass again.

This time she couldn't hide what was happening as her body bucked and she came violently. I could see her pussy juices trickling down her inner thigh and knew that playtime was over. I lifted her up by her waist and repositioned her and slowly lowered her on my iron hard flesh. My cock sank into her with little resistance she was so fucking soaked.

"Ooh I get to play bouncy castle," she said remaining in character.

She began to lift and drop her hips with those athletic legs of hers and was watching me the entire time.

"Hey mister do you like my tight little pussy wrapped around you," she moaned.

"You know I do little girl," I groaned as she dropped down on me impaling her pussy on my spike of hard flesh.

"HOLY SHIT," she called out and did it again.

She lifted up until only the tip remained in and then just dropped.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN," we cried out together. "Fuck me Mike... bend me over and fuck me..."

We stood up together my cock still buried deep in her and we managed to get her kneeling with her torso on the bed and I knelt behind her and began pounding her pussy but good. Stormy grabbed a pillow and bit down to keep from having the neighbors call the police. I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Take that you naughty pussy you..." I grunted as I hammered my cock home over and over again.

Stormy's eyes were squeezed shut and I felt her pussy squeeze me hard as she came for the second time. That damn near pushed me over the edge but I was out to punish her pussy so that she would be walking funny. I grabbed her hips and lifted so that when I stood up her ass was high up but her head was still on the bed. I thrust slowly at first but felt the first inklings of a strong orgasm building. So I moved faster now slamming into her harder and harder now. Her squeals were escaping that pillow and the slapping sound of our bodies got louder and louder too. Stormy felt my cock swelling up inside of her and she looked over her shoulder at me and begged.

"Please Mike let me drink your cum," she purred.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I don't know if you've earned it," I kidded her.

"I am begging lover... I'll be good," she promised.

"How good," I asked still fucking her in nice long thrusts.

"UNNNNNNNN real good," she said eyes half closed again.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM okay," I said easing my cock out of her and stepping back. "Now be a good little cock sucker and work your magic."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I like that," she purred as she turned and dropped to her knees in front of me. "MMMMMMMMIKE'S little cock sucker."

She never used her hands and was deep throating me with ease. Her tongue swirled licking our combined juices off the shaft as she moved her head forward and back pleasuring me immensely. I liked the new Stormy this adventurous side was intoxicating. She kept eye contact the entire time she sucked me off and as my body began to shake and she knew I was close she pressed her lips until they were touching the base of my cock and sucked until she was rewarded with a cry from me and a gush of hot cum down her throat. After she was done swallowing she formed a tight seal around my cock and pulled back slowly until only the tip remained and then she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke it. It was a gentle grip at first, teasing and pleasing and soon to my utter shock I felt a second climax building already. Then her fist moved faster and faster and I broke eye contact as she managed to drive me over the edge in record time. Stormy was rewarded with another torrent of cum and she was quite pleased with herself.

"Now we're even," she said with a smile.

Once more we slept, fucked, napped, fucked and finally woke up well into Sunday afternoon. We showered and managed to reach the library for a little study time and work on homework. It wasn't until Monday morning that I heard about Tom's death and the CDC coming in to test every student and faculty for infectious diseases. We were officially under lock down and no one was allowed to leave the campus until the battery of tests was completed. So as I sat across from the man in the environmental suit and dictated my entire movements for the last two weeks and had enough blood drawn to leave me woozy I was finally allowed to return to our apartment and wait out the results. Classes were cancelled until further notice. Deep down I felt responsible for Tom's death but it was Stormy using my own words against me and I had to relent. I only thought bad things about him that doesn't make me a bad person... or does it?

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers