All Comments on 'Stormy Night'

by arandol17

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
****

I rated you a little higher, but I agree about the overuse of daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice, but you need to explain why they could not just get another blanket.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

you also need to explain why he didn't just send her to her room to put on warmer clothes. or why she didn't think of it since she at no point seemed so affected by the storm as to not be able to think logically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
alright

you need to give more details on why Amanda did not just go back to her room to put on warmer clothes and simply do that. but other than that, it was a hot and good story. I cummed two times :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No

It's a fantasy story, you don't have to explain why not this or why that. Just enjoy the story and stop leaving comments trying to change a good story. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Corco763Corco763almost 10 years ago
Schön und romantisch

Diese Geschichte hat mir sehr gut gefallen und ich hoffe, es gibt eine Fortsetzung.

Übersetzung:

Nice and romantic

I like this story very much and hope there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You don't have to explain anything you are author!!

Obviously they didn't want another blanket cus they wanted each other!!!

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To some below: uh, yeah the whole purpose of comments is to help the author improve their work, otherwise there would be no point of having them, the star rating would suffice! It does need work anyway, contrary to the jerk one off yes men ass kissers opinions.

The author appears to be a virgin anyway, as evidenced by the total lack of knowledge of where the hymen is located, for starters. Three inches in? Hilarious!! Go search google if youre going to write about something you dont know, thats what real authors do, they research!

The power just went out so the house shouldnt be freezing cold right away. ...now if it had been out and they came home and got caught in the rain outside, that might be more believable.

If someone is freezing to death you dont scoot down and eat pussy, they just get colder! Lol.

I could go on, but you get the point. Good first try though, just needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I take it English wasn't your best subject in high school.

Your characters can be ignorant, but you shouldn't write that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Baby, go get your fat momma's jumpsuit, we'll both climb in it naked, that way we can share body heat, I'll slip my dick in you so I can constantly check your temprature, and then we can do jumping jacks together to warm up!

TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69over 2 years ago

Yes! Now lets make that belly swell, and Daddys Milk Comes In . .Mmm ;)😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When people talk, they do not use "Daddy" it " baby" in every sentence.

Also, in the last paragraph, it should be "you're" not " your".

Come on, assume your readers have half a brain, and meet them half way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous