Stormy Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulling her lips, and gently nibbling on her clit. As her orgasm was nearing, I took my hands and pushed her on ass, and her pussy was clearly onto my face. From what I heard Christina was nearing her orgasm as well, her shouts of expletives were filling the room. I couldn't hear very much because Julia-Ann's thighs were over my ears, however some screams of pleasure came through from both sisters. I decided to also finger Julia-Ann as she was riding my face. I knew this was really intense for her and I knew that I could do one better.

As before, I could really hear anything, as Julia-Ann thighs were at my ears. As I replaced my hand with my other, I took my middle finger that was already wet from her pussy, and placed it at the rim of her anus. I begun too gently nudge it into her. Julia-Ann body seemed to resist for moment, but it gradually took it in. As her anus relaxed my finger came in and out very quickly, and I knew that she was really enjoying this.

"Oh fuck yes, oh my god, your finger is my ass, I didn't know that it could fell so good. Oh, yes, that feel so good, oh yes, I...I think I'm cumming again," Julia-Ann voice came weakly through to my ears. As her orgasm came over my face, I felt the same orgasm over my legs, were Christina's riding of my dick were slowing down. As Julia-Ann slowly slid down my chest, I tweaked her nipples and we kissed deeply once again. Julia-Ann rolled off me and I soon found Christina pretty little face in my eyes.

"Hi-ya, there sexy, my turn," Christina smiling as always. Before Julia-Ann crawled towards my dick, both her and Christina decided to french kiss for little bit. It was quite a show. Christina then placed her very sexy pussy in front of my face. "Chris, I got an idea," Julia-Ann said. As I was wondering was going on, I was still on my back. I then felt Julia-Ann hands rubbing my dick with some type of oil.

"Okay, Chris, I need you to turn around, so your ass is in his face," Julia-Ann saying. As her sister replied by turning around and facing her sister. "Ok, now what?" Christina saying. "Ok, I need you to take this bottle of baby oil and rub in your hands. Then I need you to lube up my asshole a little," Julia-Ann directing this sex scene.

As I begun to realise what was happening, "Julia-Ann have you done this before."

"Yes, only once, he was no were near your size," Julia-Ann. I felt shifting on the bed and from the view from the ceiling mirror, I saw all the action. Christina was sitting about my chest area and rubbing her hands together with some oil, mean while Julia-Ann was doing the same with my dick. Julia-Ann turned so that her back was towards her sister and shifted closer to Christina. Then Julia-Ann leaned forward and sticking her ass at sister. Christina then on her hands and knees, crawled over with the bottle of oil towards her sister. As I watched with great intensity and hardness, Christina begun to rub her hands on her sisters' ass. Julia-Ann begun to moan softly and Christina seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

As both girls were caught up in their actions, they didn't hear the creaking off the steps. I noticed it was their mother, Jessica. Jessica was surprised to find us, but didn't say anything. Jessica begun to watch with intensity and put a finger too her mouth, to hush me, when she noticed that I was looking her, fearing that I may something. I didn't say a word; this was so much for me. I was in fucking heaven, this is so perfect. I turned my attention back to the mirror, and saw that Christina now had her middle finger in her sister asshole, moving it with a steady pace.

As Julia-Ann's moans got a little louder, "Ok! Chris, that's wonderful, I'm ready for his dick," Julia-Ann sitting up and giving her sister a quick kiss.

Christina stayed in her place and put her finger to mouth and licked it off. Christina slowly moved back to my face and it took my view of the ceiling mirror and replaced it with her ass. As moments passed, I felt Julia-Ann's hands steadying my dick and then I felt the rim of her ass on the head of my dick. As I felt Julia-Ann, ever so slowly going down with quite a lot of difficulty. As her moans of pleasure filled the room, I noticed that Christina was missing out. So I begun to slide my tongue at the bottom of her pussy. Christina jumped a little and pushed her ass into my face even more.

As Christina’s thighs droned the moaning out, I knew that I was doing a good job. As Christina's pussy was getting wetter by the second, she begun to grind her pussy into my tongue. As for the feeling of Julia-Ann ass, was very tight, she just beginning to build a steady pace and she was still screaming. I decided that Christina would want to try the same, so I brought my hands around her front, to play with her pussy.

As I kept one hand on her pussy, I brought the other back around and started to trace her ass with it. I got closer to her anus; I slipped my finger to the rim of her anus. Christina didn't pull away instead, she pushed back and the fit was very thigh. As I built a tempo, Christina begun to move her body in all directions. I knew that she was not going to last long, so I decided to give a real threat. With my tongue still in her pussy, one hand fingering her ass, I directed my other hand to her clit. That move sent Christina over the edge; I felt and heard her orgasm.

"Oh yes, that's it J.T, oh my fuckinnnng god!! Oh yes! Fuck me with that tongue, finger my ass and play with my clit, OHHHH! SHIT! MY god, yes, yes, YES!! I'm cumming, so yes, oh god yes!! YES!! "Christina crashing her body and flooding my face with her juices. A few seconds later, I felt that Julia-Ann was now grinding her ass into my dick, she was trashing like a caged wild animal.

"Oh! GOD!! Oh, yes, this is so fucking. J.T, your cock is so big, it feels so good in my ass. OH!! YES! I feel so good. Oh! Yes, yes, yes, I fucking love your cock in all my holes. Oh yeah, I'm CUMMMINGGG! Oh yes...yes, yes," Julia-Ann came fast and furious. As both girls rolled off me, I sat up and looked around for their mother. Jessica was there in the darkness, just watching I could swear that she was playing with herself. As both girls recovered, I got over to Christina, who was still dreamy. I picked her up and brought her towards me. I then turned her around so that her ass was in my crotch; Christian knew what was happening so she fell forward. I brought my rock hard dick towards her ass. I looked over Julia-Ann who recovered and knew what was happening, she begun to edge closer to her sister face, which was in the sheets. Before I started to proceed, I wanted Jessica to know that I was charge.

"Julia-Ann, get your pussy in front her tongue. Christina I want you to do good job," I said. As Julia-Ann moved her hips toward her sister's mouth and Christina stalled for second and begun to lick Julia-Ann pussy. As moans began to escape Julia-Ann's mouth, Christina was also caught up in the action. I then looked towards Jessica, and pointed, "this is for you," I told her softly. I quickly moved back to my lovely duo on the bed, I placed my dick behind Christina's pussy and moved to fuck her. "Oh yes, J.T, oh lover that's it fuck me hard with that big cock of yours," Christina begun moaning. After a several minutes of doing her doggie style, I decided it was time to take her anal virginity. I withdrew from her very hot and very wet pussy and placed my dick against her rectum. Christina seemed to jump and stopped licking her sister, "Chris, I didn't tell you to stop," both Julia-Ann and I chimed in.

Realising that she was beaten, Christina turned her attention back to her licking and sucking. As Julia-Ann begun to moan higher and louder, I pushed the head of my dick into her anus. Christina's ass was so tiny; it was burning hot and lets not forget so very tight. I decided to use some oil and it helped a little, and as the head disappeared into her ass, Christina stopped once again.

"Oh god, your cock feels so nice in my ass. OHHHHH! Yes, that's right lover, push that big, fat, hot cock of yours into my ass. Oh! YESSSS! It's so...so..Big..Bigggg!! I feel so...so...naughty! OH! FUCK MY ASS!!" Christina begun screaming. As I moved in with persistence, her ass was so tight, I knew that I was not going to last very long. After several minutes of trying to get all the way in, I had to remove my dick with the same resistance. As I put more oil, the resistance begun to lessen and I begun to build quite a tempo.

As I trust into Christina ass hard and fast, Julia-Ann had pulled Christina's head back to please her. After a couple of minutes, I felt that Christina's insides were going to erupt into a very long and very hard climax. Julia-Ann sensing that her sister was going to cum large, she turned around and placed her lovely face into Christina's pussy. Seeing what Julia-Ann did, I took one hand and begun to play with Christina's clit. "OH shit! Oh GOD! J.T, oh yes, Juwels, OH FUCK ME, fuck...fuck...fu...ck.me..meeee.... both of youuu!! Oh! FUCK YES!! That feels so fucking good, oh god YES! yes...yes...ye...yes...YESSS! Oh yeah, I'm cumming, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, I'm cum... cummmming.... Large!! Oh god, yes!"

Christina came up for air and replaced her fingers on her sister's cunt. Seeing that Christina came, Julia-Ann body begun to convulse and shake violently. "OH, Chris, oh yes, I, oh fuck, I love you Chris...Christina...oh J.T, I love you, keep fucking her ass, that's it. OH yeah, lovers!! Oh yes, I'm cumming, my sisters' fingers are making me cum, oh YEAH!! FUCK ME!!" Julia-Ann climax sending her over the top. As both sisters came, I was still pounding Christina's ass fast and furious, still sending after shocks into her tiny body.

As I neared my climax, I removed my dick, and both girls seemed to realise what was happening moved towards my dick. As I felt two hands, two lips, two tongues playing with my dick. "Oh yes! Oh...OOHH! Fuck! OH Chris...Christina, Julia-and...Oh both of you are so fucking hot, oh god! Oh yes, I'm cummming," I screamed, and let loose quite a shot of cum on both girls faces and upper chests. With a couple of after shock, I was drained and both girls took turns cleaning my now soft cock and each other.

As I laid back, I was joined by both girls; we all kissed deeply and softly stroking each other. As both Christina and Julia-Ann drifted off to sleep, I felt sleepy also. As I turned to look at the clock, "8:12 p.m." flashed before my eyes. As I lifted my head to see where Jessica was, she appeared at the foot of the bed with a beautiful smile on her face. "Well, you're very good. I never knew that my girls were so sex crazed. And that they were that close, well, I experimented in my early 20's also. Don't worry about them, their both heavy sleepers, why don't you rest up J.T? Come out to your pool in about an hour,” Jessica moving around too lightly kiss her girls. As she left, Jessica lightly ran her over my body. As I closed my eyes, I was wondering what else good happen this weekend.

Part 3 - Stormy Nights: Conclusion

As the clap of thunder awoke me from my rest, I looked around to find that both Christina and Julia-Ann were breathing softly, and their hands found my crotch. I once again looked at the clock; it blinked "9:22 p.m..." As I gently got out bed, I looked back to my bed and saw quite a site. Both girls filled my void and came closer to each other, and embraced. As I walked upstairs, I also heard the rain coming down with intensity. As I came to the kitchen, I saw that there was a message on the machine, it was my family, they will be back late Sunday night. As I came to my huge enclosed patio, I saw Jessica swimming around in the pool. I begun to walk on the patio, the lights went off. The darkness didn't seem to bother Jessica as she was still swimming. The constancy of lighting kept enough light coming through the skylight; I saw a pile clothes that were Jessica's.

As I scanned her clothes, I realised that she was skinny-dipping. I also that realised that Jessica still didn't notice me, and I stripped all my clothes. I turned toward the pool and saw Jessica climb out and was about to dive in, the sight of her with flashing of lighting, was extremely erotic. I was getting quite turned on. I decided to surprise her, so I was going to time her dive. As she dived, I dived at the same time at the other end. As I was under water, I opened my eyes, saw that Jessica came up for air about the 1/4 length of the pool.

As I swam under for the rest of the way, I have been swimming for years. As I neared Jessica, she turned to tread water. As I came up, I ran my hands over her legs, stomach, chests and grabbed her from behind. "OH my god!! J.T, you scared me. What took you so long?" Jessica turned in my hold and planted a long kiss on my lips.

"Nice to see you, to sexy. However, your girls a quite a tiring, yet wonderful experience," I returning her kiss. As we parted, Jessica looked me over, "well you're very handsome, and very well built in all areas, I want to fuck you, J.T. I know that I'm 37, but I could do things that only experience provides. My now ex-husband has not given his cock in over 2 years, and you're twice his size. I saw what you did to my girls, I want the same, but for now, I just want some cock!"

As we kissed and moved to the shallow end, which came to about 4 inches deep. I sat back on the cool touch of the pool, Jessica quickly moved her mouth towards my dick and begun giving one hell of a blowjob. As my dick grew to it full potential, Jessica stopped and looked at my dick in awe, "shit, you're are a very gifted young man, J.T. I can't wait anymore!"

As Jessica stood up and pushed me back onto the water, which came up just under my ears. I saw her body, Jessica was just simply beautiful, at her age, and she was in incredible shape. Her stomach was flat and smooth, her breasts large, but not dropping, her legs tanned and trim. Her ass was still tight looking and there was not a spot of cellulite on her body. As she straddled my crotch, Jessica slowly lowered herself onto my dick.

"Oh yes! Your cock feels so nice in my pussy, oh yes, it's so fucking big," Jessica started to moan. Jessica's pussy felt great, she was not much different than Julia-Ann, I could feel that the fit was tight and that I hit her cervix. Jessica begun to ride my dick like a bronco, her screams of pleasure filled the patio. I then began to play with her large breasts and nipples. Her nipples responded to my touch, she came down to kiss me hard.

"Oh yes J.T, play with my tits, oh baby, oh lover, fuck with your huge cock. Oh baby, I love the feel of your cock me, oh yes keep going," Jessica riding me faster and harder. I begun move my hips and pound just as hard as she was into me. I then noticed that both Christina and Julia-Ann were sitting a few feet away from us.

"Go mom, fuck that huge cock of his, you both look so fucking hot together. J.T, you fucking stud, fuck our mom good!" both Moreau sisters chimed in as I was going hard into their mother. Then they begun to play with each other pussies, I begun pound their mom even harder. "OH God!! OH J.T, Fuck me hard. That's it baby fuck me with that large...big...dick...cock...cock...of yours. Oh yes lover, OH GOD YES!! Oh lover, you're making me cum. I have not cum in over...over...5 years...my god, I have forgotten how good it can be. But this is un-fucking believable, OH! Oh, oh, oh, yes...yes...my fucking god yes. I'm cumm...cum..... I’m CUMMING!" Jessica screaming and letting loose an earth shattering orgasm. As I was still driving into Jessica hard, she had at least two more before she rolled off me. As Jessica regained her composure, she saw that Christina and Julia-Ann looking her. They all came together and hugged. As they came apart, both her girls were congratulating their mother on what she just did. They then looked at each other, then back to me. I know that this sounds crazy, but they seem to read each other minds.

As the Moreau women approach me crawling, Jessica slid to my right; Christina slid on top and Julia-Ann on the left. "I'm speaking for both my mom and sister, J.T. Well big boy, you have made us all very happy and very horny. We want the chance to make you very happy yourself. We all want to fuck you, right now, for the rest of the weekend and all at the same time." Christina looking into my face.

s I looked around to the three very sexy women, I had really had no choice. "Well, what can I say," I replied. "Well, it really depend on what you said, you were all going to fuck you. And fuck you hard," all three women reaching for my dick. As I lost myself in the moment, I looked up and saw that storm was still there. Combined with the lighting, thunder and rain, I was in the heat of the moment. It didn't matter that lights were out, we all fucked senseless until morning.

After five or six orgasms for each women, and myself 4. We fell asleep in a bundle on my giant bed. As we said good-bye, which almost went to another orgy, but we were very tired. We all promised to see each other, and without any jealousy continue to be lovers. Myself, Julia-Ann, Christina and Jessica fucked for what now seems forever.

- THE END -

Please, this my story. Don't reproduce it any fashion without my consent. Copyright 1998.