All Comments on 'Straight Guy Sucks Cock - On Video'

by snowday43

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very real

It could happen to you, or to me. Most of us have fantasies of losing control. The little head is a powerful tool. By the way, I'm not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sounds Like A True Story

Having shot adult videos before, your story sounds like you have either had this experience or know someone who has. Very hot imagery too, and the most realistic touch was that your cumming was not a major concern.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Very realistic story. Made me, a straight guy, want to do it. Something we all think about at one time or another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
holy cow

wish there was aplace like where iam at for an older man to suck and get filmed, out standing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FUN!

Sounds like fun to me, and I'm straight and married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
For Once

A straight guy trys gay story that sounded and felt real. The feeling of being unsure and wondering what am I getting into matched my own feelings when I first decided to find out what it was like. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

As a married man who has fantasized much but done nothing, I found myself envying the narrator. This is a great story, authentic-sounding and extremely arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

first msg ive ever left on here. this was the best story ive read here. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

great story... i've had the same fantasy for some time. i doubt that i ever could do it on camera. but, i might just try in private if i ever get the chance. my guess is that a lot of guys share this fantasy and would do it if only they could get the feelings of awkwardness,guilt,etc.

littlejoe2littlejoe2over 17 years ago
cock first time

i know the feelin its awesome takin someones rubbery feelin cock gettin it hard and suckin and then swallowing . great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

I've read your story a few times now. I'm just a regular guy finding myself wanting to do the exact same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Congratulations on Becoming a Star

It took a lot of courage and self control to follow through with what You started. Maybe You've finally watched Yourself like You've watched Other's before that inspired You too put Yourself in Their position. Hopefully You did and that You liked what You were watching and that You were happy seeing Yourself and remembered what it was like to finally meet Frank and the Camera Woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sharing

Thanks for sharing Your story.

I have read it over and over.

A Woman I know has been asking Me suck a cock for Her.

She would love to know where that website is, and I would too.

I have not shared this story with Her, but when I do She'll really like it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

this is incredibly hot,i like the not bothered attitude combined with the incredibly nervous but "fuck it" attitude, more please:)

shyalshyalover 13 years ago
my fantasy too

This is truly a hot fantasy of mine. I have only sucked one cock in my life but I want to do it again If I have the oportunity i will.

Great story If you want help contact me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
luke

great story! I have sucked a few cocks but never on film. I have been thinking of asking on clist to see if some one will film me sucking. I'm older now and would really like to have it up where I could watch it over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Done this a few times myself.

I have sucked 3 cocks in my life and enjoyed the experience and do not consider myself gay. The three guys were all black and had big, thick cocks with huge balls. They all shot large loads of cum directly into my mouth and I swallowed all of it. Have decided that, if given the opportunity, I will do it again. I also enjoy eating creampies that my wife supplies for me.

thewelshbusdriverthewelshbusdriveralmost 12 years ago
wow i wish i had the nerve to do it

that was so hot i would so love to be able to get up the nerve to suck a guy, and have it on video so wish it could happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have sucked my own and two guys cocks and love having their cocks in my mouth . I swallowed both guys cum and love the taste of their cum, I have never sucked another guys cock since high school. I think about it.

mikey1311mikey1311almost 12 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story; I've read it a few times and it excites me every time. The thought of sucking a cock while being videotaped by a woman really turns me on.

robin48robin48over 11 years ago
creamy

"most of it of the creamy-white variety. "

I like the story

and like this sperm type

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sucking obsession

I swallowed my own load went feet over head love the feeling selfsucking but never another guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submitting to guy

I've never done anything like this on video. But I once did something in private that was pretty close to this setup. There is something oddly liberating about getting naked on your knees in front of another guy and letting him use your mouth for his pleasure as he literally looks down on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story more please!

great story, you should develop it - e.g. loses job and goes back for another shoot, connects with other sites (bukkake, sucking several black men etc)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot!

Wow...great premise! I know I would be tempted if I could find an opportunity like that.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
i wonder if

this is exciting but I too wonder what goes through your mind as this sensual act is caught on film

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

No guy that sucked cock would only do it once. If you enjoyed sucking a cock and cum then you would keep doing it. It should have ended with him discovering his love of sucking cock.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

I became very hard, as I played with my cock as I read your story, I had a flood of memories of myself giving blow jobs with wild abandon, in front of other men but not on film.

Being a closet faggot, I can't risk being caught, but would love one day to blow men and be filmed doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The first time I had a girl watch me give a blowjob, I was so embarrassed. However, later it would turn me on.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

so wish the people who get turned on watching men suck cock and swallow cum, could see how good I am at doing this and my face while I worship a dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous