All Comments on 'Straight No More: Getting Ahead'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

If I were an atty, I would love to join this firm. It would be wonderful to have to suck all those cocks and take them in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You definitely deserve to win for a story like this, excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Semi-castrated [testicleless], I echo comments made by anonymous 'anal receptive' readers

Bi-curious by now; more willing to experiment with male on male [anal penetration]'! Another 5 star contribution from silkstockingslover; BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

This story got me hard as a rock and as a result, I had to pull my pants off and jerk a load all over myself while sucking on a cucumber. I am straight (for now) and really want to get face fucked.

1970man1970manalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I read this last night and nearly blew my load. Got up again this morning and actually did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Made me so hard, wanting relief- visit to SteamWorks called for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please hire me

I'm an attorney and I'd love an interview with your firm. I love sucking cock and getting fucked at the same time. Please let me know which Steamworks you go to (which city). I'll meet you there.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Spectacular

My god. Loved it. Going back to bed and read it again while I have the house to myself. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

loved the story but I wish it had been a sequel to the first Straight No More story, I want to read more about Martin and Char.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When I saw this...

I was hoping for a direct sequel to your 1st one. You created a great relationship at the end of Straight no more and I still hope we see more of it.

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
Another great story

Love this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I find it smh amusing that you include the issue of loyalty here as these manwhores use that as an excuse to have plentiful pig sex without the wives knowing. Well supposedly not knowing.

talltex1talltex1almost 10 years ago
fun story

loved this story-great way to get all the taboo sex a person would want. the author who is female really knows how to give a bimale an erection lol. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Way to get a straight female wet! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curious male

Always been hard reading about str8 guys performing in such a way. I would do it myself if I was single. Not to mention the female that commented how wet it made her. Would love to read about how she worked out that wetness mmmmmm. Hard 8" cock just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved

Love love love and would LOVE to be a part of that FIRM!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EROTIC, TURNED ME ON.

Here is my own experience:

I had already been bi curious for years when i took a second job as my wife & i were going thru some hard times.

i worked night shift in a big warehouse. The night manager was an authoritarian, borderline despitic guy, who shouted at the crew all the time & was verbally abusive. Nobody complained because he made sure we are marked a bit extra on the time sheet whenever the job was done on time.

He partivularly enjoyed shouting at me, telling me i was making a fool out of him, "...don't say i did not warn you..." When nobody was around he would tell me i deserve to be spanked.

My problem was his treatment of me was randering me speechless, paralysed and mesmerized. Honestly i even felt that either nerves or muscles in my ass pulsate as he talks to me.

He put me on extra hours & we were alone for about 90 minutes on each night.

As we were leaving one night he said, "I am sorry about my harsh words, give me a hug." I gave him a hug, he used it to grab my ass & kiss me on my mouth. He had his way with me that night (with my full consent!).

He knew how to butt fuck, his stamina was outstanding, i enjoyed being his bottom, i loved the taste of his dick & his cum. His foreplay was good and done ftom the heart. He was happy to see (& be told) that i was getting as much pleasure as he was: he was not selfish. I felt his woman. The moment it was established i am his sub he stopped being mean, he just wanted my body & my mouth.

Nobody has ever found out about us. We both kept the secret.

Our life trajectories separated 6 months later when he moved out West.

He was my only male sexual partner.

i am still with my wife. She does not know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turned On

Im a straight women, but I do get turned on when a man enjoys having sex with another man and also enjoys having sex with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
silkstockingslover is one of the best authors on Literotica

The suthor has intentionaly chosen to write the story as pornography. IT WORKED FOR ME.

I have had strong homosexual impulses since i turned 18. They would come and go. A situation or event would trigger them and for a while thereafter all my sexual fantasies were gay.

In my day dreams I was mostly the submissive guy. My gay side would usually take the front row after i encountered a self-confident well-mannered albeit authoritarian man in postion of power. Good looks were a bonus.

What turned me on the most was if he had achieved enormous success and made a name for himself. I could have been a groupee for such a man. They had an aura of success around them; they were polite, well mannered, BUT there definitely was something CONDESCENDING in how they treated us "mere mortals". Whenever i encountered such a man i had the urge to serve him, i felt that i could not be happy unless he is happy; that my work is not good unless he said so!

I am still a virgin in terms of anal sex, not because i had no opportunities but because i was afraid of rumors.

I sucked only one dick, the guy was not either successful or powerful. He was a good man who was depressed after an ugly separation. I was condoling him in the basement studio he was renting. He cried a lot. I hugged him, told him everything would be OK. He told me he hadn't had sex in 2 months. I told him he needed a massage to relieve his stress. He was naked on his couch. After the massage i treated him to an oral happy ending. When he came he jerked me out. He then hugged me & said, "a friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you, bud... May i kiss you, please."

He passionately French kissed me and i kissed him back. He was tenderly caressing me. I made him happy.

Two or three days later he moved to abother state where his mom still lived. We never met in person again.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!

So erotic, the need to have cock and cum in my mouth were so well described in your writing. I am a natural submissive and like giving blow jobs to a lot of men when I get a chance to suck. Sure wish I was the new hire!

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeover 7 years ago
So on the money

Thanks once again for your cock hardening story, loved this and could have seen me doing this a number of years ago. I think i'll have to write a story over a long time of how those feelings of guilt recede and can eventually be completely consumed by sheer gay, cum guzzling lust. This has taken me years to get to and an often painful process.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Formerly a fan

Now, I don't even bother to read your new submissions. For the first couple of years your stories were top flight. But now you are just repeating previous plot lines or continuing your hatred of white males. Go away!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
To get ahead, you must give head

Great story, Final initiation facial bukakke (with photo proof) was awesome. Some of my favorite lines included, "the only thing between me and my dream job was sucking a black cock," and "Your hired" as cum filled his ass. I have many variations of fantasies where a straight married white man has to suck his black boss' cock (and more) in order to keep his job. Being the office cocksucker and gang bang slave is another hot fantasy. in this case, he was providing for the financial well-being of his family by sucking cock. If the choice was between unemployment and sucking cock, I think a surprising number of married men would chose the latter. And once a straight man has sucked cock, he might as well take cock up his ass too; it's just the natural thing to do.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
I want in

I never been there but I think I really would like to be, ive fantasies about sucking black cock and taking one in my ass. Or sucking several cocks black or white.

Would love to feel a nice size cock in my ass or mouth. Thank you Jasmine.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I consider myself a straight cocksucker. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum and have fantasized about sucking several cocks one after another. I have no desire to do anything else with a man and prefer to be on my knees sucking his cock. I don't really care what size the cock is but I love a man that cums a big load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want to play

I’ve never suck cock before but I’m so ready to be a cock slut.

I’d love to be in that club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need to suck a cock bad

I would love to find a place to suck cock for the first time. I fantasize about sucking cock and getting my ass fucked all the time. I get so hard reading these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I need my asshole gaped and cummed in!

Im a gay man 805 looking for sex 300 with strangers late at nite in my local park2229. I suck and get fucked bareback on wet grass naked and love it! hmu to fuck my ass too!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I love your writing, great story, would be great to have a job like that

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Wish there was more ❤️

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

502. You write gay stories quite well for a female, but I can’t get in tune with them. Oh well, on to the next one hundred. Hope most have women featured.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is fun and erotic. You write very well & keep my attention throughout the story. I liked Oliver's explanation about sexual explanation, "That said, as time goes on, we all became comfortable with our sexuality and the reality that sex isn't strictly men and women but any configuration that brings pleasure and sexual release."

I'm not sure about the phrase 'any configuration' but I enjoy sex with men even though I am not attracted to them physically, just sexually. I know that sounds weird. Women catch my attention & often get me aroused when I think about them. Men have never done that for me. A suck buddy I have is turned on by both men & women. However, he has ED and said he can never get it up with his wife. He's tried shots & pills and nothing works. Yet when he's with me he's fully erect and with a slight upwards curve.

Sexuality is complicated. This one is a very enjoyable story.

AHNuts00AHNuts0010 days ago

I enjoyed the progression of innocent to full cock slut and my own cock was hard and leaking! While I've not had the opportunity anal sex, I've been training with natural and dildos. I'll definitely be reading more with mouth watering and ass tingling!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Hot read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Straight No More Previous Part