Straight No More: Getting Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea that I was about to join the firm excited me, and oddly as I began to bob back and forth, I began to relax.

I was getting almost half his cock in my mouth when I heard Oliver's voice, "You fuckers started without me."

"We left his other hole for you," Jim quipped.

My eyes went wide. Sucking cock was one thing, I was beginning to enjoy it, and they made it seem so casual that it didn't really seem wrong...just a very extreme type of male bonding. Yet, taking a cock in the ass, that seemed to cross every possible line.

"On all fours, Simon," Oliver ordered, not asking my thoughts on the situation.

I took Jim's cock out of my mouth and looked back, my eyes giving away my utter fear of what was expected.

Oliver smiled, "It's okay, Simon, we will get your ass nice and ready for me."

"I've never done this before," I said, instead of the more logical response, which should have been 'hell no!'

"Don't worry, once you get used to it, you'll love it," Oliver said, before ordering me, his tone very firm, "On all fours, Simon."

I didn't want to, I was petrified at how much it may hurt, yet I had already sucked a cock, so it seemed one more taboo act was trivial in regards to the bigger picture of my career. I silently got on all fours as instructed.

Bobby moved behind me and poured lube down my ass crack. He said, "Just relax, I'm going to gape your ass a bit to prepare it for cock."

"Okaaay," I tentatively replied, although I tensed up instead.

I felt his finger rub around my butt hole and then his finger slipped inside. I groaned, surprised by the strange feel of having a finger inside me.

Jim ordered, standing "Finish what you started."

He shoved his cock in my mouth and I began sucking which was oddly a nice distraction from the finger violating my back door.

Bobby wiggled it inside me and then warned a minute later, "Here comes a second finger."

I whimpered as he widened my ass. Jim said, "Just relax, Simon, I'm going to take control now."

I had no choice as he began slowly moving his cock in and out of my mouth. Somehow, this turned me on, my cock growing again. I felt shame that I was getting hard from my face getting fucked while I was simultaneously being fingered.

Bobby spread his fingers in my ass, while Jim began pumping his cock faster into my mouth, about half his cock sliding between my lips. A minute later, Jim grunted, "I'm about to come."

I prepared to swallow and was surprised by a few things when he came...he didn't shoot it deep in me, but rather it poured out of his cock; the taste I expected to be disgusting based on my wife's overdramatic reaction the one time she swallowed before we got married was pleasant and rather non-descript; lastly, and most shocking, as he pulled out once he was completely done filling my mouth with cum, I felt a brief sense of disappointment...I wanted more.

Meanwhile, this feeling was short lived as Arron pulled his fingers out of me and Oliver asked, "Ready to seal the deal, Simon?"

"Yes, sir," I answered, now more curious than petrified about taking a cock in my ass. As I looked behind me, Arron was sucking Oliver's cock.

Oliver smiled, pulled his thankfully small, thin cock, out of Arron's mouth, moved behind me and rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks.

Meanwhile. I was presented with my second black cock, as Arron offered me his cock, which was smaller than Jim's seven inch cock.

Like in the stories I would read after my submission, this was when I became a hungry cocksucker. My mouth watered and I eagerly opened up to take his cock between my lips.

As I began bobbing on Arron's cock, I felt Oliver's cock slowly put pressure on my rosebud. After a brief resistance, I felt his cock slowly slide inside me. I expected a major pain, but instead just felt a slight burn...a constant reminder I was being sodomized.

I heard Bobby say, "Shit, I need my cock sucked."

I was stunned to hear Jim say, "Bring that white thing here."

I would have loved to see Jim take a cock in his mouth, it seemed more impossible to imagine than anything else, but did prove their theory of utter trust.

Instead, I focused on the two cocks inside me.

Oliver continued slowly pushing forward until he declared, "All in, Simon."

As his cock lingered deep inside me, I couldn't deny I wanted to feel him fucking me. I wanted to know what it felt to be fucked. I took Arron's cock out of my mouth and said, sounding completely unlike me, "Please, fuck me, sir."

"He is quite the submissive," Arron acknowledged, as he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

I had never considered myself submissive, yet at this moment it was a rather appropriate description. I was enjoying pleasing the cock in my mouth and I wanted to feel myself get fucked.

"You are going to be a great addition to the firm, Simon," Oliver said, as he obliged my request.

He began slowly fucking me, the slight burn not going away, and yet an undeniable pleasure beginning to build unlike anything I had ever felt before. Meanwhile, like Jim, Arron began fucking my face, although with much more speed and aggression than Jim had. I began making loud slobbering sounds as I tried to not gag on the cock fucking my face. All seven inches eventually filled me as I felt his balls hit my chin. Oddly, I was proud that I could take all his cock in my mouth and wanted to taste his cum.

Oliver continued to slowly fuck me, the pleasure continuing to increase, my own cock now rock hard and begging for attention.

For a couple minutes, I was just a vessel of pleasure, on all fours, as two cocks slid in and out of me, until Arron grunted and without warning came in my mouth. Unlike the first load I swallowed, this one was what I had expected as I felt it spray into the back of my throat. He kept fucking my face until every drop of his seed was deposited into my belly.

When he pulled out, suddenly horny as hell, I begged, "Harder, sir, please fuck me harder."

Arron quipped, "I think we may have created a monster."

"A cock monster," I ridiculously added, before begging, "More cock please." I couldn't believe my hunger, my insatiable desire to have more cock in my mouth.

Mark said, "Straight cocksucker theory hits again."

"Except he is getting his ass reamed," Bobby added, as Oliver shifted from slowly fucking me to indeed reaming my ass.

"Holy fuuuuuck," I screamed, a sharp burn coursing through me as Oliver's cock went deeper in me than before.

"Still want to be fucked harder?" Bobby asked, as Jim bobbed furiously on his cock.

"Yessss," I moaned through gritted teeth, wanting the return of the pleasure the ass fucking was bringing me.

Suddenly a wrinkled cock was in front of me, the same old man I had seen sucking cock earlier. It wasn't the cock I wanted, but it was a cock, so I opened up and took the shrivelled cock in my mouth.

As it slowly grew in my mouth, I felt a sense of pride at the reality it was me getting him stiff. The burn in my ass again dulled as an increasing pleasure again building.

"Such a tight ass." Oliver groaned.

"And a great mouth," the older stranger grunted, as I easily deep throated his now hard five inch cock. The feeling of deep-throating a cock was exhilarating and I bobbed hungrily like a slutty coed.

My deep-throat, fast-paced cocksucking had the old man breathing heavy in only a couple of minutes and soon he deposited a small load of cum in my mouth, I caught it all and waited till he pulled out to swallow the entire load.

Focusing on the pleasure from behind, I continued, "God, I can't believe how good this feels.

"What does?" Oliver asked.

"Getting ass-fucked," I admitted, such words out of my mouth a couple hours ago having been an impossibility.

"Are you willing to be a cocksucker and ass-slut for all of us?" Oliver asked, slamming his whole body into me creating an unfathomable pleasure.

"Yessss," I eagerly agreed, knowing that this past half hour had changed my life entirely.

"Even Jim's beast?" Oliver joked.

"I want them allllll," I declared, my cock dying to burst.

"You're hired," Oliver declared as he filled my ass with cum.

My own body twitched and I came without having my cock touched, shooting a load all over the floor.

"Shit, he just came from getting ass-fucked," Jim declared, having obviously finished getting Bobby off.

The so-called straight Adam, who must have taken Mark's load, asked, "He was a virgin before today?"

"As straight as they come," Jim said, laughing at his pun.

As Oliver pulled out, my orgasm still tingling inside me, I asked Mark, curious where I fit in now (I wasn't a straight cocksucker, having loved a cock in my ass and I wasn't a flamboyant gay man) "so what other types of people come here?"

"If you stay on all fours much longer, I'm going to really fuck your ass," Jim warned.

My knees sore, I stood up, stretched and joked, "I think I'd better take the other guys in my ass first."

Mark continued his conversation about types of men. "There are bisexual men who love fucking men and women, giving and receiving, there are closet gays who are straight in public but come here to suck cock and get fucked and there are straight men who are curious who come here to cross a line they were scared to do for years."

"I'm none of them," I said, sitting down as cum leaked out of my ass.

"Neither are any of us," Mark acknowledged. "We're another type. One that understands sex, with a man or a woman, is simply an ends to a means."

"How so?" I asked, feeling shame suddenly for all I had done. It was one thing to suck cock to get a job, it was another have enjoyed it as much as I did.

"We have high stress jobs and sexual release is critical," Mark explained, "and here we can come and let go."

"Or come and blow," Jim quipped.

I laughed, but admitted, "I just...I...."

"You enjoyed it." Mark finished. And added, reading my mind completely, "and now you're feeling guilty at enjoying it, thus questioning your sexuality."

I nodded.

"We have all felt that way at first," Mark comforted, "Isn't that right, boys?"

"Yep," they all answered.

"That said, as time goes on, we all became comfortable with our sexuality and the reality that sex isn't strictly men and women but any configuration that brings pleasure and sexual release," Oliver added, as he snapped his fingers and Bobby quickly dropped to his knees and took his boss's cock in his mouth.

Jim announced, "Enough touchy feely, bullshit. Let's finish initiating our newest associate."

My eyes went big as I asked, "That wasn't it?"

"That was the final interview," Oliver explained, "the initiation is a full scale orgy."

"Oh my," I said, my cock growing as I stared at all the hard cocks surrounding me.

"Get over here," Arron ordered, stroking his black cock.

I, accepting my new duel life, moved to him, dropped to my knees, and took his cock in my mouth.

The final initiation, I learned, was taking every partner's load on my face. A picture with over half a dozen loads all over my face was taken as leverage in case I ever broke confidentiality.

Yet, as I took the cock of a complete stranger in my ass, while sucking on another stranger, I knew I would never break confidentiality...instead I knew that a new sexual hunger had been created. I wouldn't just be a cocksucker for my colleagues, I would regularly come to Steamworks to suck cock and take cock in my ass...I wasn't a straight cocksucker like Adam...I had become a truly bisexual man who could still fuck his wife and eat her pussy...while, conversely also loving a cock in my mouth or ass.

As the stranger came down my throat and pulled out, I wanted more cock...more cum. Thankfully, at Steamworks there was never a shortage of cocks, big and small, black and white, young and old, to feed my new hunger. My mouth wasn't empty a minute when a chubby, middle-aged man offered me his small cock. I opened my mouth, took it in and continued my double-ended servicing of cock.

Prologue:

The job was everything I imagined it to be...and the fringe benefits of daily cock and cum made it a dream job.

When not in court, I was at Steamworks were I ended almost daily and particularly on special days including:

Bear hump, where I was used as a submissive cum slut for older hairy men who seemed to understand perfectly my desire to serve.

Lights out, where things went dark and often turned into a strangers' orgy.

Fall to your knees, a special Sunday service where I spent hours worshipping the glory of God's creation...COCK!!!

THE END

12